Page 1 of 1
Variant Traps
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 16:15:03 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Lets say you you get the water log trap with outlaw brawl and chain trapped inside, do you think you can use that water trap to capture other water villains instead of buying another water log trap or can you just use the brawl and chain water log trap to capture more water villains and send outlaw brawl and chain into the villain vault
---
"Taking Charge"
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#2 Posted: 16:28:56 30/07/2014
It would be very nice if they did a video showing how the whole trap mechanics work because it's unknown at this point. Using history as an indicator, the traps will probably work in a way that drives people to have to buy more traps.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 16:32:11 30/07/2014
The trap isn't a variant, the villain is, and they said you can trap any water villain with any water trap.
#4 Posted: 18:15:27 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ye so if you get outlaw brawl and chain you wont need another water log trap
---
"Taking Charge"
#5 Posted: 18:34:38 30/07/2014
Won't you already get a blank water trap in the starter anyway, in addition to the trap containing brawl and chain?
---
#6 Posted: 18:39:11 30/07/2014
Quote: Zylek
It would be very nice if they did a video showing how the whole trap mechanics work because it's unknown at this point. Using history as an indicator, the traps will probably work in a way that drives people to have to buy more traps.

What I'm saying is that activision will want kids to buy tons of traps, so I would think they'll try to create incentives to buy more than one of each element. If they make it easy to swap out villains and retain everything(upgrades), I don't see how that creates an incentive. I guess we'll have to wait until we see the swapping of villains in action to be sure.
---
#7 Posted: 18:49:58 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Zylek
Won't you already get a blank water trap in the starter anyway, in addition to the trap containing brawl and chain?

Ye but thats just a tiki trap brawl and chain comes in a water log trap
---
"Taking Charge"
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#8 Posted: 12:35:33 31/07/2014
Most likely - educated guess admittedly...
Variant Trap will come pre-loaded. Stick it in, and you put variant villain in the jail cell. From then on, it functions as a normal water trap, but most likely, you can 'reset it' to get variant villain again.
- Unreall
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me