Page 1 of 1
Other Air Trap Master! [CLOSED]
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#1 Posted: 17:28:51 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Is that Master Eon with a sword? (It has Eon's beard and hat/helmet)
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#2 Posted: 17:36:45 14/08/2014
Huh? I don't see any beard, hat or helmet.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#3 Posted: 17:40:13 14/08/2014
i can see the beard, so this can be eon...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#4 Posted: 17:44:53 14/08/2014
I honestly think that this picture is about him

http://postimg.org/image/cke11wdcl/
---
ded
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 17:51:32 14/08/2014
Quote: SackBoy01

Agree. It looks like a moth, to me.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#6 Posted: 17:52:41 14/08/2014
It actually looks like a falcon or something. Eon's beard is definately shorter and has a lot of curls to be that straight, but it could be that the animal himself has a really big one.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5316
#7 Posted: 18:04:31 14/08/2014
It has a traptNium baseball bat
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 18:04:59 14/08/2014
Quote: Bifrost
It actually looks like a falcon or something. Eon's beard is definately shorter and has a lot of curls to be that straight, but it could be that the animal himself has a really big one.

Some moths have a "mane" of fur, around their heads... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#9 Posted: 18:06:44 14/08/2014
I'd rather have a moth 'lander than a falcon, but I'm just going by what I think I'm looking at :U
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#10 Posted: 20:53:36 14/08/2014
News Flash: Just because it has a beard, doesn't automatically mean that it's eon.
---
now its time to get funky
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#11 Posted: 20:54:54 14/08/2014
Why exactly would Eon be a Trap Master? He's still a floating head, and probably won't be showing up in person anytime soon.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12 Posted: 20:55:41 14/08/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
News Flash: Just because it has a beard, doesn't automatically mean that it's eon.

*gasp*
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#13 Posted: 22:29:18 14/08/2014
Quote: SackBoy01

I think that picture looks a bit more like the Water dragon core character.
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#14 Posted: 23:22:10 14/08/2014
The water dragon looks like a mix between zap and snap shot and it's female. I'm not 100% sure if I remember it correctly, but I think the name of the air Trap master is Fling Kong, it's a white monkey with a helmet.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:52 14/08/2014 by myskylanders
#15 Posted: 23:28:58 14/08/2014
Quote: myskylanders
The water dragon looks like a mix between snap and snap shot and it's female. I'm not 100% sure if I remember it correctly, but I think the name of the air Trap master is Fling Kong, it's a white monkey with a helmet.

What was its traptanium weapon supposed to be?
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#16 Posted: 23:33:42 14/08/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
The water dragon looks like a mix between snap and snap shot and it's female. I'm not 100% sure if I remember it correctly, but I think the name of the air Trap master is Fling Kong, it's a white monkey with a helmet.

What was its traptanium weapon supposed to be?

this and how do you know this?

EDIT: also any clear pics or gameplay?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:00 14/08/2014 by sprocketrocket
#17 Posted: 23:57:50 14/08/2014
I meant zap and snap shot (water dragon), sorry, tipo. I saw the artwork of the air monkey on some of the new skylanders merchandise. Not sure if all of them are on the poster. Obviously I wasn't allowed to make pics, and of course I respected that. I saw the fire horse too, the water dragon, the second magic trap master and some other guys.

The build they are showing on the show floor is just phoenix perch level, options are dissabled so you can't see the upgrade paths or the collection screen. The build in the business area is a full version, I think, so you can access the skylanders collection screen. I got a glimpse at it before someone intervened smilie . I don't have any pics and I can't share everything because I respect that they want to keep some surprises for the people in the weeks to come.
---
#18 Posted: 00:23:21 15/08/2014
I meant zap and snap shot (water dragon), sorry, tipo. I saw the artwork of the air monkey on some of the new skylanders merchandise. Not sure if all of them are on the poster. Obviously I wasn't allowed to make pics, and of course I respected that. I saw the fire horse too, the water dragon, the second magic trap master and some other guys.

The build they are showing on the show floor is just phoenix perch level, options are dissabled so you can't see the upgrade paths or the collection screen. The build in the business area is a full version, I think, so you can access the skylanders collection screen. I got a glimpse at it before someone intervened smilie . I don't have any pics and I can't share everything because I respect that they want to keep some surprises for the people in the weeks to come.

Is the other Life Trap master male or female?
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#19 Posted: 00:40:22 15/08/2014

Can you at least confirm "fling kong"s traptanium weapon
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#20 Posted: 00:47:50 15/08/2014

Can you PM people? (Me)
---
#hu
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#21 Posted: 01:05:49 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax
Why exactly would Eon be a Trap Master? He's still a floating head, and probably won't be showing up in person anytime soon.

I said it has Eon's hat/helmet, not just his beard. Also, I never meant that it was Eon, just that it looks like him.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:25 15/08/2014 by Kiroq
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#22 Posted: 09:42:40 15/08/2014
The water dragon looks like a mix between zap and snap shot and it's female. I'm not 100% sure if I remember it correctly, but I think the name of the air Trap master is Fling Kong, it's a white monkey with a helmet.

Fling kong? where did you get that info from
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#23 Posted: 14:47:54 15/08/2014
His name is Thunderbolt.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#24 Posted: 14:49:44 15/08/2014
fling kong is a core.
#25 Posted: 15:14:56 15/08/2014
I'm sorry, kinda confounded it.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me