Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
First | Previous | Page 22 of 22
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
What Video Games Are You Currently Playing? [STICKY]
WAMBurt1984 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1069
#1051 Posted: 01:50:21 22/02/2021
Give up on Control, it stressing me out alot and it getting too much for me and lost interest in the game. In the game, you collect lucky cats and there room with lucky cats, but game stress me out. Also seen a Lucky Cat in a office and Rubber Duck.

Try playing worms games, been long since played a worm game, Worm Rumble is somekind of multyplayer game. Enjoyed Worms Battlefield until it got stupid, got stuck on few missions and one mission I stop playing and got me mad, there bit you use fire punch the bollon but unable to reach it even use jump and double jump but not going anywhere, seen on youtube and it seem to do it which I try to do. It anger me why it work with other and not me. What game does that.

Started playing Watch dogs Legion to get some trophies but it got to unable to to get platium trophy. Started playing Life is Strange games to get trophies from threm.ir

I did play this game called Gone Home, and on to playing Fire watch I see it on Youtube but want to play them myself.
---
Big Spyro & Sparx fan
SuperSpyroFan Platinum Sparx Gems: 7393
#1052 Posted: 11:08:06 22/02/2021
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft
NSane Bandicoot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1808
#1053 Posted: 21:14:42 25/02/2021
Quote: Halvmorke
Quote: NSane Bandicoot
Currently revisiting the PS3 version of Sonic Unleashed. I love the environments in the game and the daytime stages are great fun. I also enjoy the nightime stages, just to a lesser extent. Framerate is abysmal tho lol. Griffith was a great Sonic voice :'(, hope him or Drummond return now that Smith has left the role. Remakes of the Adventure duology/Adventure 3/Adventure-style new 3D game would be great.

I'd love HD ports to PC/Steam of Unleash and Colours, let's hope to see something like that for the anniversary! I don't understand why they did it with the Adventure saga and Lost Worlds but not with the other ones...

Yeah, SEGA are missing a great oppurtunity as both Unleashed and Colours are viewed as good Sonic games by most fans/people. Unleashed would benefit so much from a PC release! It's my 2nd favourite 3D Sonic game, behind SA2.
---
Serenity Now! Ready for that new Spyro 4/7!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#1054 Posted: 08:57:47 27/02/2021
Persona 5 Strikers has been fun. My only dislikes is how often you get stopped by tutorials. Oh and the loading seems to take its sweet time. Last game that took this long was Red Dead 2 & GTA5. One took so long the game just crashed. Other than that is pretty fun and runs smoothly even when there's a lot going on in the screen. Funny how it gives problems when it's in the most plain looking scene.
First | Previous | Page 22 of 22
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me