Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Secret of the Silver Lake (Skylanders and Immortal Rules)
Page 1 of 1
The Secret of the Silver Lake (Skylanders and Immortal Rules) [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 02:55:14 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey people of DARKSPYRO I hope this will make you HAPPY! I have decide to write a fanfic, however it may contain gore at some points. Remember, spoilered for GORE not actual SPOILERS. Then again, does Skylanders have spoilers? I guess that
Kaos being shot out of mount cloudbreak
counts... Does it? Eh.

Hoping to bring up a few little things from my mind...

Like a pie.

A delicious pie.

Seriously, what fun is there in making sense?

BTW: Discord says that in MLP except without the seriously. Cheese.

This will include fairly... odd things such as assaulting things with muffins. Or with pies. And YOU, as the readers, will choose my final schedule. And THIS STORY HAS VERY PROPER GRAMMAR!!!!! This is also a fanfic of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, which you may know nothing of.

I suppose I should start this thingummy. Here goes nothing.

ONE

A beautiful valley stretched out beneath the mountain where she stood. Flowers dotted the field below, splotches of vibrant colours against the solid green of the grass. Trees lined the beautiful meadow, and a lake lay in the very middle, seeming to shimmer a soft silver. There was no mud alongside it, and the flowers grew uninterrupted as if the shining surface was a house someone had built without disturbing them. In fact, this lake was the home of a friend of hers. But little did she know it held great power. Great power even her friend knew nothing of. And this great power would greatly affect the world, but not yet. It is not right to reveal the secret too soon. Not too soon. She knew somehow it held more than her friend's home. She had assumed it was treasure, or an amulet if some sort. But it couldn't be, she told herself. There was only her friend's home in this lake, and no more. You and I however, know she was wrong, and know she was unable to convince herself she was. She stepped through the mirrorlike surface of the lake and swam. You can do this, Sonic Boom, she told herself. It'll be like going for a swim.

She was wrong.

And since when was Sonic Boom wrong?

Since Kaos started creating vampires.

And with vampires came vampire cities.

And with vampire cities came slavery.

And with slavery came Red Lung.

end of chapter!

Notes

You may not know this but Red Lung is a disease that makes humans go insane, then(gore)
spit up their organs and die a bloody, painful death.smilie

Yeesh.

smilie smilie smilie
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:19:36 25/07/2014 by FuryBeam136
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 02:47:11 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
TWO
Don't get mad at me when posts aren't on schedule. And if you dislike gore, then you should leave this fanfic. There's a lot of gore in it.

Sonic boom swam towards her friend's house in the lake, but was stopped by the sight of blood drifting through the water. The blood seemed to thicken and eventually surrounded her in a swirling vortex. What seemed like a few seconds later, the red vanished to reveal the full moon. A griffin stepped slowly towards Sonic Boom. A roar split the air and two fangs suddenly shot out from just behind the griffin's beak. The griffin clamped its jaws shut over Sonic Boom's neck, draining her blood. Then the griffin slit its paw and held it up to Sonic Boom's mouth.

"Drink," it soothed. "Drink."

Sonic Boom blacked out.

Sonic Boom woke to see the griffin that had killed her. But if it had killed her then... how was she alive? The area just inside her beak ached as if something was about to burst out. The something did. It was a pair of neat white fangs about five inches long. Sonic Boom retracted them quickly and stared at the griffin.

"You may call me Ura," the griffin said. "And you can probably see I am a girl."

"Where are we?" Sonic Boom asked. "What have you done to me?"

"I needed someone to help me with my quest," Ura sighed. "And they needed to be a griffin. We are in an old cave that I found underwater. You are a vampire."

Sonic Boom shrank back at Ura's words. She wanted to run, but how could she survive? She knew nothing of life as a vampire.

"You no longer have need to breathe," Ura began. "You have no heart, you are no more alive than iron. You must feed every two weeks, understood?"

"Yes," said Sonic Boom.

Ura suddenly slit Sonic Boom's wing. Sonic Boom yelped in pain and Ura held Sonic Boom's wing in front of her. The slit quickly vanished. Sonic Boom felt a sudden, aching pain in her stomach.

"Let's feed," said Ura.

end of chapter!

Notes

Sonic Boom has become a vampire. Massive change. Boom's friend remains anonymous, and Ura seems rather unusual...

Stay tuned for more!

smilie smilie smilie
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me