Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!) [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#151 Posted: 04:37:30 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Page!!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#152 Posted: 04:43:58 07/09/2014
Second comment on page 4 smilie
---
ded
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:44:25 07/09/2014 by SackBoy01
#153 Posted: 04:45:22 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SackBoy01
Second comment on page 4 smilie

Lol!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#154 Posted: 14:31:03 07/09/2014
Another amazing chapter, along with a fourth page?! Congrats, 84!
---
A story.
#155 Posted: 14:36:27 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Another amazing chapter, along with a fourth page?! Congrats, 84!

Thanks!
---
owen4402 Green Sparx Gems: 226
#156 Posted: 15:42:46 07/09/2014
CANNoT WAIT FOR TAH CHAPTER 13!!!!!!!!!
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#157 Posted: 22:40:06 11/09/2014
I get the feeling i'm going to enjoy this smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
#158 Posted: 22:48:15 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Greeble

Cool. smilie
---
#159 Posted: 22:50:23 11/09/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: Greeble

Cool. smilie

It's not a feeling..... it's the TRUTH!
---
ded
#160 Posted: 23:22:50 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
New chapter anytime soon?

Thanks, you reminded me to make an announcement.
---
#161 Posted: 23:24:32 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey everyone!

Sorry, there won't be a new chapter this week. I've been packing and planning for my upcoming trip this week. This also means that there may or may not be a new chapter this following week as well, depending on how tired I am after the trip. smilie

84skylanderdude, out!
---
#162 Posted: 03:38:23 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys!

Sorry for the inactivity. I've been all caught up in homework and Skylanders Trap Team.

But, I'll be bringing this back this week! I'll try once more to get a new one up each week. Stay tuned for the next chapter! smilie
---
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#163 Posted: 12:27:00 14/10/2014
Yes Master.
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#164 Posted: 21:51:39 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: L-NightBomb
Yes Master.

YOU MUST OBEY!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!
---
#165 Posted: 16:29:09 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, sorry, I might not be able to get a new chapter up as I said I would. It's been kinda hectic in my house this weekend. I hopefully will get a new chapter up tonight, but no promises. smilie
---
#166 Posted: 22:07:04 12/12/2014
CHAPTER 12 WAS POSTED MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHHHHHHH!
#167 Posted: 22:08:57 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: owen4402
WAHHHHHHH!

Sorry, I've been kinda preoccupied.
---
#168 Posted: 22:19:02 12/12/2014
WAHHHHHHH!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx (machine)
#169 Posted: 22:34:51 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
WAHHHHHHH!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx (machine)

Okay...?
---
#170 Posted: 03:54:33 10/01/2015
Will this ever come back? I miss this story! I got really good, and then, darkness. I hope you can find time to continue it!
---
A story.
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#171 Posted: 04:17:28 10/01/2015
Me too.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#172 Posted: 04:22:36 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry guys, I haven't really been motivated to write. I keep sitting down and saying "Okay, I'm gonna finish this right now." And then I get distracted.

I hope to get something up soon. I haven't made one for months.
---
#173 Posted: 04:30:10 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR GIJINKA CONTINENT!!

I'm going to try and get more chapters up. BUT, there will be a big time skip starting form this next chapter. I haven't really been motivated to write because... Well... The story started to get a little dull to me. So I'm going to have a time skip. Hold on to your butts, people... Things are going to start to get very exciting...
---
#174 Posted: 04:37:09 10/01/2015
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#175 Posted: 04:39:28 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
If anyone else besides Fryno Forever and Uttster are still subscribed, could you let me know? I want to see how many readers I still have.

You guys won't want to miss Chapter 13: Final Draft.
---
#176 Posted: 04:40:53 10/01/2015
Looking FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#177 Posted: 06:19:39 10/01/2015
I'm still subscribed smilie
---
ded
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#178 Posted: 07:01:10 10/01/2015
i am still subscribed
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#179 Posted: 14:14:14 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you both.
---
#180 Posted: 16:23:06 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13: Final Draft

It's been 10 years since our protagonists have been involved in the Kanzeniwaru incident. Since then, life has been... Dull. Roxanne had been confiscated by the Government. After the kids pursued it a bit, they realized it was for their own good that they stopped, or they might get hurt. So they forgot about it. What Charlie had wanted to tell Salazar back when he lost his legs was that... Well... Due to showing their bravery and will to fight for the remaining humanity... They had been drafted into the war against Kanzeniwarus. The day had finally come where they were to go to war.

"The day I've dreaded for years has come." Salazar sat up in his bed. He walked over to the drawer and put on some clothes. He walked into the kitchen where breakfast awaited him. "This is our last meal together," Christine said to him. Salazar faintly smiled. "What I would give to be able to stay here... But the time has come where I must leave. As unfortunate as it is, I'm obligated by law."

"Well, sadly, I'm going to have to be off now." He stood up and started walking to the door. He opened the door and all his friends were standing out there. Ichabod Delvil, the Houndoom. Charlie Kimori, the Sceptile. Archie Griknot, the Garchomp. Xavier Washibon, the Braviary. George Numera, the Goodra. "I can't believe we finally have to say goodbye," Xavier said. "I'm really gonna miss you two," Salazar said. "If only we'd helped fight the Kanzeniwaru, then maybe we wouldn't be saying goodbye now," George said regrettably. "You guys are lucky that you're spared having to go off to war. Were gonna be fighting off murder machines while you two stay home all day playing Playstation 21," Ichabod said. "But hey, at least we can stay in contact, unlike those unadvanced idiots in the last three world wars, unless we die. But look, we've got a freaking Charizard on our side! How are those Bakanzeniwarus gonna top that?" Xavier cocked his head, "Bakanzeniwarus?" Ichabod facepalmed. "Why do I even bother attempting puns..."

Christine shed a tear and kissed Salazar on the cheek. "Stay alive," she said. I want our child to be able to know his father." "I won't die," he said. "If it comes to it, I can Overheat and destroy... Well... Everything." He looked up at the sky. "This will be the last blue sky I see for a long time... From here on out, it's gonna be only skies of gray. That damn Arsenault. We try to defend all the Gijinkas alive, and how does he repay us? He rips us from our lives to become war pawns." Salazar flashed dark gray for a moment before returning back to orange. "Well, I suppose well have to be off now, guys. We don't want to be late-- We'll get our asses kicked if we are." He turned back to his other two friends. "I'll be back, I promise." "I will too," Charlie said. "As will I," Archie said. "And me, of course," Ichabod said. Salazar turned back and faced Christine. "And I'll be back for both of you as soon as I can."

Salazar flew off. He had learned Fly three years earlier. He landed at the northern end of the top of the wall where all those drafted into the war were to meet. They had arrived early, and as they saw, so did almost everyone else. He looked around. He saw an Alakazam Gijinka, a Swampert Gijinka, a Lucario Gijinka, and many more. He looked over to his right and saw a very familiar face.

Author's Log:

I'm back, people! Did you miss this! I decided to skip time because nothing really interesting happens until here. And, as always, the chapter ends with a cliffhanger. Anticipate chapter 14! (Also, I've got a new outro.)

⁓Δ
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:49:06 10/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#181 Posted: 16:28:06 10/01/2015
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#182 Posted: 16:29:34 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed.
---
#183 Posted: 17:18:42 10/01/2015
Nice! I didn't expect the huge time jump, but I feel that war will turn the story into a cool perspective. Can't wait!
---
A story.
#184 Posted: 17:20:01 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Nice! I didn't expect the huge time jump, but I feel that war will turn the story into a cool perspective. Can't wait!

This is the moment for war. smilie

(SNK/AOT reference)
---
#185 Posted: 03:46:34 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Anyone have any predictions on who the familiar face is? smilie
---
#186 Posted: 03:48:41 11/01/2015
One of the bullies. The main one!
---
#187 Posted: 03:51:04 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
One of the bullies. The main one!

Aaron? You never know.
---
#188 Posted: 17:17:21 11/01/2015
Chapter 14 hype smilie
---
ded
#189 Posted: 22:07:26 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SackBoy01
Chapter 14 hype smilie

Chapter 14!
---
#190 Posted: 23:20:14 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: Mega Men

Salazar stared for a good minute before Archie nudged him. "What's wrong?" he asked. Salazar pointed to the man with white hair and a black scythe. "That guy seems familiar." Archie looked over. "Well, now that you mention it..." The man looked over at them and they quickly looked away. Salazar looked around some more to see what other kinds of Gijinkas were there. Venusaur, Kangaskhan, Scizor, Manectric...

He quickly stopped looking around when he heard a loud whistle. He looked up at the Gijinka blowing on it; a Mewtwo Gijinka. "Attention soldiers," he announced. "Welcome to Mega Corps. You're here because you've been drafted into the war. Obviously. And I'm going to be the one leading you into war. I'm also not good at these speeches, so I'm gonna cover it up by starting the roll call."

"Achamo." "Here." "Asanan." "Here." "Aspicot." "Here." "Casey." "Here." "Cokodora." "Here." "Delvil." Ichabod looked up. "Here," he said. "Donmel." "Here." "Dumbber." A few people snickered at this last name, until they heard "Here." They looked over and saw that the one with the surname Dumbber was covered in armor,had long claws on his hands, and two gargantuan metal arms protruding from his back, as well as a big 'X' across his chest. "Erureido." "Here." "Fushigidane." "Here." "Garura." "Here." "Here." Everyone looked over and saw Garura had a pouch on her front and a baby in the pouch. Everyone was confused for a moment, then accepted that her child apparently counted as the same entity as her. "Ghos." "Here." "Griknot." Archie replied with a sharp "Here." "Hitokage." "Here," Salazar said immediately. "Iwark." No response. "Iwark," the Mewtwo repeated. He shook his head and wrote something on his clipboard.

"Kagebouzu." "Here." "Kailios." "Here." "Koiking." "Here." "Kibanha." "Here." "Kimori." Charlie said "Here," with a bit of anxiety in his voice. "Kucheat." "Here." "Losba." "Here." Salazar and
Archie looked over at the familiar man with the scythe who had just been identified as Losba. "Merriep." "Here." "Mimirol." "Here." "Mizugorou." "Here." "Oirakul." "Here." "Poppo." "Here." "Ptera." "Here." "Rakurai." "Here." "Skaraborn." "Here." "Strike." "Here." "Tabunne." "Here." "Tatsubay." "Here." "Trasla." "Here." "Yadon." "Here." "Yamirami." "Here." "Yogiras." "Here." "Yukikaburi." "Here." "Yukiwarashi." No response for this one either. He wrote something down again. "Zenigame." "Here." "Alright, that's all," the Mewtwo said. "Follow me down to where you'll be staying while you're here. At war. Against the Kanzeniwarus. I like hamburgers."

As they were following him, Salazar went up to Losba and tapped on his shoulder. "Losba?" He asked. "Call me Jason," he said. "Jason, do I know you from somewhere?" Salazar asked. Jason thought for a moment. "No, I don't believe so," he replied back. Suddenly it hit Salazar. This man — he was present right before the Kanzeniwaru had invaded the city so many years ago. "Hey—" Salazar started, but he just as soon stopped himself. "No, he can't be," Salazar thought. "He was an adult back then. Jason is roughly my age. He must resemble him. That or I'm remembering wrong." "What is it?" Jason asked. "It's nothing," Salazar answered.

They were led down a flight of stairs into a room with what looked to be about 40 different orbs. "40 different Roxannes!" Archie whispered as they walked in. "Mega Stones," Salazar whispered back. "Right, right," Archie whispered in response. "In here you will find your assigned Mega Stones," the Mewtwo announced. "There will be one with your surname on it. Find it and take it. But don't break the glass. That costs over nine thousand dollars." Everyone scattered to find their assigned Mega Stones. Salazar walked around for a few seconds before seeing one with his on it. But his display case was different— there were two stones.

"Um... Commander?" He asked aloud. The Mewtwo teleported over to him. "I believe there is a mistake," he said. "There are two Mega Stones in my display case." The commander looked at the display case, then back up to him. "Looks like Arsenault likes you," he said. "You get two." He teleported back to the front of the room. "Okay, now each of you get a partner. This will be your partner for the entire war. You cannot unlock the power of your Mega Stones without a partner, and I like alligators."

Salazar and Archie immediately looked over at each other. The two of them walked over to each other. "Let's be partners for the war," Archie proposed. "Yes," Salazar responded. Charlie and Ichabod also teamed up. "Whoa, you get two?!" Archie asked in disbelief. "Yeah, I don't know why though," Salazar said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Alright everyone, time to leave," the commander said. "I don't want to miss my lunch break I mean you're going to be learning how to Mega Evolve. In the training field." He teleported them all into the training field. "Now I can go to Starbucks and get me a potato cake."

There were two instructors at the field; a Latios and a Latias Gijinka. "I'm Alexander," the Latios said, "And I'm Alexandria," the Latias said after. "And we're here to teach you how to Mega Evolve!" They both said in unison. They both clicked a button on the bracelets they were wearing, gave each other a high five, and then started to glow. Their garments changed from blue and red to both being purple. The wings protruding from their backs began to recede and new purple ones sprouted from their shoulders. "And that's how you Mega Evolve," they both said, again, in unison. Suddenly, the commander came back. He started walking towards the crowd looking very enraged.

Author's Log:

Hey guys! Chapter 14 is here! This is actually as long as a chapter I would normally post if I took out the role call at the beginning. I purposefully did it that way so I could have the role call yet have the same amount of storyline. Hope you enjoy! As always, we leave with a cliffhanger.

IT'S NOT A SERIES WITHOUT FAN CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

Anyone have any theories? smilie

⁓Δ
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:38:06 16/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#191 Posted: 23:52:39 13/01/2015
I liked it! I don't really have any theories, but the commander seems...special...
---
A story.
#192 Posted: 00:55:18 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I liked it! I don't really have any theories, but the commander seems...special...

Is that suspicion or just observing that he's stupid?
---
#193 Posted: 01:14:55 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, anyone subscribed, would you mind leaving a comment when I upload a new chapter? It lets me know you care and is what inspires me to write more. Only like three people ever comment and I know I have at least three more readers, unless they're just pretending to read it.
---
#194 Posted: 01:23:53 14/01/2015
I want a potato cake...
---
#195 Posted: 01:31:01 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I want a potato cake...

Try Starbucks! (Next century.)
---
#196 Posted: 22:26:56 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Anyone have any ideas on how to get more readers?

Also, if you know anyone on here who likes Pokémon, would you inform them of this fanfic? I'd be really grateful. smilie
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#197 Posted: 23:12:08 14/01/2015
I want a potato cake...

Try Starbucks! (Next century.)

an electric century ( ten points to anyone who understands this reference)
#198 Posted: 00:32:56 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Six comments from different people will get a new chapter up. smilie

And no, I will not post it until there are six comments. I will never post it if I never get the six comments.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:10:30 16/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#199 Posted: 02:41:55 16/01/2015
CHAPTER!
---
#200 Posted: 03:11:01 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Uttster, if you ruin this again, I'll turn you into a blue waffle.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me