Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 8 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#351 Posted: 21:17:47 20/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I heard Skyhunter's "Aaww" and realized that everyone else was probably watching us. For some reason, I didn't care if they saw. "We've gone through so much..." I whispered to Rickorio. "It's almost over. And when we part, I may never see you again." I swallowed, sadness welling up in my chest. "I don't want to lose you."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#352 Posted: 21:45:38 20/07/2014
I didn't care that everyone was watching us. I wanted to enjoy this moment. "I...I don't want to lose you either." I said, a single tear rolling down my snout. "We've been through so much...I almost lost you when I was trapped with Dexera and Araknos....I don't want to be apart any time soon." I said.
---
#hu
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#353 Posted: 21:58:42 20/07/2014
If I could smile I would have, prex has always been a great friend,but I don't know what I'd do if I hurt her," a-are you sure?" I asked her.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#354 Posted: 22:06:08 20/07/2014
Quote: Lyveriana
OoC: wait. Who's your love?smilie I miight've missed that.

I nogiced somebody near me... What had happened to me? I should've been dead by now. "I... W-what... H-happened...?", I slowly whispered, barely audible. It hurt... Too much pain to talk... Way too much...

[icedragon333. In my first post on page three.]

"It's alright" I whispered reassuringly to Lyv, smiling gently. "You showed some real courage out there, risking your life to save someone else. After Shadme brought you in here, I healed you up a bit."

Looking over her severe burns, I turned back to the hugging couple. "Hey, Shadme, I uh, hate to ruin the moment, but aren't you forgetting someone?"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#355 Posted: 22:10:03 20/07/2014
I nodded, "Sure of it."
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#356 Posted: 23:22:32 20/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"I came and rescued you, then. I couldn't stand the thought that you were away. Away, I mean, like that... trapped in darkness. I knew there had to be some way to save you. And it might've also been because I...I..." At this point I was cut off by Skyhunter, and immediately blushed. Lyveriana! I had to get those herbs. Regretfully I separated from Rickorio. "I'll be back, I promise," I whispered, and walked out of the room, taking one last glance behind me before sprinting.

Lightmé looked up as someone tore through the halls, a streak of red and black. "Shadmé?" she asked, standing in front of the computer she was working in. I looked up, and Lightmé narrowed her eyes. "What is WRONG with you? I can read you through our connection, remember? You're like, all dumbstruck and light-headed and stuff. Did you run into a wall or something?" I shook my head and turned to run outside. Lightmé banged her head against the side of the console before groaning irritatedly.
---
#357 Posted: 01:15:20 21/07/2014
I blushed as well, looking after get as she left, a little bit of a dumbstruck look on my face. I shook my head, looking at Skyhunter. "So....anyway I could help with Luv?" I asked him.
---
#hu
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#358 Posted: 01:17:41 21/07/2014
"But I don't want to put you in danger...." I said to her.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#359 Posted: 01:23:12 21/07/2014
I just shrugged. "Beats me, unless you can treat third degree burns. Actually, come to think of it, since Lyv could still feel pain from them, that would make them second degree, wouldn't it?"

[Logic! I love it!]
---
#360 Posted: 01:26:23 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I managed to sneak out of the castle with no interruptions after Lightmé, and airily began inspecting the grass and flowers. Aloe had big, broad leaves, and would be easy to find. Yarrow I'd seen plenty of times and seemed to grow naturally here. So I began running my fingers over the leaves, looking for the herbs I needed.

Dark52 narrowed his eyes as he watched me leave the castle on a screen. "We need a distraction," he muttered. "It'd be excellent if we could cut her off from the rest. Emdahs?" The dark being looked up, and grinned. "You wish for me to take her out, correct?" The dragon administrator nodded and Emdahs scurried away, beginning to change into a form appropriate for sneaking up on me.
---
#361 Posted: 01:29:50 21/07/2014
I cocked my head to the side, thinking about it for a few seconds, then nodding my head after coming to the conclusion. "Yeah, it would...even though it was really bad, if she can still feel it, it's a second-degree, just a major burn. Any worse, and it would've been third-degree." I finished.
---
#hu
#362 Posted: 01:37:36 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Time to be a jerk. smilie

Seeing none of the plants I needed growing up alongside the castle, I decided to take a little walk, eyes trailed on the ground as I went.

Emdahs grew larger, with a drastically different color scheme. In this form, it stomped out of the castle. Lightmé looked up, shrugged as she realized it was just another user, then went back to her business. Emdahs had taken the form of a Dreamy Bowser, just like NINJAsk. It soon spotted me and grinned evilly, rolling into the shadows and waiting for a moment to strike.
---
#363 Posted: 01:38:54 21/07/2014
((Nooooo! D: smilie Freakin logic me to the rescue! smilie JK

Still waiting for Sky))
---
#hu
#364 Posted: 01:41:27 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: The brave dragon prince must save the angel in distress! *shot*

I smiled as I found some yarrow growing in small bunches, and began collecting it. Leaning over, my back was to the castle. And also to Emdahs. Who decided right then and there to roar and lunge at me, knocking me forward several feet. I yelled, yarrow spilling out of my hands and looked behind me. "NINJAsk?" I asked in disbelief, eyes wide and good feeling gone.
---
#365 Posted: 01:45:14 21/07/2014
I had begun to stand up, managing to easily get used to my body, and was now on my hind legs, when I heard a very loud roar, though was very light from I side the castle. "Hey, did you hear that?" I asked, getting worried. "I'm gonna go check it out." I said, flying through the castle, eventually reaching the outside, flying around the perimeter.
---
#hu
#366 Posted: 01:57:21 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"That's right," it growled as it grabbed me by the throat. "I serve Master dark52. And I should take you to him." It slammed me up against a tree, and I screeched in sadness and pain. "N-NINJAsk...why..." It grinned evilly, not answering, and swiped at me with its claws. I screamed again as old wounds ripped open. "You can't kill me...Lightmé will die too..." I retaliated feebly. Oh, why didn't I bring someone with me? This was bound to happen! What will Rickorio say when he finds me... I sniffed slightly, not wanting to cry because the tears would mix with the blood and make it worse.
---
#367 Posted: 02:04:43 21/07/2014
"Wait, I want to come too!" I shouted after Rickorio, but he was long gone. Great. Just great. Something's happening, and I can't do anything about it because I'm stuck babysitting someone again. Oh, well... that's what I get for making Foxtail the medic. With great power comes great responsibility.

I used another touch of life on Lyv, just to help her condition at least a little more while I awaited Shadme's return.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:37 21/07/2014 by Skyhunter
#368 Posted: 02:09:38 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Emdahs' mouth glowed green, ready to expel fire, I'm sure. Gulping and whispering, "I'm sorry," I whipped out my bow and sliced at its shoulder. Emdahs roared in anger and stumbled back, freeing me from its grip and misdirecting the fire. I tried to jump to its left to dodge the green fire, but ended up tumbling to my feet a distance away. I landed amongst a grove of bushes in a patch of broad leaves. Aloe, of course. And I couldn't get it now because, well, here comes Emdahs!
---
#369 Posted: 02:10:22 21/07/2014
I flew around and around the castle, slowly going in an outer ring, until I found the tree that Shadmé was pushed up against, with the NINJAsk impersonator pushing her against it. "Shadmé!" I yelled in rage, shooting a bunch of blasts of white-hot plasma blast at it, right as Shadmé got out of the way.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:04 21/07/2014 by Rickorio
#370 Posted: 02:13:35 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Whoopsie you were ninja'd. X3

My vision was suddenly filled with white blasts separating me from Emdahs. I gasped, only for it to sting my face, and instead whimpered and cowered into the bush. But the voice sounded familiar...
"Rickorio?" I asked hopefully, trying my best to look for a dark dragon in the sky. Emdahs shook itself and growled. "Coming to crash the party? Figures you would!" It then proceeded to shoot fire into the air at Rickorio.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#371 Posted: 08:03:00 21/07/2014
[[Guys, if this goes on I'm going to be out. This RP was fun, but sincerly, since I seem to be LEFT OUT I am thinking of dropping...]]
#372 Posted: 08:54:41 21/07/2014
[[I missed over 59 messages in this Rp.... You think that's funny when you're me?]]

I walked through the halls and pathways rater aimlessly, hoping to find something to get my mind on. I was lucky to find a door which behiend it some treasures. Weapons, some other stuff I never thought of finding. I even found a functional Awuarius bla-Wait, what? It came to my notice all these Weapons where from games, anime, Tv series and so forth. I grabbed one of the items that I recall being named "the Sheers of Life." For myself, I could remember the item from an anime I've watched a good year ago.
I tested the big sissor out. It worked all fine, but, my huge, loggy Turtle-Dragon body was too clumsly to make good use out of almost anything here. I wish I could change again. For now, I'll just take some of the items in my bag. I decided to take the sheers as well, they could be usefull incase Dark52 would try to tie us up or something. I took a black sword with me as well, and... Was that Dark Pit's staff?
"I'm a lucky Bowser" I said laughing.
#373 Posted: 09:32:07 21/07/2014
I roared, flying around the blasts of fire as they came at me, getting closer and closer to Emdahs each time I dodged. "Take this!" I yell, charging up a blast twice the size of the previous ones, launching it at Emdahs.

((@NINJAsk: Oh....I'm really sorry about that....we never meant to do that...))
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:32:55 21/07/2014 by Rickorio
#374 Posted: 09:44:38 21/07/2014
[[That sounds as if you don't care. smilie]]

I just walked along the path again, now with a filled bag.
#375 Posted: 09:47:09 21/07/2014
((It does? smilie))
---
#hu
#376 Posted: 09:51:32 21/07/2014
[[Yes. *SHOT*]]
#377 Posted: 14:59:59 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Hehe, I remember how you and Lyv would RP on this and take up page after page while I was at school... X3
In all seriousness, I am sorry. It's especially hard to control myself here, as it's one of my favorite RPs. It's harder for me to merge with your schedule now that it's summer, because I've been staying up to what would equivalent to be 6 in the morning for you...

I retreated under the bush, trying to return my face to a relaxed position. It was hard to get comfortable when the sounds of battle were right outside my spot, but I tried. Why was NINJAsk attacking us? Why had she switched sides? It was all too confusing.

Emdahs met the blast with a ball of charged fire, and the two sides exploded in midair. "That the best you can do?" it laughed, spinning into a giant shell and rocketing towards Rickorio's wings.
---
#378 Posted: 15:09:31 21/07/2014
I kept runnign fast, and without notice, got into the form of a Genesect. I raced outside in my speed form, and saw Shadmé go into a bush. "teh heck?" I asked myself as I saw a Dreamy Bowser raging outside. "Hey! Pick someone your own kind!" I yelled with a robotic voice as I slammed into it's head stil lin my speed mode. I finally came to realise I was a genesect now, and four Drives where added in my bag. I glared at the Dreamy Bowser/me-inpersonator as I growled. "You fake!" I screached.

[[Time for a bad-ass return yo!]]
#379 Posted: 15:22:59 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Whoo-hoo!

The Dreamy Bowser was knocked away from Rickorio and skidded into the ground, pulling out its claws for more traction. A shocked look went over its face, before it grinned. "Ah, so you've come to show me your power. Fine. I suppose there's no reason for me to maintain this form. I hate rainbows anyway." With that the Dreamy Bowser darkened in color and became Emdahs' preferred form; a humanoid bird with feathers that could be converted into sharp swords. It pulled two out and glared at NINJAsk. "Game on."
---
#380 Posted: 15:32:23 21/07/2014
I got out a Silver bow and made it into two swords. "You're fighting agains the legendary Bug King you baby!" I charged up a Techno Blast(Ice) may incase my melee-attacks fail. I charged at the evil creature, swords pointed forewards. I knew he was going to dodge, so I sended the Techmo Blast after it, incase.
While doing this all, my Dark Pit staff fell out of my Treasure bag, into the bushes, onto Shadmé.
#381 Posted: 15:37:23 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I sucked in a breath as something dropped beside me. I reached out a hand to feel for it, but didn't recognize the shape. I carefully opened my eye to find a weapon. No way...
With the speed of a dragonfly I grabbed it and pulled it next to me. This was too cool! Who did it? I looked around the battlefield to see a Genesect and...Emdahs? Oh no, that Dreamy Bowser must've been my dark lord. I sighed with relief that NINJAsk was taking care of things now, and began positioning the staff. I could chop down Emdahs' health from afar while NINJAsk took care of the close-range battle.

Emdahs did indeed try to dodge and was hit by the Techno Blast. It winced and leapt into the sky, dropping down with swords extended.
---
#382 Posted: 15:48:25 21/07/2014
I got out of the way with the fraction of a second, and fired my blast right into the Dark Lord's face. "Ha! Deal with that!"
While doing so, I dropped these "Shears of Life".
I didn't notice it

[[Incase you've got no idea where the Shears of Live originate from.]]
#383 Posted: 15:58:55 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The dark lord tumbled away and spread its wings, blades shooting out in every direction.

I gulped as I raised the Dark Pit staff and began sniping at Emdahs.
---
#384 Posted: 16:12:01 21/07/2014
The attacks just bounced off from my armor. "Deal with Psybeam!" I yelled, fireing a PsyBeam. at the creature.
#385 Posted: 16:39:47 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"You wanna play armor, huh?" Emdahs countered. Its wings quickly flashed dark silver and it wrapped them around itself. The Psybeam was misdirected and ended up flying straight towards my bush...
---
#386 Posted: 16:47:04 21/07/2014
I flew towards the bush and countered the attack myself, getting blowin into the bush, right into Shadmé. "Gah!"
#387 Posted: 17:44:05 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I yelped as NINJAsk tumbled into me, arms flailing as I tried to protect my bleeding face. "N-NINJAsk! Thank Palutena you're not with dark52. I was so scared..." I smelled burnt metal, and winced. "You took that attack? Oh no, I'm so sorry..."

Emdahs smirked and landed right on the dropped yarrow. It then raised its wings and shot blast after blast of needle-sharp feathers into the bush, laughing madly. "Good luck helping Lyveriana now!" it cackled, then dissolved into dark matter and reentered the castle.
---
#388 Posted: 18:31:15 21/07/2014
[May I intervene here?]
---
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#389 Posted: 20:54:14 21/07/2014
OCC: Can anyone here get weebbby?
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#390 Posted: 20:57:06 21/07/2014
Ooc: Can anyone here give me a recap?
I missed quite a bit here.
#391 Posted: 21:08:36 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: There was a mini-battle with Rickorio's dark lord and doppelgänger, both of which were destroyed. Lyv got seriously burned and Rickorio got injured. We took them both to a Rest Room, and Rickorio healed and became a dark dragon. After an emotionally touching scene between him and me, I left the castle to get herbs for Lyv. I was then attacked by my dark lord, Emdahs. Rickorio and NINJAsk emerged to help fend it off, and now Emdahs is gone.
---
#392 Posted: 22:11:30 21/07/2014
Looking at Lyv with unease, I stayed for no more than a few seconds contemplating my next move, and finally tore through the corridors as a flash of fur, bursting through the entrance and skidding to a halt just in time to witness Emdahs launch its fatal attack at the angel and and Ninjask before shrinking back into the castle. Without a second's delay, I summoned a wall of stone to erupt from the earth to nullify these blades.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:55 21/07/2014 by Skyhunter
#393 Posted: 02:22:02 22/07/2014
I had been staring at the fight, it all going too fast for me, then I quickly flew to the bush, worry flooding over me like crazy, worry for Shadmé, and NINJAsk. "Oh my god, please be okay you two!" I yelled, flying down to the bush to look at them.
---
#hu
#394 Posted: 02:33:56 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I was quite sure that was the end, but then my vision became obstructed by a large, earthen wall. Thudding sounds were heard as the sharp feathers pierced it, but we'd been saved. I carefully poked my head outside the bush to see what was going on. Skyhunter was at one end, and due to his stance I was sure he'd been the one to cause the wall. And here was Rickorio, coming down from the sky. "Skyhunter!" I yelled, across the path as I got up and walked over. He deserved a proper thank you. "You did that? The wall? Th-thank you, man. Without ya I'd be finished." I tried to smile gratefully, but it was hard with all the blood running down my face. I tentatively rubbed the back of my hand against it, trying to lose some of the sticky red liquid.
I then looked at Rickorio as he came. "And you. Thanks for...separating me and Emdahs. I could've died there as well. N-NINJAsk's in the bush, she took an attack for me. Ah sheesh, the yarrow!" I stared as the crushed petals were scattered everywhere. "I'm gonna have to get more. But there's aloe where NINJAsk is so..." I sighed as I realized we'd need a lot more supplies than originally intended.
---
#395 Posted: 03:01:51 22/07/2014
Taken aback by Shadme's bloodied face and suppressing the urge to ralph profusely, I worked out a smile. "You got a little something like, right there, erm, here, let me get it..." I administered life energy to heal her wounds.

Then I sighed, nervously fiddling with my tail. "I hate to be the one to say it, but Lyv's not doing so hot right now... I stayed back to protect her, but she sent me to help you guys. She sounded like she was dying..." My ears drooped.
---
#396 Posted: 03:42:41 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I looked up at Skyhunter gratefully. "Ahh, thanks. That feels better." I still had blood on my face but the scars were closed up. No big deal, I guess.
At the next part, I froze. "L-Lyv...sent you? Oh Palutena, that's just the thing she'd do. Dying? No no no no no...I have to get that aloe! Skyhunter, look for yarrow- it looks like small white or yellow flowers, the ones that were crushed. I'll be back!" With that I dashed over go the bush where NINJAsk was, eager to grab the aloe beneath.
---
#397 Posted: 06:48:30 22/07/2014
I wasn't moving at all. My eyes wheren't lighting up. I just laid there as a junk of metal.
#398 Posted: 09:43:43 22/07/2014
I noodled to Shadmé after she thanked me. "What else was I supposed to do? Let you get killed?" I joked, gasping as I realized what had happened to her. And I had just been about to go to try to wipe the blood from her face, but she ran of for the aloe. I immediately began searching for yarrow. "Small, yellow or white. Small, yellow or white" I kept repeating to myself as I searched.
---
#hu
First | Previous | Page 8 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me