darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Elite Whirlwind and Trigger happy confirmed
Page 1 of 1
Elite Whirlwind and Trigger happy confirmed
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 01:55:09 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Got confused of where the new thread is. You know the opened one.

A user named "myskylanders" found a picture confirming Eon's Elite Whirlwind and Trigger Happy, but only posted it on the Trap Team game page.

[User Posted Image]

Think these would be contest exclusives or can be found in store?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:59:15 15/08/2014 by Trix Master 100
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#2 Posted: 01:58:46 15/08/2014
Nice find!
---
Hi
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 02:01:14 15/08/2014
5/5 so far. AFAIK, Earth is going to be the interesting one...Terrafin or Prism Break?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#4 Posted: 02:02:43 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: legendaryfabo
Nice find!

I guess it's find, even thought the kiddies over at the game page are just keeping info to themselves instead of sharing.

Quote: GhostRoaster
5/5 so far. AFAIK, Earth is going to be the interesting one...Terrafin or Prism Break?

I'm gonna take a guess on Bash here. Idk it appears that so far in the elite collection it's Skylanders that have reoccurred in almost every game. Best examples would be Spyro, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:04:44 15/08/2014 by Trix Master 100
#5 Posted: 02:08:17 15/08/2014
Using your own reasoning, my two has to be one of the two as they have been reheated in every game. Bash has not. Btw, Bash is my favorite choice, just feel confident he won't be picked.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:00 15/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
#6 Posted: 02:19:16 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Using your own reasoning, my two has to be one of the two as they have been reheated in every game. Bash has not. Btw, Bash is my favorite choice, just feel confident he won't be picked.

While this is true. I was thinking Bash because he does have his Legendary counterpart like that of Chop Chop, Trigger Happy, and Spyro. But who knows *shrugs*
---
icon from Empoh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 03:30:34 15/08/2014
Gil Grunt, Eruptor, and Stealth Elf seem obvious for their elements considering the number of figures of each. Not at all surprised by Whirlwind or Trigger Happy.

The only real question is which Earth is going to be. While of the Earth Cores, Terrfain and Prism Break have appeared in every game, Prism Break has more figures what with his lightcore. Though this may not mean much. I somewhat suspect Terrafin in the end. When it's finally revealed, I suppose we'll finally know who truly is the Earth mascot.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:11 15/08/2014 by Seiki
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#8 Posted: 04:05:06 15/08/2014
Is it confirmed that there will be one for each element? The character poster that was in another post shows 4 spots with question marks that some people thought might be where Eon's Elite would go. If that's the case we've seen all 4 and there might not be any for the other 4 elements?
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#9 Posted: 04:17:08 15/08/2014
Quote: kaosmumishot
Is it confirmed that there will be one for each element? The character poster that was in another post shows 4 spots with question marks that some people thought might be where Eon's Elite would go. If that's the case we've seen all 4 and there might not be any for the other 4 elements?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that they confirmed one for each element.
Besides, there are also multiple blacked out items on the Villains part of the poster.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#10 Posted: 04:52:44 15/08/2014
It's kind of nice they're using the more popular characters for these, but IMO they're wasting their outlets by not reissuing characters that haven't been on shelves in 2+ years in favor of more repeats.

The backdrops are nice, they kind of remind me of the "trainer's choice" Tomy series, which also has a disproportionately higher price:
[User Posted Image]
I'll buy whirlwind for sure, but it'll still burn me inside that I'm missing two versions of her.
---
#all Spyros are valid
TerraFizz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1484
#11 Posted: 05:13:33 15/08/2014
"3x more powerful"

Augh man, I'ma have to get one of these.

I neeeeed that power.
---
smilie Pop Fizz's Theme Song: smilie
http://youtu.be/zpE08s1g7m4
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12 Posted: 05:56:35 15/08/2014
OmG Whirlwind ftw!
#13 Posted: 06:37:29 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Okaps
It's kind of nice they're using the more popular characters for these, but IMO they're wasting their outlets by not reissuing characters that haven't been on shelves in 2+ years in favor of more repeats.

The backdrops are nice, they kind of remind me of the "trainer's choice" Tomy series, which also has a disproportionately higher price:
[User Posted Image]
I'll buy whirlwind for sure, but it'll still burn me inside that I'm missing two versions of her.

If I can be a little frank here. I actually have seen older series 1 skylanders on the shelves of my local walmart and Toys r us. But I agree that some of the older skylanders that never got a repose should get repose. But the elite are really nice and have a better paint job than that of the other figures.

And I agree that they do remind me of those pokemon toys too.
---
icon from Empoh
Angry Rage Quit Yellow Sparx Gems: 1488
#14 Posted: 07:14:51 15/08/2014
I thought Lightening Rod was going to be the Air "Elite". Celebrity status in the Cloud Kingdom, sports superstar, macho beard etc.
---
Whip up a storm!
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#15 Posted: 08:50:07 15/08/2014
I did not find this picture, I made it.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#16 Posted: 09:16:10 15/08/2014
awesome news!
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#17 Posted: 15:57:06 15/08/2014
I think Earth is definitely a toss-up between Terrafin and Prism Break, as they are clearly using these instead of series 4. I agree that Eruptor and Stealth Elf are the obvious choices for Air and Life, but Water is a mystery to me. Gill Grunt Seems like the only fit, but he already has a series 4. Since it has to be one of the original 4, and there are no others that made it through all the games, I guess there will just be another GG variant, making him the king of Skylands.

Conclusion: Spyro is out, and the next non-Skylanders game will be an Oculus-Rift-enabled survival-horror game where Gill Grunt is faced with solving the mystery of a haunted aquarium. Gill Grunt's Adventure: Fear the Fish!
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:57:41 15/08/2014 by jbkaok
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#18 Posted: 18:16:59 15/08/2014
Quote: jbkaok
I think Earth is definitely a toss-up between Terrafin and Prism Break, as they are clearly using these instead of series 4. I agree that Eruptor and Stealth Elf are the obvious choices for Air and Life, but Water is a mystery to me. Gill Grunt Seems like the only fit, but he already has a series 4. Since it has to be one of the original 4, and there are no others that made it through all the games, I guess there will just be another GG variant, making him the king of Skylands.

Conclusion: Spyro is out, and the next non-Skylanders game will be an Oculus-Rift-enabled survival-horror game where Gill Grunt is faced with solving the mystery of a haunted aquarium. Gill Grunt's Adventure: Fear the Fish!

Just... yes. Make it so
---
Hi
HippyGuy Green Sparx Gems: 151
#19 Posted: 19:27:01 15/08/2014
I predict the Eon's Elites will be 30-40 dollars like some Legendaries, maybe even more.
#20 Posted: 20:04:45 15/08/2014
Quote: HippyGuy
I predict the Eon's Elites will be 30-40 dollars like some Legendaries, maybe even more.

You are late to the party. Price already confirmed at 29.99.
---
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#21 Posted: 20:14:36 15/08/2014

Wait, seriously?! I knew they were going to be more expensive than a normal figure, but $30?! Where exactly was this confirmed at?
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#22 Posted: 20:15:39 15/08/2014

that's it-

NO EON'S ELITE FOR ME
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#23 Posted: 20:37:30 15/08/2014
I just double checked in the other Eon's Elite threads. The only place they're retailing for $30 is in Australia, where everything is a little pricier. For other regions, they seem to be going for around $20 dollars. That's still a little expensive in my opinion, but not quite as bad.
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
#24 Posted: 20:38:58 15/08/2014
Yeah, that's probably right. Still, a reprint of a S1 character with a dash of gold paint for 2x the price...never mind I have 6 of each already in all forms...

Bottom line--break the piggy bank if you want these.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:24 15/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#25 Posted: 22:31:43 15/08/2014
only 1 if it one is bash 0 if no bash
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#26 Posted: 23:56:13 15/08/2014
Eruptor, Terrafin, Gill Grunt, and Stealth Elf.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#27 Posted: 05:45:07 16/08/2014
Any idea if gamestop has taken preorders on any of these yet>?
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#28 Posted: 06:18:14 16/08/2014
Liking the character selection here. Excited for the fire one. Most likely it's Eruptor. I want his premium paint job to have yellow along his cracks for more detail.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
#29 Posted: 06:48:01 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Angry Rage Quit
I thought Lightening Rod was going to be the Air "Elite". Celebrity status in the Cloud Kingdom, sports superstar, macho beard etc.

It's really on the more popular and rework vote kind of thing here. That's probably why Whirlwind was picked. Honestly I'm a little surprised they didn't go with Cynder for the undead. Since her and Chop Chop has reworks through out the series.

I literally have no clue where you got all of what I bolded from. But I can see the other part happening (minus the king of skylands GG).

Quote: nocturnalnathan
I just double checked in the other Eon's Elite threads. The only place they're retailing for $30 is in Australia, where everything is a little pricier. For other regions, they seem to be going for around $20 dollars. That's still a little expensive in my opinion, but not quite as bad.

Well...I might as well just repaint my Spyro to perfect colors than do that.

Quote: SlayerX11
Any idea if gamestop has taken preorders on any of these yet>?

Nope. Sorry.
---
icon from Empoh
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#30 Posted: 11:46:30 16/08/2014
My original thought was Prism Break, the problem being Terrafin seems to sell more than Prism Break. It's like with the Life element. Stealth Elf has so many because even with all the "reposes" she still sells.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
#31 Posted: 14:04:09 16/08/2014
Quote: WickedRogue
Eruptor, Terrafin, Gill Grunt, and Stealth Elf.

That's what I'm thinking...I'm really trying to spark "some" excitement, as you have to admit Prism and Terrafin are pretty close in rank to each other.
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#32 Posted: 16:30:29 16/08/2014
Suspecting Terrafin will get Elite status over Prism Break, because he has a Mini counterpart while Prism Break does not, and doesn't appear to be returning at in any way for this game.

Actually hoping for Prism Break instead.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:31:04 16/08/2014 by Arc of Archives
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#33 Posted: 02:07:05 17/08/2014
A Gen 1 Spyro that looks ugly. Yay! ^_^
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#34 Posted: 20:06:08 17/08/2014
BASH WINS ALL!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#35 Posted: 21:34:35 17/08/2014
Might be getting Elite Chop Chop, he's my preferred Elite so far. Also, I think Terrafin should be given the Earth spot for Eons Elite. It seems fitting for him to have it after Prism Break's LC and S3 reposes.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#36 Posted: 22:14:33 17/08/2014
Anyting on Elites knowing Wow-Pows? They don't have to be new ones. But just S2 OR S3 Wow-Pows would be nice.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#37 Posted: 22:54:55 17/08/2014

Suprising thing is that Gill Grunt still hasn't gotten a legit variant.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me