darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Why no XBOX ONE Pre-Order for Dark Edition in GAME (UK)
Page 1 of 1
Why no XBOX ONE Pre-Order for Dark Edition in GAME (UK)
jet-vac6000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1718
#1 Posted: 14:02:52 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I've looked at GAME's website and seen pre-orders being taken for all dark editions except for XBOX One. Can somebody help or have GAME just cocked up again?
---
Eggs
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#2 Posted: 14:53:08 04/08/2014
Ye i was wondering this too but i think thats just GAME'S problem because theres an xbox one dark edition in the US so i dont get why theres not one in the UK
---
"Taking Charge"
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13909
#3 Posted: 15:03:00 04/08/2014
No other European retailers have that version either, seems Activision have decided they just don't want to sell it here. Here's a tweet by GAME about it.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#4 Posted: 16:19:22 04/08/2014
Quote: GIANTSRULE
theres an xbox one dark edition in the US so i dont get why theres not one in the UK

If I remember correctly, Europe never got the Wii U Dark Edition of Swap Force last year... Unfortunately, these decisions usually don't make much sense. :/
jet-vac6000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1718
#5 Posted: 16:26:20 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
This is really gonna' annoy me... I was hoping to buy an XBOX One and some Games this year for my birthday, but I don't quite have enough to buy two starter packs like I did last year... I might well just email Activision about this...
---
Eggs
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 16:46:27 04/08/2014
Look at sig, and realize it won't matter.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#7 Posted: 17:06:17 04/08/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Look at sig, and realize it won't matter.

Don't make other people think your way just because you're not happy about it.
---
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#8 Posted: 15:24:57 05/08/2014
Europe didn't get the Wii U dark edition last year. Why do Activision do this? There is no good reason for it at all. I'll be buying the Xbox One and Wii versions of the game. The regular Wii version is cheaper than the Xbox One but the dark edition prices are the same. I was going to save a bit of money by buying the dark Xbox One and regular Wii. *sigh*
Is Xbox One the only dark edition Europe isn't getting?
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#9 Posted: 15:58:53 05/08/2014
Quote: SirKev7
Europe didn't get the Wii U dark edition last year. Why do Activision do this? There is no good reason for it at all. I'll be buying the Xbox One and Wii versions of the game. The regular Wii version is cheaper than the Xbox One but the dark edition prices are the same. I was going to save a bit of money by buying the dark Xbox One and regular Wii. *sigh*
Is Xbox One the only dark edition Europe isn't getting?

Just XBOX One I believe the rest are available for Europe.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me