Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#151 Posted: 22:15:39 20/08/2014
The "leak" is fake.... Mii Fighters are missing and why aren't there names at the bottom of the icons like usual?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#152 Posted: 22:42:52 20/08/2014
WHO KNOWS, WE'LL FIND OUT ON SEP.13TH!!!!!!!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#153 Posted: 23:09:51 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Why are you clinging on to this leak so hard? It's already deconfirmed, seeing as the same person says a few characters are DLC. Want to know who deconfirmed pre-planned DLC? Mr. Sakurai himself.

Oh yeah, Pic of the day.

[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. The treasure chests that appear in Smash Run are very important. Not only do they give you stat boosts, but they also give you custom parts (the bag on the right) and Smash Run powers (the bag on the left). You should pick these up and use them in the next battle!!"

[User Posted Image]

"…However, watch out for Mimicuties disguised as treasure chests. Run away! RUN AWAY!!"
#154 Posted: 00:42:23 21/08/2014
Quote: LunarDistortion

Why are you clinging on to this leak so hard? It's already deconfirmed, seeing as the same person says a few characters are DLC. Want to know who deconfirmed pre-planned DLC? Mr. Sakurai himself.

Oh yeah, Pic of the day.

[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. The treasure chests that appear in Smash Run are very important. Not only do they give you stat boosts, but they also give you custom parts (the bag on the right) and Smash Run powers (the bag on the left). You should pick these up and use them in the next battle!!"

[User Posted Image]

"…However, watch out for Mimicuties disguised as treasure chests. Run away! RUN AWAY!!"

Actually, I'm 50/50 on the leak. I love how there's Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog, but no Ridley, How has it been deconfirmed anyway? All art for the newcomers like Bowser Jr. can't be found any where else. As convincing as it is, it is a mess.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:40 21/08/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#155 Posted: 07:40:57 21/08/2014
Pic of the day:

[User Posted Image]

"No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!' Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too."
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:47:28 21/08/2014 by Iblistech
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#156 Posted: 15:46:36 21/08/2014
BANDANA DEE WILL BE IN SM4SH

I FEEL IT
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#157 Posted: 17:14:32 21/08/2014
Girahim! smilie
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#158 Posted: 20:55:43 21/08/2014
"Is there a Birthday Suit Samus?"

-Conan

His dream was partially answered.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#159 Posted: 21:52:25 21/08/2014
Quote: Matteomax
"Is there a Birthday Suit Samus?"

-Conan

His dream was partially answered.

I LOVE CONAN!
---
#160 Posted: 00:04:22 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iblistech
Pic of the day:

[User Posted Image]

"No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!' Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too."

GHIRAHIM PLEASE NO

YOU HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#161 Posted: 00:07:44 22/08/2014
Well then again.......he wasn't in the leak!

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:08:27 22/08/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
#162 Posted: 04:20:46 22/08/2014
No Mii Fighters in the images + "Pre planned DLC" = False leak.
---
#163 Posted: 11:34:53 22/08/2014
I'd just like to say that Meta Knight's Challenger Approaching Board is now gone. We might be getting a character reveal soon.

Quote:
No Mii Fighters in the images + "Pre planned DLC" = False leak

The leaker for the DLC admitted that the DLC was fake and not Wolf, Snake Ice Climbers, Lucas and Chorus Kids. They did say that roster leak was real, but incomplete. I still think we should take it with a grain of salt

P.S.: Please focus on how Meta Knight's challenger Board is now gone. There's a good chance we're gonna get another character reveal soon.
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#164 Posted: 12:09:58 22/08/2014
[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. The 3DS version has an excellent Sounds collection! The design looks nice for a sound test screen, doesn't it? The font color for the "Remix" text on remixed songs comes in pink or white. The pink ones are songs arranged for this version of Super Smash Bros., while the white ones are remixes made in earlier Smash Bros. games. This means there are reoccuring songs from past releases."

[User Posted Image]

"Choose your songs and play with features on the bottom screen. You can listen to character voices, too. One of the new highlights for this feature is the "Play in Sleep Mode" option in the upper right. If you turn this on, you can listen to the tracks with your headphones even when your Nintendo 3DS is closed. The L and R Buttons will let you skip tracks. This means you can use it as a portable music player. Enjoy listening to the tracks you love by putting all songs in loop, shuffle, or selecting your favorite tracks!!"

"In Smash Run, the background music plays randomly from the songs you select from the track list. This means you can customize your own song lineup!! Usually each stage has two tracks-which makes for a lot of songs on its own-but as a bonus, we've added more songs for you to enjoy in Smash Run and in the Sounds area."

"By the way, here's another music announcement!! You can now listen to some of the tracks on the official website. We're planning to add more tracks a little at a time, so stay tuned."

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/music/

---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:56:16 22/08/2014 by sonicbrawler182
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#165 Posted: 12:13:58 22/08/2014
Play in sleep mode? Awesome.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#166 Posted: 13:26:28 22/08/2014
I wonder what the Street Pass is.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#167 Posted: 16:43:53 22/08/2014
That sounds awesome! I can't wait for this game
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#168 Posted: 17:38:51 22/08/2014
It just gets better and better. My aura of hype is getting closer to the ceiling. smilie
#169 Posted: 20:45:06 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I was waiting for the music section to come! The Spirit Tracks music sounds great!

Quote: somePerson
I wonder what the Street Pass is.

It's already confirmed by the Japanese box art to be something called Streetpass Battle.
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#170 Posted: 20:56:28 22/08/2014
Quote: Punk Bomb
[User Posted Image]

A series of leaks released over the past few hours.

That's fake. Images 2 and 3 show five CPUs. Only four players are allowed,not five.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:43 22/08/2014 by Grimslinger91
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#171 Posted: 20:57:22 22/08/2014
I guess Street Pass would be like a digital Amiibo. You would select the character your street pass would be and you could customize the fighting style of your street pass fighter and whenever you pass someone they would get your fighter and they would square off.
---
henlo
#172 Posted: 21:39:30 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I'd just like to say that Meta Knight's Challenger Approaching Board is now gone. We might be getting a character reveal soon.

Quote:

The leaker for the DLC admitted that the DLC was fake and not Wolf, Snake Ice Climbers, Lucas and Chorus Kids. They did say that roster leak was real, but incomplete. I still think we should take it with a grain of salt

P.S.: Please focus on how Meta Knight's challenger Board is now gone. There's a good chance we're gonna get another character reveal soon.

That isn't any evidence on a new character, no more than any other Challenger Approaching board. It's been more than a week now so it's time to get rid of the space.

Not to say that we won't get a new character revealed soon, we have only a few weeks left until we know the full roster, and we still have a trailer left.

Ghirahim being an assist also hurts the Smash Direct Trophy Theory, I honestly can't see any new Zelda newcomer coming. Sure there is Impa and possibly Toon Zelda, but I don't see anything but Ganondorf getting a new moveset actually happening. Meaning that Ridley lost an argument as well.

Also, I wouldn't expect Hyrule Warriors anything with this Smash Bros. (Especially Ganon). If Pokemon X and Y were still in very early development when Sakurai finalized the roster, I doubt Hyrule Warriors was far enough to have any redesigns planned at the time. Don't expect luscious hair Ganon...

Welcome to the final stretch, it's time for both sadness and greatness to be revealed.
#173 Posted: 22:27:19 22/08/2014

Quote:

That isn't any evidence on a new character, no more than any other Challenger Approaching board. It's been more than a week now so it's time to get rid of the space.

Not to say that we won't get a new character revealed soon, we have only a few weeks left until we know the full roster, and we still have a trailer left.

Ghirahim being an assist also hurts the Smash Direct Trophy Theory, I honestly can't see any new Zelda newcomer coming. Sure there is Impa and possibly Toon Zelda, but I don't see anything but Ganondorf getting a new moveset actually happening. Meaning that Ridley lost an argument as well.

Also, I wouldn't expect Hyrule Warriors anything with this Smash Bros. (Especially Ganon). If Pokemon X and Y were still in very early development when Sakurai finalized the roster, I doubt Hyrule Warriors was far enough to have any redesigns planned at the time. Don't expect luscious hair Ganon...

Welcome to the final stretch, it's time for both sadness and greatness to be revealed.

A Zelda newcomer might be Ganon with his trident. He can replace Ganondorf.
#174 Posted: 22:29:32 22/08/2014

Quote:

I'm sorry Ghirahim got the Assist Trophy treatment, Maybe Ganon could be the Zelda newcomer? We have two Triforce of courage (Both Links), Two for Wisdom (Zelda and Sheik) we only have one for Power, Ganondorf, so perhaps Ganon can join the fray?
---
#175 Posted: 23:50:52 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator

I'm sorry Ghirahim got the Assist Trophy treatment, Maybe Ganon could be the Zelda newcomer? We have two Triforce of courage (Both Links), Two for Wisdom (Zelda and Sheik) we only have one for Power, Ganondorf, so perhaps Ganon can join the fray?

Maybe, I think the only Zelda character that has any chance is Ganon. It's still low considering Ganondorf is most likely coming back, but it can happen.
#176 Posted: 00:49:31 23/08/2014
Hey if Toon Link and Regular Link can both been in, why not Ganondorf and Ganon? Besides, Ganon would look different (As he is a demon pig) and have his own move set.
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#177 Posted: 01:00:59 23/08/2014
Hey if Toon Link and Regular Link can both been in, why not Ganondorf and Ganon? Besides, Ganon would look different (As he is a demon pig) and have his own move set.

Ganon being a beast is a common misconception
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#178 Posted: 01:46:13 23/08/2014
What is he then?

This is Ganondorf

[User Posted Image]

Then who is this? Ganon's beast form?

[User Posted Image]
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#179 Posted: 02:59:54 23/08/2014
Ganon vs. Ganondorf

The closest a canonical source has come to defining the difference between "Ganondorf" and "Ganon" has been to specify Ganondorf a "thief" and Ganon a "Demon King". Yet in both OOT and TP a figure called Ganondorf is accused of being a demon lord over a large castle, which he stole. The distinction has hardly been helpful. It is clear that the subject's Gerudo kinsmen raised him as "Ganondorf" and are often unaware of the alternate. It should also be noted that the subject's pig-like beast form has always been referred to as Ganon. Interpretations include:
The names are interchangeable. There is no important difference.
"Ganondorf" becomes "Ganon" when using the Triforce of Power. (This theory is often better supported, and more widely viewed as a truth by most theorist.)
"Ganondorf" the man channels the dark spirit "Ganon" with whom he shares a consciousness.
Ganon's "Pig Form" is his state independent from Ganondorf. (This theory lacks canonical evidence except for a quote by Princess Zelda in FSA in which she refers to Ganon as the "ancient Demon reborn.")
Note that "'Ganondorf' is a man while 'Ganon' is a beast" is not a valid interpretation, as the term Ganon has been used numerously to refer to both man and beast.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#180 Posted: 02:59:56 23/08/2014
Demise, people, Demise!

HES THE FIRST VILLAIN IN THE ZELDA TIMELINE

HE'S THE REASON GANON EXISTS

HIS HEAD IS LITERALLY ON FIRE

DEMISE FOR PRESIDENT 20XX
---
nyeheheheheh

#181 Posted: 03:05:59 23/08/2014
I thought Ganon was his Final Smash. :/
#182 Posted: 03:36:04 23/08/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Demise, people, Demise!

HES THE FIRST VILLAIN IN THE ZELDA TIMELINE

HE'S THE REASON GANON EXISTS

HIS HEAD IS LITERALLY ON FIRE

DEMISE FOR PRESIDENT 20XX

According to lore,

Ganondorf is the reincarnation of Demise.

But who the heck am I to say anything? I've only played the first Zelda game. smilie

Still hoping that King Hippo or some other Punch Out character appears as an Assist Trophy. Bald Bull, maybe?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:38:20 23/08/2014 by Matteomax
#183 Posted: 11:57:54 23/08/2014
What is he then?

This is Ganondorf

[User Posted Image]

Then who is this? Ganon's beast form?

[User Posted Image]

I guess they don't have to use the trident. They can use the dual swords from OOT.
#184 Posted: 12:06:55 23/08/2014
We do know that Ganondorf and Ganon are the same soul, just in different timelines.
---
#185 Posted: 12:11:02 23/08/2014
We do know that Ganondorf and Ganon are the same soul, just in different timelines.

That is right. But there are two Ganons,Twilight Ganon who charges, and Link to the Past/Between Words/OOT Ganon who uses Weapons.
#186 Posted: 19:35:47 23/08/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Incorrect as Ganondorf and Ganon are one and the same, just different forms. The different timelines have nothing to do with his forms.

Quote: Grimslinger91
But there are two Ganon's; TP Ganon who charges, and ALTTP/OoT/OoX, etc, Ganon who uses weapons. (typically a trident)

I assume you're referring to the different appearances in the game themselves? Because ALTTP and TP Ganon are the same Ganon.

The only Ganon in the series that isn't the same person as all of the others is FSA Ganon, who is a reincarnation of Ganon from TP.
(hence the title given to him by Zelda in that game; "Ancient Demon Reborn")

Yes,the appearances. I just thought about two other potential newcomers,Vaati and Fierce Deity.
#187 Posted: 04:56:44 24/08/2014
DEMIIISE!
---
nyeheheheheh

#188 Posted: 08:53:15 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Vaati and Fierce Deity.

Quote: hardcoreignitor
DEMIIISE!

I honestly can't see any of those getting in, but they would be okay choices. Demise I can see as an Alt for Ganondorf.
#189 Posted: 12:26:53 24/08/2014
To complete the trophy theory and have a Metroid newcomer,AKA: Rundas or Ridley,We need a Zelda newcomer. Impa seems most likely,but this is Sakurai though.
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#190 Posted: 12:59:05 24/08/2014
To complete the trophy theory and have a Metroid newcomer,AKA: Rundas or Ridley,We need a Zelda newcomer. Impa seems most likely,but this is Sakurai though.

No we don't. We should just keep the three triforces, Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. (Sheik and Toon Link count)
#191 Posted: 14:13:41 24/08/2014
Wanna start a fight? What fighter would win in a real fight? I say Ganondorf because only link,Zelda,sheik,pit, and paulutina can beat him.
#192 Posted: 16:17:49 24/08/2014
Quote: Swap Force Fan

No we don't. We should just keep the three triforces, Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. (Sheik and Toon Link count)

I'm talking about the trophy theory and if it is true.
#193 Posted: 17:12:42 24/08/2014
Wanna start a fight? What fighter would win in a real fight? I say Ganondorf because only link,Zelda,sheik,pit, and paulutina can beat him.

Where's your logic there?

Rosalina could handle him fine too, she's a space goddess (which is more power than Palutena has, plus, she's shown to basically be immortal).

Sonic is a known god-killer so Ganondorf would be no problem (before anyone says "BUT HE ONLY DOES IT AS SUPER SONIC", you're wrong. He takes on Perfect Chaos in Generations as his regular self).

Kirby is also a similar situation and if Kirby wasn't limited by Smash rules, he could take all of Ganondorf's powers, rather than just the one.
---
#194 Posted: 18:01:44 24/08/2014
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Rosalina could handle him fine too, she's a space goddess (which is more power than Palutena has, plus, she's shown to basically be immortal).

Sonic is a known god-killer so Ganondorf would be no problem (before anyone says "BUT HE ONLY DOES IT AS SUPER SONIC", you're wrong. He takes on Perfect Chaos in Generations as his regular self).

Kirby is also a similar situation and if Kirby wasn't limited by Smash rules, he could take all of Ganondorf's powers, rather than just the one.

Rosalina is NOT a space Goddess. Where did you get that from? They never state it in either Galaxy game.
---
#195 Posted: 18:16:21 24/08/2014

Rosalina is NOT a space Goddess. Where did you get that from? They never state it in either Galaxy game.

She's centuries old and is "the mother of the cosmos". And shows boundless power in the game.

Space Goddess.

Even Sakurai alluded to it with the "legend says the cosmos are beneath her gown" quote.
---
#196 Posted: 19:01:35 24/08/2014
But Ganondorf can only be beaten by holy people.
#197 Posted: 19:32:09 24/08/2014
So a Jesus Mii!

"Jesus
Rises"
---
#198 Posted: 19:46:58 24/08/2014

Wind Waker Link wasn't holy, he simply had a sword infused with holy/sacred power ("power to repel evils bane" or whatever).
---
#199 Posted: 19:52:59 24/08/2014

Wind Waker Link wasn't holy, he simply had a sword infused with holy/sacred power ("power to repel evils bane" or whatever).

But it was the sword.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me