Page 1 of 1
Solution to the trap problem
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#1 Posted: 23:11:17 28/06/2014 | Topic Creator
So, I have been seeing people, who are worried about the trapping. The main thing would be a friend coming over to your house, taking a villain from your vault into one of his traps, and forgetting to put it back in.

A way to solve that would be, when you put a trap into the portal, you have to lock it to that console. Meaning, only traps you have locked in to your console can take and put villains in the vault. Friends can still play as theirs, though they can't put theirs in your vault, or take any out.

What do you think?
---
#hu
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2 Posted: 23:21:57 28/06/2014
I think they already have a system for recognizing owned traps and visiting traps, just like the figures. Transferring to and from the vault, and trapping defeated villains, should only be possible with owned traps, while visiting traps will have to swap out villains at the vault they're tied to, or change ownership to the host they're currently visiting.

No need to call it locking, when the games are already calling it ownership.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:23 28/06/2014 by Nightmoon
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#3 Posted: 00:39:25 29/06/2014
I don't think the game will remove your villain from the vault when you transfer to a trap. There's no need to do that. Sure, you can then transfer the same villain to multiple traps, but what's the harm in that, as far as Activision is concerned? They'll still sell the same amount of traps, maybe more if there is no way to transfer a villain to a new vault.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#4 Posted: 15:22:14 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nightmoon
I think they already have a system for recognizing owned traps and visiting traps, just like the figures. Transferring to and from the vault, and trapping defeated villains, should only be possible with owned traps, while visiting traps will have to swap out villains at the vault they're tied to, or change ownership to the host they're currently visiting.

No need to call it locking, when the games are already calling it ownership.

Well, that's pretty much what I meant.
---
#hu
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 22:01:48 01/07/2014
In my opinion the main problem with traps is are they going to work next game, or is this just a sunk $200+?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#6 Posted: 11:06:18 02/07/2014
Maybe they'll work like hats, where once the villain is unlocked, it gets copied from vault to trap as opposed to moved.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#7 Posted: 11:34:24 02/07/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
In my opinion the main problem with traps is are they going to work next game, or is this just a sunk $200+?

yes, at this point i can only advice everyone not to buy traps. before activision tells us the future plans with them.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#8 Posted: 12:46:13 02/07/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone

yes, at this point i can only advice everyone not to buy traps. before activision tells us the future plans with them.

That's my plan.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#9 Posted: 14:58:25 02/07/2014
I think that when you get the special traps with villians already trapped in they will store in the vault and then you can use that trap as any other trap yiu can put life villians in the life torch and riot shield shredder will just be with all the other villians u hav collected
---
"Taking Charge"
ShaneK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1736
#10 Posted: 17:25:59 02/07/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone

Yeah, I'm not going to buy any traps until they release the game.
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#11 Posted: 17:38:12 02/07/2014
Besides E3 how can anybody buy any traps until they release the game? lol
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me