Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders- Super Squad (Idea)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders- Super Squad (Idea) [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 18:21:33 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
So, here's what i'm thinking.

there are 16 new, larger skylanders, with 2 magnet spots, one on the chest, and one on the back, for a thing called super armor. the super armor can be anything, from a chestplate, to a jetpack, to a magic cape. each item will be translucent, colored to it’s element.

the lineup is-

16 super force skylanders
16 cores
16 back armors
16 front armors

- - -

"Super Powers. Super Talented. Super Cool."

- - -

SUPER FORCE-

like the swappers, there are 8 classes of power.

Psychic (Hattrap, Cortex)
Speed (Weed Speed, Ledgehog)
Strength (Grave Digger, Kasaio)
Mythical (Game Clover, High Noon)
Flying (Fin Spin, Terradactyl)
Natural (Ribboom, Frankenshock)
Weapon (Stormurai, Cannonbrawl)
Transformation (Growdent, Santa Anna)

that unlock zones.

CHARACTERS-

Hattrap: a scary looking hat with the power of SHADOW MANIPULATION! (class- psychic/magic)

Game Clover: a leprechaun with a clover chakram that uses magic leprechaun powers to affect enemies' hit damage! (class-mythical/magic)

Stormurai: a lightning spirit samurai with a awesome lightning katana! (class-weapon/air)

Fin Spin- a Shark/water spout who whacks enemies with fish! (class-flying/water)

Cortex: a mad scientist fox who can use his mind to summon powerful allies! (class-tech/psychic)

High Noon: a large humanoid wasp who uses his hourglass staff to slow down enemies!
(class-tech/mythical)

Weed Speed: a plant golem who can rapidly strike with his whip fingers! (class-life/speed)

Growdent: a tiny rat who grows when he defeats enemies! (class-life/transformation)

Cannonbrawl: a squid pirate (not related to wash buckler) who wields a cannon! (class-water/weapon)

Ribboom- an ancient wind spirit with some powerful ribbons! (class-air/natural)

Grave Digger: a vengeful spirit who wields a shovel that gives him strength! (class-undead/strength)

Frankenshock: A old fashioned frankenstein who's alive with electricity! (class-undead/natural)

Kasaio: (the name is japanese for something) a huge fire kaiju who can breathe high pressure lava! (Class-fire/strength)

Santa Anna: a female fire spirit who can make fire out of wind and turn into a flaming tornado! (class-fire/transformation)

Terradactyl: a rocky flying dinosaur that can shoot rocks, and fly!) (class-earth/flying)

Ledgehog: a fast little Hedgehog with a bronze dental tool who can roll, headbash, jackhammer, and use the dental tool to whack enemies. (class-earth/speed)

Puttysher- a glob of magic putty that can entangle enemies and form into different shapes! (magic)

Poker Joker- a mix of a mime, gambler, and a master of magic! (magic)

Diablo- a fiery devil wrestler who packs a punch with pitch fork fists! (fire)

Searshark- a shark made of irons that can leave a blazing trail! (fire)

Superbounce- a robot with super powerful spring attacks! (tech)

Grinder- a woodchipper robot with chainsaw gloves and a power shredding vortex! (tech)

Slammerhead- a tiny shark with a big anchor swing! (water)

Bubble Brawl- a walking bubble with a powerful bubble wand who can summon living bubbles! (water)

Dubskull- an undead DJ who can summon dancing skeletons! (undead)

Chuckles- a zombie clown with a couple scary tricks up his sleeve! (undead)

Pandemonium- a panda with a bamboo bow staff trained in martial arts! (life)

Cherry Bomb- a walking explosive cherry who can use her giant leaf fists or self-destruct! (life)

Rock Star- teenage rock golem who has a powerful guitar axe! (earth)

Cliffhanger- a dragon who uses his hook claws to grapple on to any surface! (earth)

Skyshot- a cloud archer who uses her rainbow and arrow to fight evil! (air)

Airswine- a flying pig who can squeal at the speed of sound! (air)

- - -

Front armor-

each element has 2 types of front armor. a shield and a relic necklace matching that element. relic necklaces give the skylander a elemental and attack boost, and the shields give them a armor and attack boost. elemental boosts give the skylander multiple elemental attributes.

Ice Shield (water)
Deep Freeze Core (water)
Enchanted Emblem (Magic)
Aura Armor (magic)
Fire-forged Shield (fire)
Volcanic Amulet (fire)
Circuit Chestplate (tech)
Hard Drive Heart (Tech)
Oracle Skull (Undead)
Spirit Shield (Undead)
Storm in a Jar (Air)
Tornado Chestplate (air)
Seed of Life (Life)
Organic Armor (Life)
Crystal Chestplate (earth)
Rock Of Shock (earth)

Back armor-

each element has 2 types of back armor. a element cape and a back accessory matching the element. the back accessory can be anything, from flight to extra attack boost, and the capes give elemental and power boosts. elemental boosts give the skylander multiple elemental attributes.

Icicle Spikes (Water)
Wave Lash Cape (water)
Magic Strings (Magic)
Magician’s Cape (Magic)
Magma Turret (Fire)
Flame Cape (fire)
Warpath Turret (tech)
Steampunk Cape (tech)
Nightmare Wings (undead)
Shadow Cape (Undead)
Wings Of Light (air)
Angel’s Cape (air)
Root Hoisters (life)
Gardener’s Cape (life)
Crystal Spikes (earth)
Crystal Cape (earth)

STORY-

Eon’s greatest childhood creation was the supercore. it could give any mortal being the power to equip the most powerful of weapons. but after he had grown up, the supercore was in great danger. in the heat of war, he smashed the supercore, and it’s power created 16 new skylanders. the power was too strong for them, so they were blasted to earth!

new game features-

ONLINE ARENA MODE- up to 12 people can now compete in huge online arenas like capture the flag, brawler mode, and more!

SUPERCORE PORTAL- the new supercore portal is the ultimate tool for portal masters! use it to level up your skylanders in fun games, develop new skills, rank up, and summon your skylanders and trapped villains! (a add-on piece for villains will be sold on it’s own.)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 15:53:06 25/08/2014 by ZapNorris
#2 Posted: 19:27:38 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
i'm kinda a feedback freak, so please reply!
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#3 Posted: 19:53:22 04/08/2014
Make a fishing themed sky lander, who slogan is "I'm Hooked On A Feelin'", since I noticed your Cherry Bomb reference.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#4 Posted: 15:06:57 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
hey guys?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#5 Posted: 15:44:46 10/08/2014
Airswine- a flying pig who can squeal at the speed of sound!

this one sounds awesome, any picture of the airswine?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#6 Posted: 15:45:11 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Airswine- a flying pig who can squeal at the speed of sound!

this one sounds awesome, any picture of the airswine?

i'll try and get a drawing.
#7 Posted: 15:50:13 10/08/2014
i googled and found this...

[User Posted Image]

it look to happy but was all i found..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:53:30 10/08/2014 by CountMoneyBone
#8 Posted: 16:51:28 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
i'd look like this- art is not mine

[User Posted Image]
#9 Posted: 17:08:07 10/08/2014
i thought he would be more evil like a nazi zombie swine or something..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#10 Posted: 17:09:07 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
i thought he would be more evil like a nazi zombie swine or something..

no... soccer moms would flip over nazi zombie swine variant airswine...
#11 Posted: 17:11:25 10/08/2014
i guess so and thats why we didnt get a count money bone skylanders figurine either. but i like the airswine idea...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#12 Posted: 17:12:29 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
i guess so and thats why we didnt get a count money bone skylanders figurine either. but i like the airswine idea...

some parents even think ghost roaster is too scary for kids... geez.

now up next... let's talk grinder.
#13 Posted: 17:18:57 10/08/2014
Grinder- a woodchipper robot with chainsaw gloves and a power shredding vortex! (tech)

yeah sounds cool to, but the soccer moms maybe will flip again... they always do when its cool stuff.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#14 Posted: 17:20:39 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator

yeah sounds cool to, but the soccer moms maybe will flip again... they always do when its cool stuff.

yeah... they'll even flip at the tomboy cherry bomb... for not being a skinny barbie.
#15 Posted: 20:10:15 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
hey guys....
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#16 Posted: 02:37:11 20/08/2014
I have a better idea for a game! Skylanders: Goats! There are 16 Goat Skylanders and 16 cores, and the Goat Skylanders have different color horns for their elements! Genius!

(I'm joking if you can't tell.)
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Slobbertooth123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#17 Posted: 18:37:59 20/08/2014
I really like this idea. The skylanders seem very original and I like the concept of the game.
---
Hey everyone exicted for trap team
#18 Posted: 18:51:54 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
thanks!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#19 Posted: 20:43:47 20/08/2014
I have an idea similar to Grave Digger. smilie
---
#hu
#20 Posted: 22:15:02 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
i see...
#21 Posted: 15:00:02 21/08/2014
Of course, he is a bunch of bones formed into a body, with a shovel sword and he can dig.
And his name is Grave Digger as well. smilie
---
#hu
#22 Posted: 15:09:46 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rickorio
Of course, he is a bunch of bones formed into a body, with a shovel sword and he can dig.
And his name is Grave Digger as well. smilie

LOL!!
#23 Posted: 15:58:30 21/08/2014
Yup.. smilie
---
#hu
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#24 Posted: 22:47:43 21/08/2014
Love the concept. I hope it is skylanders 5
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#25 Posted: 23:28:15 21/08/2014
Quote: Snap Shot
Love the concept. I hope it is skylanders 5

Have you seen MY concept?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#26 Posted: 14:56:48 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
i'll post backstories for Hattrap, Fin Spin, and Kasaio later today. I'll get to work on ones for skyshot, cherry bomb, and grinder.
#27 Posted: 16:35:10 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
here are some backstories.

Grinder
“Grind is on my mind!”
Grinder’s people were created as weapons of mass destruction. But there was a secret society of his people, that did not want to fight, the iron pacifists. they stood for peace, and only using their power for good. Grinder was one of them. One day, he stumbled on the top-secret chainsaw gloves, which belonged to the evil creator. grinder hid the gloves within the iron pacifists, vowing never to use them unless there is an emergency. the creator found out, and threatened to destroy the iron pacifists to get the gloves. grinder equipped the gloves, and used them to destroy the creator’s magic helmet, which controlled the machines. grinder was a hero, and eon recruited him. now he uses the chainsaw gloves to fight evil!

Cherry Bomb
“Light The Fuze!”
Cherry Bomb was an experiment done by the evil troll scientist, Chemikill. he wanted to create the ultimate weapon, and control it as well. But what he got was a rebellious, tough, living cherry that didn’t want to be evil. But chemikill had his heart set on turning her loose on skylands! But before chemikill could inject an evil goo into her brain, She socked him right upside the head with her giant leafy fists! As she fought him, she got even more and more angry about her creation, and purpose, until she literally exploded! chemikill was sent flying into space, and cherry bomb went to use her powers for good!

Chuckles
“The Show Must Go On!”
Chuckles was once a resting spirit, until he was raised from the ground by count moneybone, in an attempt to create an undead circus to rake in funds to create a doomsday weapon. Chuckles got the worst job- the clown. after being forced into a goofy outfit, he was forced into preforming for bratty mabu children. One day, on his break, he found a patch of pumpkins owned by a kind wizard. The wizard said the pumpkins would give him the thing he wanted most, so chuckles got one, and went back to work. One day, when count moneybone almost had enough to build the device, Chuckles got what he wanted- courage. he stood up, and told the mabu of the plot behind the circus. the mabu were outraged, and demanded their money back. Chuckles then threw the magic pumpkin at count moneybone, making the count a coward. Eon then sought out the undead clown. Now chuckles uses mini magic pumpkins to defeat enemies!

Skyshot
“Cloud And Clear!”
Skyshot was brought to life by the misfire of a wizard’s spell. she was sought out by wizards and outlaws, mainly for here archery prowess. she was also granted the power to summon powerful lightning strikes. One day, a group of sky pirates invaded the village she resided in, and threatened to destroy the village if skyshot wasn’t handed over. Skyshot used her archery powers to take out most of the pirates, but the captain had a powerful shield. she needed something better. she then came across a big, heavy glove. she put it on her hand, and rushed towards the captain. she slammed her fist into his shield, creating a lightning strike! all she needed to control the power was the glove! The pirates fled, and the village was safe. she was granted a magic bowstring by the village wizard, which turned her bow into a rainbow! Eon sought out the cloud, and recruited her. now skyshot uses her lightining glove and rainbow and arrow to fight evil!
#28 Posted: 15:54:17 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
i touched up fin spin a little bit.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me