Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Silver Sunset [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 14:31:33 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! I love writing, and I was exploring the forum when I found the Fanfic section. This fanfic may not be the most REGULAR fanfic, but I'll try to add a chapter at least once a week. More likely I'll add a chapter every day. and on Sundays I'll add two chapters, okay? do you like that idea? I hope so. and even if no one ever reads this, at least I'll know I tried. Now you'll get chapters 1 & 2 since it's Sunday.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#2 Posted: 15:09:00 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
*ONE*

WARNING! To those of you who haven't played DotD you MIGHT wanna leave this story unread.

Everything was red. Cynder could only see the hazy outline of a dragon.

"Spyro?" she called. "Is that you? Come here. Please! I need you Spyro... I'm dying."

"Then you will die," said the dragon. "For I am not Spyro. I am Malefor. Serve me once again Cynder, and I'll spare you. But if you don't, that''s the end of your little friend."

Malefor held up the wriggling shape of a dragonet.

"NO!" Cynder cried. "Don't do this!"

Cynder felt a talon shake her gently. The talon of a dragonet. The talon of a child.

"Spyder?" Cynder said cautiously. "Is that you?

"Momma!" said Spyder. "You started yelling in your sleep. Is you okay?"

"Yes Spyder, I'm fine," sighed Cynder. "And you don't say 'Is you okay?' you say 'Are you okay?'"

"Okay!" cheered Spyder.

"Now go back to bed!" commanded Cynder.

Spyder scurried to a small scoop in the floor of the cave. She pulled a pile of feathers close to her and started arranging them in the dent to create a cozy nest. The full moon shone through the mouth of the cave. Midnight was approaching fast. Cynder had to get to sleep before then or she knew she would feel the urge to bite something. And eventually she would bite either Spyro or Spyder. She looked at the nest next to the entrance where Spyro slept peacefully. Cynder curled up and went back to sleep.

Cynder woke to see it was morning. Spyder was running around outside. Spyro appeared to have gone to fetch breakfast. Cynder thought of her dream. Had Malefor indeed returned after she and Spyro had blasted him to the dark crystal in the earth's core? Cynder shook her head and stepped out into the bright sunlight. She was too tired to drag herself much farther than the dragon-shaped mouth of the cave. Spyro appeared over the horizon, carrying a deer. He appeared to be having trouble flying it home. Cynder flew up to help him. The deer was heavy but when Cynder could finally take a mouthful the strength she put into helping Spyro carry it was all worth it.

"MOMMA!" Spyder suddenly screamed. "LOOK OUT!"

A black dragon swooped out of the sky. She landed next to Cynder. She looked expectantly at her for a while before turning away. She was a sleek dragon with a beautiful crystal pendant. her wingtips were red, and she had a scar running from her left horn across her eye down to her snout. Cynder suddenly knew who this beautiful dragoness was.

"Blackblood?" said Cynder. "Is that you?"

"Yes," said Blackblood. "It is."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#3 Posted: 16:06:41 13/07/2014
Even though I've never played the Spyro games, and I don't know the storyline, I like this, and I think you have something good here.
Good job! Keep up the great work!
And also, welcome to the Fan Fiction section, and smilie!
---
A story.
#4 Posted: 23:55:19 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
*TWO*

I might post extra chapters some days because of suspense or other reasons. If you comment on this story, you might get a preview of the next chapter sent to you early! So comment! smilie

"Who's Blackblood?" asked Spyro. "And why the two-word name?"

"Blackblood is an old friend of mine," Cynder replied. "And she comes from a place up north where everyone has two-word names. How's Redsmoke?"

"Good!" said Blackblood. "And how's Spyder?"

"Great!" Cynder laughed. "Look at her, see for yourself!"

Spyder immediately sat straight up, trying to act like the warriors Spyro had told her about. Blackblood laughed at the dragonet's attempted formality.

"She reminds me of Goldspider!" Blackblood giggled. "I love her!"

Redsmoke flew suddenly down towards them.

"Can I play with you?" he said, staring wide-eyed at Spyder.

"Sure!" said Spyder.

The two dragonets ran off to play. They laughed the whole way, each of them making dramatic gestures in turn. It was as Spyder spread her front talons as if to imitate an explosion that Blackblood brought the parents into the cave. As soon as they were in Cynder knew she had to kick off a conversation.

"So, how old is Redsmoke now?" Cynder asked. "Thirteen, right?"

"Yeah!" Blackblood replied. "He caught his first rabbit yesterday! I'm so proud of him!"

Then the conversation began to pick up speed and the topic went from rabbits, to deer, to birds, to nests. Just as Cynder began to explain why she used feathers instead of moss, Redsmoke burst in.

"Dragons... Spyder... HELP!!!" he panted.

"Clearer please?" said BlackBlood.

"We were playing in the valley, and some mean dragons came and attacked us!" Redsmoke cried. "They lit the valley on fire and there was an avalanche! We ran and Spyder's leg got stuck under a rock! She said 'GO GET MOMMA!' and we had to yell because the rocks were still falling! Spyder can't get out of the valley!"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#5 Posted: 00:11:59 14/07/2014
Um, the two chapter two's don't fit together.
---
A story.
#6 Posted: 00:55:05 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
SORRY! My computer glitched and I remade the chapter two. I thought it didn't get posted!!!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#7 Posted: 00:55:38 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
IGNORE THE FIRST CHAPTER TWO!!!!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 00:58:33 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
THE WINNER OF MY NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW IS... uttster13!!!!! You will receive the preview in PM. PM me when you have received it. I want to know what you think!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#9 Posted: 14:45:40 14/07/2014
this is interesting so far, hmm, what else to say? (shrugs )
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#10 Posted: 00:54:19 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
THREE
Been busy, no previews for now.

Spyder's leg was under a boulder, a boulder light enough Cynder could easily move it, yet heavy enough that Spyder, being younger, could not shift it it the lightest. The sky was red, and smoke filled the air. The trees burned with small fires, hardly big enough to harm anyone. But as Spyder lay trapped by the rocks, Cynder knew she feared them greatly. Spyro ran over to inspect Spyder's leg.

"I should never of let that dragonet play with you," he growled. "It has brought only injuries and pain to us. Cynder, your friend is dangerous. It's time to put the past behind us and know that we cannot trust her."

"No," Cynder replied quietly. "I won't put this part of the past behind me, never will I leave my friends like this. Blackblood had nothing to do with this. Neither did Redsmoke."

Spyro pulled Spyder away from Blackblood.

"Then tell your friend to stay away from Spyder," Spyro hissed.

Cynder was torn. Her friend was innocent, but Spyro wouldn't listen. No one could have predicted what had just happened. Not even Starfate, Blackblood's brother. But Spyro wouldn't listen. Spyro didn't care. The rocks began to fall again, but trapped in her misery, Cynder couldn't run. Instead, the rocks her friends and daughter had avoided covered her, leaving not a deep purple scale to say she was ever there.
End of chapter!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 01:54:58 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Having trouble thinking of ideas, think I'll shut this down. And I know how.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me