Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragonlord Training [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#251 Posted: 04:50:35 11/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: You shouldn't double post up here its against the rules of the site, and I can't answer because your characters aren't with my characters and there is nothing I can do because ShadowMewX and Enternal Fury are offline
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#252 Posted: 12:09:25 11/10/2014
Illidan had seen Cyrin ask Lillian to come from his hidden shadow orb. Good, they needed to know, now all that was left was for him to wait until she arrived...
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
ejb8 Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#253 Posted: 16:41:56 11/10/2014
Ethanus and Chronostorm walked and walked until a pitfall trap opened up right under there feet! A single spell activated and they were out cold.
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
#254 Posted: 19:19:58 11/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: What?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#255 Posted: 19:23:46 11/10/2014
OOC: they triggered a trap and are knocked out
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#256 Posted: 02:36:23 14/10/2014
OoC: OmP your Materialist description... smilie That made my night, lol.

"Yes, yes I am," Flarius told the Dragonlord proudly.

"Okay!" Lillian chirped. "See you later!" Britta spread her wings and the duo took off into the sky. Lillian admired the Dragonlord HQ from this height. It always pleased her to fly so high and touch the clouds.
"What could Cyrin possibly want us to do?" she asked her partner.
"I haven't the slightest clue," Britta replied. "Seemed pretty serious. Do you think it might have had to do with Jason?"
"I don't get it," Lillian blurted. "Illidan, though older than me and smarter...stronger too...isn't a commander. Do you think he's being promoted or something?"
"I don't think so," said Britta. "But I'm sure we'll find out."
The trainees made their way to the Hill of the Black Satyr as soon as possible.
"What did he say again?" Lillian fretted as they landed. "Fourth one? Fifth one?" There were so many caves...
"The third one," the Ice dragon sighed. "Come on. Stop gawking and start moving!" She headbutted Lillian's shoulder and made her way into the third cave.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#257 Posted: 02:44:09 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alright then. That would mean that Shadmé would be able to enhance her combat abilities as well" Mark said.
---
#258 Posted: 10:51:01 14/10/2014
Shadmé nodded and removed her bow from her hilt. "That's why I have a weapon capable of melee in addition to range."
---
#259 Posted: 10:30:49 18/10/2014
Illidan saw a dark shape enter the shape, upon closer inspection it was Lillian and Britta, "Oh yes, you came. Thank goodness." He drew up a boulder and sat on it across from another one, "Please, sit down, then ask me anything, it might take a while."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#260 Posted: 21:02:26 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"No A Enhancer will have enhance strength, speed, endurance, and stamina. It will have no effect on your weapons." Mark said as he walked back to Shadmé. "As you may know Dragonlords and their dragons share a special bond. Psychically, Mentally, Magical, and Spiritually. Deeper the bonds more powerful both could become." he said.

"Dragonlord obtain most of their magical prowess from their dragons. The type of Dragon you have is the kind determines what you ability is. Trainee's aren't told of this or about Magic. When you become a Dragonlord is when you start to realize about your powers." he continue with a short pause long enough to show them an example of his magic that he had obtain from Sky. "Spirit of the Great Earth Dragon!" he said as pillar of stone shot out of the ground in the shape of an dragon. It twisted and shot toward an tree tearing it down with its stone fangs before burying itself under the ground.
---
#261 Posted: 23:39:13 18/10/2014
Ethan awoke, he groaned when he realized he was in dragonlord HQ's dungeon and Chronostorm was no were in sight. Suddenly he heard foot steps echo through the building coming towards the dungeon.
---
#262 Posted: 01:16:51 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: What? I don't understand what is going on who took him there and why is he wanted by the Dragonlords?
---
#263 Posted: 12:20:18 19/10/2014
OOC: My guy does not know know took him but he is wanted by the order because he is a rebel dragonlord who is related to the dragon that controls TIME ITSELF. (check my character application sheet)
---
#264 Posted: 17:00:05 19/10/2014
Shadmé grinned. "I just meant that I can use those enhanced skills to learn my weapon better." She and her dragon shared a glance. They knew exactly what Mark meant by a bond.
Flarius flicked his tail as he walked over to Shadmé. Mark's words were making him mull everything over. Magic? Seemed very useful. But like the Dragonlord had said, he and Shadmé had never been taught. Both Shadmé and Flarius watched in surprise as Mark used his earth magic on a tree. "Whoa..." murmured the Fire and Dark dragon.

"Hi Illidian!" Lillian greeted, bowing slightly. Britta cocked her head and adjusted her wings as her fellow trainee took a seat on the boulder. "What is the matter? Why did you ask for us, in secrecy?"
---
#265 Posted: 17:42:14 19/10/2014
Mean while Chronostorm was floating in a starry void with a single landmass on it rested a massive green wyvern like dragon with a golden chestplate adorned with a glowing blue gem,a similar glow shined from his fore head, a large golden sigil that acted like a clock rest upon his back and golden energy waving of his shoulders marked him as the Eternal dragon of time

The massive dragon speaks "Hello Chronostorm we meet again, how is my son?"

"I'm sorry lord Dragon Gia I could not protect Ethanus from harm he has been captured by the dragonlords". Chronostorm said with a sigh.

"Looks like I must directly interfere to rescue my son" Dragon Gia says

"You can't the traitorous upserper will try to control you!" Chronostorm says.

In a flash of light Dragon Gia was gone. Than Chronostorm awoke in a desert. "He was always stubborn." Chronostorm said.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:05:30 19/10/2014 by ejb8
#266 Posted: 14:40:40 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: What???
---
#267 Posted: 17:17:01 20/10/2014
"Lillian, Britta! If you have not heard it from kevin already, then I will tell you... don't take this the wrong way, we did not wish to betray you, no matter what Kevin says. I talked with Mark, the rebel Dragonlord we were looking for, and he overpowered me, he told me that Kevin was the actual betrayer and to ask what happened to the previous leader of the Dragonlords,after that he dissapeared."

Illidan paused for breath, he felt a weight lifting off his heart due to him telling someone, but a whole new one was pressing down on him as he imagined that Lillian and Britta were imagining that he'd betrayed them all. He continued, "So, when we returned to the Dragonlord HQ, I asked Kevin that question, Shadmé was there two, and she asked him how he'd got that scar, then she broke this red crystal she'd had in her pocket. Some sort of explosion thing happened and she was gone, Kevin was very angry and I had to flee the room with my life, otherwise Kevin would believe that me and Shadmé had both betrayed him and would capture and interrogate me to an inch of my life. Me and Deathwing barely escaped, but we did, and came to the one place where we feel safe."

"Make what you will of this, I don't know where Shadmé is, but presumably she's with Mark, I don't know where he is either. Ask me anything now, I won't lie to you, but I need you to go back to Dragonlord HQ and tell the others, but don't tell Kevin anything about this, otherwise he will see you as another traitor and interrogate you. But remember this, I am not your enemy and neither is Shadme. I'm not sure about Mark, but I know he was telling the truth and I know that Kevin is. Please trust me on this." Then he sat down and clasped his hands.
---
#268 Posted: 19:42:18 20/10/2014
OOC: Ethanus is captured in Dargon Lord HQ, Chronostorm just met the dragon that is the master of time Dragon Gia is that dragon's name. Dragon Gia is heading out to save Ethanus((whose last name is Gia)). By the way Ethanus is a rebel dragonlord like Mark.
---
#269 Posted: 20:01:35 20/10/2014
Lillian and Britta were stunned throughout the entire revelation. Britta could tell that her partner's entire way of life was crumbling around her as Illidian spoke. Perhaps it was a little too much at once to heap upon the young trainee's shoulders, for her eyes were beginning to brim with tears. Britta raised the end of her tail to wipe away the moisture.
Britta knew what to think about this. She was the more level-headed of the two, preferring to think over things. Some could call it an icy personality. Pretty normal for an Ice dragon, though. Lillian, on the other hand, was upbeat and cheery. She always listened to her superiors as well as her fellow Dragonlords, and was rarely punished. Even when she was, she'd bounce right back up again. But this...this was treason to Lillian's eyes, going against everything she believed in.
Lillian's shoulders trembled as she bowed her head. With this knowledge, Britta knew it had placed Lillian in a tight spot. She wouldn't be able to see anything the way it was before. Impossible. And the Ice dragon knew that as much as Lillian would want to forget, she was now going to be considered a target in Kevin's eyes.
"Forgive us," Britta spoke. "This is...a lot to take in, you must understand." She looked up. "I understand your position, and the risks you've taken in telling us this." Britta hoped her words were getting through to her partner as well. "I swear that the information you've shared will not leave this cave. Kevin will not hear of how much we know." Her eyes narrowed at the thought of Kevin. The commander was brutal, and whenever he'd turned that anger on Lillian, she was there to protect the trainee, whatever the cost. She'd gotten hurt plenty of times, and Nightwing would occasionally appear in her nightmares. But now she truly understood that they had ulterior motives. Regardless of how Lillian would react, Britta would oppose Kevin, no doubt about it, to put an end to his madness.
---
#270 Posted: 20:14:41 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"This is only the grasp of a the power that a true Dragonlord can accomplish with the correct training." Mark said as he looked at Shadmé and her dragon, "This is the reason why Kevin wants me and Sky dead. We know the truth about him and the ways of Order of the Dragon before the Great War" he said.

Soon Jason began to break out in a cold sweat as his fever rise, Nightwings brutal mental assault started taking its toll psychically as well. He squrims as he subconsciously groans in pain.
---
#271 Posted: 13:29:38 21/10/2014
Shadmé and Flarius shared a glance. Did Kevin have this power? Shadmé couldn't even imagine if this power fell into the wrong hands.
"We'll help," Flarius said bravely, stepping forward. Shadmé's head shot up in surprise, but finally she relented. "Yes. We've come this far."

Cyrin had by then taken Jason to the medical room and was watching as Jason reached his condition. I've never seen anything like this, he thought. Kevin and Nightwing were too hard on this boy. The Wind commander placed a cloth on Jason's forehead while Wisp circulated some fresh air through the room.
---
#272 Posted: 15:42:40 21/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alright..Our first objective is to find who Kevin have in their pocket and how he is able to keep his dealings so well hidden." he said

Sky snorted, "I say we just go directly to him and kill him where he stays. This sneaking is pathetic" the Primal Dragon said.

"If we do that then we will be no different than Kevin and Nightwing. No we must prove that they are guilty of treason and bring him to justice then" Mark said.

"Good luck with that" Sky said.

~Meanwhile~

Jason suddenly stop moving as his breathing swallowed.
---
#273 Posted: 22:07:24 21/10/2014
OOC: I think Kevin will talk to Ethanus soon. ((Ethanus is related to the previous Dragonlord leader.))
---
#274 Posted: 23:35:14 21/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Um You can't say something like that or wait for someone to reply because your character is anywhere near everyone else's character ejb8.
---
#275 Posted: 19:54:15 22/10/2014
OOC: whoops srry he is in the Dragnlord HQ dugeon or whatever is called though.
---
#276 Posted: 21:07:18 22/10/2014
"I understand, take as long as you need with it, no worries, I don't have nywhere to go."
---
#277 Posted: 01:01:14 23/10/2014
"Mark is right," Shadmé told Sky tentatively. The thought of killing someone who'd trained her for years was sickening to her. "If he is indeed guilty of everything you say," Shadmé stated, addressing the Dragonlord, "then figuring it out is imperative. Do you think it has to do with Nightwing's Darkness powers? Or does Kevin have friends in high places, so to speak?"

"Jason..." Cyrin whispered hollowly, placing a hand near the trainee's neck to check his pulse.

"B...Britta..." Lillian whispered. Britta stopped down so she was eye level with her partner. "Are you alright, Lillian?"
"I just don't know," she whimpered. "I don't think that Mark guy is bad. But I don't think the Dragonlord hierarchy is, either. I..."
The Ice dragon nodded. She understood. But now her word choices would be more important than ever. "I know that you trust the Commanders, and I know you trust the Dragonlords. I won't say you need to pick a side, but...look. So far, Mark and Sky have been no harm to us. Do you know that Kevin and Nightwing attacked Jason before we left? That was why we went instead of Cyrin, remember. And not to mention..." Her gaze flicked over lashes lining her wings and side, curtesy of the Darkness Commander. Britta didn't have to mention the mental assaults the duo had suffered before Lillian sniffled, wiping her tears away.
"I'm just telling you what I think. We are partners, Lillian. If you truly believe the Dragonlords are in the right, then you...can make your choice. I will support you no matter what." She blinked her clear eyes. "Scratch that. If you believe KEVIN is in the right...he's the one who sets this up. If we can get this out of the way, then perhaps we can return the program to normal. Wouldn't that be better?" Lillian was now beginning to smile. "Y-yeah. Thanks, Britta."
"No problem," she told Lillian. We can do this, without hurting anyone."
---
#278 Posted: 05:31:41 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Kevin and Nightwing are skilled and talented warriors and mages. As well Dragonlords, But their specialty is breaking people through the means of torture, mental assaults, and black mail.....They also have dealings with the local thugs and dangerous criminals. Unfountunly though he covers his tracks well. How I do not know. Being the leader of the Order of the Dragon he has a lot of resources including the Dragonlords at his command. Which I did my rescreach on the other Dragonlord Commander and his partner." he said.

"Nightwing is an Devastator" Sky added, "Thus is the reason why she and Kevin are so good at breaking into others minds."

Mark nodded, "Sky is correct they are a dangerous enemies in a fight. If we ever get into a fight with them I would recommend that either you two don't fight them alone without at least another Dragonlord with you. Even then I would suggest that you should run while you can. But if running is not a option then keep your guards up as you fight them and do NOT for whatever reason let your guard down or let them cast a spell. If you do then its all over for you." Mark warned them.

~Meanwhile~

Jason's pulse was weak and thready but still there, "What's going on" Lightning said.
---
#279 Posted: 21:39:06 23/10/2014
Ethanus slipped into a dream.In it a golden massive dragon ripped the land apart becoming more monsterus by the second. A voice said "Beware those who corrupt the dragon of time eternal or all could be lost." Then his vision faded into white.
---
#280 Posted: 19:54:55 28/10/2014
"By the way, Lillian, when you return, bring this with you," he produced a Shadow Orb, "It will enable me to teleport into the compound and return the same way, I plan to use it to release the sufferers of miscarriages of justice."
---
#281 Posted: 20:18:02 31/10/2014
Ethanus awoke and using some magic escaped from the cell and grabbed his gun-sword. He looked around he would have to escape now if had any chance of escaping. "Let's do this!" Ethanus whispered as he stealthily wandered the halls. After wandering for 30 minutes he heard voices. "The prisoner has escaped!" Ethanus ran at full speed into a garden with a monument in the center on it were the words. "Rest in peace Dragon Gia the slayer of Chaos." Ethanus realized he was near the heart of Dragonlord HQ. "Rest in peace father." Ethanus says as he walks out of the garden.
---
#282 Posted: 21:10:43 05/11/2014
OoC: What??? Dude, since where was this statue here, and why are you a prisoner? Explanations??
---
#283 Posted: 15:34:24 07/11/2014
OOC my guy is exploring Dragonlord HQ the statue is in a different part of the garden. He was prisoner to be used as bait for a very powerful dragon.
---
#284 Posted: 16:46:42 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: I still don't get what is going on
---
#285 Posted: 20:51:05 07/11/2014
OOC my guy is trying to escape dragonlord HQ because he is a rebel dragonlord.
---
#286 Posted: 16:34:53 03/12/2014
OOC: I still dont get it, but maybe we should stop questioning and go with it, then it might start making sense with the rest of the story
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:41:32 09/12/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#287 Posted: 20:30:04 22/04/2015
OoC: *le bump*

Shadmé groaned, rubbing an arm across her face. How could Kevin and Nightwing have made the system so corrupt? They'd been fighting for destruction all this time, but the Darkness commander had said nothing. Shadmé still had memories of Nightwing guiding Flarius, teaching his Dark element to grow strong. All of it was a lie, rooted so deep that she didn't even know the source.
"I'll protect Shadmé," Flarius vowed, stepping forward and swishing his dark tail. "I know how to use my abilities to shield our minds from mental assault. Night…" his voice slightly faltered, "wing taught us."
Shadmé put a hand on her dragon's neck, steadying him. "Is it possible you two could teach us magic, so we stand a better chance?"

"He's fighting, Lightning," Cyrin told her as calmly as he could make his voice go. "He might yet make it through. If only his pulse were stronger, then I could give you more reassurance, but alas…"

"Um…alright." Lillian took the Shadow Orb tentatively. "What do you mean by 'sufferers of miscarriers of justice?'"
---
#288 Posted: 21:29:50 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Lightning growls, "This was uncalled for!"

"I can" Mark answer, "But it is still unwise to face Kevin and Nightwing alone. They are far more powerful than you believe" he said.
---
#289 Posted: 21:46:56 22/04/2015
"I understand," Shadmé replied, greatly relieved that Mark agreed to teach her the art of magic. "Flarius and I aren't rash, don't worry about that. We only want what's best for the Dragonlords...and the world. Right?" The fire-and-dark dragon nodded in confirmation.

"What was?" Wisp asked Lightning lightly. "Would you rather have had false hope? Or are you unable to come to terms with the fact that you did not protect Jason- your partner- against Kevin and Nightwing?"
---
#290 Posted: 23:02:25 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Lightning's growl intensive when Wisp mention how she was completely helpless to save Jason. Why does she even care? Jason was just a useless bag of flesh and bone to her. So why did it damage her pride so? "I don't know what your talking about" she snarled, unable to contain the disdain that she had for Wisp for that very moment.
---
#291 Posted: 23:25:25 22/04/2015
The Wind dragon curled up his body in a comfortable position, merely tilting his head at Lightning. "You seem to dislike when we talk about you or Jason," he pointed out. "Or put either of you in a negative light. To truly prosper, one must be willing to acknowledge one's flaws and learn from them. It is essential that you at least try to form a bond with Jason. But if you ask me, I say that if you tried, you would make it."
---
#292 Posted: 00:00:48 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't toy with me! Don't think of my presence here belongs to some sort of far-fetch loyal to him! I'm only here because of my duty!" Lightning bluffed looking away from the Wind Dragon.

Meanwhile

Sky huffed, "Don't act like this is training when your a trainee! Mess up and it will be the death...Of you both" Sky said. Mark simply nodded in agreement.

"Sky is right. In order to unlock your magical capabilities. You will have to be push beyond your limits that you have now, this training will be the most dangerous task that you will face. Even more so as we go against Kevin and Nightwing." Mark said who again seems to be more knowledgeable than his rank permits. Perhaps is it because he is not with the Order of the Dragon he gain the knowledge that no simple Dragonlord are allow to gain. Or is it because of the one who train Mark himself he had this wisdom of a Dragonlord Commander?
---
#293 Posted: 00:41:04 23/04/2015
Flarius gave Sky an almost offended look at the Primal Dragon's comment. Shadmé merely nodded to Mark. "We understand the risks. But if Kevin and Nightwing are truly as dangerous as you say, then we don't have any other option to stop them than to learn from you." Shadmé folded her arms across her chest. Flarius wasn't the only one offended by the rogue Dragonlord and his dragon; Mark's know-it-all attitude was making Shadmé, three years older than Mark, slightly annoyed.
---
#294 Posted: 02:56:24 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright I just wanted to make that clear" he said as his body language went from serious to relax and care-free, "But we don't have to worry about that for now though" he said with such an lay back attitude, "The Night is still young we should enjoy it as it lasts" he said.
---
#295 Posted: 10:57:05 23/04/2015
Shadmé raised an eyebrow. Internally, she told herself Great! Look what you did! Now he thinks you're mad or something. She allowed herself to relax with Mark, and gave him a small smile. "You're right again." If he's hidden for this long, he knows how to hide further should danger arrive tonight. Shadmé looked around the garden, marveling in its beauty. "Where did you find this place?" she asked with a bit of awe in her voice.
---
#296 Posted: 12:45:27 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah! Have you ever heard of the Luminous Island? Its an small island off the coast of the Dragonlord HQ and the city of Kindric" Mark asked.
---
#297 Posted: 00:41:01 28/04/2015
Shadmé wasn't too good at geography, but a name like the Luminous Island was memorable enough to remember. She nodded, trying to recall any features of the island that would stand out in her mind, just in case.
---
#298 Posted: 01:12:40 28/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Luminous Island is actually name after the flowers that grow here" Mark said, "Moon Blossoms" he said.

"Great....Here he goes again" Sky grumbles, "Who cares about flowers?" Sky said.

"Now Now Sky you know any kind of information can be useful information given the situation" he told the sky blue dragon, receiving a low grumble from him.
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#299 Posted: 09:41:44 27/05/2015
OoC: Oh wow, I'd almost forgotten about this....

Illidan coughed then spoke, "The miscarriages of justice are the ones that Kevin has imprisoned for no good reason, without trial, without evidence, sometimes without anyone else even knowing. But I will also use the orb to communicate with the other Dragonlords.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#300 Posted: 14:56:32 11/08/2015
Shadmé ran a hand through her hair, thinking. The island seemed close enough to headquarters that Mark and Sky could track any activities...they were lucky not to have been found yet, though. It seemed that Kevin was blinding himself with his own mental image of Mark. He made the Dragonlord duo out to be rogues or barbarians while in truth, they could hide out in such a beautiful place, undetected. No rogue could reside here and call it home.

"I'm not toying, dear Lightning," Wisp assured the younger dragoness. "But you must ask yourself...isn't loyalty to your duty nearly the same as loyalty to your partner?"

"Oh, phew, that makes more sense," Lillian sighed. "I...guess we'll get going now? See you around, Illidan." Britta flattened herself to the ground so Lillian could mount her. Once secure, the dragoness rose to her full height and prepared to depart. "Anything else you need us to do?"
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me