Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Netflix or Hulu? [CLOSED]
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#1 Posted: 23:40:25 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I need to know: Netflix or Hulu? You get a free month with Netflix, and only 2 weeks for Hulu, but I've heard that Netflix doesn't have newer episodes and doesn't get them for a while. However Netflix does carry the entire Supernatural series(I think) and that's one I want to watch. What are your thoughts?
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#2 Posted: 23:53:34 09/08/2014
If you want to get new episodes, get Hulu.
Netflix probably has a better selection, especially of older shows. Additionally, Netflix's DVD service is amazing.
Amazon Prime is a viable alternative as well.
In fact it might even be better, a large amount of shows, as well as a large amount of free music, deals, and better shipping rates.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#3 Posted: 23:55:25 09/08/2014
Netflix has most of what I like and a wider selection. It's only missing a handful of programs/movies I would care to see (King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Boardwalk Empire, etc.).

Amazon Prime is decent, though it does kinda suck that only a few shows/movies are free for Prime users, meaning you still have to pay for additional seasons or films.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#4 Posted: 00:10:01 10/08/2014
Never really cared for Hulu back when I did try to use it (but that was awhile ago), so I'm going to give Netflix and Amazon Prime the edge here. But as said before, the downside to Prime is not everything is 'free' to watch, though I've found it useful as backup for when Netflix doesn't have something.

Netflix may be slow with getting new episodes (though it's been pretty quick with the shows I like to watch, so IDK), but it's overall pretty easy to use and there's still plenty of good stuff on it. And who knows, maybe while you wait for new episodes of a show to be posted, you might find another gem (or, alternatively, something of the So Bad, It's Good or So Bad, It's Horrible variety; Netflix has those, too).

Also, ads. Netflix automatically wins there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:27 10/08/2014 by IsisStormDragon
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#5 Posted: 00:14:31 10/08/2014
Quote: Dmcrocks
I need to know: Netflix or Hulu? You get a free month with Netflix, and only 2 weeks for Hulu, but I've heard that Netflix doesn't have newer episodes and doesn't get them for a while. However Netflix does carry the entire Supernatural series(I think) and that's one I want to watch. What are your thoughts?

I thought It was missing the latest season? Last time I knew I mean, which was in June so.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me