Page 1 of 1
Trap Storage Box
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 20:48:52 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
On Smyths in the UK there is a trap storage box priced at £19.99 what is this it also says it holds all 46 traps

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/e...s-trap-storage/
---
"Taking Charge"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:29 12/08/2014 by GIANTSRULE
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#2 Posted: 21:05:59 12/08/2014
I assume it's just what it sounds like - a storage box that holds all the traps securely.

The wording makes it sound like there will be exactly 46 different trap designs (probably excluding the Ultimate Kaos variant) - one for each villain - which is nice to hear. Hopefully that is indeed what they mean. :)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:56:48 12/08/2014 by FireMeowth
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 21:35:58 12/08/2014
Awesome news; as I discussed before they couldn't have planned it any better for third party companies than this.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#4 Posted: 05:09:39 13/08/2014
I really want a box like the trailers box the kids have, i wasnt happy seeing that junk one coming with the dark edition (which would be better then nothing)
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#5 Posted: 05:16:07 13/08/2014
I do like the little piece of artwork on the interior. Would like to see the rest of the box and if there is anything on the lid.

[User Posted Image]

Img for those to lazy to click the link.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#6 Posted: 05:22:34 13/08/2014
I'd almost forgotten we'd taken that photo. It was a 'eck of a good time, I'll admit (Skystones gambling galore, Dreadbeard wasn't there so we were all pretty evenly matched), but nobody bothered to 'elp me freakin' clean up the next day. *grumbles G-rated profanities to himself*

Out of character: It looks like a nice box, I might consider getting one. It bothers me they didn't actually put the traps into their correct element zone in the pic, but that has no bearing on the product's quality.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#7 Posted: 05:34:28 13/08/2014
To me, it looks to be made of cardboard wrapped in plastic, with a magnet in the flap of the lid, and without the trap holder inside can fold down flat.

I will most likely get one if they are in Australia, or can be shipped here for a decent price.

and the traps in the wrong elemental zone makes my OCD twitch, almost as much as the poster does.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#8 Posted: 18:07:29 13/08/2014
Quote: GothamLord
I do like the little piece of artwork on the interior. Would like to see the rest of the box and if there is anything on the lid.

[img]

That box comes with the Dark Edition? I thought it was just getting the same trap holder as the normal version. I'm actually more excited about the Dark Edition now!
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#9 Posted: 18:12:44 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: nocturnalnathan
Quote: GothamLord

[img]

That box comes with the Dark Edition? I thought it was just getting the same trap holder as the normal version. I'm actually more excited about the Dark Edition now!

No you dont get that in the dark edition you have to purchase that separately in the dark you get a dark coloured version of the trap holder tray
---
"Taking Charge"
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#10 Posted: 18:30:54 13/08/2014
Ah, I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. lol.
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me