Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#351 Posted: 16:10:20 01/09/2014
Quote: somePerson
My email said the game comes out on October 3rd midnight for 3DS.

Eh we knew the release date for the U.S. for awhile now
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#352 Posted: 20:05:50 01/09/2014
Quote: LunarDistortion
Watch Fludd still be useless.

F.L.U.D.D. isn't useless if used right, at full blast it can be pretty useful.

The thing I like about F.L.U.D.D is that he stays on Mario's back when fully charged.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#353 Posted: 05:38:46 02/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I just noticed something about the Gematsu leak...

-Mega Man: Confirmed
-Animal Crossing Villager: Confirmed
-Wii Fit Trainer: Confirmed
-Little Mac: Confirmed
-Pac-Man: Confirmed
-Mii: Confirmed
-Shulk: Confirmed
-Palutena: Confirmed
-Chrom: Deconfirmed; Chrom planned as playable early in development however.
-Chorus Men: Unknown
-Pokemon from Pokemon X and Y: Greninja Confirmed; most Pokemon go unnamed until late into development of their respective games.

9 out of 11 is an outstanding track record, make it 10/11 if you count Chrom being planned early in development. Only one left to go, and this one could fully make or break this leak.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#354 Posted: 05:49:05 02/09/2014
I'm going to go with Gematsu being real, and if Chorus Men isn't a launch character, it'll be DLC.
---
words. letters. filler.
#355 Posted: 07:47:33 02/09/2014 | Topic Creator
GUYS

[User Posted Image]

Pic of the day. This time, you can challenge every fighter in All-Star Mode from the moment you turn on the game!! This is a survival battle with limited recovery items and no option to continue. However, this mode will be incomplete until you've unlocked every fighter... Until then, you can only play against characters that are already available. This is a picture of the bottom-screen menu, with a padlock indicating that the mode is still incomplete.

[User Posted Image]

"In these battles, multiple opponents appear in one stage, and you clear the battle by defeating a number of them. The rest area that appears between battles displays the next opponents and the year the characters made their first appearances, and it also holds recovery items and an occasional reward. The characters you fight against appear pretty much in chronological order. Behold, the history of Nintendo games!!"

I don't know if you guys have seen the leaked photo, but the leaker showed us this beforehand, and guess what was on there? The Padlock.

This is not the final roster, we have around 5 more to go, this means characters like Ridley, King K. Rool, and Mewtwo all have their chances raised a lot!

Sakurai knows about these leaks, now he's clarifying what they mean, and he saved the best for last; besides the ones already deconfirmed, anything is fair game now.

"Behold, the history of Nintendo games!!!" is one of my favorite Sakurai quotes now too.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#356 Posted: 20:06:36 02/09/2014
This has peaked my interest...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#357 Posted: 20:40:46 02/09/2014
Cool! So, If Dr.Mario made it, You think there'll be a chance for Roy and and possibly another Pokemon? :3

I kinda hope its Sceptile personally, You got a final fire starter Charizard for the Gen 1 pepz
You got Greninja because of X and Y and Water.
So why not Sceptile for Alpha/Omega? And Grass type? Whats Fire and Water without Grass?
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#358 Posted: 21:40:08 02/09/2014
GUYS

[User Posted Image]

Pic of the day. This time, you can challenge every fighter in All-Star Mode from the moment you turn on the game!! This is a survival battle with limited recovery items and no option to continue. However, this mode will be incomplete until you've unlocked every fighter... Until then, you can only play against characters that are already available. This is a picture of the bottom-screen menu, with a padlock indicating that the mode is still incomplete.

[User Posted Image]

"In these battles, multiple opponents appear in one stage, and you clear the battle by defeating a number of them. The rest area that appears between battles displays the next opponents and the year the characters made their first appearances, and it also holds recovery items and an occasional reward. The characters you fight against appear pretty much in chronological order. Behold, the history of Nintendo games!!"

I don't know if you guys have seen the leaked photo, but the leaker showed us this beforehand, and guess what was on there? The Padlock.

This is not the final roster, we have around 5 more to go, this means characters like Ridley, King K. Rool, and Mewtwo all have their chances raised a lot!

Sakurai knows about these leaks, now he's clarifying what they mean, and he saved the best for last; besides the ones already deconfirmed, anything is fair game now.

"Behold, the history of Nintendo games!!!" is one of my favorite Sakurai quotes now too.

Behold,da history of Sanic games! *shot* But seriously,this sounds amazing.
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#359 Posted: 22:50:19 03/09/2014
GUYS

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Wait so every character isn't unlocked from the start in regular brawl? smilie
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8264
#360 Posted: 23:02:23 03/09/2014
Quote: SilverWolf1129
GUYS

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Yep! Gotta unlocked a bunch of them! Isn't great? smilie
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#361 Posted: 23:29:11 03/09/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: SilverWolf1129
GUYS

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Yep! Gotta unlocked a bunch of them! Isn't great? smilie

Sure is! Having all of them from the start ruins the surprise.
#362 Posted: 00:03:14 04/09/2014
Indeed!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#363 Posted: 00:35:53 04/09/2014
Absolutely!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#364 Posted: 01:13:53 04/09/2014
Anyone wanna put up today's PoTD?
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#365 Posted: 01:23:47 04/09/2014
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
Anyone wanna put up today's PoTD?

I can't post the picture since I'm on a mobile device, but it showed off the fact that characters now have eight possible color/costume changes.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#366 Posted: 01:28:01 04/09/2014
looks like SonicBrawl might get his Bikini Rosalina after all. *knocks on wood.*
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#367 Posted: 02:25:06 04/09/2014
Here there are:

[User Posted Image]

"Until now, you were only able to choose from four, or sometimes five or six colors for each character. This time, though, all characters have eight colors to choose from! The first four color schemes for Samus are based off her Varia Suit, Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit from Super Metroid, and the Dark Suit."

[User Posted Image]

"...And here she is in the color schemes of the Gravity Suit from Metroid Prime, Green Samus (a regular in the Smash series), the Light Suit, and Dark Samus. A total of eight colors."

[User Posted Image]

"You can choose between four male and four female Villagers to play with. The designs for their faces and clothes are different. And here are the four Villagers we haven't shown you yet."
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:33 04/09/2014 by Iblistech
#368 Posted: 02:52:01 04/09/2014
Woah... I wonder what they'll do for characters like Sonic and Dark Pit
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#369 Posted: 02:55:06 04/09/2014
White Dark Pit costume. I hope Sonic gets his Lost Worlds colors and doesn't get the Brawl re colors.
#370 Posted: 13:14:40 04/09/2014
POTD
Pic of the day. Here's one of the final battles in Smash Run, called "Run!" As you'd expect, it involves you dashing toward the finish line. In general, the fighters who are fast by default, equipped with speed-boosting equipment, and powered-up with speed boosts over the course of that Smash Run will have the advantage. However, speed isn't the only factor that will determine who will be victorious...
[User Posted Image]
Those red things in the picture are called danger zones, and if you touch one, you'll get penalized by respawning farther back in the stage!! The danger zones disappear after someone else touches them, so fighters following those in the lead will have an advantage. You can still find speed boosts throughout the stage, so it'll be a heated battle 'till the end!!
[User Posted Image]
Here's another final battle called "Climb!" Obviously, those that can jump or fly higher will have the advantage, but they also have to avoid the danger zones!! It gets pretty challenging if you've boosted your speed too much, as well. Everyone really gets into this when playing multiplayer.
[User Posted Image]
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#371 Posted: 18:36:33 04/09/2014
White Dark Pit costume. I hope Sonic gets his Lost Worlds colors and doesn't get the Brawl re colors.

They're doing neither so far:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#372 Posted: 00:48:06 05/09/2014
I want Silver as a fighter, if not, at least as an assist trophy will do.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#373 Posted: 01:20:38 05/09/2014
Quote: mrdarkspyro

I doubt we'll get another Sonic rep for a long time. If we do, it'll either be Eggman, Tails or Knuckles.
---
#374 Posted: 20:17:10 05/09/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: mrdarkspyro

I doubt we'll get another Sonic rep for a long time. If we do, it'll either be Eggman, Tails or Knuckles.

Very unlikely for a new Sonic rep.
#375 Posted: 00:36:33 06/09/2014
So... What was today's PotD?
---
#376 Posted: 00:56:12 06/09/2014
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
So... What was today's PotD?

Just a pic we've already seen and they've already put on the site, the 3DS Smash Bros home screen. :/ I was disappointed. I thought they would at least post something new since it's Friday.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#377 Posted: 00:58:54 06/09/2014
Here:

Quote:
Pic of the day. So what is this Games & More option in the menu? I assume that some people may use this mode the most.

[User Posted Image]

Quote:
This is what you see after you click on Games & More. There are many modes to choose from. There's the Options button, too.

[User Posted Image]

Quote:
Futhermore, this is what the screen looks like after you click on Solo. In the Stadium, you can find the Home-Run Contest, various Multi-Man Smash challenges, and Target Blast!

[User Posted Image]
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:19 06/09/2014 by Matteomax
#378 Posted: 02:19:35 06/09/2014
Sakurai: "Who cares if Japan almost has the games, I will just let them reveal characters when they get it and instead give them more menus. EVERYONE loves menus smilie"
---
#379 Posted: 03:01:20 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
They need to get the menus out of the way somehow.

Anyways, next week is the last week of Pic of the Days before the release of the game in Japan. Enjoy it while you can, the speculation and mystery ends September 14th.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#380 Posted: 03:53:57 06/09/2014
Quote: Windumup
Sakurai: "Who cares if Japan almost has the games, I will just let them reveal characters when they get it and instead give them more menus. EVERYONE loves menus smilie"

What fun would it be if we knew everyone before release? Gotta have a few mysteries.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#381 Posted: 05:54:47 06/09/2014
[User Posted Image]

smilie I can't stop laughing at this
---
#382 Posted: 11:26:58 06/09/2014
SHOCKING EVIDENCE RIDLEY MAY BE PLAYABLE!!! Pay Attention to What You're Gonna See! - 9/5/2014 NSFW language!

---
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#383 Posted: 11:51:34 06/09/2014
Sigh...
---
you never saw me
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#384 Posted: 13:04:34 06/09/2014
That had some good points, especially with the whole shadow thing, but what if Pikachu was getting damaged while Ridley was holding him as a "boss move"?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#385 Posted: 15:57:40 06/09/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Here:

Quote:
Pic of the day. So what is this Games & More option in the menu? I assume that some people may use this mode the most.

[User Posted Image]

Quote:
This is what you see after you click on Games & More. There are many modes to choose from. There's the Options button, too.

[User Posted Image]

Quote:
Futhermore, this is what the screen looks like after you click on Solo. In the Stadium, you can find the Home-Run Contest, various Multi-Man Smash challenges, and Target Blast!

[User Posted Image]

I'm guessing that megaman, sonic, and pac-man are playable right off the bat.
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#386 Posted: 16:17:51 06/09/2014
Didn't anyone see the leaked starting roster? The one on the Japanese eShop (every announced character except Lucina).
---
Give me money!
#387 Posted: 16:46:27 06/09/2014
When Smash 4 comes out: Mii Brawler, Glory Mode, Sakurai Mii only
---
#388 Posted: 17:21:36 06/09/2014
[User Posted Image]

------------
---
#389 Posted: 17:42:34 06/09/2014
^ Guessing that's from story mode.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#390 Posted: 18:36:14 06/09/2014
Quote: Swap Force Fan

Nope, there is no Story Mode, that was deconfirmed a long time ago.

It's just a little trailer being displayed at an event in Japan, with those Miis being modelled after a really popular J-pop group.

The event contains what seems to be a demo of the final build, with all of the starting roster being playable.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#391 Posted: 18:44:30 06/09/2014
Quote: sonicbrawler182

It's just a little trailer being displayed at an event in Japan, with those Miis being modelled after a really popular J-pop group.

The event contains what seems to be a demo of the final build, with all of the starting roster being playable.

No story mode? For real?! Wtf Sakurai.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#392 Posted: 18:46:20 06/09/2014

You're like a year late.
#393 Posted: 18:51:21 06/09/2014

You're like a year late.

Yeah I know that now. But story mode was what kept me from getting bored of Brawl. This saddens me.
#394 Posted: 20:19:53 06/09/2014
^Just play against people via wifi
---
#395 Posted: 21:13:17 06/09/2014
^Just play against people via wifi

Ya I liked that too, but my wifi was slow so people wouldn't battle me :/
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#396 Posted: 01:33:05 07/09/2014
Just give me Ridley!!!
---
henlo
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#397 Posted: 01:39:08 07/09/2014
Quote: Will171717
Just give me Ridley!!!

Purple Charizard color (in the Japanese demo) is the closest you will get ever.
---
Give me money!
#398 Posted: 03:44:12 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Punk Bomb
Quote: Will171717
Just give me Ridley!!!

Purple Charizard color (in the Japanese demo) is the closest you will get ever.

I don't know, the fact that we still don't have any confirmation about his role in the game with only one more week left until release might mean something.
#399 Posted: 03:59:25 07/09/2014
[User Posted Image]
Well the Japanese leakers keep on leaking.

Also this is indeed real, Miiverse admins have been deleting the pictures off Miiverse whenever they get posted. Nintendo deleted Shulk footage when Shulk was about to be revealed.

RIDLEY IS IN, RIDLEY IS ACTUALLY IN
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:45 07/09/2014 by Windumup
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#400 Posted: 05:14:32 07/09/2014
[User Posted Image]
Well the Japanese leakers keep on leaking.

Also this is indeed real, Miiverse admins have been deleting the pictures off Miiverse whenever they get posted. Nintendo deleted Shulk footage when Shulk was about to be revealed.

RIDLEY IS IN, RIDLEY IS ACTUALLY IN

That's not even a Japanese leak. Plus, you can't even post any Smash Bros 3DS screenshots on Miiverse atm, so you're claim is INVALID.
---
words. letters. filler.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me