Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hero's Tail - Official Video Guide? [CLOSED]
famousfern3 Red Sparx Gems: 96
#1 Posted: 00:59:01 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! Just telling you that I am going to do a 100% let's play of Spyro a Hero's Tail on youtube and I was wondering if you could name it the official video guide for Dark Spyro because I am following your guide after all. I have most of the graphics done and I plan on making it the best it can be. Thank you smilie

My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/thesonicshuffle[youtube]
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#2 Posted: 01:48:00 16/07/2014
Advertisement.
#3 Posted: 02:15:41 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Not an advertisement I put my channel there because I figured, how could someone say I can make something for their website when they haven't seen any of my work? And I also said I was doing a let's play on a game that not alot of people have done let alone got 100% on. I figured since I was working on it that I might as well try to make it an official guide.
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#4 Posted: 02:38:18 16/07/2014
You made a post about your video and subsequently linked it to your channel. I've seen this too much in my short time here. And they've all been RIPTO'd!!!
#5 Posted: 02:47:51 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I haven't even made any videos for the Hero's Tail yet I wanted to ask that question to this website before I started it. That link again is to my channel so they can see my work.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me