Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Not that I care... [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9023
#1 Posted: 03:48:14 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
...but can someone please fill me in on what exactly all these armies are fighting about?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 03:48:57 10/08/2014
If you don't care then why did you make a topic about it?
---
now its time to get funky
#3 Posted: 03:49:41 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I would just like to know if facepalming at these guys is justified.
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#4 Posted: 03:51:09 10/08/2014
Don't ask questions. Just facepalm now.
---
now its time to get funky
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#5 Posted: 03:52:37 10/08/2014
Why would you facepalm? I started a thing where we all changed our avatars to the same one of Ripto and then I tried to control the forums and then everyone rose against me, it was just a bunch of people having fun
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#6 Posted: 03:52:49 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I would faceplam because of how out of proportion it's getting. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:39 10/08/2014 by Skyhunter
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#7 Posted: 03:58:38 10/08/2014
Plus a lot of people were claiming topics because of their Ripto army. So plz facepalm harder.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8128
#8 Posted: 04:03:25 10/08/2014
Is having fun facepalm-worthy?
It's won't really be that out-of-porportion for long- it's pretty much dying down.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#9 Posted: 04:21:16 10/08/2014
it's facepalm worthy.

i don't want to read your "this topic has been claimed by x army" bullcrap. i want to read the original post and the posts discussing it.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#10 Posted: 04:25:04 10/08/2014
They're fighting to see who can infect more of S&N with very poor and unoriginal attempts at being funny.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#11 Posted: 04:33:12 10/08/2014
It's pretty much just for a rush of power and an excuse to RP.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#12 Posted: 05:09:46 10/08/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
They're fighting to see who can infect more of S&N with very poor and unoriginal attempts at being funny.

I don't understand why you have to be so rude about it, the people involved found it very funny, if people didn't try new things nothing would develop, and dS would just be the same thing it is everyday. This is why I love and hate this community, because there are so many people who just want to kick back and have fun but there are the ones that get annoyed when anyone does something they don't even remotely care for.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#13 Posted: 05:18:37 10/08/2014
I was watching hot gogo dancers at a casnio.
#14 Posted: 05:22:38 10/08/2014
Quote: Lunarz

I don't understand why you have to be so rude about it, the people involved found it very funny, if people didn't try new things nothing would develop, and dS would just be the same thing it is everyday. This is why I love and hate this community, because there are so many people who just want to kick back and have fun but there are the ones that get annoyed when anyone does something they don't even remotely care for.

It's not necessarily "new". There have been several things done in the past that really were similar ideas, hence why I called it unoriginal.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#15 Posted: 05:23:42 10/08/2014

It's not necessarily "new". There have been several things done in the past that really were similar ideas, hence why I called it unoriginal.

There was this one thing with Ash and her Lucario avatar that I started.
#16 Posted: 05:27:28 10/08/2014
Quote: somePerson

Exactly.
#17 Posted: 03:00:18 11/08/2014

Exactly.

'New' can be subjective, perhaps I wasn't around with something previously like this occurred, and similar isn't always bad.
---
#18 Posted: 05:47:20 11/08/2014

Exactly.

'New' can be subjective, perhaps I wasn't around with something previously like this occurred, and similar isn't always bad.

Perhaps you weren't. But either way, you have to admit that while you may have had fun, the people that you and some others annoyed by saying in multiple topics "This topic has been taking by Ripto" were annoyed by this. It's like toilet papering someone's house; it's funny for the guys who do it, but not for the people who's house just got covered in toilet paper.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#19 Posted: 15:09:23 11/08/2014
It's like toilet papering someone's house; it's funny for the guys who do it, but not for the people who's house just got covered in toilet paper.

That's a waste of toilet paper
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me