Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragonlord Training [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#201 Posted: 01:32:05 24/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Slow down Shadmé all will be explain" Mark said as he leans forward his elbows resting on the pale white table cloth. "For the crystal It was wrap in a Protection Ward....I made it myself." he explain, "The crystal reacts to the same black magic that was used in the War" he went on, hinting that he was there as well, "Me and my dragon..." he trails off as something behind the rookie Dragonlord and her dragon.

It was a sky blue dragon who's sapphire eyes glares at the newcomers but then rest on Mark. He fold his snow white bird-like wings against his body as he walks by them. His eyes glances at Flarius and Shadmé as if warning them that they better not make a move to harm his human partner. The sky blue dragon was much younger than Flarius, he rested beside Mark. "Oh yes...Shadmé..Flarius please allow me to introduce my partner and friend, Sky the Primal Dragon. Although I'm sure both of you already know" Mark said with a laugh.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#202 Posted: 02:04:22 24/09/2014
Shadmé nodded slightly as Mark began to explain. She tried to listen to all the facts and put it together, when Mark was cut off. Shadmé slowly turned around to see…
A dragon. She was surprised at the anger in his eyes. Was it anger? Maybe defensiveness was a better word. Either way, she put it together quickly. The Primal Dragon!
Flarius stood up straighter, as if he was trying to show respect to Sky by being alert and open. "Your partner…" Shadmé whispered. She closed her eyes in thought, then opened them again. "A pleasure to meet you, too, Sky. I promise I mean no harm while I am here."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#203 Posted: 02:36:58 24/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'll believe when I see it" He said

"Now Sky treat them nicely I invited them" Mark said to Sky. The Primal Dragon just looks away, "Please forgive him he's is always suspicious around strangers" he said to them.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#204 Posted: 19:32:59 24/09/2014
Following Shadme's act, Illidan had to act quickly, considering they'd both asked mark similar questions, and Shadmé had betrayed him, Kevin would believe Illidan had been in on it and would attack him, so he quickly jumped onto Deathwing and then, using his amulet created a forcefield around kevin and Nightwing, it would only last long enough for them to get away, but that was long enough, they flew off into the sky, and in order to propel themselves, Deathwing kicked off from the roof, without realising that he'd shattered it, and it crumbled in on itself as they soared off.

He had no clue where Mark would be, so would have to wait for Mark to find him, as he said he would, so he went to the one place where he'd be safe, the place where he'd killed the Black Satyr and gotten his amulet, for it was in the most defendable location he knew and protected by ancient traps and wards that even he didn't know the full extent of. So that's where he went.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#205 Posted: 11:21:45 25/09/2014
A small smile appeared across Shadmé's face. "It's alright, I understand," she said. "From what I gather, you two have been through a lot of persecution." She leaned back against the chair and gazed upon Mark curiously. "That one question you told me to ask...Kevin would have none of it. As I asked, it was like...it was like I could see the Dragonlord way of life crumble before my eyes. Is there something he's hiding?" Shadmé could barely believe she'd just said that. Only a little while ago, she'd accused Mark of lying, but now the tables had turned. Kevin would kill her if he knew.
I'm probably already dead in his eyes, she mused grimly.
---
#206 Posted: 17:56:10 25/09/2014
Illidan made camp in the mountains, looking down, he could see the forest where he'd first encountered Mark, stretching low over the horizon, the Dragonlord Training compound was out in the distance. He looked at it with a mixed sense of sadness and happiness. He was sad because he'd had friends there, who wouldn't understand his and Shadme's betrayal, but was happy because he could finally leave the confines of that life, and leave Kevin far behind.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#207 Posted: 15:15:56 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"He was the one who started the last Great War and killed the former leader of the Order of the Dragons" Mark said

"And he and his witch of a dragon are trying to start another" Sky finished.
---
#208 Posted: 01:53:13 01/10/2014
Shadmé's eyes widened as she covered her mouth with a hand. Flarius looked equally shocked. Though this revelation was dire, neither of them questioned it. Neither Shadmé nor Flarius believed Mark was the type to go around spreading lies.
Shadmé gradually removed her hand and rested it on her lap. "Wh-why is he trying to start another war?" she asked breathlessly.
---
#209 Posted: 03:26:13 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Same reason he started the last." Mark said as he leans forward resting his chin on the back of his hands, "Power...He wants more power both magically and politically. He wants to cover the world into darkness so he can rule it with an iron fist.." he said.
---
#210 Posted: 18:58:08 02/10/2014
Illidan had a plan, while he was waiting for Mark to come find him, he would keep tabs on the enemy. So he used his amulet to create a ball of shadow and then sent his consciousness into it. He looked around and saw his own body kneeling on the ground, he flew in the shadow, his own body becoming smaller and smaller as he went further away. Soon the shadow was in the Dragonhold, and it broke through into Kevin's chambers, glided silently past Nightwing and entered the room Kevin was in.

Illidan altered the spell he was using so he could hear as well, then peered in at Kevin.
---
#211 Posted: 20:17:27 02/10/2014
"Whoa..." Shadmé whispered. Thats insane! But is it possible Mark is wrong? She peered at him closer. He's gotta be younger than me, maybe his facts are wrong...maybe he has a grudge against the Dragonlord training... Although, she was sure that her mind was putting together any excuse to protest. She'd trained as a Dragonlord all her life...she believed Mark, no doubt, but there was a way they could usurp Kevin and save the program? Cyrin, the other leader, wasn't all bad. He was light-hearted in his duties, and Shadmé couldn't imagine him supporting Kevin's war.
She shook herself out of her thoughts. "What can we do to stop this?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:22 04/10/2014 by ShadowMewX
#212 Posted: 11:43:58 04/10/2014
OoC: You accidentally wrote Sky instead of Mark smilie
---
#213 Posted: 18:44:53 04/10/2014
OoC: Lol fail. smilie Thanks! I fixed it.
---
#214 Posted: 19:49:19 04/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Easy we'll bring him to justice" Mark said as he leans back, "The only problem is that Kevin is the leader of the Order and you can best believe that Kevin will send out every single Dragonlord to hunt us down and kill us. But if we could bring evidence of Kevin's crimes then we can arrest him thus restoring the balance." he said.

Occ: Hey Enertal I haven't forgotten about your reply yet I'll get to it soon either I'll edit this post or send it in the next (kind of on a time crunch right this second lol)
---
#215 Posted: 19:59:29 05/10/2014
Shadmé frowned and picked at the tablecloth. "Who are the authorities going going to believe...the head of the Order, or two runaway Dragonlords and their dragons? I hope you have some darn good evidence to back it up."
---
#216 Posted: 23:31:36 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"We are the authorities" Mark said, "The Order of the Dragons are the peacekeepers so they are the authorities." he explains to the young Dragonlord. Even though Mark was younger than Shadmé and he is basically the same rank as her. He speaks as if he been in the Order for far longer than her and as if he was a Dragolord Commander. "If we don't try then how can justice be serve" he asked, "If we stand still and don't try to make a change than everything will be the same. The courrption in the Order will continue to spread like a wildfire would during the dry season." he said.
---
#217 Posted: 01:09:48 06/10/2014
Shadmé rubbed her head sheepishly. His tone of voice bothered her slightly. "Alright, alright! I didn't say that we should let it go. You're right." Flarius swished his tail and stood at attention. "When do we go report this? Do you think Kevin is driving himself mad looking for me and Shadmé?"
---
#218 Posted: 01:42:49 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry" Mark said, "I have eyes and ears everywhere" he said, "But first you need to be properly train as a Dragonlord" Mark said.

~Meanwhile~

Kevin growls in rage, "Send in Jason! Now!" he said over the magical microphone. Minutes later Jason and Lightning were drag into Kevin's office. "You!" he said as he grabs Jason by the his hair and throws him against the wall, "Were you with that traitor!" he said to him.

Jason glares at Kevin and shivers back in fear, "T-Traitor what are you tal-" he started but then a sudden sharp pain perice his mind. Nightwing was driving tearing his mind apart looking for answers. He lets out a loud cry of pain.

Lightning crigned as she watch her "partner" being mental torture by the Commander and his dragon. She found herself started to growl as Jason fell limp.

"He knows nothing" Nightwing said and Kevin nodded.
---
#219 Posted: 18:45:57 06/10/2014
illidan almost physsically jumped bakc in shock as his Shadow Eye picked up Kevin's outbursts, "This guy is seriously unhinged..." he though to himself.
---
#220 Posted: 21:57:39 06/10/2014
Shadmé blinked, confused. "What do you mean? I passed my training."

Cyrin and Wisp watched Kevin and Nightwing, slightly unsure of the situation. They'd seen Kevin train students, but never beat them up to this extreme. Was the rogue Dragonlord and his dragon really so urgent that he'd press a trainee like this?
Cyrin walked to the limp Jason and picked him up. He then turned and began taking him to the medical wing.
---
#221 Posted: 23:26:55 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"You may have pass the basics but that alone will not help in the upcoming battles ahead." he said. "Tell me what do you know of magic" he asked.
---
ejb8 Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#222 Posted: 23:39:02 06/10/2014
OOC: can i join?

Name: Ethanus Gia
Race:Elf (Half dragon)
Appearance: A short elf with blondish red hair, grayish blue eyes, wears black dragon lord armor with red trimming
Weapon: a silver gun blade made of dragonscale.
Dragon Partner: Chronostorm
Backstory: The grand son of Sir Gia the dragon lord who defeated Seclepture and his dracolich fluffy, and the son of Dragon Gia the eternal dragon of time reborn .

Name: Chronostrom
Elements: Light,Dark, and Time
Appearance: He is a tall dragon standing just above the treeline or has a baby the size of a hawk with strong muscles each of his wings has tentacle like wing endings his head is that of a sea dragon but with a mane of silver horns he has six red eyes and Dark purple scales
Dragonlord Partner: Ethanus
Backstory: Sir Gia and Ethanus's Dragon who destroyed the proto chaosbeast fluffy the dracolich, son of the original eternal dragon of time..
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:20 07/10/2014 by ejb8
#223 Posted: 00:02:00 07/10/2014
"M-magic?" Now that she thought about it, she knew nothing about magic. She'd always worked with her trusty bladed bow. She reached a hand to her side to pat it. "Um...I've never tried to use it, honestly..."
---
#224 Posted: 00:04:09 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: WHOA HOLY CRAP!! I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO PLAYS DRAGONFABLE UP HERE!!! YAY!!!! and another Dragonlord to smilie
---
#225 Posted: 03:16:09 07/10/2014
ooc: nice! and whoops
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:33:58 08/10/2014 by ejb8
#226 Posted: 03:35:27 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Are you new to RPing? if you are then you have to wait for me to say you are accepted. Your picture didn't appeared on their ref sheet. If you know how could you fix it? If not I might be able to help you if you show me the picture and I can get the code thing right. Or you could just describe what they look like in the Appearance thing. smilie (Not trying to be rude or anything though)
---
#227 Posted: 20:13:20 07/10/2014
OOc thats ok im a newb.
---
#228 Posted: 03:57:52 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: No problem accepted Ok now you can begin RPing.

Mark looked to Flarius, "Tell me what are your elements, Do you have any powers?" he asked the dragon.

Meanwhile

Jason was breaking out in cold sweat after Nightwing tore his mind apart, "Will he be ok?" Lightning said over Cyrin. It was no small sercet that Jason and Lightning diffidently don't get alone. Matter of fact there were rumors that Lightning and Jason hated each other.
---
#229 Posted: 11:21:08 08/10/2014
Cyrin blinked at Lightning in surprise, but didn't question her sudden curiosity. "We'll see. He's been attacked mentally, and sometimes, that's worse than being attacked physically."
"He's strong," Wisp added calmly. "I'm sure he'll be able to swing back around. Whatever Kevin's intentions are, killing a Trainee is not one of them."

Flarius flapped his wings. "I am Fire and Darkness-elemented! And...what do you mean by powers? I can use my elements well, and I'm good in physical combat!" He winced slightly as he felt a slight sting from the new scab near his leg, but shook it off.
---
#230 Posted: 15:11:40 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"You could have fooled me" Lightning said with a low hiss, "This whelp didn't stand a chance against Nightwing's brutal and uncalled for attack"

~Meanwhile~

"So you're a Enhancer?" he asked.
---
#231 Posted: 19:30:06 08/10/2014
Illidan's ball of shadow drifted through the courtyard and settled in Lightning's shadow. Illidan made a quick glance around the courtyard before making the shadow-ball stand up and take his form,

"Cyrin, Lightning!" he began, talking quickly, "It's me Illidan, I can't stay long but I need you to tell the others something, please tell them that what me and Shadmé did was necessary, and that if any of you want to know more, visit me in the Hill of the Black Satyr, about a mile from the forest where we first looked for Mark, I will be waiting in the third cave, try to come alone, don't bring a big group"

He was about to disperse when he added, "Oh, and don't bother trying to tell kevin, I can detect which Dragonlord and Dragon are approaching and can disappear long before they get close enough to me, so he wouldn't catch me, and he'd believe you just wasted his time and get angry, so its better you don't do that..."

Then he disappeared, and the shadow-ball flitted back to Kevin's chambers, and Illidan inclined himself once more to waiting.
---
#232 Posted: 19:34:21 08/10/2014
Ethanus: "Chronostorm what is it?" I ask as Chronstorm sniffs the air.

Chronostorm: " I sense another primal dragon Ethanus:

Ethanus: " Are you sure? The rest were killed when the traitor killed my grand father and upserped his role as leader of the dragonlords!" I say

Chronostorm: " Yes im sure but we must hide for now."

Suddenly I black dragon flies over head we hide in the bushes knowing the order of dragon slayers and lords want us dead.
---
#233 Posted: 19:49:35 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: I don't get your post ejb8
---
#234 Posted: 20:04:15 08/10/2014
OOC: its introducing them to the story and the fact that 2 orders want them dead very dead and thier talking to eachother
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:22:03 08/10/2014 by ejb8
#235 Posted: 20:06:21 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Why would the Order of the Dragon (Dragonlords) want him dead and what I'm talking about was Quote:
Suddenly I black dragon flies over head we hide in the bushes knowing the order of dragon slayers and lords want us dead.
---
#236 Posted: 20:24:40 08/10/2014
OOC Because A: he is related to the old leader and B. killing him and chronostorm will allow them to control the eternal dragon of time
---
#237 Posted: 20:26:01 08/10/2014
OoC: Where did the Eternal Dragon of Time come from?
---
#238 Posted: 20:27:03 08/10/2014
OOC AQ worlds/ adventure quest b-day event
---
#239 Posted: 20:31:12 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: I never heard of it
---
#240 Posted: 21:12:43 08/10/2014
OOC: immortal dragon that controls time and balance
---
#241 Posted: 23:10:20 08/10/2014
OoC: What's an Enhancer?

Cyrin bowed his head, only to freeze when he noticed his shadow taking a form. Wisp curled up behind the Dragonlord Commander as they received Illidian's message.
As soon as the shadow-form dissipated, Lillian and Britta came around the corner. "Hey! Cyrin! What's going…hang on. Jason!" She ran up to their little group, eyes wide, as she surveyed the damaged Trainee. "Wh-what happened?!"
What Illidian said…there was a purpose? Hmm. I like to tell myself that Kevin knows what he's doing, but…I have no authority to step out of my position and defy him. His gaze flicked to Lillian. But wait. I can't leave her here to Kevin. She also left with the others. I can't imagine her being searched like that…no. I know what to do. I just hope Illidian understands the situation and doesn't...
"He was injured," Cyrin told her, cutting off his thoughts. "Wisp and I have to take care of him. But I have a job for you. Take Britta and go to the Hill of the Black Satyr…the third cave. Illidian wishes to speak to us, but can't do so here. And I can't go right now. Please."
Lillian seemed surprised that she got to do something. "A-alright. I'll leave right away. Just…be careful with Jason." Her eyes were filled with pleading.
Cyrin nodded. "Of course. Good luck and be careful." The Trainee nodded and hopped aboard her Ice dragon.
"Lightning," Cyrin told the dragon. "You saw that. Do you want to go with Lillian, or stay here with Jason, your partner?"
---
#242 Posted: 23:42:49 08/10/2014
Ethanus and Chronostorm dashed from the bush upon noticing a dragon lord with his or her back turned they dashed loudly into the forest.
---
#243 Posted: 00:02:29 09/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: I was about to explain it in the RP @ejb8 What is going on? What Dragonlord and Dragon?

"No I'll stay" the dragoness said.
---
#244 Posted: 00:22:10 09/10/2014
OOC my guy is related to the old leader of the dragonlords and killing him would anger the dragon that controls TIME ITSELF but he dose not know aout the time dragon part
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:24:23 09/10/2014 by ejb8
#245 Posted: 00:45:51 09/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: I'm still confuse
---
#246 Posted: 09:36:22 09/10/2014
OOC: lets just say my guy (Ethanus)has a connection to a very old very powerful time dragon and he is a rebel deagonlord
---
#247 Posted: 17:38:07 09/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: @ejb8 Ok @ShadowMewX Its a type of trait that dragons have which I was planning to explain during the RP, There are several different traits which are the following, Enhancer, Materialist, Fuser, Protector, and Devastator. A Enhancer is a trait that enchances a Dragon's physcial strength and shared to the their human partner. Materialist is when the dragon can make something out of thin air (example: The arrows that Pit use in SSBsmilie which that trait is also shared with their partner, Fuser can fuse their elements together into new combinations which they share this power with their partner, Protectors have great defenses, Devastator has great offenses. both which they share with their human partners.
---
#248 Posted: 19:17:43 09/10/2014
OOC: Chronostorm is a devastator because he was destined to blow up a planet(sized dracolich of evil and doom)

Once the beach was in view Ethanus walked out of the forest and onto the sandy each.

"Chronostorm do you think the dragon lords know were here?" Ethanus asked Chronostorm.

" No and I hope it stays that way." Chronostorm says as he gazes at Dragonlord HQ.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:53 09/10/2014 by ejb8
#249 Posted: 19:51:29 09/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: There isn't a Dragongrasp, Its called Dragonlord HQ and this isn't excatly like DF either Its a little different I just use the name Dragonlord and everything
---
#250 Posted: 20:21:55 09/10/2014
OOC: REMEMBER my guy is a Rebel dragonlord REBELLION FOR THE WIN !!!!!!
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me