darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Gamescom 2014 - Skylanders Trap Team
First | Previous | Page 12 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Gamescom 2014 - Skylanders Trap Team
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#551 Posted: 13:38:03 15/08/2014
@ wideawakewesley are you gonna reveal the character today or not?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#552 Posted: 14:24:23 15/08/2014
sorry for double post but plz respond
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#553 Posted: 14:30:14 15/08/2014
Please stop asking, sprocketrocket. It doesn't help, and it's getting annoying.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#554 Posted: 14:33:50 15/08/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Please stop asking, sprocketrocket. It doesn't help, and it's getting annoying.

sorry asking for my children they are so excited about the possible reveal
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8264
#555 Posted: 15:00:34 15/08/2014
Poster is HQ.

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#556 Posted: 15:13:11 15/08/2014
Quote: Traptanium
AWESOME! Love Trail Blazer and Sortcut! wonder why the took out the fritolay charecters....

Probably so we wouldn't see their final names.
---
#hu
Riser Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#557 Posted: 15:14:29 15/08/2014
Not sure what it is but I'm liking the designs for the new skylanders more and more year-on-year. And then they happen to multiply more as well. Gonna be fuuuuun saving up for this lot....Ugh.
---
This is survival of the fittest~
TTD Hunter Gems: 6253
#558 Posted: 16:57:28 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator

IGN Live
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#559 Posted: 17:02:29 15/08/2014
Tuff Luck looks like a girl to me, hopefully it is one because this game needs more girl landers. And Echo doesn't really look like a water dragon to me, look at it's face closely, it looks kind of like a puppy to me.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#560 Posted: 17:04:48 15/08/2014
Quote: flashwingftw
Tuff Luck looks like a girl to me, hopefully it is one because this game needs more girl landers. And Echo doesn't really look like a water dragon to me, look at it's face closely, it looks kind of like a puppy to me.

To me, it looks like a lizard to me.
---
#hu
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#561 Posted: 17:11:22 15/08/2014
Quote: Rickorio
Quote: flashwingftw

To me, it looks like a lizard to me.

A seahorse/lizard hybrid, maybe?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#562 Posted: 17:26:30 15/08/2014
Quote: sprocketrocket

Sorry, I've been out and about with my kids today, even missed the character poster reveal. I've recorded a piece on that poster that I'm hoping we can get up in the next 24hrs, which would be the perfect place to include the image we have. I even managed to guess the name before it was revealed (pat on the back for me). I guess with the high res character poster out I can say now that what we have is a different look at Trail Blazer, but it's probably a little less exciting now we have that character poster.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#563 Posted: 17:28:53 15/08/2014
Quote: wideawakewesley

Sorry, I've been out and about with my kids today, even missed the character poster reveal. I've recorded a piece on that poster that I'm hoping we can get up in the next 24hrs, which would be the perfect place to include the image we have. I even managed to guess the name before it was revealed (pat on the back for me). I guess with the high res character poster out I can say now that what we have is a different look at Trail Blazer, but it's probably a little less exciting now we have that character poster.

Is it gameplay of some sort?
---
#hu
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#564 Posted: 17:36:31 15/08/2014
Omg I love almost EVERYTHING that's on that poster!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#565 Posted: 17:37:58 15/08/2014

AWWW YEAH!
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#566 Posted: 17:57:01 15/08/2014
It appears that we have a slight name change to Krankcase. His name is now Dr. Krankcase!
---
Hi
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#567 Posted: 18:23:41 15/08/2014
He graduated!
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
#568 Posted: 18:24:17 15/08/2014
Quote: Zylek
He graduated!

WHOOO!!!! GO DR. KRANKCASE!!!
#569 Posted: 18:36:41 15/08/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
He graduated!

smilie

Congrats on graduating Krankcase!!
---
#hu
#570 Posted: 18:42:06 15/08/2014
Quote: Rickorio
Quote: ZapNorris
He graduated!

smilie

Congrats on graduating Krankcase!!

The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse. And i will pour water on you all. because i am evil. - Dr. Krankcase
Slykor Red Sparx Gems: 12
#571 Posted: 18:51:02 15/08/2014

Not at all, it'll be nice to see Trail Blazer in action, excited to see the first horse skylander and a quadrupedal skylander for a change of pace.
---
Previously known as SkylandersBoy
#572 Posted: 19:06:59 15/08/2014
Quote: Slykor

Not at all, it'll be nice to see Trail Blazer in action, excited to see the first horse skylander and a quadrupedal skylander for a change of pace.

As awesome as it's gonna be to see him, he isn't the first one from Trap Team. There was Funny Bone.
---
#hu
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#573 Posted: 19:09:50 15/08/2014
Funny Bone isn't a fire horse, though. And we had quadrupeds since forever.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#574 Posted: 19:17:16 15/08/2014
All the dragons were quadrupeds in SSA
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
Slykor Red Sparx Gems: 12
#575 Posted: 19:18:26 15/08/2014
When I say change of pace, I don't mean to say that there never was quadrupeds in Skylanders, I'm just saying that it isn't that normal.
---
Previously known as SkylandersBoy
#576 Posted: 19:21:27 15/08/2014
When I say change of pace, I don't mean to say that there never was quadrupeds in Skylanders, I'm just saying that it isn't that normal.

Isn't normal?

Sunburn
Zap
Spyro
Drobot
Whirlwind
Sonic Boom
Camo
Cynder
Hot Dog
Flashwing
Scratch
Pop Thorn
Slobber Tooth

Also, he said quadrupeds.
---
#hu
#577 Posted: 19:57:35 15/08/2014

No footage unfortunately, it's a character still (not in game either).
---
#578 Posted: 20:09:40 15/08/2014

No footage unfortunately, it's a character still (not in game either).

well plz still post it i am sure you can reveal it since the poster
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#579 Posted: 23:44:20 15/08/2014
I wanna see the mockup store display video, so I can see some packaging goodness.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#580 Posted: 00:32:53 16/08/2014
@wideawakewesley
Sorry to bother you since everyone else is asking for videos as well, but didn't you also mention something about making a video that compared the size of the Trap Masters compared to Giants and core figures? I know there was one posted where FGTV played as a Giant and Swapper in Trap Team, but it didn't really focus on a side by side comparison of size for the actual toys. Is that the one you meant?
Either way, thanks for all of the updates so far, I know you guys are busy. But everyone here appreciates all of the news you bring us!!!
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
TTD Hunter Gems: 6253
#581 Posted: 13:54:30 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
FGTV Video
#582 Posted: 20:08:24 16/08/2014
Quote: nocturnalnathan
@wideawakewesley
Sorry to bother you since everyone else is asking for videos as well, but didn't you also mention something about making a video that compared the size of the Trap Masters compared to Giants and core figures? I know there was one posted where FGTV played as a Giant and Swapper in Trap Team, but it didn't really focus on a side by side comparison of size for the actual toys. Is that the one you meant?
Either way, thanks for all of the updates so far, I know you guys are busy. But everyone here appreciates all of the news you bring us!!!

Hopefully this is a nice size comparison:

https://twitter.com/wideawakew...618559626944512

Thanks for posting the vid TTD. Unfortunately we're holding onto the Trail Blazer image at the moment, but we're keeping our fingers crossed we'll have something better on Trail Blazer for you in future.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:10:15 16/08/2014 by wideawakewesley
#583 Posted: 20:16:41 16/08/2014
@wideawakewesley

Thanks for posting the vid TTD. Unfortunately we're holding onto the Trail Blazer image at the moment, but we're keeping our fingers crossed we'll have something better on Trail Blazer for you in future.

Yes, it is. smilie

But I still think, and "fear", that some Trap Masters, like Wallop, Krypt King or Head Rush will actually be taller, bigger and "larger" than some Giants.

Really curious about that Trail Blazer news. Don't worry, I can wait. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#584 Posted: 20:18:30 16/08/2014
Wallop actually looks quite short from the look at him I got today. Stocky, but short.
---
#585 Posted: 20:41:36 16/08/2014
Wallop actually looks quite short from the look at him I got today. Stocky, but short.

That's great news!

Any word on Krypt King? He looks like he might be even taller than Swarm.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#586 Posted: 20:55:18 16/08/2014
Quote: Drek95

That's great news!

No, but I knocked this image up and I think it's pretty close. Likely Krypt King will rival Giants in height.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:55:34 16/08/2014 by wideawakewesley
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#587 Posted: 21:13:32 16/08/2014
Hey, Wes? Any idea when we will get to see the packaging video?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#588 Posted: 21:25:32 16/08/2014
@wideawakewesley

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for posting that! That has been something I've been wanting to know ever since we first saw the Trap Master figures! Thanks again!
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
#589 Posted: 21:28:11 16/08/2014

That's great news!

No, but I knocked this image up and I think it's pretty close. Likely Krypt King will rival Giants in height.

[User Posted Image]

Thanks a lot!

Seems like the Giants will still be... Well, Giants! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#590 Posted: 21:51:58 16/08/2014
Quote: GameMaster78

I believe it's uploading as I type this. Not sure exactly when it's going live. Stay tuned though, we've just got the go ahead on some other content too, so there's more coming.
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5324
#591 Posted: 21:55:26 16/08/2014

I believe it's uploading as I type this. Not sure exactly when it's going live. Stay tuned though, we've just got the go ahead on some other content too, so there's more coming.

Is it the private video?
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#592 Posted: 22:01:58 16/08/2014

awesome.
#593 Posted: 22:08:08 16/08/2014
Quote: skylandsfan

Is it the private video?

I'd imagine it is currently private. Doubt it'll go live today.

On other news, please check the Lollibop thread for some info on my adventures today.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=104587

One thing I forgot to mention there...traps appear to be able to hold two villains, unless I'm misinterpreting what I saw in the demo (which is likely quite old). Although I could only have two of the same villain in the trap. I will try and get a screen grab to show you. This contradicts information I think I've been told previously by Lou Studdert, so don't read too much into it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:51 16/08/2014 by wideawakewesley
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#594 Posted: 22:08:49 16/08/2014
Love your work Wes
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#595 Posted: 22:11:15 16/08/2014
Quote: Snap Shot
Love your work Wes

Thanks, it's nice to get positive feedback. I'm just a fan like you guys and most of you are way more knowledgeable than me! Hell, if it wasn't for this forum, I'd probably be in the dark about half the stuff that makes it's way onto the net. Always grateful for the passion you guys have to seek out the tiniest morsel of new info!
---
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#596 Posted: 00:49:59 17/08/2014
judging by that poster it looks a lot smaller on the number of figures for this game and you also got at least 2 slots dedicated to the minis, i'm liking the look of breeze and bop too. nothing listed for lcs or anything like that either. so it looks like they're gonna do less this year which might be a sign of them having to cut back due to sales. cheaper to rerelease some of those minis too
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#597 Posted: 01:34:04 17/08/2014
Quote: tigerdr
judging by that poster it looks a lot smaller on the number of figures for this game and you also got at least 2 slots dedicated to the minis, i'm liking the look of breeze and bop too. nothing listed for lcs or anything like that either. so it looks like they're gonna do less this year which might be a sign of them having to cut back due to sales. cheaper to rerelease some of those minis too

They are not cutting back. They've made over two billion dollars, so they aren't cutting back due to sales.
---
A story.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#598 Posted: 02:42:40 17/08/2014

I dont think this is the reason, i think the reason here is that they might be aware of the backstock from the pass 3 games and decided this time around to just mainly release completely new stuff. Minis are said to play like skylanders core, so i think this is a way for them to repose a few guys without actually reposing them. If spry does spyros attacks etc then he is basically a spyro just small. I think overall this will let stores that have older stock to rid of it cause ppl getting into the game now will buy up older figures to get them all etc. Plus also keep in mind they have these "elite ones of eon" coming too which are re-releases marked up etc.

Quote: uttster13

They are not cutting back. They've made over two billion dollars, so they aren't cutting back due to sales.

yep they aint cutting back, just putting out never stuff to stop the reposing the ppl are complaining about. I think Acti/Toys for bob realized that they need to let series 1/2/3 finish off and clear out of stores and this is a great way to let it happen. Minis are also basically reposes if they do play like original figures. They are smaller so prob cost less to make thus they are able to sell them for less to. They are making money in the end.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#599 Posted: 03:49:50 17/08/2014
@wideawakewesley

Yes, it is. smilie

But I still think, and "fear", that some Trap Masters, like Wallop, Krypt King or Head Rush will actually be taller, bigger and "larger" than some Giants.

Really curious about that Trail Blazer news. Don't worry, I can wait. smilie

I can almost assure yup that at least one trap master will be bigger than Eye Brawl. He is kinda tiny for a giant.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#600 Posted: 05:03:42 17/08/2014
Am I the only the one who thinks Cobra Codabra looks kinda rushed.
First | Previous | Page 12 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me