Page 1 of 1
Quick question.
boba772 Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#1 Posted: 12:53:52 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I have not been keeping up with Skylanders news too much recently. I know about the dark edition starter pack, but that is about it. I had a few questions.

1. Will the Kaos trap be exclusive to the dark starter pack?
2. Is the dark starter pack 75$, or more? And is it gamestop exclusive?
3. Are there any characters you need to preorder or do anything special for to get day one?
4. What is going on with the sidekicks?
5. Has Stealth Elf been announced? (Her and Spyro are my favourites, but I am not worried about Spyro quite yet.)
6. Does anyone know (or is there speculation) on day one releases? I need to make my list. Thank you to whoever answers these. I have looked for all these answers (and more) but these are the questions I could not find the answers to. smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#2 Posted: 13:00:01 24/07/2014
1) No, but the dark pack includes a special version of it
2) The dark pack is $99.99 and is available from all major retailers. Target.com briefly had it listed incorrectly at $74.99 a couple mornings ago, but they've since changed it
3) Gearshift is "special" in that she needs to be preordered to get on day 1. Otherwise, they say she will not be available until 2015
4) We don't know for sure yet. I'm hoping that gets unveiled tonight at the SDCC Skylanders panel (6smilieo Eastern time)
5) Not yet
6) The Wave 1 list is pretty much certain, yes.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3 Posted: 13:00:33 24/07/2014
1. No
2. It's $99 and it's not exclusive at Gamestop in North America
3. If you pre-order Gearshift from certain retailers, you'll get her day 1. She'll be released normally at some point after the game's launch. Other than that, some retailers have offers for a trap with a variant villain if you pre-order the game
4. Barkley comes with the 3DS starter pack, but we're not sure why
5. No - although Paul Riche did hint at Stealth Elf getting a repose because she's his favourite character
6. The day one release speculation thus far are the figures that were leaked a couple of weeks ago. Dark52 wrote an article including them.

Hope that helps
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#4 Posted: 13:08:02 24/07/2014
1. The Kaos Trap in the Dark Edition is a special variant. You can get a normal Kaos trap at launch
2. The Dark Edition is $100
3. Gearshift is in limited quantities at launch. If you want to get her, preorder.
4. We don't know, yet.
5. We haven't had confirmation of S4 Stealth Elf, yet.
6. We don't know ALL of Wave 1. But we assume that an Adventure Pack called Nightmare Express will be in it. Also, we assume that Wallop, Wildfire, Krypt King, Torch, Funny Bone, and Chopper will all be in Wave 1.

Hope this helped
boba772 Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#5 Posted: 15:11:12 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you guys so much! I will go preorder gearshift today! smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me