Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylands' end [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 19:29:14 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! If you haven't seen it yet, check out my other fanfic, The Secret of the Silver Lake. Link in my signature, CHECK IT OUT!!!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:03 25/07/2014 by FuryBeam136
#2 Posted: 19:40:14 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm hoping to post one chapter at LEAST once a week. But I have been busy lately and couldn't post more chapters in ANYTHING. smilie
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#3 Posted: 22:35:55 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ONE
Please don't get mad at me if I don't have a chapter posted every day.
This takes place between Swap Force and Trap Team. Since, you know, Trap Team doesn't exist... yet.

The Skylanders were in the great chamber of summoning. Bash was nervous just thinking of what could happen. This hadn't happened since... er... Bash's memory was great and all, but it had been too long for even Hex to remember. And not counting the Giants, who had been sent off on their own mission, Hex had the best memory. If the Giants HAD been in the room, they would definitely have told everyone EXACTLY how long it had been. But they were not, and the Swap Force and the Core Skylanders were left struggling to remember. Bash remembered only that the Swap Force had recently returned from a VERY IMPORTANT MISSION. They called it the VIM. The other Skylanders (excluding Giants since Ninjini could find out and tell them) had begged for info. Especially Hex, who loved information. Wash Buckler and Blast Zone were swapping and checking out their new abilities, as well as trying to make an explosive bubble.

"One more time!" Wash Buckler cheered.

Wash Buckler blasted a bubble out of his bubble gun one more time, and Blast Zone tossed a bomb into it. The bubble held, and the two Swap Force had created an explosive bubble. The bubble drifted up to the ceiling and exploded, leaving a small hole. At the sound of the explosion, Eon rushed in.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" The Portal Master exclaimed. "BLAST ZONE!!!!!!"

Blast Zone was spoken to for a few moments. Then Eon stepped up on the speaking platform and began to announce the mission.

"You must be--" he began.

"Nope," Star Strike sighed.* "We're going on a mission even MORE IMPORTANT than the VIM. We must save Skylands from someone who wishes to destroy it. No Bash, it's not Kaos. I have no idea who it is, and neither does Eon."

"Remind me to keep my thoughts to myself from now on," joked Bash, as he had just been about to ask how Kaos had survived the eruption of Mount Cloudbreak.

"Eon beleives it's Kaos' son, Soak**," Star Strike continued. "One word Hex. Not two. Yes it's spelled the same as 'soak' and yes it's Kaos spelled backwards. We have to stop WHOEVER it is, and to do that we must take the SilverShip. Swap Force must give us Cores a TOUR. I know Trap Shadow. It's HORRIBLE."

The Cores cheered. Trap Shadow, who had opened his mouth to complain when Star Strike spoke, sank into the shadows, becoming practically invisible.*** Bash smiled and watched him slink away. They were taking the ONLY ship the Cores hadn't taken yet.

meanwhile, somewhere far away...

A mysterious voice had just finished commanding his fleets. A sleek, black dragon was at the head of them all. The flying ones took off towards the airdocks...

end of chapter!

*Star Strike has strange psychic powers, meaning she can read minds.
**Soak: pronounced in this case as So Ak.
***Rather fitting I explain this to Non-Skylanders players.
Trap Shadow's ability is sneak. I will continue explaining these... things.

smilie smilie smilie

So long for now!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#4 Posted: 01:39:14 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Whirlwind glanced at Star Stike uneasily. Her friend was fidgety, and usually that meant something bad was going to happen. But sometimes it just meant she was impatient. More often than not it had turned out to be the former. Bash stopped suddenly and stared at the huge glass tower rising from the front of the SilverShip. The ship was more like a fortress than an airship. There was a room for each element as well as an observatory, an engine room, a library, a training room, a swimming pool, cannons, a safe, a lobby, and the glass tower, for flightless skylanders. Each room contained the necessities of the element they were to host.

"Amazing, huh?" Free Ranger said, stepping to whirlwind's side.

"Yes," Whirlwind replied. "It's beautiful. Tell me, is the air room made of real clouds or is Boom Jet a liar?"

"Boom Jet's a liar," Free Ranger laughed. "He just wants to make everyone jealous. It's made of cotton bricks."

Whirlwind smiled. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Star Strike screamed.

"They're coming!" she cried. "Get the SilverShip out of here!"

The Skylanders hurried to the cannons. A group of dragons and strange flying serpents* came swooping in. Free Ranger set himself spinning until he became a tornado.** he swept the serpents aside and blasted lightning at a dragon.
Whirlwind flew higher and higher, then unleashed her full fury in waves of deadly rainbows that shot in an expanding circle with each flap of her wings. The rainbows sliced through the dragons around her, even the ones with the thickest scales. Blood spilled out of the wounds, and the survivors retreated hastily. The waves continued until Star Strike assured Whirlwind the dragons wouldn't come back. Whirlwind gave one last flap and bloodily beheaded a nearby dragon who was begging for mercy.

"You okay?" Star Strike asked. "You look rather pale."

Whirlwind continued towards the air room, ignoring her question. Star Strike never asked questions. Whirlwind held up a claw to inspect it. To her horror, it was white! She ran into the Air room and looked at her reflection. She had changed from blue to white, while the white tips of her wings and tail had become sky-blue.*** Scratch rushed over.

"No," she whispered. "No. You can't die."

"I'm perfectly fine," said Whirlwind. "Except for my color, of course."

Whirlwind found herself exhausted from the battle and slept soundly.

end of chapter!

*These flying serpents are actually Wyverns from DotD.
Give you any hints as to whether or not Soak is responsible for the attack?
**Free Ranger's ability is spin.
***Whirlwind has become Polar Whirlwind, a discolour of Whirlwind. Polar Whirlwind remains the same colours in gameplay.

smilie smilie smilie

So long for now!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me