darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Petition To Stickey The Prelaunch Disscussion and Speculation Thread
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Petition To Stickey The Prelaunch Disscussion and Speculation Thread
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#51 Posted: 03:40:10 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Added.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#52 Posted: 03:49:08 29/07/2014
Can we get this thread moved to the Site Suggestions forum?
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#53 Posted: 03:50:50 29/07/2014
Feel free to add me to the list, I think it'd be nice to have one solid place for general discussion instead of a lot more smaller topics where people are asking one question, ect...
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#54 Posted: 09:22:40 29/07/2014
Add me up plz
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#55 Posted: 09:47:30 29/07/2014
Yep, sign me up smilie
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#56 Posted: 11:16:38 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob
Can we get this thread moved to the Site Suggestions forum?

No I belive it belongs here. What's it to you anyways...

Quote: Wolfgang
Feel free to add me to the list, I think it'd be nice to have one solid place for general discussion instead of a lot more smaller topics where people are asking one question, ect...

Quote: sky-dragon
Add me up plz

Quote: TTD
Yep, sign me up smilie

Added.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#57 Posted: 12:32:23 29/07/2014
Have two topics:

1. Trap Team News Compilation: Only mods can add officially confirmed news in this topic.
2. Trap Team News Discussion: Everyone can bring news when they learn about them, discuss them, etc. When they are officially confirmed, mods add them to the compilation topic.

Keep the Prelaunch Discussion and Speculation Thread separate since it is about discuting stuff before the launch and speculating (speculation =/= news).
---
bye
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5298
#58 Posted: 12:41:30 29/07/2014
I just saw and I said I am only in if 84skylanderdude is so until then take me off
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#59 Posted: 13:23:55 29/07/2014
There isn't enough traffic for it to need a sticky...
- Unreall
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#60 Posted: 15:17:36 29/07/2014
Quote: newkill
Have two topics:

1. Trap Team News Compilation: Only mods can add officially confirmed news in this topic.
2. Trap Team News Discussion: Everyone can bring news when they learn about them, discuss them, etc. When they are officially confirmed, mods add them to the compilation topic.

Keep the Prelaunch Discussion and Speculation Thread separate since it is about discuting stuff before the launch and speculating (speculation =/= news).

This is actually a brilliant idea. One locked topic for confirmed news, one post-able topic for news that users find (that mods can check up on and add information to the locked topic), and one for pre-launch discussion where people are free to speculate and comment.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:18:32 29/07/2014 by Wolfgang
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#61 Posted: 15:35:56 29/07/2014
i agree. bionicle only closed the all we know topic just so nobody would feel bad for making a topic on news, which is BS to me.
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#62 Posted: 17:23:07 29/07/2014
Have two topics:

I will make this thread
---
Hi
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#63 Posted: 17:26:17 29/07/2014
Quote: legendaryfabo
Have two topics:

I will make this thread

Ghost Roaster already has a prelaunch thread going.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
#64 Posted: 17:38:59 29/07/2014
Quote: Eggers
Have two topics:

I will make this thread

Ghost Roaster already has a prelaunch thread going.

Thats a general discussion and speculation thread, this is a news discussion thread
---
Hi
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#65 Posted: 20:30:43 29/07/2014
Have two topics:

I will make this thread

No, this is not the point. If there was going to be a news discussion thread I would have kept the main one open. The point is that there is no central thread for discussing every item of news. New news gets a new thread. It makes things a lot more organised which makes finding news that people have posted a lot easier than trawling through 3 new pages of content only to find that there isn't a single scrap of news, which is exactly what began to happen with the other main topic.
Skylanders802 Green Sparx Gems: 217
#66 Posted: 20:46:15 29/07/2014
Sign me up smilie
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#67 Posted: 21:27:32 29/07/2014

Thats a general discussion and speculation thread, this is a news discussion thread

News falls well within the purview of general discussion. Individual points of news can be discussed when they are posted in their own threads. The overall discussion of all of them combined falls easily under the general thread. If someone doesnt want to filter through a multitude of threads, they can reference the stickied News thread thats locked and maintained by the site mods. It might not be updated as promptly but its certainly a well condensed reference source.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:28:06 29/07/2014 by GothamLord
#68 Posted: 21:29:00 29/07/2014
Quote: bionicle2809
Have two topics:

I will make this thread

No, this is not the point. If there was going to be a news discussion thread I would have kept the main one open. The point is that there is no central thread for discussing every item of news. New news gets a new thread. It makes things a lot more organised which makes finding news that people have posted a lot easier than trawling through 3 new pages of content only to find that there isn't a single scrap of news, which is exactly what began to happen with the other main topic.

Ok, I get it now. I'll close my thread
---
Hi
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me