darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Magic Trap Master and new Core(s)!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Magic Trap Master and new Core(s)!!!!!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1 Posted: 02:30:28 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
In the new skylander boy and girl vids, (they have been giving a lot of updates) Skylanderdad revealed that there is a new Magic Trapmaster-- Blastermind. His toy looked interesting... and the sureshot shroomboom, some 3 packs, and those two new adventure packs with Blades and Deja Vu. The new Core was earth. He was Called Rock and Roll. He seems like hes actually TWO different skylanders... as one?... the top is presumably named rock and the other is roll... I think... You guys should check it out, Have you heard of it?

I believe this is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5TSiczodUI
#2 Posted: 02:42:48 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ah, I see... I've been gone a long time, and didn't know if everyone knew this.. Lol oh well, at least I got excited for it
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 04:32:07 28/07/2014
Quote: Toynerd14
Old news, mate. We discovered this already.

Not that old. It's not like 20 years old or something....just a day or two...that's not old. He's just not "on time" for those that hit refresh every 20 seconds desperate for information.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#4 Posted: 04:41:00 28/07/2014
You wait twenty seconds? I got this thing programmed for every ten.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#5 Posted: 17:21:54 28/07/2014
Quote: GothamLord

Well in both of your faces! I have a network of 60 people who each are assigned a specific second of every minute to hit refresh and report any findings to me. I get my updates in real time!
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#6 Posted: 17:51:26 28/07/2014
Quote: Eggers

Well in both of your faces! I have a network of 60 people who each are assigned a specific second of every minute to hit refresh and report any findings to me. I get my updates in real time!

I have paid an entire species of highly-advanced atom-sized bugs to refresh the page every 0.01 second!

I've paid another 10 species to look for updates on other websites, and 1,000,000 other species to check every new page/edit added to the internet, and they report anything to me that has 10 keywords in them (e.g. if an article has "Food Fight", "Snap Shot", "Skylanders", etc. in it, it will get reported to me).
---
You can't handle MEMES
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#7 Posted: 18:51:55 28/07/2014
Well, I shall correct this guy. It's Rocky Roll, not Rock and Roll.
---
#hu
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#8 Posted: 19:05:22 28/07/2014
It's old for me. smilie
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
#9 Posted: 21:40:08 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rickorio
Well, I shall correct this guy. It's Rocky Roll, not Rock and Roll.

REALLY? Wow, oops wrong info Sorry
#10 Posted: 21:40:43 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Qcumber
Quote: Eggers

I have paid an entire species of highly-advanced atom-sized bugs to refresh the page every 0.01 second!

I've paid another 10 species to look for updates on other websites, and 1,000,000 other species to check every new page/edit added to the internet, and they report anything to me that has 10 keywords in them (e.g. if an article has "Food Fight", "Snap Shot", "Skylanders", etc. in it, it will get reported to me).

._. Okay..
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#11 Posted: 21:45:39 28/07/2014
You might just want to close this...
---
A story.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me