Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Bugs [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 17:03:44 01/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Aargh! Dark52, could you help me here. It's a problem with Spyro 2 and 3 on my console. Ok, in Spyro 2, recentley the soundtrack has been all glitchy and characters fail to speak. It sounds terrible and I simply cannot play with it. Another is that a few minutes ago, I was doing so well in Ocean Speedway then the screen just went black and I had to turn it off. That makes me mad. When it did, a faint red line appeared over the screen, creepy.

The YotD problem is that it simply that it won't play.

Please help! A big part in this is that I have an old PS2 I'm playing it on (I have a newer PS2 but it's slimline and that doesn't accept PS Memory Cards) and an old TV, which combined seems bad, but only recently has this happened and I've been using that PS2 and TV for ages!

Anything else causing the problem, please tell smilie.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#2 Posted: 18:06:37 01/05/2007
No idea, sorry.

And this isn't what this board was meant for.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#3 Posted: 16:27:29 02/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Oh, sorry.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#4 Posted: 18:36:18 14/05/2007 | Topic Creator
All sorted. YotD fixed and GtG's soundtrack perfect. I'll close the topic, but to advise people who end up like I was, here's what I did:

YOTD - Ok, I figured out it was all to do with the Cheat Code to get to the Super Bonus Round. Yeah, the game got confused about how I had over 15000 gems but not 149 eggs. If this happens, and when you set up your console it says stuff about formatting, just take out the Memory Card, put the game in and if it still doesn't work browse an' stuff and reset until it lets you to the game. Then, re-insert the Memory Card.

GTG - Soundtrack cracking up? Lagging and failing to go through portals? You got my problem. Wanna know the solution? Ok. Nothing! Just play through the game and cope with it and eventually it'll have fixed itself.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me