Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2401 Posted: 15:00:18 16/04/2015
Quote: I-Brawler
http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

luigi's in 12th and mewtwo's in 9th aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyone can literally vote on whoever they want on EventHubs. It's not accurate at all, it's a popularity/"casuals hate this character most" contest.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#2402 Posted: 15:12:25 16/04/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Anyone can literally vote on whoever they want on EventHubs. It's not accurate at all, it's a popularity/"casuals hate this character most" contest.

i dont careeeeeee

i'm seeing some of my favorites at the top
---
you never saw me
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2403 Posted: 15:15:49 16/04/2015

Pac-Man has no business being that low, especially that far below Dr. Mario.

I feel as though people severely underrate him because not many people use him and he's such a wild card character. He's not going to be breaking top tier any time soon (or ever) but he can be upper-mid tier.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#2404 Posted: 15:16:44 16/04/2015
Lucario needs to be higher too!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2405 Posted: 17:10:04 16/04/2015
Luigi's in 6th nowwwwwwww

yeah this list is going all over the place like seriously
---
you never saw me
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#2406 Posted: 21:05:33 16/04/2015

Actually, it corresponds very well with many other tier lists. It's quite accurate.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2407 Posted: 21:37:03 16/04/2015

I noticed the earlier image with Wario much higher on the tier list than he is on Event Hubs. I've been playing him for a while, and I am not a kick-ass player with him yet, but I notice his bike has a lot of versatility to it, and I think he could actually be a better character than Event Hubs says he is. I think people don't use him because he's walking toilet humor.

Also, that list seems very strange. Bowser Jr. took a huge drop, but I notice mostly buffs from him this last update.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:39:38 16/04/2015 by MugoUrth
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#2408 Posted: 22:10:09 16/04/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
I've been playing with Mewtwo, and I'm really enjoying how he plays. He feels a lot better than in Melee, even if he still carries over some flaws from that game. I think he might become a secondary of mine just due to how fun he is to use.

The Ryu and Roy leak isn't a rumor at this point, it's confirmed to be in the code. Does this outright confirm Roy and Ryu as future DLC? Not yet, but it's highly likely. An extra note is that the code only exists in the 3DS version, not Wii U. It looks like someone really messed up big time when cleaning up the coding!

Warning for all Mewtwo players: DO NOT USE MULTI-MAN SMASH. There is a glitch that will corrupt GSP save data and not allow you to go online. This has been reported from tons of victims of the glitch as well as by Nintendolife. This seems to only happen on Wii U however, so you might be safer on 3DS.

There is a much less dangerous and pretty hilarious glitch available to anyone with the 3DS version and Mewtwo, in which you can try out Mewtwo's unfinished customs and overall break the game! I'm don't want to spoil any of the fun, so just watch the video here.

Is there any way to fix the Mewtwo glitch? Unfortunately, I used Multi-Man Smash before I saw the warning.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#2409 Posted: 22:34:17 16/04/2015
Quote: awesomerockets
I've been playing with Mewtwo, and I'm really enjoying how he plays. He feels a lot better than in Melee, even if he still carries over some flaws from that game. I think he might become a secondary of mine just due to how fun he is to use.

The Ryu and Roy leak isn't a rumor at this point, it's confirmed to be in the code. Does this outright confirm Roy and Ryu as future DLC? Not yet, but it's highly likely. An extra note is that the code only exists in the 3DS version, not Wii U. It looks like someone really messed up big time when cleaning up the coding!

Warning for all Mewtwo players: DO NOT USE MULTI-MAN SMASH. There is a glitch that will corrupt GSP save data and not allow you to go online. This has been reported from tons of victims of the glitch as well as by Nintendolife. This seems to only happen on Wii U however, so you might be safer on 3DS.

There is a much less dangerous and pretty hilarious glitch available to anyone with the 3DS version and Mewtwo, in which you can try out Mewtwo's unfinished customs and overall break the game! I'm don't want to spoil any of the fun, so just watch the video here.

Is there any way to fix the Mewtwo glitch? Unfortunately, I used Multi-Man Smash before I saw the warning.

There's a patch being worked on right now for it, I believe.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#2410 Posted: 00:36:34 17/04/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises

Actually, it corresponds very well with many other tier lists. It's quite accurate.

It isn't accurate, as it doesn't even form itself on the same basis any tier list should.

It's also gonna be outdated now, due to the patch and Mewtwo.
---
#2411 Posted: 01:05:31 17/04/2015

It isn't accurate, as it doesn't even form itself on the same basis any tier list should.

They added in Mewtwo just recently, and a large majority of the list is very agreeable. I don't see anyone up high who doesn't belong there, and I don't see anyone near the bottom who deserves to be much higher. Yes, you COULD go on with a bunch of your friends and vote Charizard or some bottom-dweller up a bunch and bring him to or near the top, but as of now, this hasn't been the case.
#2412 Posted: 01:07:07 17/04/2015
darnit luigi's back at 22

fitting

but eh
---
you never saw me
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#2413 Posted: 01:24:14 17/04/2015
LUCARIO IS SO HIGH NOW!

But Pit on the other hand.....
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2414 Posted: 04:08:31 17/04/2015

In case anyone wanted to hear the sound files, you can find them here. Lucas Victory Theme, Roy Victory Theme, Ryu Victory Theme, and finally a track suggesting a Street Fighter arena.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2415 Posted: 04:42:55 17/04/2015

Hold on, where was it said that Ryu/Roy was only in the 3DS code and not Wii U? All that was said is that the necessary tools to look through the Wii U's files aren't available right now, and that they can only go off by what the 3DS files say.
---
words. letters. filler.
#2416 Posted: 07:33:30 17/04/2015

They added in Mewtwo just recently, and a large majority of the list is very agreeable. I don't see anyone up high who doesn't belong there, and I don't see anyone near the bottom who deserves to be much higher. Yes, you COULD go on with a bunch of your friends and vote Charizard or some bottom-dweller up a bunch and bring him to or near the top, but as of now, this hasn't been the case.

Just because you find it agreeable, doesn't mean it's accurate.

A tier list is supposed to be based on tournament performance and character potential. Not a public vote. Heck, right after you posted, characters started jumping about.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#2417 Posted: 11:12:41 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
We're only about 40 posts away from this topic closing, so who's going to make the next one?

Regardless, it's been a lot of fun making this topic and expanding that OP!
#2418 Posted: 12:07:34 17/04/2015
We're only about 40 posts away from this topic closing, so who's going to make the next one?

I wouldn't mind doing it, but someone else will probably get to it first.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2419 Posted: 14:51:31 17/04/2015
Typically if multiple topics come up I'll delete the one that gets ignored, but I would recommend that you try to make the most informative/detailed first post possible. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#2420 Posted: 14:56:46 17/04/2015

i will make it
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#2421 Posted: 22:09:35 17/04/2015
Wait, Yoshi in #2!?! I mean, Yoshi's good in this game, but he aint THAT good. Plus, ZSS is now at 10? And Wii Fit's and Bowser's tiering is skyrocketing while Diddy's is plummeting. I know Nintendo nerfed him in the last update, but that badly?

Also, I still say Wario is a better character than the tiers suggest. I do think one big reason people don't use him is because he doesn't have a meteor smash. If he had a meteor move, he'd be golden.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:43 17/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#2422 Posted: 22:47:16 17/04/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
Wait, Yoshi in #2!?! I mean, Yoshi's good in this game, but he aint THAT good. Plus, ZSS is now at 10? And Wii Fit's and Bowser's tiering is skyrocketing while Diddy's is plummeting. I know Nintendo nerfed him in the last update, but that badly?

Also, I still say Wario is a better character than the tiers suggest. I do think one big reason people don't use him is because he doesn't have a meteor smash. If he had a meteor move, he'd be golden.

Yoshi IS that good. With Diddy and Sheik nerfed (Sonic did too, but they also buffed him in some areas, so it's more like they tweaked him to make him a bit fairer), Rosalina, Yoshi, Ness, Sonic, and ZSS are easily the top five, speaking objectively (frame data, combo ability, KO ability, etc).
---
#2423 Posted: 22:54:00 17/04/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

i will make it

We'd rather have someone who will put effort into it than just post "smash bros topic post here"
---
words. letters. filler.
#2424 Posted: 23:01:34 17/04/2015
Anyway, V3 made
---
words. letters. filler.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2425 Posted: 23:23:49 17/04/2015
We're still going to use this one for the time being though, right?
#2426 Posted: 23:24:03 17/04/2015
I assume so.
---
you never saw me
#2427 Posted: 23:28:50 17/04/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
We're still going to use this one for the time being though, right?

Correct. That is just there for now until this closes.
---
words. letters. filler.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#2428 Posted: 23:29:34 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
We'll use this one for the time being, I'll fix up the OP one last time.

Like I've said, it's been really fun making this topic, and good luck to TacoMakerSkys with the next one!
#2429 Posted: 23:32:38 17/04/2015
We'll use this one for the time being, I'll fix up the OP one last time.

Like I've said, it's been really fun making this topic, and good luck to TacoMakerSkys with the next one!

I will, it's been fun using this topic, and thanks for all the work and dedication you put into this!
---
words. letters. filler.
#2430 Posted: 11:37:58 18/04/2015
I never thought I'd say this about my favorite big-nosed dinosaur, but the hype IS real: YOSHI IS OP! There's basically nothing he isn't good at now. How did he go from being such a low-tiered character in previous games to THIS?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2431 Posted: 14:42:14 18/04/2015
Getting this game and a wii u today. Prepare to get zapped- in 1080p!
#2432 Posted: 15:21:27 18/04/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Getting this game and a wii u today. Prepare to get zapped- in 1080p!

fite me
NNID ninjadude36
#2433 Posted: 15:28:44 18/04/2015
I never thought I'd say this about my favorite big-nosed dinosaur, but the hype IS real: YOSHI IS OP! There's basically nothing he isn't good at now. How did he go from being such a low-tiered character in previous games to THIS?

wat

but he's YOSHI... oh well.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2434 Posted: 15:29:39 18/04/2015
LAPIS LAZULI 4 SMASH!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#2435 Posted: 16:20:02 18/04/2015
By the way, anyone who has the 3DS version, I got what is probably the closest match ever. Look up either Bowser or Yoshi in videos and look for a video that says CLOSESTMATCHEVER. I swear, it was a milisecond difference between both deaths.
#2436 Posted: 16:23:06 18/04/2015
By the way, anyone who has the 3DS version, I got what is probably the closest match ever. Look up either Bowser or Yoshi in videos and look for a video that says CLOSESTMATCHEVER. I swear, it was a milisecond difference between both deaths.

Or you could link the video so we know we have the right one.
#2437 Posted: 18:31:04 18/04/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

Or you could link the video so we know we have the right one.

How? It's an in-game video in the 3DS SSB4 online section. It's not a Youtube video.
#2438 Posted: 19:02:10 18/04/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
LAPIS LAZULI 4 SMASH!

Shrek for smash
#2439 Posted: 20:13:19 18/04/2015

Yoshi IS that good. With Diddy and Sheik nerfed (Sonic did too, but they also buffed him in some areas, so it's more like they tweaked him to make him a bit fairer), Rosalina, Yoshi, Ness, Sonic, and ZSS are easily the top five, speaking objectively (frame data, combo ability, KO ability, etc).

Sheik's up there as well.
#2440 Posted: 21:09:50 18/04/2015

Sheik has fallen out of the top 5 since she just lost her best KO options.
---
#2441 Posted: 21:28:02 18/04/2015

Such as? I haven't noticed much different with her.
#2442 Posted: 21:39:33 18/04/2015

Such as? I haven't noticed much different with her.

Her B-air, which was her best KO move, got a knockback reduction. It also got a 1% damage reduction on both it's sour spot and it's sweet spot.

D-Tilt also got a 2.5% damage reduction.

Source:

http://smashboards.com/threads...4pm-pst.398902/
---
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#2443 Posted: 02:12:58 19/04/2015
(in b4 close)

I just got A fox amiibo! Yay me!
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
#2444 Posted: 05:40:53 19/04/2015
Spam.
---
words. letters. filler.
#2445 Posted: 05:41:16 19/04/2015
This!!!!!
---
words. letters. filler.
#2446 Posted: 05:41:31 19/04/2015
Topic!!!!!
---
words. letters. filler.
#2447 Posted: 05:41:47 19/04/2015
Until!!!!!!!
---
words. letters. filler.
#2448 Posted: 05:42:01 19/04/2015
It!!!!!
---
words. letters. filler.
#2449 Posted: 05:42:15 19/04/2015
Closes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
words. letters. filler.
#2450 Posted: 05:42:31 19/04/2015
FINAL POST. USE THIS TOPIC NOW.
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=116871
---
words. letters. filler.
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me