darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Villain Level Location Speculation
Page 1 of 1
Villain Level Location Speculation
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#1 Posted: 23:25:15 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
We can already tell Sheep Creep and Gulper are the first villains you get to capture, but when will the other villains appear in which levels? I know it's soon to assume which villains will appear in the game, but I figured we should discuss our thoughts on which villains we will get in the beginning and near the end. I'm guessing Broccoli Guy and Buzzer Beak will be near the beginning of the game as well.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#2 Posted: 23:36:01 31/07/2014
Wolfgang will probably be much later as he looks to be one of Kaos's main henchmen or he will be the in the nightmare express
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#3 Posted: 01:01:13 01/08/2014
It seems that Activision likes to initially you about the figures you'll be able to buy first wave...and last wave. So it would be logical to assume that what we know of so are are going to be towards the front and the back. I would guess wolfgang is towards the front, and painatta is towards the end. Or vice versa.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#4 Posted: 01:55:32 01/08/2014
Wolfgang has been confirmed to be near the end of the game.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 02:18:47 01/08/2014
I'd say that Krankcase would be towards the middle of the game.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#6 Posted: 02:28:49 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Traptanium
Just a hunch....Kaos will be in the last non adventure pack level.

smilie I see what you did there. Yeah it be no surprise if he is the last villain you catch.
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
milton310 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#7 Posted: 02:41:06 01/08/2014
Krankase looks to be semi end
---
"One choice can lead to a change to the metagame"
Member of the Smogon OU/Ban Committee
Head of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Tiering List
#8 Posted: 03:08:12 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I can imagine the enemy villains like Buzzer Beak and Chompy would be in the hidden Trap Master zones. Makes sense since there was that one level that had a hidden zone where you fought the only Greeble that could talk. Maybe that was a teaser for the next game in Trap Team.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#9 Posted: 03:13:25 01/08/2014
I think you trap the Chompy Mage at like level 5-7.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#10 Posted: 04:00:49 01/08/2014
But we always get it in the end.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#11 Posted: 15:55:03 01/08/2014
It's a bummer that Wolfgang will be later on. He's the one I think I'll use most, at least of the villains known thus far. I guess there's always the replaying of levels to use him...
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#12 Posted: 17:15:14 01/08/2014
Yeah, they do the same thing with the soul gems...the good ones are near the end.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#13 Posted: 17:58:36 01/08/2014
I remember seeing a video about The Sewer of Supreme Stink, and the description said that Krankcase was trappable in the level.

Quote: GhostRoaster617
Makes sense since there was that one level that had a hidden zone where you fought the only Greeble that could talk.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but what zone was that Greeble in?
---
You can't handle MEMES
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#14 Posted: 18:41:52 01/08/2014
Quote: Qcumber
I remember seeing a video about The Sewer of Supreme Stink, and the description said that Krankcase was trappable in the level.

Quote: GhostRoaster617
Makes sense since there was that one level that had a hidden zone where you fought the only Greeble that could talk.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but what zone was that Greeble in?

He was in the life gate for the first level I think.

On Topic: I think Painyatta will be near the end of the game.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#15 Posted: 18:49:08 01/08/2014
Am I crazy or did they announce 40+ villains will be playable? If that's the case then I assume that each element will have 5 villains (and Kaos, Adventure Pack villains are the +).
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#16 Posted: 18:56:55 01/08/2014
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Am I crazy or did they announce 40+ villains will be playable? If that's the case then I assume that each element will have 5 villains (and Kaos, Adventure Pack villains are the +).

The trap collector tray has a 6 by 8 grid of elemental villains, where each row of 6 are the villains of each element. Thus, there are 6 villains per element + Kaos = 49 (not counting variants)
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#17 Posted: 01:50:04 02/08/2014
Quote: Qcumber

Probably true considering that krankcase shoots green goo and Verl mentions outsiders stealing the gillmen's green goo. Think about it.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me