Page 1 of 1
Dark Skylanders Have Boosts
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 20:25:38 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
SkylandersGame recently tweeted that dark food fight does not only look good but has a special boost what does that mean?
---
"Taking Charge"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 20:30:23 30/07/2014
All Dark Skylanders have altered stats if I recall correctly (Dark Spyro is slightly stronger than regular Spyro,etc.).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#3 Posted: 20:46:22 30/07/2014
Yeah they've always had a slight and unnoticeable bump in one stat, I honestly could never notice a difference when using a dark version and the normal counterpart.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#4 Posted: 21:37:54 30/07/2014
We all knew that Giantsrule.
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 22:39:13 30/07/2014
Quote: GIANTSRULE
SkylandersGame recently tweeted that dark food fight does not only look good but has a special boost what does that mean?

It's something that legendaries have essentially had (up to Swap Force; for Swap Force neither Legendaries nor Dark skylanders had boosts)...basically stat increases...Health, Power, Elemental, etc.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#6 Posted: 22:59:59 30/07/2014
Quote: LloydDXZX
We all knew that Giantsrule.

Actually, I did not know that. However, I won't hold my breath after all the variants in Swap Force didn't have a single thing special about them besides color. I felt just a little bitter about their "indirect lies" they told about variants and stat boosts before Swap Force. When I got Nitro home and he didn't have any more speed than the regular, that was a bitter taste that tasted very... bitter.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#7 Posted: 23:19:34 30/07/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

It's something that legendaries have essentially had (up to Swap Force; for Swap Force neither Legendaries nor Dark skylanders had boosts)...basically stat increases...Health, Power, Elemental, etc.

Not exactly. Legendaries have all around increases, but Dark skylanders seem to have more specific ones - Dark Spyro's increases are more focused on Defense,making it bigger than Spyro's Attack; Dark Stealth Elf's speed does the same, etc. Probably they did that with the idea that, if you're going to get two of the same character, you might as well give them different hats to make up for different stat distribution.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#8 Posted: 23:46:25 30/07/2014
Watch SkylandersDad's video on the Dark Starter pack. It'l tell ya what ya need to know.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 02:06:51 31/07/2014
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: GhostRoaster

Not exactly. Legendaries have all around increases, but Dark skylanders seem to have more specific ones - Dark Spyro's increases are more focused on Defense,making it bigger than Spyro's Attack; Dark Stealth Elf's speed does the same, etc. Probably they did that with the idea that, if you're going to get two of the same character, you might as well give them different hats to make up for different stat distribution.

Yeah, being exact is a pain. Legendaries have had stat CHANGES...some went up or down. My main point is that Swap Force totally ignored what was done in previous generations.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me