First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Lack of Info Stings Hard
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#101 Posted: 23:33:37 04/08/2014
PAGE!

And seriously. Guys, stop complaining about the lack of info. They are keeping it suspenseful, and that's making it more fun. If they give us all of the info now, we won't have anything too look forward to hearing about until launch date. I agree, they haven't been revealing much, but that means that they are either planning a HUGE reveal or they want to keep things a surprise. Just be patient for a little while.
---
now its time to get funky
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#102 Posted: 23:39:15 04/08/2014
I'm spending my own money, I am allowed to voice discontent. Its not suspenseful at this stage when basic concerns are ignored. They missed major opportunities to do reveals at E3 and SDCC. Its clear this nonsense is being drug out until DI2 comes out and Activision wants to try and steal the thunder.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#103 Posted: 23:40:00 04/08/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
PAGE!

And seriously. Guys, stop complaining about the lack of info. They are keeping it suspenseful, and that's making it more fun. If they give us all of the info now, we won't have anything too look forward to hearing about until launch date. I agree, they haven't been revealing much, but that means that they are either planning a HUGE reveal or they want to keep things a surprise. Just be patient for a little while.

I partially agree.
Sure, they must be planning a big reveal, probably at GamesCom...
But regarding the characters, just like the past years.
What we want to know about, is game mechanics and other gameplay related things. They are being really secretive, regarding those kind of infos, this time...
Like the Trap Masters only Elemental Gates. To me it's not a problem, since I plan to buy all the new characters, but some other persons could have liked to know it earlier...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#104 Posted: 23:52:17 04/08/2014
And for those spending their own money, you can always wait until some days after release to see more gameplay, then make your decision. I spend my own money half of the time.
---
now its time to get funky
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#105 Posted: 00:45:36 05/08/2014
Quote: GothamLord
I'm spending my own money, I am allowed to voice discontent. Its not suspenseful at this stage when basic concerns are ignored. They missed major opportunities to do reveals at E3 and SDCC. Its clear this nonsense is being drug out until DI2 comes out and Activision wants to try and steal the thunder.

They are up against Marvel. And they have building tools, online etc. So, good luck with that, Activision.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#106 Posted: 00:49:13 05/08/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: GothamLord

They are up against Marvel. And they have building tools, online etc. So, good luck with that, Activision.

EXACTLY!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me