Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Sombra's Return |MLP:FiM Fanfiction
Page 1 of 1
Sombra's Return |MLP:FiM Fanfiction [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 22:34:21 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
First attempt at a GOOD fanfiction. Please give me your feedback!

SOMBRA'S RETURN

CHAPTER ONE

Twilight Sparkle woke up from her sleep. She breathed deeply and quickly, her chest forcing itself up and down. She calmed herself gradually. It was that nightmare. That horrendous nightmare. Twilight turned her head to the side and saw Spike resting peacefully. She smiled softly. She swirled her head back around to the window. Everything looked normal. She stood up from her bed. The crystal walls of her new castle surrounded her. Suddenly a painful screeching, like metal on metal, broke the silence. Her pupils shrunk into pinpricks and her ears flattened. Twilight's wings stood up and she froze on the spot until the screeching ended. She turned around slowly. The Crystal Palace had rose above the mountains that held it. Twisted shadows held it up from the ground. Lights flickered on and everypony was soon standing outside, staring and pointing at the horrible sight of the Crystal Empire's landmark being hoisted up from it's foundations. Spike ran up onto Twilight's bed and peeked out the window.
"Twilight, what happened?" Spike asked drowsily.
Something about those shadows looked familiar.
"Princess Twilight!" A royal guard stormed into the castle and Twilight immediately flew down the stairs. She landed perfectly on the floor and nodded to the guard.
"I am only the inform you that...it has returned."
TO BE CONTINUED
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 14:27:06 25/07/2014
Yay! Love it! Wow! And nice pic.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#3 Posted: 00:38:01 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, guess what? I had Chapter Two in a copy and paste, BUT GUESS WHAT? I copy-pasted something else, and five seconds later, I was facehoofing myself.
It might take time to recreate it, since I spent 2 hours or so on it. -facehoof x100,000,000-
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me