darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Soda Springs and Gearshift Gameplay (May be old news)
Page 1 of 1
Soda Springs and Gearshift Gameplay (May be old news)
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1 Posted: 14:29:49 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Title says all. Soda Springs level and some Gearshift.
---
now its time to get funky
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#2 Posted: 14:33:15 03/08/2014
I watched this a few days ago and the only complaint I have is how you trap this villain. You just give him a bad jug of soda....with no fight at all. I hope he's the first villain you capture because of that.
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#3 Posted: 14:37:59 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: MoonlitCynder
I watched this a few days ago and the only complaint I have is how you trap this villain. You just give him a bad jug of soda....with no fight at all. I hope he's the first villain you capture because of that.

Sheep Creep and Gulper are the first villains you capture
---
now its time to get funky
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#4 Posted: 01:40:33 04/08/2014
Yes this is old. [/thread]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 01:42:05 04/08/2014
Quote: MoonlitCynder

Technically Sheep Creep (battle trapped) is the first one, but they are in the same level
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me