Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#301 Posted: 22:31:30 17/08/2014
Sorry it took so long but here are my characters

Name: Draco
Elements: Dark with some Light
Appearance:

Name: Draca
Elements: Light with some Dark
Appearance:
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#302 Posted: 22:43:51 17/08/2014
Crystal unleases a typhoon of water at Vol and holds the flames back. "Water is stronger than Flames!"
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#303 Posted: 22:44:10 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: You can just say Light and Dark, Umm what do they look like?

Blitz: *laughing* Primal Dragon HA! I'm The Demon Dragon you foolish little boy Heheheh

Vol: But Without the Primal Orb of Water you're doom to fail *as he said that the Orb's power increase slowly overcoming the water*
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:52 17/08/2014 by Sky the Dragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#304 Posted: 23:04:56 17/08/2014
Zak flapped his wings, causing a stir of wind. "Same thing. You still have all the elements."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#305 Posted: 23:05:46 17/08/2014
"Oh but I also have mine as well." Crystal said as an ice pillar rose from the water along with the water primal orb she picked it up and it began to glow. "WATER CANNON!!!" Then through the wall of water a powerful jet of water blasted Vol.
---
SC
#306 Posted: 23:12:18 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Vol: *the Primal Orb of Fire covers him in a aura of fire protecting him from Crystal's Water Cannon* Very well then This is a Battle finally took an interesting turn Heheh Heat Barrage! *unleash an barrage of large size Fireballs some hit the ground with a earth shaking impact.

Sky could feel the rumble from outside, "What the heck!?" Sky yelled. Sky got up and flew to the mouth of the cave and saw the black pillowing smoke. "Double Crap!" He yell as he took flight. It wasn't a dream this is real.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#307 Posted: 23:17:33 17/08/2014
"Sky wait!!" Shade flew after him.

------------------

"WATER SHIELD!!!" Then a ball of water formed around Crystal and shielded her from the fire balls. "it seems we are evenly mached!"
---
SC
#308 Posted: 23:22:35 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Vol: Too bad its time for you to die Nova Crush! *sends a giant wave of fire that was coming straight at Crystal but before it hits something block the attack* Hmmm? *the black smoke swirl around preventing both sides to see who or what block the attack*
---
#309 Posted: 23:55:45 17/08/2014
"Shade!" Shadmé snapped open her feathered wings and took off after the dark dragon.
---
#310 Posted: 00:05:45 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Vol: What the heck

???: STONE WRECKER! *suddenly out of the smoke was a spike ball made of stone coming straight at Vol who jump away from it but suddenly the ball made a U-Turn and hits him in the back causing him to flip and slide on the ground and the Ball was coming around again for another hit* Burning Blast! *he sent a pulse of heat at the ball causing it to exploded*
---
#311 Posted: 01:00:23 18/08/2014
Crystal looked who protected her from the blast.

Shade stopped for a moment to let Shadmé catch up.
---
SC
#312 Posted: 01:08:47 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
???: ICICLE STORM! *suddenly the smoke blew away as spear like icicles shot through and at Vol. One cutting his cheek as it flew by* *As the smoke clear it was Sky*

Sky: This stops Right here and Right now!

Vol: *laughs* You can't defeat me on your own Crystal so you send this child to fight for you!

Meanwhile

Blitz: Hmmm It appears that I have something more important to attent to Heheh Lets meet again *flies off in the distance*
---
#313 Posted: 01:24:26 18/08/2014
Shadmé tried to keep a calm expression on her face. "What's with all the explosions?"

Zak watched as Blitz took off. He glanced again at the scales littering the grass.
---
#314 Posted: 03:20:31 18/08/2014
"Sky!! Stay out of this!" Crystal said.

----------

"I don't know but I think it might have something to do with Crystal leaving suddenly." Shade said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:46 18/08/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#315 Posted: 03:30:26 18/08/2014
"Oh. Weird," Shadmé growled, hovering in place, a fair distance from the battle. "Urgh, there's too much smoke. Should we get a closer look?" she asked.
---
#316 Posted: 03:45:08 18/08/2014
"Sky headed in the direction. I think he could use some help!" Shade said as his horns began to glow again. He gained speed by diveing and then used his fire breath to distract Vol. "Hey fat head over here!"
---
SC
#317 Posted: 04:05:32 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The flames were being aborsb into the Fire Orb and it began to glow brightly, "SHADE GET DOWN!" Sky yelled as he race to get in front of Shade.

Vol smiled as he muttered, "Flame Rebound". Shade's Fire breath attack as shot back at him like an bullet. Sky manage to grab hold of Shade before blast hits. As the smoke clear there was a bubble of static electricity around Shade and Sky although Sky's back was badly burn not being able to shield himself completely. "Energy....Field" Sky painfully growled

Vol clamp his hands, "My My what quick reflex's this one has Crystal much better than the last fool you put up against me"
---
#318 Posted: 04:12:12 18/08/2014
"Shade!" Shadmé screamed and raced over as fast as her wings could take her. Sky protected him before she could and she screeched to a halt in the sky, looking them over for injury. Only then did she notice the two other dragons around her. One was Crystal. The other...
"What's the big...idea..." Shadmé trailed off.
---
#319 Posted: 04:21:47 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Get...out of here!" Sky painfully growled as he lower his Energy Field, "None of you...Can't counter the Primal Orbs" he continued

Vol laugh, "Oh? And you can your nothing but an mere child"

Sky growls in both pain and anger, "You force the Elemental creature to fight! That is something I will not forgive!" Sky said. In truth Sky has one attack that could counter the effects of the Primal Orbs. The Primal Orbs are the Element itself, all its power, all its strength. This move Sky has hidden could easily kill the him if he's not careful. But given the state he is now he is struggling even to keep in the air for each flap of his wings causes a new wave of pain from his burns. He may have no choice but to use it....his Primal Element Destoryer
---
#320 Posted: 04:43:30 18/08/2014
"Sky hold on!!" Crystal said as she sent a ball of water to envelope Sky to heal his burns. "Vol! You vile creature!! Harming hachlings is the most disrespectful and disrespectful a dragon could ever do! No dragon no matter how evil should lay a claw on them!"
---
SC
#321 Posted: 05:01:49 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Heheheh All is fair in love an war" Vol said

Growling Sky could had almost all he could take from this guy, Without even waiting for Crystal to finish he attacks, "Earth, Ice, Eletric" Sky ran through the elements he had already used in this fight. "TRIDENTS WAVE!" Sky roared as he unleash an tidal wave of water at Vol.

"Lava Mix" Vol said as the he pour lava from his mouth evaporating the Tridents Wave attack. But to Vol's surprise Sky was already upon him with Nightmare Claw. Striking him over and over again. Vol however manage to block some of the hits but he was being push back. "Water and Darkness" Sky counted up what's left in his arsenal of elements.

"Flaming Vortex!" Sky said as he fired a vortex of flames at Vol who immediately used Flame Rebound. Which Sky was hoping for, "Tornado Dust!" he said as he flap his wings an unleash two minitures tornado which both Flame Rebound and Tornado Dust cancel each other out.

"Fire and Wind" Sky thought, just one more element to go until he be able to use Primal Element Destroyer, But he was tired he was nearly at his limits between fighting off the Water Orb and this fight he was running low. But he can't stop now. "AND NOW FOR THE LAST ELEMENT LIGHT! SHINING JUSTICE!" Sky roared as he fires a powerful beam of Light at Vol who jumps back avoiding it. But as soon as Sky used Shining Justice his energy burst to life surrounding him. The muit-color aura surrounds him as he could feel his elements resonating all at the same time.

"WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS?!" Vol roared as the Primal Orbs of both Fire and Water had gone dim and the powers they hold were gone.

Occ: Oops I got carried away...Sorry smilie;
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:03:30 18/08/2014 by Sky the Dragon
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#322 Posted: 06:19:46 18/08/2014
Makil and Kihei flew to the battle, Isis snuck along too "You're done!" Kihei yelled as he shot an ice beam at Vol

"Bring light to the darkness... Shining blast!" Makil yelled as a white light formed around him and was shot toward Vol

Isis was gaining her focus "One shot" She thought before she fired an icicle with light energy swirling around it at Vol
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#323 Posted: 11:35:07 18/08/2014
Nefarian finally mananged to break through a sort of Shield that Vol had erected, he then created an undulating blue sphere around each dragon, it was a fire protection shield, which would lessen the effects of the flame.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:25:23 20/08/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#324 Posted: 13:08:37 18/08/2014
OoC: Do you guys have an index for those attacks or do you make them up on the spot? It's really cool. :0

Shadmé backwinged a little bit, out of the way of all the chaos. She watched as Sky used all of her elements and she felt a wave of awe wash over her. This is a battle for gods! And heck, Sky's younger than me. I hope he'll be alright...
---
#325 Posted: 13:13:09 18/08/2014
With all the light attacks going all at once Shade's horns were glowing brighter and brighter. His light powers were absorbing the intense light. His light powers were reacting violently as his horns were glowing ever brighter. "G-Get away fr-from m-me Shadmé!! I-I ca-can't hold it mu-much longer!!!" Shade was trying very hard to hold back his light powers. He was forced to land.

Crystal saw Shade's powers were growing when everyone began to use their light powers. "EVERYONE STOP USING YOUR LIGHT BREATHS!!!!"
---
SC
#326 Posted: 13:19:15 18/08/2014
Shadmé's eyes widened as she finally noticed the horn glow. "Shade!" She glided a fair distance from him, wings pulled in front slightly. "Shade, what can I do to help? I-I'll do anything!"
---
#327 Posted: 14:59:43 18/08/2014
"ST-STOP THEM!!" Shade said still trying hard to stop his light powers from becoming to great.
---
SC
#328 Posted: 17:47:42 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: @ShadowMewXI don't know about everyone else but Sky's and Blitz's attacks are Icicle Storm, Flaming Vortex, Stone Wrecker, Tornado Dust, Energy Field, Tridents Wave, Nightmare Claw, Shining Justice, and finally Primal Element Destroyer @Eternal Sunfury Blitz didn't do anything yet he was talking to Zak when Sky and the rest of them were fighting Vol

"Gah!" he said as he stumble back

"Everyone! STAND BACK!" he yelled as the muti-color aura forms around him into a ball in front of him, "PRIMAL ELEMENT DESTROYER!" he said with an terrifying roar he unleash a beam that doesn't whole just one element but its a fusion of all eight. Fire, Ice, Eletric, Water, Wind, Earth, Darkness, and Light were all in the attack mixing and fusing. Vol risen the Fire Orb but it did nothing as Primal Element Destroyer devour him. The attack was so strong it cause the Elemental to run away in fear. The Primal Orb of fire flew up high in the air as Vol was completely obliterated. Sky flew over with now all of his energy gone. But there was something off.

"Heheheh I must admit that was an impressive display of our Primal Element Destroyer attack" said an familiar haunting voice, in the air holding on to the Primal Orb of Fire was Blitz. "Heheheh I must thank you though. You've save me the trouble of getting this myself." Blitz taunted.
---
#329 Posted: 18:09:50 18/08/2014
Shadmé opened her mouth to spit some dark fire, hoping it'd be a distraction, but was caught off-guard by Sky's elemental attack. "Hey...that's Blitz!" she hissed.
---
#330 Posted: 18:11:28 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz: Heheheh Oh how sweet~ You remember my name Heheheh
---
#331 Posted: 18:17:19 18/08/2014
"Blitz you trader! Give that back now!!" Crystal said as her Water Primal orb regained its power and she started to glow blue.

When the light attacks stopped Shade's horns slowly stopped glowing and the light on them slowly faded. He collapsed to the ground very tired from holding his light power. His body was smoking and he was panting.
---
SC
#332 Posted: 18:27:03 18/08/2014
"I'll kill y-" Shadmé broke off as Shade dropped to the ground. With one final glare she swooped after Shade, not wanting to deal with Blitz.
---
#333 Posted: 18:33:20 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz: How could am I a traitor when I was never with you! HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU ALL ARE NOTHING TO ME! NOW LET ME SHOW YOU THE POWER OF A GOD!

Suddenly as the Fire regain its power Blitz holds it against his chest and suddenly the Fire Orb begins to fuse into Blitz's body as glow markings of crimson form around his body with the ancient symbol of fire. Blitz roars fighting for control so the Fire Orb would devour him whole suddenly he stops moving. Moments of a deafening silence filled the air. It was common knowledge that anyone who fused with the Primal Orbs would die and fail. But something was off, Blitz began to laugh.

Sky's body was burn and broken, He couldn't even muster up the energy to mutter a single word. Let alone fight. Sky could only watch with an blurring vision of Blitz fusing himself with the Fire Orb. Sky's arms and legs felt like Jell-O, his gut was turning and threatening to cough up his lunch. Sky's mind was clouded and foggy. For one scary moment he even forgot what happen or who he was. He tried to grasp the situation with his foggy mind but the answers escape him. He was so weak he couldn't hold an understanding of what Blitz is doing.
---
#334 Posted: 22:53:43 18/08/2014
Makil looked at Sky, then at Blaze "If I try anything, it will hurt Shade, but if I do nothing, Blitz will surely kill Sky" He thought

Kihei flew over to Sky as fast as he could and moved the weakened dragon into the forest "Blitz! You and me, one-on-one, no elements... I win, you give us the Fire orb... you win... I'll let you kill me instead of Sky" The dragonet said in the most serious way possible

Isis couldn't believe what she heard, her best friend was betting his life to save Sky's
---
#335 Posted: 23:04:54 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz laughed, "Kill him? No! I'm not going to kill him Heheheh But if you wish to die then I'll happily grant you that wish!" he said as he used Flaming Vortex Kihei.
---
#336 Posted: 23:47:27 18/08/2014
Kihei took the hit in full, knocking him into the ground, getting another concussion, and breaking every bone in his body

"Kihei!" Isis yelled as she flew over and saw the Kihei-shaped hole in the ground, she turned to Blitz and her eyes turned red like fire! She flew up at blinding speed at punched Blitz in the face

Makil walked over to the hole and looked at the mangled wreck that was now Kihei "My god, he gave his life for Sky..." He said as his voice faded, he started crying into the hole, tears landing on his gravely injured friend
---
#337 Posted: 23:49:44 18/08/2014
"Kihei!!!" Shade used the last of his energy to make a fire ball to deflect Blitz's Flaming Vortex.
---
SC
#338 Posted: 00:01:06 19/08/2014
"Too late... It already hit him" Makil said to Shade
---
#339 Posted: 00:04:18 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz: Aw he didn't survive he was such pathetic dragon HeheheHAHAHAHAHA!!!
---
#340 Posted: 00:12:02 19/08/2014
Isis kept punching Blitz "You monster!" She yelled repeatedly

"My best friend... is gone" Makil said as he sulked over Kihei's body
---
#341 Posted: 00:13:07 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Blitz is in the air
---
#342 Posted: 00:16:39 19/08/2014
Crystal suddenly appeared in a wave of water next to Kihei. "I'll try to bring him back." She then held her primal orb of water and it began to glow blue then water formed over Kihei and started to glow blue.
---
SC
#343 Posted: 00:24:19 19/08/2014
((She flew up to him))

Kihei wasn't moving from the water

"Please work... Please" Makil pleaded

Isis kept punching, trying to avenge Kihei
---
#344 Posted: 00:41:06 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz just yawned, "Is that all? Heheh" he said as he grabs her and throws her to the ground.
---
#345 Posted: 00:54:15 19/08/2014
Isis couldn't recover and hit the ground next to Kihei, breaking her neck on contact with the ground

"No..." Makil said as he ran over to his daughter "No... My baby girl" He said as his voice went away, he was alone, no friend, no daughter, just him, a darkness welled up inside him
---
#346 Posted: 00:56:54 19/08/2014
Shadmé's jaw dropped at all the drama. There was no way she could throw herself in there!
Spiral emerged from the hidden waterfall. "What's all the commo-" he looked up, and his eyes became as big as saucers. "...Well. This is bad."
"No duh!" Shadmé squeaked, wrapping her body around Shade's to keep him safe. "Do something, idiot!"
Spiral snorted. "That's hardly a way to talk to your superior-"
Shadmé opened her mouth to breathe fire, and finally Spiral nodded and flapped into the sky. "Blitz. You're the one behind all this, correct? Do tell me, because I don't fully understand...what is the meaning of all this disaster?"
---
#347 Posted: 01:17:51 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz: Heheh I do this just for the fun There isn't a real reason Heheh
---
#348 Posted: 01:35:06 19/08/2014
"Just for fun?" Spiral repeated, astounded. He gestured with his tail the blood and broken bodies behind him. "You're tearing families apart, crushing the minds of innocents...all for what? What if you defeat everyone, what then?"
---
#349 Posted: 01:52:27 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Then Hmmm I'll just probably destroy the world an make another and start all over again!" Blitz laughed insanity, "Now you die as well! Flaming-" Before Flame could finish suddenly a gust of ice and wind blew through causing Blitz to cancel his attack for Energy Field. "Grrrrrr What now!"

"Leave while you still can. You've claim victory and gotten your prize" said an voice as a white dragon steps forward but his wings were block from view.

Blitz laughed, "Ah! My old Friend! Heheh fine this losers were getting boring anyways," With that he flew away yelling, "Later loser HAHAHAHAHA!!"
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#350 Posted: 01:54:00 19/08/2014
OOC: Recap?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
First | Previous | Page 7 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me