Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Hey guys! Stop the Spoiling! [CLOSED]
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#1 Posted: 10:39:49 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok, well I liv' in Europe, and I get this game only November. And there at DarkSpyro is many people who thinks same as me. Guys!
STOP THE DOTD-SPOILING! There is many people who looks Spoilers at necessity, and when they start DotD's playing, they know everything: How this game started, what this game insides, EVERYTHING!!!!

So, please stop the spoiling! We Europe people can't are regardless the Spoilers.

Thank you if you stop the DotD-spoiling.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
#2 Posted: 10:44:24 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
And I really mean it.
---
My deviantART
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#3 Posted: 10:47:22 26/10/2008
i live in europe and i want to hear all the spoilers.
#4 Posted: 10:52:37 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Really?...
---
My deviantART
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#5 Posted: 10:53:26 26/10/2008
yes really.
Kirby Blue Sparx Gems: 696
#6 Posted: 12:32:07 26/10/2008
I don't care about the spoliers actually i just hope the game has diffucily settings.
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#7 Posted: 12:35:36 26/10/2008
I know. I seem to be magnetically drawn to spoliers.
STOP SPOILING, DUDES! please.
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#8 Posted: 12:51:43 26/10/2008
i agree. its not fair.
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#9 Posted: 14:21:29 26/10/2008
well don't look at the spoiler marked topics if you don't wana know and just because you know how to do it now dosn't mean you actualy can because you will be getting used to the controls and every thing me im conserned about gameplay spoliers like how to do this and how to control this and what armore dose ect. ect. ect.
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 15:12:31 26/10/2008
It could be worse. You could be the only American on the forum without the game yet. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Angewomon Red Sparx Gems: 60
#11 Posted: 15:19:21 26/10/2008
Yeah, Spyro22 is right.

Don't want to be spoiled? Don't look at the topics marked "SPOILERS".

Simple, no?
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#12 Posted: 15:20:18 26/10/2008
Quote: HIR
It could be worse. You could be the only American on the forum without the game yet. <.<;

i think you might be right about that one but im not shure
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#13 Posted: 15:22:10 26/10/2008
The only reason I looked in the spoilers was because I thought the game's plot would be as predictable as the other two...

... I was wrong. >_>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#14 Posted: 18:45:01 26/10/2008
Don't click any topics that say "spoilers" or open the spoiler tags then.
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#15 Posted: 20:36:00 26/10/2008
But some of us are magnetically drawn to them...surely we can't help that.
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
Denri Green Sparx Gems: 269
#16 Posted: 20:37:41 26/10/2008
Quote: EmeraldDragon
But some of us are magnetically drawn to them...surely we can't help that.

Well then that's your fault. Some of us have beaten the game and want to discuss it. It's not our fault that you are click-happy.
---
RAWR! I have ADHD. *cough42cough*
My Gallery: Click!
Dragons:Click!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:49 26/10/2008 by Denri
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#17 Posted: 20:52:18 26/10/2008
I AGREE IV SEEN A **** PIC OF THE DM when i never wanted to caz the morn never coverd it up or said WARNIND mailfor pic soo im mad now
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#18 Posted: 07:21:09 27/10/2008
YES! SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE!

I am so pissed off! I found out who dies, and that stupid Cynder thing because poeople don't take an extra 5 seconds to write "OHEMGEE! SPOILERS!"

Stuff the plot. >.< I just want the gameplay now.

This sucks man... I have had SO many games spoiled for me. >.<

Quote: Angewomon
Yeah, Spyro22 is right.

Simple, no?

No. I didn't look at topics marked Spoilers. One of the Topic names WAS the spoiler!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:22:53 27/10/2008 by Spyro Technics
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#19 Posted: 08:43:55 27/10/2008
Quote: Spyro Technics
YES! SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE!

I am so pissed off! I found out who dies, and that stupid Cynder thing because poeople don't take an extra 5 seconds to write "OHEMGEE! SPOILERS!"

Stuff the plot. >.< I just want the gameplay now.

This sucks man... I have had SO many games spoiled for me. >.<

Quote: Angewomon
Yeah, Spyro22 is right.

Simple, no?

No. I didn't look at topics marked Spoilers. One of the Topic names WAS the spoiler!

I agree! I have been spoiled on who dies, what happens at the end and alot more because people don't cover it up with the "Spoiler" thing!!! One of the spoilers IS the title so I am SSSOOOOOO pissed! QUIT SPOILING DOTD!!!!!! smilie I think some people on here are spoiling on purpose! WILL STOP IT!!!!! smilie smilie

Okay Cynder_543, carm down....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
FireBright Green Sparx Gems: 307
#20 Posted: 10:02:21 27/10/2008
Well I dont have to wait as long as the poor people in europe as Im in Australia we get it on the 5th but still its been spoiled and dam the person who wrote that about Cynder that topic should be deleted by the webmaster and the person who did it you totaly suck!!! I have been waiting soooo long for this game and now its all ruined!! Unfortunatly Im adicted to Dark Spyro so keep getting drawn back here and getting more revealed I know who dies as wellsmilie Its just not fair! The game is all over before I even have it...
---
May those who suffered the rage of the fires grow stronger every day they move forward from them.
#21 Posted: 10:47:22 27/10/2008
Quote: FireBright
Well I dont have to wait as long as the poor people in europe as Im in Australia we get it on the 5th but still its been spoiled and dam the person who wrote that about Cynder that topic should be deleted by the webmaster and the person who did it you totaly suck!!! I have been waiting soooo long for this game and now its all ruined!! Unfortunatly Im adicted to Dark Spyro so keep getting drawn back here and getting more revealed I know who dies as wellsmilie Its just not fair! The game is all over before I even have it...

Me too. xP

Why must we be last for everything... D<

I can't even play the game thinking "Oooh! I wonder who's gonna die! 8D"
#22 Posted: 10:49:21 27/10/2008
me to.

its not fair, i wish i had stayed away from darkspyro but i live here.

I hate america. I'm going to blow it up one day *evil laugh* why am i laughing? I'm suposed to be sad!

smilie.............smilie...............smilie..............................smilie...........................smilie
#23 Posted: 11:01:07 27/10/2008
lulz.

Stupid Cynder topic. MY WORST FEARS ARE REAL! Dx

mone letterz here..... cuz i need em
BeautifulCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 883
#24 Posted: 14:50:58 27/10/2008
I live in Europe but still want only to read and watch the spoilers. xD
---
I'm back! smilie
#25 Posted: 04:41:20 28/10/2008
Quote: Tango
me to.

I hate america. I'm going to blow it up one day *evil laugh* why am i laughing? I'm suposed to be sad!

smilie.............smilie...............smilie..............................smilie...........................smilie

Hey I know your joking but thats not funny ok... Especial with past events... There are selfish people in every nation of the world not just USA... Were just seeing US at its worst mainly cause they are so excited by the game they probably dont even think before they type something...
Gosh I need DOTD life is so boring...
---
May those who suffered the rage of the fires grow stronger every day they move forward from them.
#26 Posted: 07:18:55 28/10/2008
I am in Australia too! I have to wait till 5th off November to get it. D: I guess its not that far now! smilie Don't worry, we, Australians will NOT be like the Americans and spoil everything. We will not spoil anything! I just hope the other people in Australia agree with me...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#27 Posted: 07:41:31 28/10/2008
lulz. To the people that spoil...

Quote:
Kick the door in *boom* yellin "Hey! Hey! Knock it off! You're buggin the would!"

Yeeahh...
#28 Posted: 08:27:13 28/10/2008
Great! Now the spoilers are spreading! There now in the Spam topic!!! D: STOP SPOILING DOTD!!!!! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#29 Posted: 20:58:35 28/10/2008
STOP SPOILING BLOOD AMERICANS im from there and were i was born the folk were nice respectfull (acording to me mar) not all spoiling plz stop stop stop
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#30 Posted: 22:35:50 28/10/2008
Quote: DARK CINDER
I AGREE IV SEEN A **** PIC OF THE DM when i never wanted to caz the morn never coverd it up or said WARNIND mailfor pic soo im mad now

Malefor is spoiled when you leave your game on the title screen for 30 seconds. It plays a trailer that shows his face.
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#31 Posted: 23:07:39 28/10/2008
Spoilers do not really bother me at all........
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#32 Posted: 00:23:37 29/10/2008
Hey guys one thing is still sacred they cant take it cause we can only expericance it individualy or as a team of two and that is the Game Play!!! AND Flying!!! Cant wait to fly!!!!!! Its going to be great I can hardly wait... Hey that rimed... he he..
Sorry about spelling...
---
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#33 Posted: 01:12:21 29/10/2008
me to.

Hey I know your joking but thats not funny ok... Especial with past events... There are selfish people in every nation of the world not just USA... Were just seeing US at its worst mainly cause they are so excited by the game they probably dont even think before they type something...

agreed, that's just not very nice just for a game smilie I live in America and I'm take pride in it, there are bad and good things about every county, so it would be a fallacious way of generalization to a level of ignorance to say one country is worse than the other. I respect every country equally and I m waiting with Europe before I get the game smilie
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#34 Posted: 10:03:30 29/10/2008
Quote: ConvexitySpyro
Ok, well I liv' in Europe, and I get this game only November. And there at DarkSpyro is many people who thinks same as me. Guys!
STOP THE DOTD-SPOILING! There is many people who looks Spoilers at necessity, and when they start DotD's playing, they know everything: How this game started, what this game insides, EVERYTHING!!!!

So, please stop the spoiling! We Europe people can't are regardless the Spoilers.

I wanted to post a Topic about the Game Stats, but I decided not to smilie I live in Europe, though I already have the Game, so I know how it's like to see TONS of Spoilers, while not having the game! Dx So I'll post my Topic after the release of DotD in Europe smilie BUT! I beg all of you! It's my idea! I will post this topic! >=O ok? smilie
#35 Posted: 10:20:46 29/10/2008
Thanks Dark_Cynder thats very nice of you to wait but Im not angry at people who warn about possible spoilers Im angry at those who are just randomly chatting and then just blurt out oh such and such died!! Just unexpectedly or the person who put a major major plot conclusion as their topic title!! That may have even ruined the game for some Americans who have not finished... So all in all thanks for waiting for Europes release date and I promise not spoil it for Europe either as Australia gets it on the 5th Nov... We wont say anying like Cynder_543 said... We know how it feels.
Europe deepest sympathiessmilie So sorry yous have to wait so much longer... Would you like me to wait with you? Would it make you feel better?? I think I will... Its only another couple week anywayssmilie
---
darkbabyspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#36 Posted: 11:10:01 29/10/2008
Quote: DARK CINDER

dark cinder please dont swear like that on the forms its atrocious. fanx!
yeah im sick and tired of the spoilers too. it should be banned all together or just not put onto the public forms and instead put onto the pms. please stop the spoiling. p.s im really anoyed with the swearing! have a little respect!
---
Nommish.
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#37 Posted: 11:10:09 29/10/2008
Thanks Dark_Cynder thats very nice of you to wait but Im not angry at people who warn about possible spoilers Im angry at those who are just randomly chatting and then just blurt out oh such and such died!! Just unexpectedly or the person who put a major major plot conclusion as their topic title!! That may have even ruined the game for some Americans who have not finished... So all in all thanks for waiting for Europes release date and I promise not spoil it for Europe either as Australia gets it on the 5th Nov... We wont say anying like Cynder_543 said... We know how it feels.
Europe deepest sympathiessmilie So sorry yous have to wait so much longer... Would you like me to wait with you? Would it make you feel better?? I think I will... Its only another couple week anywayssmilie

Umm... I have the game, ya know. And it's ok, you don't have to wait untill the release of DotD in Europe smilie Buy it as soon as you can! smilie YOU WON'T REGRET IT! 8D smilie wanna know how I review it? smilie (example: 9.6/10) not with words smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:11:34 29/10/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#38 Posted: 12:28:40 29/10/2008
Quote: Spyro13570
me to.

agreed, that's just not very nice just for a game smilie I live in America and I'm take pride in it, there are bad and good things about every county, so it would be a fallacious way of generalization to a level of ignorance to say one country is worse than the other. I respect every country equally and I m waiting with Europe before I get the game smilie

i'm joking! As if i would ever be able to blow up america smilie I think you need a nucular bomb for that.
#39 Posted: 21:47:02 29/10/2008

I agree. I hate it when people blurt out the spoilers without warning! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Vulpix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3088
#40 Posted: 00:15:10 30/10/2008
The best way to avoid the spoilers is to stay off the internet.
---
Riverclan is Bestsmilie And Princess Luna is best
Somehow made it to Gold Sparx :/
#41 Posted: 01:31:37 30/10/2008
Thats what I want to do. But I can't seem to stay outa this site! D:
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#42 Posted: 18:28:40 04/11/2008
I live in Europe and I'm tempted every day!
I cant stand it anymore!smilie
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
#43 Posted: 18:41:26 04/11/2008 | Topic Creator

I AGREE! Guys, listen this people. They DON'T WANT READ SPOILERS but they can't stop watching. So, how we can help?

Stop spoiling! Yes! Who agree?
---
My deviantART
darkbabyspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#44 Posted: 17:23:34 08/11/2008
or people could hide spoilers like this:

STOP SPOILING!!
---
Nommish.
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#45 Posted: 17:35:48 08/11/2008
I say, if you don't like spoilers, stay away from this section! I understand if it spreads in the whole site, since spoilers should be kept in here
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
#46 Posted: 10:32:50 10/11/2008
Quote: Crush
I say, if you don't like spoilers, stay away from this section! I understand if it spreads in the whole site, since spoilers should be kept in here

It has spread. There are some spoilers without being coverd up in the Spam topic and in the famdom topic. There is a spoiler that has been coverd up in the General topic but still, all spoilers should be here not all over the site!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#47 Posted: 14:22:18 11/11/2008
Okay. That isn't right. Spoilers should be kept in here.
---
Dagnabbit.
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#48 Posted: 14:45:19 11/11/2008
Quote: ConvexitySpyro

Its simple. DONT GO INTO SPOILER TOPICS! smilie
#49 Posted: 14:49:29 11/11/2008
^Very funnysmilie
---
Dagnabbit.
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#50 Posted: 14:58:07 11/11/2008
are you being sarcastic?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me