darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Toys for Bob tour: what questions do you guys have?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Toys for Bob tour: what questions do you guys have? [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#101 Posted: 01:06:06 24/08/2014
There's absolutely NO NEED for the beginning of a chapter to force me to view it, and no I don't need Rufus to welcome me back to the hub, check with Eon or the other NPCs. Very specific places I can understand, but the areas I'm discussing better be off limits from forced viewing.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#102 Posted: 01:26:22 24/08/2014
It should be an option in the settings menu, some people are impatient(especially me), while others need the help, so they shouldn't just assume that everyone needs the help. I do understand that the target audience is little kids (despite having an E10+ rating) but dont force us to deal with things like Rufus the Doofus everytime we enter woodburrow, or it'll make people annoyed.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:10 24/08/2014 by ExcitonKnight
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#103 Posted: 02:06:11 24/08/2014
That's why there's Tutorial Mode for some games. The very first time you play it it's there and it has to be used, but once you went through the lessons it'll never activate again. Problem is, most of the time the kids will probably be bringing their friends later on and those won't know about the game then.
Agreeing with GhostRoaster there. It's alright to have unskippable dialogue where it's essential but not in parts where you're guaranteed to go through several times,like levels and certain dialogue.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#104 Posted: 01:09:33 25/08/2014
I want to know if for the tablet version, you can use different characters for the instant versions. I'd hate to only be able to use Snap Shot or Food Fight.
---
#hu
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#105 Posted: 13:03:53 25/08/2014
Quote:
I'd hate to only be able to use Snap Shot or Food Fight.

That's the point.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#106 Posted: 17:07:17 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
This topic will be re-opened once I get answers back. I wasn't able to have most of the questions answered, so I'll be sending them the whole list that I typed up.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:52:52 26/08/2014 by Matteomax
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me