Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
We Stand United (A Fantasy RP) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#451 Posted: 22:02:57 05/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sashe realizes she had neglected to take off her armor when she had slept. She quickly retrieved her staff from the guest room, giving the vanity a wide berth.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#452 Posted: 16:25:06 06/11/2014
Marrius headed outside where two of her three staff members were readying the horses for their travel.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8096
#453 Posted: 03:19:19 04/01/2015
Shadmé walked out of the guest bedroom after preparing herself, finding the others were preparing to leave. She wasn't a fool- she sensed tension between the Defiler and the Puppet Master. However, she couldn't imagine what could possibly be the issue this time. Shadmé said nothing, a lone wolf as always.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#454 Posted: 05:31:17 04/01/2015
Marrius spoke to the two members of her staff, whom worked to ready the horses for travel. One of them an elderly woman, the other a younger man. The elder seemed comfortable speaking with Rius, however the young man seemed more nervous while doing so.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:27 04/01/2015 by NightBlade
#455 Posted: 02:21:27 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Guys, I am so sorry for letting this die.

Sashe returns, her staff relocated to it's place in her hand. She walks directly out, through the door. The horses were a welcome sight to her. Horses calmed down the demon that dwelled within her, for reasons she knew quite well. She stands calmly, inhaling and exhaling slowly.

Ooc: Codex. 'Cause lore your characters would know.

Angels are the ultimate counters of demons. Each species of demon has it' own angel counterpart. These angels usually take animal form when on Earth, for example, the angels of joy usually become horses, the angels of chastity become cats, and angels of humility become mice.
---
#456 Posted: 06:05:52 15/01/2015
Marrius turns to face Sashe with a wave of her hand. "Are you ready to depart? I would prefer to leave as soon as possible." She stated to The Defiler.
The younger member of her staff cleared his throat before speaking, "Forgive me, Miss Antenett, but where are you going?" He inquired slowly. Marrius didn't even break eye contact with Sashe when she answered him.
"It is none of your concern where I'm going. Just continue your work as normal." Marrius replied to him. And as normal she clearly talked down to him.
---
#457 Posted: 06:17:16 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Quite ready, yes. Is Shadme prepared?" Sashe inquires, before looking to the door, in hopes of spotting the Dark Angel.
---
#458 Posted: 06:26:15 15/01/2015
"I'm afraid she hasn't told me if she is or not, Defiler." The Puppet Master replied. She then motioned to the two members of her staff.
"I don't believe I've given introduction for my staff. Doctor Moraine Lyrstil and Doctor Hethril Grave." She states motioning to both respectively.
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me