Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > I'm not dead... [Updates as it progresses]
Page 1 of 1
I'm not dead... [Updates as it progresses] [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 10:12:44 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Because I need to get rid of my Writers Block, I'm going to try and write something down because of it. This may also become an inspiration for my Chapters in the Avatar Misshap Fanfic(For that Fanfic, please look in the Fanfic Sections)
I put this in Non-Spyro because there is no Spyro/Skylanders related content findable in this very story.

This story is made upon response of DimitriDM's story.
Hope you enjoy! Now sit back and grab some popcorn!

~~~

Hi...

I'm no outside kid liking to play along in a boring game of soccer. I'm no kid liking to play hide and seek, outside that is. Here, inside, I love playing games. Too bad I'm on my own and no-one ever joins me in...

I tried to break the rocks that where blocking my way to new friends to play with, but what can a creature like me do? Ram into the stones and break my remaining bones? I swear if I ever get out of here I'll tell everyone how much of a hellhole I created, myself. Gosh...

I'm sitting here now. I somehow find this big book with empty pages and I somehow found my orange pencil back in this maze. Now I'm sitting on a rock in front of a pool of lava. Seriously, lava. I think I digged a little too deep. I guess I did so because... Well, lava is in the middle of the earth.
Talking about earth, what if people accidently break open one of the excits/entrences...? And they start exploring, then- Ah! Then they are my playing buddies!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:38:22 13/07/2014 by NINJAsk11
#2 Posted: 10:38:32 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter one: Back to surface.

I still think I am responsible for this entire thing going on. It's been ages ago I've realy played with someone. Okay, I know I have had people in this maze before but I tell you, that wasn't that all of a fun. I mean actual playing. I felt lonly and I THOUGHT I had found a friend. But SOMEONE had to kill the fun, steal my new owner, and my sister had to lock me up in afterwards... Yay. I feel stupid and dumb for killing that guy, in this very pool of lava. I could've also forced him to play along with me but...
Though, on the other hand. I had no other choise. If he escaped, he'd probs tell the police and the army, I'd be screwed if so.

For now, I'm just going to sit here and enjoy the warmth of the lava. I think it's my only true light source aside my match and the severall candles spreaded throughout this maze. For now, it's enough light. My own eyes glow a little in the dark so that's helpfull too. I still miss some brighter light, and with that, I don't mean actual light. I mean some... spark in my life that'll chear me up a little. I didn't know lonliness would hit a Creepypasta like me. I tell you, it can hit you, hard. Urgh, to who am I talking? I don't even know. I just write words on a piece of paper. Who knows, maby all this text will be posted on a forum of some sort. That'd be cool!

- - -

I don't know how long ago I've wroten that. It doesn't matter realy now. I've walked a lot ever since I've written that though. I'm trying to get back to the surface. Where I currently am, there's no lights, so I had to light up my match and make it stand firm in the dirt over here. Good lord it's an eternal flame.
Now that I'm taking some good amound of rest, maby it would be a good time to write more about what happend before.
I was just happily along with my sisters, half sisters, friends, etc. when this boy suddenly came into my owners life- I'll tell more about owners later I promise myself- and I felt theft as my owner started to play more with him then with me. My (half)sisters soon joined in and I was left alone. As a Creepypasta, you soon feel betrayed. Most Creepypastas are a bit problematic when it comes down to thier emotions. I'm no outcast there. I felt so angry, soon my rage was littlerly causing my left arm to explode- Gosh I have alot to tell... -and I ran back into where i usually came from. This very maze. So, not only did I drag in that boy, I also dragged in my sister and my owner. I just wanted to have them close, but I got out of control and was hungry for death, for gore, blood, etc. I just coudn't resist myself anymore and got wacko on it...
I nearly raped my owner, damaged my sister and killed that boy. Okay, to be honest, I was already planning on killing that person no matter what, but I wasn't planning on the other two things that happend...

You probs don't know what I meant with "owner" don't ya? Well, an owner is a keeper of souls. Only these people can see them, but that doesn't mean the rest of the human-spieces doesn't know about us. Well, many people are stupid enough not to listen carefully and all. Some people, like mediums, do know we are here. Or there, or somehwere.
My girl, NINJAsk11, was an owner of more souls than you'd ever imagen. She kept a look at at least 4 souls! Truly, something. My two younger siblings, Miko and Mika, my sister Alvira, and my half sister Azelea. And then I don't want to left out Akkar, Sikaran, Hikari and Ikari. God, listing them all makes me worried. I wonder how they all are... though, I don't miss a few outcast souls such as Taku, Siglar and omygosh Riskar, don't make me remember him! Wait... no, I remembered myself, I'm stupid.
Though, NINJAsk's parents don't see all of these souls. If they could, they'd already freak out and be like: "OMYGOSH GET TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL!" Of cours, not that worse, but you'll get what I mean...
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#3 Posted: 11:04:11 13/07/2014
OK.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#4 Posted: 11:43:51 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
OK.

Whaaaat?
You should've read the first story first. Makes more sence.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#5 Posted: 12:04:13 13/07/2014
This is great so far
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#6 Posted: 13:21:35 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
This is great so far

Thank you!
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#7 Posted: 13:36:16 13/07/2014
I love it so far, I would suggest OneDrive docx word online, but meh can always do it like this, :3 keep upz das works.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#8 Posted: 14:35:58 13/07/2014
I wonder if me and Ki will show up, probably not smilie
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#9 Posted: 14:59:15 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hmm....
I'm not gonna say...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me