Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Warriors: A New Light... (open) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#1 Posted: 07:33:13 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Four Clans... DarkClan, SnowClan, LavaClan and AshClan once lived under the Warrior Code and their ancestors, MoonClan.
Three hero's... Shadow, Thorn and Frost will fulfill their destiny and prevent a terrible cat-astrophe.
Two paths... one of dread and one of hope.
One Threat... that cannot be destroyed...

As a group of cats, known as The Wild Ones, were sleeping soundly in an abandoned Warehouse, 3 young kits, soon to be 6 moons, had strange dreams. This sparked an adventure that will take them to the most dangerous places the world has to offer. Become part of these cats as they go from being 'The Wild Ones' to being known as the most dangerous groups of cats in the forest.

Character Sheet:
Wild One Name (Can't be a Clan name YET):
Clan Name:
Age (in moons):
Appearance:
Personality (this depends on which Clan your cat will be in towards the middle of the RolePlay):
Weakness/fear:
Other information:

Current Cats in The Wild Ones

Wild One Name: Shadow
Clan Name: Shadowpaw/fang/star
Appearance: Sleek black she-cat with Bright blue eyes and scar across left eye
Personality: Sly, out going, trust worthy and secretive
Weaknesses/fear: Water and having to kill one of her own
Other information: she has no mother or father as they were killed just after her birth.

Wild One Name: Scath
Clan Name: Redpaw/stripe/star
Appearance: Black tom with redish-orange stripes and amber eyes
Personality: Secretive, easily angered, stubborn, selfish
Weakness/fear: death
Other information: Mysterious

Wild One Name: Thorn
Clan Name: Thornpaw, Thornfate, Thornstar
Age (in moons): 10
Personality: Quiet, Secretive, Sad.
Weakness/fear: The full moon
Other information: Remembers only the full moon shining overhead as her parents were killed.

Wild one name: Frost
Clan name: Frostpaw/Frostfire/Froststar
Personality: She appears to be cold and uncaring at first glance, but she is strong and silent. She only talks when she needs to.
Weakness/fear: She hates getting wet, and never trusts anyone except for a few cats.
Other information: She is slightly paranoid that someone is trying to kill her after almost everyone she was close to was killed.

Character Sheet: Elder
Wild One Name (Can't be a Clan name YET): Pebbles
Clan Name: Pebblestep/Mufflemouth
Age (in moons): 204 moons
Appearance: Grey
Personality (this depends on which Clan your cat will be in towards the middle of the RolePlay): Strange, elderly tom who spends most of his time telling kits stories of 'the old days' when the Wild Ones were more organised.
Weakness/fear: pretty much everything as he is old and frail.
Other information: loses his voice due to a battle.

Character sheet: Warrior
Wild one name: Juniper
Clan name: Juniperfoot
Appearance: He is a dark brown tom with scratched ears and a scar on his eye. He is half-blind but refuses to become an elder
Personality: He is a gruff, headstrong cat who isn't afraid to speak what he thinks. He can be vicious at times.

Wild One Name: Moon
Clan Name: Moonfate
Appearance: Silver she-cat with blue eyes
Personality: Quiet, Shy
Weakness/fear: Strange stones (Gemstones, precious minerals)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: NO ONE CAN BE A 'STAR' UNLESS THEY ARE ONE OF THE 3 MAIN HERO'S! (NO SPOTS LEFT FOR HERO'S)

Also I'll be adding description of what's happening throughout the story smilie
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 10:48:20 03/09/2014 by shadowstarcat
#2 Posted: 07:35:24 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
To be a hero, just type
Hero character sheet
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#3 Posted: 19:27:15 25/07/2014
Hi!

Hero character sheet

Wild One Name: Thorn
Clan Name: Thornpaw, Thornfate, Thornstar
Age (in moons): 10
Personality: Quiet, Secretive, Sad.
Weakness/fear: The full moon
Other information: Remembers only the full moon shining overhead as her parents were killed.

Can I join? You never mentioned how to request.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 19:54:25 25/07/2014
Hero Character Sheet

Wild one name: Frost

Clan name: Frostpaw/Frostfire/Froststar

Personality: She appears to be cold and uncaring at first glance, but she is strong and silent. She only talks when she needs to.

Weakness/fear: She hates getting wet, and never trusts anyone except for a few cats.

Other information: She is slightly paranoid that someone is trying to kill her after almost everyone she was close to was killed.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#5 Posted: 09:47:47 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
You have been accepted smilie
---
#6 Posted: 09:49:07 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
You have been accepted as well smilie
---
#7 Posted: 21:43:59 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I need at least two more characters to start this RP!
---
#8 Posted: 22:22:37 28/07/2014
I'll see what I can do...
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#9 Posted: 21:31:30 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you :3
---
#10 Posted: 08:27:46 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OK RP WILL START SOON!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a group of cats, known as The Wild Ones, were sleeping soundly in an abandoned Warehouse, 3 young kits, soon to be 6 moons, had the same strange dream...

Shadow, the 6 moon old kit, was stirring in her sleep as several flashes of different images appeared before her closed eyes. The first one was the night sky, then freshly fallen snow, then lava, then ash raining from the sky. And finally darkness. Just darkness...

Gasp! Shadow's head shot up and the images began to fade... "What... what was that?" she spoke softly.
"Stop moving! You're waking the whole group up," Scath, shadow's brother growled at her. Shadow nodded and tried to fall back asleep. She couldn't shake the feeling that Scath new something. The look in his eyes were confused and... scared... thinking nothing of it, she fell back into a dreamless sleep...
---
#11 Posted: 18:59:38 31/07/2014
Thorn saw four images. The night sky loomed overhead, and she cowered before the image flashed to snow falling softly. Thorn shivered before seeing lava flow towards her, and ash rained down from the sky.

Thorn snapped awake. The images faded and a mouse skittered towards her. She quickly caught and ate it, starving. She was afraid that someone was trying to kill her, and would accept no prey from anyone for fear it was poisoned or carried disease. "Shadow?" she said quietly, so as not to wake the others. An image of the full moon flashed across Thorn's mind and she hid in the shadows.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#12 Posted: 21:13:57 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Shadow opened one eye to find Thorn creeping towards her.
"Is something the matter?" she asked quietly, making sure not to reveal her fear. Shadow never liked to admit she was scared. And quite frankly, she never was; however this was different.
"How 'bout we go outside behind that tree over there?"
---
#13 Posted: 23:08:53 31/07/2014
Thorn nodded quietly. She went behind the tree, stopping to catch a sleeping pigeon along the way. She felt as if her dream meant something. She needed to talk to Shadow about it, he was the only one she trusted out of all the Wild Ones. She would accept prey from Shadow as well, but trusted no other with her secrets. Even then she would slip her secrets across in a way that can easily deceive. Shadow would need to listen carefully to understand this, and if she didn't, Thorn would have no one else to go to.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#14 Posted: 06:44:31 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Both she-cats sat quiet for a while before Shadow broke the silence.
"I have to talk to you about something," she whispered so no other cat could hear her. She never really thought of the Wild Ones as her family, since her parents both 'disappeared' from the group; however, the Wild Ones were the only cats that she knew. Only Scath was related to her by blood. Even so, she thought of Thorn as more of a sibling than her brother.
"I couldn't sleep very well last night,"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:48:17 01/08/2014 by shadowstarcat
#15 Posted: 16:46:59 02/08/2014
"Me neither," Thorn whispered. "I saw the night sky, snow, lava, and ash." Thorn hoped this was slipping it across secretly enough.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#16 Posted: 01:42:00 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
*oops, I think you forgot appearance in the sheet lol*

Shadow blinked at her as realization hit her.
"Wait, you saw it too?" she asked almost not believing.
Before Thorn could respond, Scath's voice could be heard.
"So, you both had the same dream, eh?" he asked smiling a little. Shadow stiffened.
"Relax, i wont tell anyone," he said before hell broke loose.
---
#17 Posted: 01:49:55 03/08/2014
*Whoops, I did.*

Thorn growled, her cream-colored pelt raising on end. The scar running across her left eye was an angry red, and her thin tail curled. She shook her head, clearing herself from the thoughts. "When is the next full moon?" Thorn asked quietly. She needed to know. Something was coming, she could feel it. this dream couldn't have been a vision... Could it?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 07:35:34 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Shadow tipped her head to the side in thought.
"I'm not sure," she said as she looked to the sky, "um, looks like it might be tomorrow night..."
Scath interrupted the two again.
"Heh, Shadow you need your eyes checked. When the moon is full, it means the whole moon is showing. Tonight is the full moon," he said matter of factually.
Shadow hissed quietly and looked over at Thorn, but before she could speak, her fuzzbrain of a brother started talking.
"Also, 'bout those dreams, I had the same one too."
---
#19 Posted: 13:12:22 03/08/2014
Thorn shrank back against the tree. "It's not you," she whispered in explanation. "And don't you think these dreams mean something? Anything?" An image of claws raking across her face flashed through Thorn's mind. What do you want from me? Thorn thought. Why do you haunt me as if I'm all you have to invade? The answer came echoing through her mind. Because you are. Thorn let out a cry and shrank back even more.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#20 Posted: 21:59:50 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Scath, look what you did! Do you have any idea what you've done?" Shadow growled at her brother.
Scath seemed to ignore her and looked up at the sky. Shadow was fed up with her brother and decided to ignore him as well.
Turning to Thorn, she said, "Do you think, that maybe... someone is calling for us?"
---
#21 Posted: 00:47:24 04/08/2014
Thorn's eyes were glassy. All she could see was the full moon illuminating the scene before her, claws reaching towards her... She cried out again.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#22 Posted: 06:04:43 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Let's go inside Thorn, maybe someone else had our dream too..." Shadow said after realising her friend's condition.
"Hrmph, doubt it, and don't go telling everyone about this, clear?" Scath intervened.
"When did you become in charge?" Shadow shot back as she was helping Thorn towards the warehouse.
Scath made a face that clearly said 'do it and something bad will happen.'
Shadow gulped and nodded her head. Stupid furball...
---
#23 Posted: 21:20:07 04/08/2014
Thorn snapped back into the real world. "Why are we back in the warehouse?" she asked.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#24 Posted: 03:26:35 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"because you were... you know..." Shadow tried to explain. Truth was she never did understand why these sudden tremors of fear happened. The only thing she new was that it had something to do with the moon.
"You zoned out again" Scath finished.
---
#25 Posted: 00:29:04 07/08/2014
Thorn shook her head. "I... I don't want to talk anymore... Not tonight..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#26 Posted: 20:42:40 07/08/2014
Frost opened her eyes. Blinking, she saw Shadow, Thorn and Scath next to her. "Shadow, I had a terrible dream." she whispered. "There was darkness everywhere and you and Thorn and Scath were yowling for help from an invisible terror and I... I couldn't save you. My paws were trapped in one spot while you and Thorn and Scath were yowling in pain." She shuddered as she thought of the dream. "Why is this happening?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:33:45 08/08/2014 by StormDragon21
Bostonfun2014 Red Sparx Gems: 32
#27 Posted: 21:21:08 07/08/2014
*This is FuryBeam136 using my friend's account. I hates Boston Bruins anyway.*

Thorn shook her head. "I don't know..." she whispered. "I really don't know..."

*Bostonfun doesn't exactly know Warriors...*
---
Go Boston Bruins!
#28 Posted: 12:15:59 08/08/2014
*I think I forgot appearance as well. Frost is a blue-gray she cat covered in scars and has a torn ear.*

Frost stretched her claws out. "I'm too scared to sleep." she sighed. "Do you think... Was it the cat who tried to murder me?" she whispered in fear. "Is it safe to go out alone?"
---
#29 Posted: 23:47:52 08/08/2014
Thorn shrank back. "Full moon," she whispered. "Never trust it."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:40 09/08/2014 by FuryBeam136
#30 Posted: 01:16:28 09/08/2014
*Ura?*

"It's not like a full moon tried to capture you like a Twoleg does or kill your sister as a punishment like a rouge does!" Frost found herself arguing with Thorn even though she wanted to just agree with her.
---
#31 Posted: 01:56:10 09/08/2014
*Got confused with my other rps, that's all. I'll edit that now.*

Thorn shook her head. "It is."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#32 Posted: 04:14:20 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Shadow sighed.
"lets keep this a secret for now, I don't like it when other cats get involved," she spoke softly.
Scath nodded and returned to the spot he was sleeping before.
"If anyone has anymore dreams tonight, don't tell anyone,"
---
#33 Posted: 04:18:27 09/08/2014
Thorn nodded. She went back to sleep.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#34 Posted: 04:38:39 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
END PART 1: Before your eyes

PART 2: Not all is as it seems...

As Shadow, Thorn, Frost and Scath have visions from another world, a new threat appears. Only time will tell in whom the threat is... Now The heros must unite the Wild Ones and journey across the Empty World (the desert) to find who has been calling them. That night, they dream of numerous cats...
---
#35 Posted: 04:46:38 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Shadow's head was once again filled with fast images. This time there were cats. Lots of cats. As if she was in another world. It has been 2 moons since the first dream and none of the others had had another dream, until now.

The cats were staring at her, and their pelts looked almost like the starry night as they sparkled. one cat was leading her to a large crystal poking out from the ground. Inside the crystal, Shadow saw a bright red star shining over a desert.
"Wait a minute, a desert? Isn't that, the Empty World!" She meowed to the Black cat beside her. All of a sudden, the desert turned red and thick, like blood. Shadow backed away and saw a cat looking at a different crystal not too far away.

"Thorn!"
---
#36 Posted: 13:54:51 09/08/2014
*Im really worried Thorn is going to end up in DarkClan... And I want her to become a leader. That would make things interesting.*

Thorn cried out, unable to tear her eyes off the crystal. She cried out again, falling suddenly silent. She saw the desert*assuming they have the same dream* and she cried out one last time.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:00 09/08/2014 by FuryBeam136
#37 Posted: 14:02:01 09/08/2014
Frost had a dream of cats. So many cats she could barely tell how many there were. "Are those the Wild Ones?" she asked herself. But suddenly, they separated into four groups. One group was surrounded by a cloud of darkness, one by lava, one by ash and one by snow. The stars in the sky appeared to turn into cats and four cats stepped up from each of the groups. There was Shadow, Scath, Thorn, and Frost couldn't believe her eyes. She was the last cat to step up!

Then a starry cat appeared and led all four cats to a desert-like area. Another cat, her pelt a snowy-white color, led her to a crystal. Frost looked around and saw Shadow, Thorn, and Scath at crystals as well. "What's going on here?" she asked the starry cat.
---
#38 Posted: 15:38:53 09/08/2014
Thorn cried out again, wanting to look at something else. When she could tear her eyes free, she saw Frost and Shadow.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#39 Posted: 15:44:41 09/08/2014
*I think Frost is going to end up in SnowClan. Just a thought.....*

"Thorn?" Frost whispered. "Thorn, are you alright?

"Don't worry about her." the starry cat said. "That is her path, and this is yours."
---
#40 Posted: 15:49:50 09/08/2014
*I'm really worried Thorn will end up in DarkClan... Can she NOT be?*

Thorn looked at her crystal again. She was worried. She looked behind her and saw the four groups of cats, the ones with the night sky around them terrifying her.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#41 Posted: 06:07:27 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
*haha, Don't worry, Scath will be in DarkClan for reasons further in the story.*

Shadow attempted to run over to the others when one of the cats blocked her path.
"Move! I have to get through! They're..." She growled before realizing who she was talking to. Shadow backed away before everything turned black...
---
#42 Posted: 12:46:56 10/08/2014
*Good, because I think the idea of Thorn as a leader would add some excitement to the story. Now I have to wonder... what Clan will she be in?*

Thorn tried to run towards Frost. A cat blocked her path. "You have to let me get to my friends!" she cried. "Don't you see? They need me!" The cat looked at her. Thorn knew immediately who this was and everything went black.

*Trying to follow your lead sort of in a a way shadowstarcat.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#43 Posted: 13:34:32 10/08/2014
Frost tried to run toward Shadow, but the white cat blocked her way. "Let me go, you fox-heart!" she growled. "I need to be with my friends!" She unsheathed her claws and scratched at the white cat but the wounds healed almost instantly. "You are in a dream." the white cat meowed. "You cannot hurt me, and I cannot hurt you." Frost ignored her and attacked the white cat with a belly rake. She was thrown back before everything turned black....

*Yeah, I'm following both of your leads.*
---
#44 Posted: 18:06:42 10/08/2014
*I'm gonna wait for shadowstarcat.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#45 Posted: 05:54:07 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
*Haha, the cats are dead previous cats, so make it the parents of you're OC*

Blinking open her eyes, Shadow awoke from the new dream. As she realized who the cat was that blocked her path, Shadow leaped up, dragged Scath outside and called for Thorn and Frost.
Some of the older cats glanced at them for their strange behavior, but carried on with, whatever old cats did.
---
#46 Posted: 12:47:51 11/08/2014
Frost opened one eye, then closed it. After the dream she had, she didn't want to do anything but think about what it meant for a bit.
---
#47 Posted: 23:48:47 11/08/2014
Thorn woke with a cry.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#48 Posted: 02:32:12 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Shadow waited for a few minutes before running back inside.
"Come on Thorn, we have to get Frost and talk..."
---
#49 Posted: 23:12:50 13/08/2014
*CAN I USE THE MURDERER THAT TRIED TO KILL THORN?*

Thorn nodded. "When's the next full moon?" she asked.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#50 Posted: 02:36:51 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
*Sure smilie*

"Well, looks like it might be in Three... Two days maybe. Shadow carefully said" Shadow said before glancing at an old cat growling in his sleep.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me