darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > If you could combine two levels from any game, which ones would they be?
Page 1 of 1
If you could combine two levels from any game, which ones would they be?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#1 Posted: 15:17:04 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Title says it all. If can be more than to if you'd like. This includes Trap Teams Levels, even though we only know three out of eighteen.

Here's my combo

Iron Jaw Gulch from Swap Force and Air Ship Attack from Giants.

It would be at night with a starry sky, with Airships attacking and flying around Iron Jaw Gultch, to take'em down, you have to use elemental cannons to weaken them and then shoot yourself into them. Along with running around the town of Iron Jaw, you eventually land on one of the Airships (Instead of the Giant Hat). There's a Magic Gate, an Earth Gate and a Water Gate. There is also a Giants Zone, A Sneak and Rocket Swap Zone and a Traptainium Zone.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:26:20 09/08/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#2 Posted: 15:50:56 09/08/2014
Lost city of Arkus from Giants and Rampant Ruins from swap force. It would be like just after giants so the lost city of Arkus has holes through the walls with trees growing through them and arkeyans on the floor, dead and you have to climb on their arms to get to parts of the level.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#3 Posted: 15:58:35 09/08/2014
Quicksilver Vault and the Lost City of Arkus. Combine the rather calming and strange visuals of one with the challenge and the awesome architecture of other.Though, if it's too relevant since both are Arkeyan things, Cadaverus Crypt meets Molekin Mountain for an awesome Undead-themed arena with those terrifying mole dog enemies.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#4 Posted: 15:15:15 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Good ideas! I like'em!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#5 Posted: 21:16:23 11/08/2014
Bringing order to Kaos! and Cloudbreak Core. Two boss fights put together. Still gonna beat up Kaos though
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me