Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A Dragon Age College AU [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#1 Posted: 23:36:55 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ch. 1

Alistair strode down the corridor of Thedas University. He was assigned to Room 2246 in the Warrior section. There were many other students walking around in the halls, some finding their rooms, others loitering as they had already found their room.
The man had entertained himself by imagining himself playing a tabletop RPG with Headmaster Duncan. How could the man not like Role Playing games if he had named the three seperate floors Warrior, Mage, and Rogue? There's absolutely no logic for it.
Returning his focus to the task at hand, Alistair realized he was walking on the side of the hallway with odd numbered rooms. As well as the fact he was at room 2245. He looked across the hall, and saw room. He swore he heard angels singing.
He walked over to it, and took out his key. His room mate was a man names Sten. The name was kinda strange, but Alistair himself had an uncommon name.
As he turned the key, he realized he had just locked the door. "Dammit," he muttered as he pulled the key out. He fumbled with the key, and after what felt like a couple hours, reinserted it, and unlocked the door.
The room seemed quite small, as the Kitchen and the Living room were one room, and from his current position, he could already see the door to the bedroom. He headed toward it, and opened it quickly to see if he had beat his room mate.
Inside was an African American man that towered above him, and a Hispanic woman that looked a head shorter than Alistair.
"This side. It is mine," Sten called from the left side. A TV had already been set up on Sten's side, the left.
"Dammit," Alistair cursed under his breath. His side had a window, and he didn't like windows. Sure it was a pretty sight, but his sleeping body would be the pretty sight people looking in might see. That would be very unfortunate.
"Um... why is there a girl here?" he asked. The female had black hair and intimidating ice blue eyes, which only looked intimidating because of their strange coloring.
"Oh. Don't worry, I'm just his girlfriend," Komi states. "If you have the right room, that makes you Alistair, right?"
"That I am," he states before beginning to unpack his suitcase. He had only brought food and clothes to college, along with his laptop.
"You need help?" Komi asks, standing up and walking over to Alistair.
"Not really."
"Ok then. I'm gonna go find my room in mages. Bye."
The woman promptly opens the door, and walks off.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me