Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Fault in our Portals (a skylanders and fault in our stars fan fiction.
Page 1 of 1
The Fault in our Portals (a skylanders and fault in our stars fan fiction. [CLOSED]
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1 Posted: 20:11:15 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys!! If you've found this, that means i've ether directed you here or you found it on your own so, congrats!! Most people know the hit book The Fault in our Stars by John Green, but this a new take on it, including skylanders. Here are the skylanders:

Star- a lightcore star strike with one problem, she was born with her lights not working. She had a short fuse and has to carry around a battery with her or she will die. when she goes to meet people like her, she runs into a new person that takes her on the adventure of a lifetime.

Scorp- a scorp with his tail torn off. His friend Tide invited him to come to a meeting with people like him, where he meets a star strike that will make him see life in a different light and show him there is something worth fighting for.

Tide- a riptide with the paint on his eyes missing. His eyes were never painted so he had to live with that and the last chip on his other eye is about to be removed so he invited his friend Scorp to come with him to a meeting with people like him. After his paint chips off, he'll be blind, but at least he's got his girlfriend chill, right?

I might start the first chapter later, but for right now, here it is! I hope you'll drop off a comment and don't forget to hit that subscribe button!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2 Posted: 20:16:18 12/07/2014
Awesome! Subscribed!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#3 Posted: 20:16:45 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!!
#4 Posted: 20:19:11 12/07/2014
No prob!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#5 Posted: 20:33:59 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

Names Star. I know, not a great name. Especially for a defective skylander. You see, I was born with a missing light for my eyes. It's even worse because, I'm a light core and we need our light to survive. It's very deadly and so, my mom decided I need to carry around a big battery. Even worse, she signed me up to go to a support group. She pulls up in front of the building and i get out, lugging the cart with me. I make my way down the stairs to the basement to hear some more depressing stories about people like me. I sit down on one of the plastic chairs as a sonic boom stops telling her story of how she lost her wing. i sit next to a riptide with no eyes. He then holds a hand out to me.
"Name's Tide. What're you here for?" He tells me as I shake his hand.
"Star. Is it always like this, really depressing, I mean."
"Yep. It has it's light moments, though." He tells me as a Slam Bam missing an arm says his name.
"Tide. I think our newcomer hasn't heard your story yet. So, tell us. Why are you here?"
"It's pretty simple, I was born with no paint on my eyes so it's always been a problem for me. Even worse now, I have to get the rest taken off to prevent it coming off on it own and being even more painful. And that's about it."

(sorry guys, I'm thinking of cutting chapters in half, partially because I have to leave because my parents are forcing me off. I'll finish the chapter tomorrow or monday I'm sorry. Leave me a comment below!)

- smilie out!
#6 Posted: 20:45:35 12/07/2014
Intriguing.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#7 Posted: 21:01:53 12/07/2014
Interesting
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#8 Posted: 21:24:05 12/07/2014
It's a very unique way to use Skylanders, and it made me smile when I read it.
Great job!
---
A story.
#9 Posted: 21:47:08 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!! it's great to know one of the best writers on darkspyro likes it!!
#10 Posted: 17:47:48 23/07/2014
Is there gonna be more?
---
#11 Posted: 18:35:22 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm thinking of ending this, I'm not into it and I don't have the time. I might start a Romeo and Juliet style one though. uttster, how do I close the topic?
#12 Posted: 19:04:43 23/07/2014
To close it, go to the first comment and press edit on the bottom. There'll be a button at the top of your screen that says "close". But you can't do it until five minutes have passed since the last comment.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me