Page 1 of 1
Dark Starter Pack Content
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#1 Posted: 17:08:03 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I just looked on the official Trap Team website and they have a section for the dark edition starter pack. I read the contents, and something strange occurred. The Dark edition comes with a trap collection tray. Scroll to the section with the starter pack info to see this.
http://www.skylanders.com/trapteam
The weird thing is, the standard starter pack doesn't come with the tray. Again, scroll to the starter pack info and look in the contents section.
Also, the dark edition comes with a double sided poster, but we knew that.
---
Hi
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#2 Posted: 17:24:17 31/07/2014
Quote: legendaryfabo
I just looked on the official Trap Team website and they have a section for the dark edition starter pack. I read the contents, and something strange occurred. The Dark edition comes with a trap collection tray. Scroll to the section with the starter pack info to see this.
http://www.skylanders.com/trapteam
The weird thing is, the standard starter pack doesn't come with the tray. Again, scroll to the starter pack info and look in the contents section.
Also, the dark edition comes with a double sided poster, but we knew that.

When we had the large picture of the regular starter pack on here, you could see the trap tray on that one too.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#3 Posted: 17:29:13 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I was just going off of this, probably not smart, lol
---
Hi
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#4 Posted: 19:22:16 31/07/2014
Anyone knew the ultimate Kaos trap was a chase variant? Before noticing, I wanted to get the dark pack to see if this trap did something cool. Not anymore. Why would I get another starter pack fpr $100 for just different figures and one trap and other things I already have?
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me