First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Thoughts On the Trap Masters
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#51 Posted: 23:48:17 08/08/2014
Provided I care more than just the starter, I may splurge and get at least one Trap Master on each element. Don't care about traps. Don't care about cores. Don't care about reposes. I was just going to say no to reposes, but they didn't provide for at least one feature I wanted, so voting with my dollars. Marketing this time has been a disheveled heap...worst ever...hands down.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:07 08/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#52 Posted: 02:12:46 09/08/2014
Snap Shot: Kind of excited about him...love that his weapon can be used as "sword" or as bow and arrow

Wildfire: Not a big fan of his colorization but absolutely love his game play

Wallop: Not sure. I am never a big fan of the hammer characters because of the slow swinging but will give him a try.

Krypt King: Love the name and love the game play. Only concern is if he will slowly swing his sword...always drives me crazy (See Wallop).

Gearshift: Not a fan of her design but absolutely love the game play (just like Wildfire)

Jawbreaker: Love the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em look and its simplicity but not quite sold on his game play so far.

Gusto: Not a fan of the design (seems to be a theme for the trappers) but his game play definitely has me intrigued.

Bushwhack: Least favorite of the ones we have seen so far. The design and axe are just blah. But will definitely give him a shot still

Lob Star: Intrigued by this one...definitely need to see some game play before I make a decision.

Head Rush: Soooo excited to see more of her and her game play.

Blastermind: Definitely a different character and that could be a great thing but definitely want to see some more game play before making a decision.

I know I will buy all of them but the game play will influence how quickly I buy some of them.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#53 Posted: 02:45:21 09/08/2014
Quote: GothamLord
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
WHOA WHOA, who's the punk-ass moderator that removed my post claiming it was trolling (which it wasn't, I was responding to people who responded to me) without signing it? Show yourself.

Rather than bad mouthing the mods in a public venue, why dont you contact them privately? We haven't exactly had the best of conversations lately but there isnt any reason to see someone shoot themselves in the foot either.

I honestly don't care if I get banned to be honest. The coward has not said who they were (unlike other forums that clearly respect its members but then again they understand what trolling is) so I wouldn't know which one to direct it to. I suspect its Matteomax due to nature of it but I can't be too sure.

Also, GothamLord, our last discussion is in the past and was in another thread. It doesn't matter outside of that thread. smilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#54 Posted: 03:58:39 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Snap Shot I have to give credit for being possibly the most fun and enjoyable starter character you can get. While I personally didn't love Giants and Swap Force was fun, smilie, smilie, smilie, and even the original 3 starters weren't all that fun. Spyro is just Spyro and smilie and smilie can get boring really quickly. I also really don't want to get into smilie.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#55 Posted: 09:38:09 09/08/2014
Snap Shot - I love his design. He's one of the few characters that make me want to buy the game.

Lob Star - I like his design and I wanna see some gameplay.

Gearshift - She always creeped me out ever since she was revealed.

Jawbreaker - Just another generic robot.

Wildfire - Not really a fan of the colouring. Looks like one of those chase variants.

Krypt King - Looks too similar to Chop Chop.

Bushwhack - I don't know why, but I like his design. I look forward to seeing some gameplay.

Blastermind - Doesn't look appealing to me.

Gusto - I like his design because he reminds me of the gnorcs from Spyro 1. Although, his attacks don't look very exciting to me.

Wallop - Just another Earth Skylander with hammers.

Head Rush - Doesn't look that interesting. I wanna see some gameplay first.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#56 Posted: 08:11:23 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Now even though this is a stretch and sounds like copying Gearshift, I really wish and hope Short Cut can split his scissors into two separate scissor blades. That would make him so cool just showing this little guy wielding scissor blades and hacking and slashing at enemies like a boss. That alone could actually make him rival Krypt King in my mind.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#57 Posted: 13:01:28 17/08/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Now even though this is a stretch and sounds like copying Gearshift, I really wish and hope Short Cut can split his scissors into two separate scissor blades. That would make him so cool just showing this little guy wielding scissor blades and hacking and slashing at enemies like a boss. That alone could actually make him rival Krypt King in my mind.

He'd quickly become one of my favorites if that happened.
---
#hu
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me