Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#51 Posted: 12:52:10 11/08/2014
*waits for Mii Bowser costume*
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#52 Posted: 13:29:00 11/08/2014
*Makes a Mewtwo Suit for Miis*

*Mewtwo doesn't appear as an actual character*
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#53 Posted: 19:20:06 11/08/2014
Watch there be a Ridley Outfit
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#54 Posted: 21:02:38 11/08/2014
There might be that QR costume thing from Mario Tennis.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#55 Posted: 21:11:09 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
On the topic of the alleged CoroCoro broadcast...

Quote: Serebii
"There is no show. Various websites took the ".tv" in CoroCoros official site URL to mean that it was a broadcast. The page people derived that logic from was the page that details what is in the issue next month, with the date at the top being the date the issue is out.

All that page said is that there was to be a Super Smash Bros. book featuring details on the characters etc. It was originally worded very vaguely so could have been interpreted as them revealing the entire roster, but they corrected that soon afterward."
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#56 Posted: 21:24:35 11/08/2014
I love how people are getting so disappointed after getting exactly what CoroCoro said they would be giving them.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#57 Posted: 21:30:28 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
^They said there wasn't going to be anything such a long time ago! I can't believe people still thought something was coming...
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#58 Posted: 21:45:08 11/08/2014
Quote: LunarDistortion
[User Posted Image]

Pic of the day. "Hello! I'm Samus, the intergalactic bounty hunter!" "And I am Meta Knight, joining the battle!!"

This PotD was really early, I wonder why...

Anyway, Meta Knight is without a doubt confirmed.

Is that Samus mii wielding the Monado? Shulk confirmed!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#59 Posted: 21:53:21 11/08/2014
Here's The CoroCoro leak on Sm4sh. Nothing new.

https://imgur.com/a/2j1No
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#60 Posted: 03:55:44 12/08/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91
[User Posted Image]

Pic of the day. "Hello! I'm Samus, the intergalactic bounty hunter!" "And I am Meta Knight, joining the battle!!"

That doesn't even look remotely close to the Monado.
---
words. letters. filler.
#61 Posted: 05:38:18 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. If you manage to raise this Special Flag for long enough, an additional KO count will be added to your score in a time match, or you'll get an extra stock for a stock match. When this appears on the stage, the fight for the flag becomes a fierce battle of tactics, which makes things pretty interesting."

One Stock battles will be intense with this thing around...

Also if i'm not mistaken, we know what every item we know of does now except for the Cucco, Beehive, and this treasure chest.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:01:03 12/08/2014 by LunarDistortion
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#62 Posted: 06:42:09 12/08/2014
I want to say the treasure chest is a box style, but then again, what do I know?
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#63 Posted: 12:49:50 12/08/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
[User Posted Image]

It's a laser sword, and you can see a little bit of the the handle. The looks looks red so it can be the monado.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#64 Posted: 13:55:52 12/08/2014
The Treasure Chest likely gives you equipment and custom moves, similar to how Brawl had stickers and CDs that could randomly spawn in a versus match.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#65 Posted: 14:00:14 12/08/2014
I need ALL the music.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#66 Posted: 15:07:15 12/08/2014

It's a laser sword, and you can see a little bit of the the handle. The looks looks red so it can be the monado.

I'm not sure if the Mii Swordsman will be able to switch swords. If they could I'm sure they would have given the Meta Knight Mii Galaxia.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#67 Posted: 15:15:07 12/08/2014
Quote: awesomerockets

I'm not sure if the Mii Swordsman will be able to switch swords. If they could I'm sure they would have given the Meta Knight Mii Galaxia.

I'm still wondering why that Samus helmet Mii has the Monado.
#68 Posted: 15:23:02 12/08/2014

I don't think it's Monado. It might not even be a Mii Swordsman, it could be a Mii Shooter wielding a beam sword. I'm not quite sure, but I don't think it's Monado.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
#69 Posted: 17:17:27 12/08/2014
[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. If you manage to raise this Special Flag for long enough, an additional KO count will be added to your score in a time match, or you'll get an extra stock for a stock match. When this appears on the stage, the fight for the flag becomes a fierce battle of tactics, which makes things pretty interesting."

One Stock battles will be intense with this thing around...

Also if i'm not mistaken, we know what every item we know of does now except for the Cucco, Beehive, and this treasure chest.

[img]http:treasure box here]

We know what the Cuccos do already. If a player hits one a whole bunch of them will attack every player on the screen
---
#70 Posted: 17:24:41 12/08/2014

I don't think it's Monado. It might not even be a Mii Swordsman, it could be a Mii Shooter wielding a beam sword. I'm not quite sure, but I don't think it's Monado.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

It looks like the activated Monado. Also,the beam sword is orange in this game and you can see the handle of the sword.
#71 Posted: 17:27:41 12/08/2014

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

It looks like the activated Monado. Also,the beam sword is orange in this game and you can see the handle of the sword.

I don't know anything about Xenoblade anyway so I guess we'll just wait and see.
---
#72 Posted: 17:29:10 12/08/2014

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

I don't know anything about Xenoblade anyway so I guess we'll just wait and see.

The active Monado is when the Monado opens and the beam activates. I own Xenoblade. Shulk is very likely.
#73 Posted: 17:31:54 12/08/2014

The active Monado is when the Monado opens and the beam activates. I own Xenoblade. Shulk is very likely.

From what I've seen of him, Shulk looks pretty cool. I'd love for him to be in the game.
---
#74 Posted: 17:37:00 12/08/2014

From what I've seen of him, Shulk looks pretty cool. I'd love for him to be in the game.

Future telling might be his gimmick. He might recieve a random vision and force an opponent to use a specific attack.
#75 Posted: 17:39:33 12/08/2014

Future telling might be his gimmick. He might recieve a random vision and force an opponent to use a specific attack.

Now THAT'S not going to happen. There's no way of telling how a opponent is going to use a certain attack. CPUS, maybe.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#76 Posted: 17:44:58 12/08/2014

You sure that is sword is being used by a Mii, that he'll be in the game? Wouldn't it make more sense for the Mii to have the sword as a reference to Shulk (Who would not be in the game, if it was that was the case) I know that Sakurai is the personification of insanity, but that'd seem a bit off if both Shulk and Sword Mii used the same sword.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:46:17 12/08/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
#77 Posted: 17:45:25 12/08/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Now THAT'S not going to happen. There's no way of telling how a opponent is going to use a certain attack. CPUS, maybe.

I mean forcing them.
#78 Posted: 17:47:22 12/08/2014
For both other players and CPUS? That'd seem very OP. It's unlikely even for Sakurai.
---
#79 Posted: 17:54:40 12/08/2014
For both other players and CPUS? That'd seem very OP. It's unlikely even for Sakurai.

It can be random,only used once per match,it can make Shulk take damage and is only activated when Shulk has high damage.
#80 Posted: 18:09:27 12/08/2014

It can be random,only used once per match,it can make Shulk take damage and is only activated when Shulk has high damage.

Seems kinda lackluster of a gimmick. What if the attack misses or it ends up being a non damaging attack used?
---
#81 Posted: 18:43:32 12/08/2014

Seems kinda lackluster of a gimmick. What if the attack misses or it ends up being a non damaging attack used?

I don't know. I thought of a new gimmick. After using normal arts for some time,he can switch into Monado arts later.
#82 Posted: 22:38:00 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator

I don't see it, it's probably just the generic Mii Swordsman's laser-styled sword. They have masks based off Streetpass, but I doubt they would bring in different weapons based off characters.

I'm not doubting Shulk's chances, it's more surprising if he doesn't get in, but I don't think that's the Monado.
#83 Posted: 22:47:41 12/08/2014

I don't see it, it's probably just the generic Mii Swordsman's laser-styled sword. They have masks based off Streetpass, but I doubt they would bring in different weapons based off characters.

I'm not doubting Shulk's chances, it's more surprising if he doesn't get in, but I don't think that's the Monado.

Miis can customize any part of their body.
#84 Posted: 22:54:14 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Miis can customize any part of their body.

They can customize with preset costumes, hats, colors, and moves. Not other characters weapons, we haven't seen anything remotely close to that.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#85 Posted: 23:18:43 12/08/2014
The Miita Knight mask creeps me out. ;~;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#86 Posted: 01:23:34 13/08/2014
Anyways,I'm gonna list chances of highly requested characters for no reason. enjoy. smilie

Shulk: 91 Percent

Ridley: 75 percent

Mewtwo: 85 percent

K.Rool: 75 percent

Issac: 55 percent

That's all folks! *shot*
#87 Posted: 01:24:51 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyways,I'm gonna list chances of highly requested characters for no reason. enjoy. smilie

That's all folks! *shot*

I honestly don't see Mewtwo coming back, Greninja kinda crushed his chances...
#88 Posted: 01:31:49 13/08/2014

That's all folks! *shot*

I honestly don't see Mewtwo coming back, Greninja kinda crushed his chances...

The roster was finalized a year ago. Mewtwo is very popular and is like the 2nd mascot of pokemon. He might be dlc though. He won't be a pokeball. That will just make people mad. He will be in the game in some form.
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#89 Posted: 02:43:27 13/08/2014
It may be the Monado using the Monado Buster
---
henlo
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#90 Posted: 05:48:41 13/08/2014
I don't think Issac would be put in if it's the one I'm thinking of... They wouldn't put his game on 3DS because of the religious references
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#91 Posted: 06:34:54 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
I don't think Issac would be put in if it's the one I'm thinking of... They wouldn't put his game on 3DS because of the religious references

Golden Sun was just re-released on Wii U, so that's hardly a reason for him to not be in.
#92 Posted: 08:17:02 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double post, but we got tons of news, including a new veteran!

[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. "Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!" ...I'll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn't forget the Battleship Halberd either!!"

[User Posted Image]

Meta Knight's Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move.

He looks to have changed a bit, which was a needed change from Brawl!

Also, he crashed Smashboards. smilie

EDIT: We also got three more pages on the Smash site! One is about a few of the stages, another explains the solo modes in the 3DS version, and the last explains the basic controls on the 3DS version!

Stages, Modes & Basic Controls.

We also have a new Europe exclusive bundle announced! A Super Smash Bros 3DS XL!

[User Posted Image]

Tons of great news overall!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:53:12 13/08/2014 by LunarDistortion
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#93 Posted: 10:31:59 13/08/2014
Finally Meta Knight. Thank God.

But I read somewhere that Meta Knight will be the last revealed character. Could be made up though.
#94 Posted: 11:35:38 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Swap Force Fan
Finally Meta Knight. Thank God.

But I read somewhere that Meta Knight will be the last revealed character. Could be made up though.

Completely made up, we still have the last newcomer trailer, as well as the obvious Wario and Earthbound representative.

Also we are at the point where we are over the number of Brawl's character select screen! (As in, not counting all 3 Pokemon from Pokemon Trainer, Shiek, or Zero Suit)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#95 Posted: 15:13:03 13/08/2014
Watch him be terribly nerfed now. XD
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#96 Posted: 15:45:31 13/08/2014
I was looking through the images of Meta Knight and I found this nice reference to Subspace Emisary

[User Posted Image]

Remember when Meta Knight teamed up with Marth and Ike?
---
henlo
#97 Posted: 15:49:59 13/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
Sakurai, we know you made Kid Icarus, we don't need to be reminded.
---
#98 Posted: 21:35:23 13/08/2014
Sorry for double post, but we got tons of news, including a new veteran!

[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. "Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!" ...I'll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn't forget the Battleship Halberd either!!"

[User Posted Image]

Meta Knight's Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move.

He looks to have changed a bit, which was a needed change from Brawl!

Also, he crashed Smashboards. smilie

EDIT: We also got three more pages on the Smash site! One is about a few of the stages, another explains the solo modes in the 3DS version, and the last explains the basic controls on the 3DS version!

Stages, Modes & Basic Controls.

We also have a new Europe exclusive bundle announced! A Super Smash Bros 3DS XL!

[User Posted Image]

Tons of great news overall!

Kiayaya *pukes* Is he balanced now?
#99 Posted: 21:42:04 13/08/2014
Yep!!
---
#100 Posted: 21:51:42 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup
[User Posted Image]
Sakurai, we know you made Kid Icarus, we don't need to be reminded.

I don't really care if anything is taken from Kid Icarus Uprising as long as it's a new feature that will make the game better.
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me