Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Insanity Emblem, Yet another creepypasta, Yey! :3
Page 1 of 1
Insanity Emblem, Yet another creepypasta, Yey! :3 [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 23:48:00 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Fire Emblem, It probably doesn't ring a bell to most people, probably only the ones who look for the most unique games Nintendo has to offer. Its a Strategy RPG, and only a few where localized in English after Marth's and Roy's debut in Super Smash Bros Melee. After that, we did get a Fire Emblem game, Path of Radiance. Now, I've been a fan of the franchise ever since I got Super Smash Bros Brawl in 2013. Yep, I was that late to get the game, even though I adored Melee. Though, they do say first impressions make the biggest mark, and this one certainly did.

It was a Friday morning, and I had a bit of the cold, so Mom had made me stay home the whole day to get better. But, she did say that I would probably enjoy staying home on this day. Why you may ask? It was yesterday that she had decided to go to one of those game stores with all those old games. My Gamecube had recently met the last of its days, and because I had gotten a 98% on a math test ( I suck at math, I usually get around 70%, and in Quebec, its a 60% to pass.) and it was algebra I think... Anyways, Mom said she was real proud of me, and wanted to reward me.

She arrived in the room with one of those Walmart recycled felt bags, or whatever they're called. It looked like something was inside.

"I know you where sad about your Gamecube, So I went shopping yesterday for you." She said to me and handed me the bag. I had curiously looked in the bag, and my smile grew, completely ignoring my current head-ache. Inside the bag was a old navy colored Game Cube, and a game case. My smile grew even bigger as I had found out what game it was. "Fire Emblem Path of Radiance?!" I asked her with excitement.

"I saw that Ike character that you always played in that other game, so I got that for you too. The guy sold it to me for 5 dollars extra." She said with a smile, "I've got to go to work now, are you ok home alone for now?" she then had asked me.

I nodded, "Yes Mom, I'll be fine!" I replied to her. She had soon left the room and I had plugged the game console in my T.V.

Upon opening the case, The disc had a name wrote over it in bold, black marker. 'David...?' I thought to myself, the name seemed to ring a bell, but, I put that aside for now. Probably just some kid from somewhere, but who cares, I got my game now! I put the disc in the console, and attempted to boot up the game.

The Gamecube must have been old, It took a couple attempts to boot up the game before it actually seemed to work. The main game screen soon started up, not being the one to want to watch the intro, I pressed start and one saved file popped up. It looks like this David kid had beat the game, but, the play time was ridiculously high. It was around 70 hours and 66 minutes or so. David must have either taken that long to beat it, or just played over levels or something. I didn't really have that much Fire Emblem knowledge, so I didnt know how long a game completion would take me.

Not wanting to ruin the game for myself, and making sure I wouldn't ruin it, I deleted the previous file without question. It was some sort of thing I done every time I had gotten a used game. Its just a habit I suppose. At that moment, a strange text box appeared.

"Awww, I thought you wanted to play the game...?" >YES NO

I questioned it, but soon shrugged it off, maybe it was some sort of special copy of the game? Or might this just be a hack that had been unknowingly picked up? The previous save file soon booted up...

Thats it, It just booted up, but the game was re-written. The save file had the same time as the previous one. Weird. Anyhow, I started to play through the game, and I smiled, Just like Fire Emblem Awakening, those grid based RPGs where some of my favorite games. I loved thinking of strategies, those where my favorite.

The game was fun and all, I played for hours and hours that day, surprisingly beating the game. But, what saddened me was that I had lost most of my allies, I wish it had the 'Casual' feature like Awakening. It made me quite sad to see the characters die, but, it was all a part of the game play of this game.

Everything was fine, until the end of the ending credits. It appeared at a scene, yes, one of those animated scenes. I loved the animation in those clips in the game, very impressive in my opinion.

The clip started with Ike sitting in the corner of an old cabin, keeping his eyes fixed on the wall. Soren had saw this, and walked up to him. "Ike...?" He asked, a bit of a worried tone in the mage's voice... As if he was...Scarred of something...?

A grin formed on Ike's face. "...All the deaths..." he muttered, still looking at the wall.

"Ike, It was for a good cause...They died proud, proud of protecting what was good." Soren said to him, trying to cheer him up. He seemed rather confused too, this was not like Ike at all, and I knew this too. Ike wouldn't be drove this way by deaths of others, would he?

"A-and so much blood...eheheh...." Ike spoke, Soren began to get a little bit more seemingly scarred at this point. Backing up a little...

"Ike, A-Are you ok...?" He asked him, hoping that it wasn't anything too bad.

"F-Fine! Why wouldn't I be?!?" He said, and quickly turned around and looked at Soren, a insane, almost murderous look on his face.

"I-Ike, Are you sure...?" Soren asked as he continued to back up, Ike stood up and began to approach him.

"Heheheh, What I said was true Soren!" He said, a grin forming on his face, "I've seen so many die..." He soon said quietly....

"I NEED TO SEE MORE!!!!!" Ike then said loudly, giving both me and Soren a jump scare. Ike soon jumped and tackled Soren down, knocking the spell-book right out of Soren's hands. Fear was greatly shown upon the mage's face, and Ike reached for Soren's throat with his bare hands. He laughed in a insane matter as he slowly, and painfully choked Soren to death, smiling the whole time, until his friend lead there, motionless. Ike soon turned and looked at the screen, the look on his face scarred me, as if he was looking right at me.

"Heheh, I know you're there..." He said with a smirk, I dropped the GameCube controller as soon as he spoke to me. The insane look still on his face, he stood up. Ike's head was tilted to the left side slightly, one eye pupil smaller than the other, adding to his insane look was also a grin, that sent shivers down my spine.

He laughed at me as the lights went off in my room, the T.V being the only source of light. Not wanting to see any more of this, I ran to the door of my room, I had a big headache from the flu I had, but I still had the will to escape.

CLICK!

The door to my room locked itself, and I glanced back at the T.V, Ike was still looking at me.

"Heheheh, See you in your nightmares...I'll be waiting..."

The screen soon flicked off, smoke somehow steaming from the Gamecube. I quickly unplugged it, and took out the disc. The disc was burning hot, I quickly dropped it on the floor, burn marks on my hands from where I picked it up. I still needed to get rid of that disc. I opened my window, quickly picked up the disc and threw it outside. Picking it up again didnt help my burn though, I just managed to burn myself even more. It was hard unlocking the door with burnt hands, but I had managed to do so, with a lot of pain that is.

Trying to get my mind off the whole incident with the game, I turned on the T.V and turned on the news. Thats when it struck me. David was the kid that suffocated in that house fire a week ago...

But, How did the disc manage to survive the fire, and even make its way to the game store...?
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:24 09/07/2014 by prextail202
#2 Posted: 17:26:08 09/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Whoops, wrong section smilie
Can a mod move this to Non-Spyro please? smilie
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#3 Posted: 00:12:41 21/07/2014
Hmm...Path of Radiance...
Radiant = light or heat
Heat = fire
Fire = burn marks and house burnt down
WHOA. *D* Cool!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 09:02:33 21/07/2014
Quote: Creepypasta Wiki
Creepypasta are essentially internet horror stories, passed around on forums and other sites to disturb and frighten readers. The name "Creepypasta" comes from the word "copypasta", an internet slang term for a block of text that gets copied and pasted over and over again from website to website. Creepypastas are sometimes supplemented with pictures, audio and/or video footage related to the story, typically with gory, distorted, or otherwise shocking content.

Prex, sorry to spoil your fun, and probs your entire fun, but what you wrote, is notthing more then a horror story, and cannot be called a Creepypasta. It hasn't realy been copied and pasted by someone on other forums right? There's no fan-art from other artists on this story. I hate it to spoil fun, but this, to me, is just a horror story, and not a creepypasta.
#5 Posted: 21:35:21 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11
Creepypasta are essentially internet horror stories, passed around on forums and other sites to disturb and frighten readers. The name "Creepypasta" comes from the word "copypasta", an internet slang term for a block of text that gets copied and pasted over and over again from website to website. Creepypastas are sometimes supplemented with pictures, audio and/or video footage related to the story, typically with gory, distorted, or otherwise shocking content.

Prex, sorry to spoil your fun, and probs your entire fun, but what you wrote, is notthing more then a horror story, and cannot be called a Creepypasta. It hasn't realy been copied and pasted by someone on other forums right? There's no fan-art from other artists on this story. I hate it to spoil fun, but this, to me, is just a horror story, and not a creepypasta.

It's been posted on Wattpad by a friend of mine who has a account on there smilie
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#6 Posted: 02:14:10 24/07/2014
Omigod FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#7 Posted: 07:28:56 24/07/2014
Quote: prextail202

It's been posted on Wattpad by a friend of mine who has a account on there smilie

That changes the entire thing. smilie

^That's what a creepypasta is for bud.
#8 Posted: 22:29:53 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202

That changes the entire thing. smilie

^That's what a creepypasta is for bud.

Lol x3

Looking for fan art too if you liked the story xD
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me