Page 1 of 1
Tablet Edition Pre-Order news?
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#1 Posted: 22:55:09 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
So we all saw that the tablet edition is up for pre-order on Amazon, but has anyone seen in anywhere else? I can't find anything online so far.

If they actually have it at Target where you get the Outlaw Brawl-and-Chain Trap with the pre-order, I might be motivated to get it in addition to the Dark Edition...
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#2 Posted: 17:04:53 14/08/2014
If this isn't the best selling thing ever then people haven't seen that an iOS gamepad retails for $80 on its own in GameStop....

I will grab this in addition to the WiiU version no matter what. Duplicate figures is annoying but honestly it's not the end of the world at that price.

Pads for iOS are crazy priced and activision should in theory get sale of this just for the pad!

http://store.apple.com/us/prod...=AOS-US-KWG-PLA
#3 Posted: 17:43:34 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I am mostly trying to minimize duplicates and spend the least money smilie

I know that I will want the non-dark figures, extra traps seem like they will be useful regardless, and I am sure that I will use the mobile portal. Getting the extra villain variants without too much eBay pain would really be icing on the cake, so I hope that as a 'normal' starter pack this falls under the Target deal.
---
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#4 Posted: 17:58:41 14/08/2014
Quote: Pyrofer
If this isn't the best selling thing ever then people haven't seen that an iOS gamepad retails for $80 on its own in GameStop....

I will grab this in addition to the WiiU version no matter what. Duplicate figures is annoying but honestly it's not the end of the world at that price.

Pads for iOS are crazy priced and activision should in theory get sale of this just for the pad!

http://store.apple.com/us/prod...=AOS-US-KWG-PLA

You are assuming that the game pad would work with other apps.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#5 Posted: 18:43:17 14/08/2014
I think they already confirmed that the controller would only work with Skylanders games... Hang on...

...Yeah, they already confirmed it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:43:52 14/08/2014 by FireMeowth
MarilynDaze Green Sparx Gems: 340
#6 Posted: 18:46:42 14/08/2014
do you think there will be a co-op feature by putting the game on this system?
i would love to get two copies of this game, one to go on the road with, i travel alot, and this is more then perfect, but i also have two sisters that i would love to play this with on those long car rides
---
Hi wanna trade I have unopened smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie S2 smilie smilie also opened smilie smilie smilie
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#7 Posted: 18:54:37 14/08/2014
One of the videos already said the tablet game version supported co-op play. The issue is that the game controller isnt going to be sold separately. So if you want to play co-op, you need a second version of the game, or the other person will have need to have gotten it themselves.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#8 Posted: 18:56:36 14/08/2014
Quote: FireMeowth
I think they already confirmed that the controller would only work with Skylanders games... Hang on...

...Yeah, they already confirmed it.

good we got this finally confirmed then...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 19:23:13 14/08/2014
Quote: GothamLord
One of the videos already said the tablet game version supported co-op play. The issue is that the game controller isnt going to be sold separately. So if you want to play co-op, you need a second version of the game, or the other person will have need to have gotten it themselves.

Actually, I thought I heard that the game will support other controllers you've bought for your pad to use fo co-op.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#10 Posted: 23:31:17 14/08/2014
Considering Apple announced a whole dedicated api for controllers this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
That's my purchase cancelled anyway.
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#11 Posted: 23:51:00 14/08/2014
If your trying to "save money" the mobile version is the most expensive option right now. The limitations of it compared to the other versions plays a huge factor into it.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
#12 Posted: 00:03:22 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I am mostly just pontificating. It would be nice to get Outlaw Brawl and Chain, and I would rather get a tablet version for the non Darklanders to round out the collection and then keep the portable portal rather than having to resell a redundant console version on eBay.
---
#13 Posted: 21:02:29 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
To reply to my own question, the Target website has pre-order cards showing Outlaw B+C now included if you order online for all console starter packs (including tablet). Dark Edition packs still don't have the bonus.
---
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#14 Posted: 21:16:13 18/08/2014
I just got an email from Amazon Smile and Amazon Prime for $15 off the Tablet Starter pack. So keep an eye out to the other Amazon members ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me