Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I just got Goldar to sing the MLP theme
Page 1 of 1
I just got Goldar to sing the MLP theme [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#1 Posted: 03:34:38 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:35:46 11/08/2014 by somePerson
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2 Posted: 03:36:50 11/08/2014
Should've been This Day Aria.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:58 11/08/2014 by CAV
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#3 Posted: 05:59:39 11/08/2014
*Starts playing the My Little Pony theme on his bone-harp-guitar*

...what? An evil werewolf can't watch a show whose primary intended target demographic was little girls?
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#4 Posted: 07:55:22 11/08/2014
MLP is dumb
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#5 Posted: 15:37:29 11/08/2014
zer0dch, attempting suicide by fan-mauling? You need therapy, stat.

The show itself is better than a lot of junk on TV, though I don't care for it, but the fandom is nuts.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#6 Posted: 17:26:53 11/08/2014
^Nah they don't do that anymore. They just live and let live so long as people who hate the show don't start acting out.
#7 Posted: 18:40:22 11/08/2014
Quote: Doomslicer

The show itself is better than a lot of junk on TV, though I don't care for it, but the fandom is nuts.

Fan-mauling? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wasn't calling the fan base a bunch of idiots, but clearly you can't see that. I simply don't get why a bunch of older guys would fall in love for a show aimed for little girls.
#8 Posted: 19:01:58 11/08/2014
Quote: zer0dch

Fan-mauling? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wasn't calling the fan base a bunch of idiots, but clearly you can't see that. I simply don't get why a bunch of older guys would fall in love for a show aimed for little girls.

I was being sarcastic(-ish) lol

It is a decent show, but I too don't really understand how it's gained such a massive fandom.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#9 Posted: 19:10:21 11/08/2014

It is a decent show, but I too don't really understand how it's gained such a massive fandom.

Sarcasm is fine in its own right, but attacking another member based on how they think about a show is rude.

Honestly, I've heard of a lot of autistic people enjoying this show immensely, but that's all I have heard.
#10 Posted: 19:28:12 11/08/2014

Sarcasm is fine in its own right, but attacking another member based on how they think about a show is rude.

Honestly, I've heard of a lot of autistic people enjoying this show immensely, but that's all I have heard.

I'm not attacking anyone. However, my apologies if I gave that impression.

I know a lot of members here and IRL I was surprised to find out some of my friends were into it. I've watched the show with younger members of the family but I certainly won't ever call myself a brony.
Anyway, another thing to be clear on, just because I may not get along with certain fandoms doesn't make the sources themselves any worse (e.g. I love Kingdom Hearts, but a lot of its fandom drives me crazy).
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me