Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 10 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#451 Posted: 21:00:51 26/07/2014
I has been trying to break free, but with the static, it was near impossible to break free.
I slowly approached Skyhunter, a pair of bloody, sharpened scissors in my hand. "Just face it, you've already lost."
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#452 Posted: 21:03:15 26/07/2014
I had flown away from Prex as she had entered the door, and now stood over Lyv's unconscious body, in a protective stance, ready to blast any of them, not enough to hurt them though. "Prex, Fluffy, what's going on kith you two?" I asked, my eyes going between the creepypasta-turned users and Shadmé. "C'mon, fight your avatars!" I yelled.
---
#hu
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#453 Posted: 21:05:04 26/07/2014
Despite Shadme's warning about injuries potentially carrying over, I couldn't stop Foxtail from pistol-whipping Prex when she came too close for comfort.

"Admit defeat? You gotta be kiddin' me!"

[Oh, great, now I got my kid brother watching me, and he's not gonna go away easy. I'll have to stop for a bit.]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:08 26/07/2014 by Skyhunter
#454 Posted: 21:07:49 26/07/2014
I began to get on all my legs, walking towards the direction of Fluffy, who was still holding Shadmé. "C'mon Fluffy, it's me, Rickorio, and the person you're holding is Shadmé. Both of us are your friends." I said, swing my sharp tail around behind me, ready to cut the tentacle holding Shadmé off.

((Speaking of which, where is she?))
---
#hu
#455 Posted: 21:49:42 26/07/2014
I only chuckled slightly as he whipped out the gun, "what's killing me gonna do for your friend? Hmmm?"
---
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#456 Posted: 21:53:26 26/07/2014
I laughed,"I'm in control now Fluffy's not coming back any time soon." I grabbed Rickorio with another one of my tentacles,"there's no way you children can defeat me, I'm the most powerful creepypasta there is so just give up."
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#457 Posted: 21:58:01 26/07/2014
I roared as she wrapped her tentacle around me, the static hurting my ears like hell. "Never!" I yelled, dark energy forming around me, my wings, my tail, going into my mouth. "Take this!" I roared, shooting the blast at the tentacle, then using the rest of what I had left to shoot the tentacle that was holding Shadmé.
---
#hu
#458 Posted: 22:14:03 26/07/2014
I hissed in pain and dropped the two of them,"**** you,you ******* your not going to get away with this.......I'll make you pay..." I said before teleporting away for now...
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#459 Posted: 22:17:30 26/07/2014
I sighed as we hit the ground, feeling weak and tired after expelling all of that energy, and the all of a sudden lack of static. But it was worth it, because Shadmé was safe. "Well....that happened." I said.
---
#hu
#460 Posted: 22:19:10 26/07/2014
After seeing Slenderman was gone, I was able to gain control again, I blinked, "Wh-What happened?"
---
#461 Posted: 22:32:08 26/07/2014
I started to look for a first aid kit or something to patch myself up a bit. I got shot, bit, burnt a bit, punched and what's next? geez..... I thought," I'm going to destroy all the foolish children...."
---
#462 Posted: 22:48:55 26/07/2014
[You realize by "pistol-whipping", I meant I clubbed you with the gun, right?]

"Don't play innocent, you ain't foolin' me, buddy!" Foxtail began charging up his electric "Curse", ready to obliterate Prex, but luckily I was able to overpower him. "FOXTAIL!! What's gotten into you? I raised you to be a rebel that didn't take crap from anyone, not a bloodthirsty savage!" I scolded my fursona in an almost parental way. He did seem ashamed of his actions and apologized, but I still grounded him to the recesses of my mind and I took back control of my body.

"You went nuts and became Empty Evan. I think it had something to do with Slender Man." I explained to the restored Prex.
---
#463 Posted: 22:55:45 26/07/2014
"..Where did Fluffy go?" I asked him, Even if she was gone mad, I didn't want to leave her behind.
---
#464 Posted: 23:00:45 26/07/2014
"She just teleported away, and God knows where she is now." Unlike Foxtail, I could respect the fact that Prex still liked her friend even after she became a monster. Changing the subject, I brought up the problem with Ninjask. "We got a problem here, Ninjask lost her memory and her ability to speak! I'm not good with computers, or any other machine for that matter, do you think you can figure out the problem?"
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#465 Posted: 23:43:19 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Hey guys! I was playing Tomodachi Life and-
Oh.
Oh.
Um, sorry about the absence... e.e

I coughed, my vision slowly returning to me. I heard sounds, voices, and it took me a moment to differentiate between Rickorio, Prextail and Skyhunter. My throat felt extremely tight, as if something had been gripping it, and I really wished my right eye wasn't blinded so I could regain my vision quicker. "Ugh, guys...what happened? I was patching up Lyv, then Fluffy walked in. That's all I remember..."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#466 Posted: 23:55:06 26/07/2014
"Slender Man happened" I explained to the recovering Shadme. "Fluffy lost her mind, she turned Prex into Evan, and she nearly killed you. She's gone now, but I'm willing to bet she'll be back." I nervously rubbed my paw into the ground. "And uh... I might have gone a little berserk on her. I don't know what got into me, I just went all out on her..." And yet again, my guilt grew so unbearable that I lost my lunch. At least this time I made it to the bathroom...
---
#467 Posted: 00:18:21 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"I-" I was cut off as Skyhunter ran off again. Aw great, it sounded like things had gone terribly when I was out. Fluffy and Prex gone wild? I frowned at the thought. Them being Creepypastas would make sense, how that would happen. I couldn't imagine the guilt I would feel if the threat of not being in control of your actions would take over. And for Palutena's sake, I hope they were alright...I struggled to get up, to check on Lyv.
---
#468 Posted: 00:28:20 27/07/2014
I looked at the ground, "I really wish I was under control as a creepy pasta, I mean, I don't want to hurt you guys..."
---
#469 Posted: 01:41:04 27/07/2014
I sighed and continued to look and finally came across one. I opened it and started to patch myself up," if these kids want to play rough I'll play rough too.....I just need a few extra hands...."
---
#470 Posted: 01:42:53 27/07/2014
Wiping my mouth on my arm, I stumbled out of the bathroom. It was the second time I had blown chunks in the span of a couple hours, so I was feeling a little woozy when I came to break the (other) bad news to them. "Hey, guys? I hate to tell ya this, since we already got enough on our plates, but- *belch* -we got liiittle problem with Ninjask. Se, after I got her back u[, she lost her memory and she couldn't talk irght, it was just a buncha beeps. I did figger our a wayfor her to comun'cate, one beep is yes, two beeps is no. I dunno how to fix computers, or any machine, so you guys are on your own fixin' 'er..."

"And I am now going to pass out" I remarked, losing my balance, and I did just that, flopping to the floor with a thump.

[All typos are intentional in this post for effect.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:45 27/07/2014 by Skyhunter
#471 Posted: 01:45:31 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"I understand, Prex," I sighed, retrieving the ointment and helping Lyv some more. "It's just...a lot. I wish there were more I could do to help." I turned back to her, only to see Skyhunter return with his bad news. I rushed over to catch him as he fell, and shifted him to a bed. "Aw crap. We were so close to getting home...why must all this happen!" I grumbled in frustration.
---
#472 Posted: 01:50:50 27/07/2014
I mental smirked I was happy I could read peoples minds and torment them," because Shadmé there's no way you children can get home, your home is here now...." I said harshly,"your never going to leave this asylum, never ever. so, you can just dream on about leaving."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:49 27/07/2014 by FluffyHamster
#473 Posted: 02:13:49 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Wh-who's there?" I gasped aloud, in response to whatever was talking to me in my head. Whoever it was, it didn't sound good...
---
#474 Posted: 02:45:18 27/07/2014
I laughed again,"you should know child, I'm your worst nightmare....and the one who's going to end all you pethic lives."
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#475 Posted: 06:53:21 27/07/2014
I tried very hard to see what I could do.......
#476 Posted: 15:27:35 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Well, Fluffy and Prex went Creepypasta-crazy and attacked. Rickorio and Skyhunter stopped the assault. I've been giving you the ointment made from the herbs, so you can choose to wake up and be alright or if there's more we need to do to patch you up... ^.^

I frowned slightly. No, that couldn't be right... "Do you serve dark52?" I asked in my head.
---
#477 Posted: 15:35:44 27/07/2014
"No, I serve no one, but I aim to distort you children." I replied.
---
#478 Posted: 16:19:00 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Distort...serve no one...the only other person that could be was...
"Fluffy?" I asked in disbelief. "No no, wait! Don't you remember us? Don't let Slenderman take over!"
---
#479 Posted: 16:27:27 27/07/2014
I was looking at Shadmé as she began to talk out loud, to no one in particular. "Shadmé?" I asked, walking towards her. "Who you talking to?"
---
#hu
#480 Posted: 16:46:03 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I turned to Rickorio, a distressed look on my face. "It's Fluffy, I think," I answered sadly. "Her avatar's really taking over!"
---
#481 Posted: 17:06:53 27/07/2014
"There's no fluffy anymore Shadmé, she's gone. I'm in charge now....." I told her. I decided to look around again and maybe find something that might help he destroy my so called friends.
---
#482 Posted: 17:07:57 27/07/2014
"Jeez, i hope she doesn't loose control completely..." I replied, "if she looses control completely, then she could very well make me loose control too, it like she can control my sanity, it also makes me worry that if some change makes me turn into Hoodie or Masky, I'll have no control over myself whatsoever."

(I kinda want to make my character turn into Masky now...)
---
#483 Posted: 17:09:13 27/07/2014
I sat there, thinking about how close we were, when all this stuff happened. "Damn you dark. You have to be behind this somehow." I whispered to myself. "Well....this isn't good." I said out loud.
---
#hu
#484 Posted: 17:21:10 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"You're wrong!" I shouted out loud at the entity that dared to call itself part of Fluffy. "Fluffy is there, and always will be! You're sick to have trapped her like that. And you have to let her go!"

"Well this is an interesting development," dark52 murmured. "Hmm. Does anyone out there wish to talk to her, and perhaps convince her to join us? Or shall I do it myself?"
---
#485 Posted: 17:28:40 27/07/2014
"I'm not wrong I'm never wrong. It's been so long since I've had a good kill and now I'll have fun ending your lives." I said harshly and kept walking.
---
#486 Posted: 17:31:18 27/07/2014
I looked around, there had to be something to switch my form to something else hopefully more stable, but if that static was anywhere near, my sanity was hopeless.
---
#487 Posted: 19:29:48 27/07/2014
I got up and walked over to Shadmé, putting one of my wings on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. "Wait...where's Fluffy?" I asked her. "How are you talking to her?"
---
#hu
#488 Posted: 20:12:34 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I trembled slightly, very nervous, only to feel something around me. I looked up at Rickorio's worried face. "Th...thanks. I...well, she's using telepathy, I think, to talk to me in my head. She says she's coming to end our lives." I squeezed my eyes shut. "I don't want to fight her, Rickorio. What can we do? What will I say?"
---
#489 Posted: 20:14:58 27/07/2014
I looked at her, my heart hurting as she was struggling, worrying for our friend. "I....I don't know what to do. We have to find a way to cure her." I said, wrapping both of my wings around her. "If we can't....we don't need to think about what will happen if we can't." I said.
---
#hu
#490 Posted: 20:29:31 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I laid my head on his shoulder, trying to level myself to think clearly. There had to be a way around this. "You're right," I whispered. "We've gotta think about this. And we have to hope that dark hadn't gotten to her yet." I closed my eyes again, trying to clear my head. Fluffy...you can't. You can't kill us. You are one of us. Please...
---
#491 Posted: 20:41:32 27/07/2014
I nodded, rage burning through me as I thought about dark. The person who brought this site to existence. The site that allowed me to meat all my amazing friends. Though...he was the person who brought me here. He will pay for hurting us. "We will find her, and protect her from dark." I said. "At all costs."
---
#hu
#492 Posted: 20:48:32 27/07/2014
I stood in the darkness leaning against one of the walls, a great amount of sadness overcoming me. Fluffy was my one best friend of all time, and I really wanted her to get back to normal, I couldn't imagine hurting her.
---
#493 Posted: 21:10:00 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled a little bit. "Yes, we will," I agreed. "dark52 can't win. He can't keep us here forever. We have to fight whatever he sends us through." I opened my eyes a little. "I'm glad that you're back, Rickorio. I don't know where I'd be if he had captured you, too."

The dark dragon shrugged, and leapt off his chair. "Then I will find her. One with as much darkness as she does will be valuable to our plans." With a flick of his tail, dark52 departed, on a hunt for the user-turned Slenderman.
---
#494 Posted: 21:18:56 27/07/2014
I nodded. "He won't win. Not if we have anything to say about it." I said, smiling as she opened her eyes. "Yeah, that definitely would've sucked." I said, my smile disappearing for a few seconds, then reappearing. "Though, he didn't, so you don't have to worry."
---
#hu
#495 Posted: 21:30:26 27/07/2014
"If I'm vulnerable as Fluffy...I don't know what we'll do..." I said to Shadmé.
---
#496 Posted: 22:05:47 27/07/2014
While I slept, I pondered about how we would possibly get out of this predicament. How on Earth could we take on Slendy Man without hurting Fluffy in the process? It seemed impossible, but I was sure there was a way...

Then it hit me.

My eyes snapped open and I sprung up into an upright position. "Guys!" I barked excitedly, my tail wagging like mad. "I know how we can save Fluffy!"
---
#497 Posted: 22:09:20 27/07/2014
I looked at Skyhunter as soon as he said that, "Really? How?" I asked, hopeful his plan was good.
---
#498 Posted: 22:13:22 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled, completely this time, and hugged Rickorio. "We can do this." And with that, I heard the sound of someone stirring. I peered over one of Rickorio's wings. "Lyv's awake!"
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me