Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Move "User List" to somewhere more practical
Page 1 of 1
Move "User List" to somewhere more practical [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1 Posted: 08:24:20 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I just found out today about an hidden page that I would have NEVER encountered under any normal situation-- the user list. The link is a NUMBER and is in a spot is only visible on ONE page. You have to go the index and scroll to the very bottom. This link is NOT visible on any reply, any topic, or any sub-forum. While most sites have such an link on the top or the side or they integrate it into their search, I had to find out about it through a friend. Most sites also have it CLEARLY LABELED so that people actually know it is. It'll ether be an option under the search (search "forums" or "users" for instance) or it'll be elsewhere but labeled "Users" or something similar. I always had to GOOGLE users because I never knew where that convenient feature was.
[User Posted Image]

What I propose is this. Move the link under the "Forum" section that is always on the left and give it a proper name. Something like this..
Search
Forum Rules
Help Files

This would make more sense, as it is visible on EVERY forum page and is FINDABLE for those who don't know it. That's my suggestion... thank-you for listening.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:32:44 10/08/2014 by redwes
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2 Posted: 00:29:47 12/08/2014
Most forums have user lists bellow the "who's online" list.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me