Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Fanfiction (Shadmé and NINJAsk Collab.)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Fanfiction (Shadmé and NINJAsk Collab.)
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#51 Posted: 03:11:15 10/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202
Yay! I'm glad you updated it!

NINJAsk will be missed smilie

I have a handful of chapters, it's that sometimes I don't have the time to publish them. :3 By the way, Prex, the RP is active again!
I agree. She's active on DeviantArt, though!

Quote: Fryno Forever
Just found this, seems great. Wish I had been on this rp.

Thanks! Prex's idea, my adaption. ^.^
Wish we could let ya in, but the actual RP's on its third topic and nearly concluded. Sowwy! D:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#52 Posted: 01:59:14 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
First chapter of 2015!

Chapter 10
icedragon333

Tyros laid on his bed, having nearly no energy to move. It was extremely hot today, for no reason. He knew he had schoolwork to do, but he couldn't seem to muster the energy to get up and do it. So he laid there, thoughts slowly swirling around his head, with no meaning. The color pink flashed in his mind a lot.
After plenty of time past, he decided not to waste any more, and get something done. Although, he really wasn't in the mood to do schoolwork. So instead he rolled over, and walked over to his computer to boot up one of his favorite time-wasting sites: DarkSpyro.
What was it about the site that sucked him in? Tyros wasn't sure. Although Spyro wasn't his #1 favorite fascination anymore- that honor belonged to My Little Pony- there was something about this site that kept him entertained, for years and years.
He was startled out of his thoughts by an error message- "ERROR: Server is down." What? DarkSpyro never got error messages!
"Not something a little refresh can't fix," Tyros chuckled to himself, and refreshed the page. It loaded, and he breathed a sigh of relief. He noticed the latest post had been fairly recently, in the off-topic sections. Was he the only one with this problem?
Deciding to try and log in, Tyros typed in his username- icedragon333.
"ERROR: Server is down."
Not again! He growled and refreshed, restyling his name and password.
"ERROR: Server is down."
Tyros had tried everything! He reset his browser, he deleted his page and came back, all in vain. That stupid error message! Tyros finally gave up, sighing. He'd have to do that darn paper. He got off his chair and tumbled onto his bed. As soon as his head hit the covers, he blacked out.

Something was terribly wrong when icedragon333 opened his eyes again. At first glance, it looked almost peaceful- a bright blue sky with clouds drifting across, tall green trees...
Except he'd last been inside.
And what was this pink, almost muzzle-like object in front of his face?
He scrambled backwards to get some space, only to slide and land on his rump. He squealed, only to widen his eyes and cover his mouth.
What had come out was a feminine voice. And what in front of him were hooves.
Pony's hooves.
Due to his completely altered state of balance he fell onto his stomach, forelegs splayed out.
Icedragon scrambled to a sitting position, glancing everywhere. A violet tail, his tail, flicked in response, and delicate pink wings fluttered.
No...wait...what? Am I...no way... icedragon333 breathed in and out, trying to put everything together. Those hooves...those wings...this muzzle...
He was definitely a pony. Not just any pony...but one from Friendship is Magic.
And also a female one.
His heart beat quicker and quicker as he began to panic. A female? A pony? How long would he be like this? Why was he like this? How would he adjust?
A shrill scream escaped his muzzle before he knew it. Shapes started rushing up to him.
Uh oh.
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#53 Posted: 02:43:36 16/01/2015
Yeeeees! It's baaaaaaaaack!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#54 Posted: 00:14:35 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I have no intention of giving up on it, as I really enjoy the story! However, between my other stories I don't often have one to update it. I could probably try to do more than 1 every 2 months, though... smilie
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#55 Posted: 01:11:40 17/01/2015
Yay! Another chapter and a memorable part of the RP too x3

Keep up the good work! smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#56 Posted: 01:16:53 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank ya! smilie
---
#57 Posted: 02:09:18 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11
icedragon333

The user-turned pony frantically shook his head this way and that, but he was panicking. He didn't understand why he was a genderbended pony! He was trying to snap himself out of this dream, as he didn't think it could be anything else. Wake up, wake up you fool! Idiot! Why did you scream! If there are predators, you are dead meat. Pony meat. Icedragon nearly gagged. That's right. He was technically an animal now. All the more to worry about. He shuffled to a sitting position, eyes squeezed shut and hooves over his head.
"A-are you okay..?" someone cautiously asked.
Another person! Great, all the more embarrassing.
"No...really, I'm not," Icedragon sighed, sitting up. What appeared before his eyes shocked him. So much he began to laugh.
"Hahahaha!" he giggled madly, voice high-pitched from stress. "This is ridiculous! Silly! A ghost and a pony, one of which was human in the middle of the forest! This has got to be a bloody dream, ahahahah..." He hunched over as he broke down, barely aware of the furry creature that was patting his hoof.
"Is she okay?" a new voice asked.
The ghost continued to speak, more gently this time (if that was even possible- its voice was barely more than a whisper).
"I don't won't to hurt you, but I wish...I wish this were a dream. It's not, though. I tried multiple times to post on DarkSpyro but got turned into my avatar instead...I don't know how it happened."
Icedragon stopped snorting and chuckling as the ghost tried to explain the situation. It was so utterly ridiculous that he was forced to wipe tears from his eyes. "I don't believe you," he stated in reply. "You act like this is some magical happy fantasy adventure, but it's not!" His voice got louder and louder as he got worked up again. "This is a cruel. Twisted. Dream!" Icedragon collapsed to the ground again.
"I-it's true..." the ghost replied. "I'm sorry. We'll find a way out of here soon, I promise. Just be glad that you were turned into someone normal..."
Icedragon huffed. "Normal? I'm a freaking pegasus, try telling me that's normal again!" He sat up anyway, taking note of his cutie mark. He seemed to be the pony Firefly.
"You're right. But...heh, I'm a ghost now. It doesn't help that I was female before this..."
Icedragon tilted his head at the ghost. "So we both got our genders changed, huh? Guess the universe is cruel like that." He finally calmed down enough to see the movement of golden fur by his hooves. A fennec fox was looking up at him, making tiny whimpering sounds. To him, it was calming, and he offered it a smile.
Mood swings, Icedragon decided. I'm female now. I have to get myself together.
A head raise brought the world into more focus than before. In addition to the ghost and fox there was a green-skinned elf leaning against a tree. A dark angel was talking to a young-looking gray-haired boy and walking up to them. A silver hedgehog and a quiet mage were also standing off to the side.
"I'm sorry for...that," Icedragon apologized. "Tell me again about yourself?"
The ghost smiled. "I got turned into my avatar- Lost Silver, a Creepypasta. To me, a pony is a lot more normal and less creepy than a Pokemon trainer who's a ghost."
"Creepypasta?" Icedragon confirmed. "I must say, your appearance is quite tame compared to what I've seen. Though, seeing the physical form is quite off putting..." He quickly added, "Not that you're scaring me, of course. No no, I've seen worse."
The ghost nodded. "Lost Silver is one of those Creepypastas where the story is more terrifying than the character." Both paused for a moment. "...Like I said, Lost Silver was my avatar on DarkSpyro...oh! By the way, I'm Prextail. I've seen you around before...Icedragon, correct?"
The pony nodded numbly before his gaze slowly turned to the fennec fox by his side. "Yes...and are you...Skyhunter?"
The fox's eyes lit up happily as he grinned and nodded. He seemed to be very pleased to be in the presence of his fellow role-player.
The elf smiled a bit as well. "Nice to meet you both. I'm assassinelf!"
"I couldn't have guessed," Icedragon chuckled.
Assassinelf pointed to the other users, ignoring Icedragon's sarcasm. "Over there is Shadmé, or ShadowMewX, derpyhooves, chained skull and NINJAsk11."
"Seems we've got a party," Icedragon replied.
---
#58 Posted: 02:14:41 23/01/2015
Its always so nice to read this Fanfiction, remembering how this RP started smilie
Nice job! :3
---
#59 Posted: 02:23:37 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you! Reading through the source material brings back so many memories. <3
---
#60 Posted: 02:35:00 23/01/2015
I'm doing this same thing with Dragon Academy and Five Nights at Freddy's 2. ♪Memories... light the corners of, my mind...♪
---
#61 Posted: 02:59:13 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I saw the Five Nights one! I didn't get very far, but you're a good writer. ^.^
---
#62 Posted: 03:03:17 23/01/2015
Much appreciated. I also have multiple fan-fictions. (Shameless self-advertisement.)
---
#63 Posted: 22:38:58 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
~Chapter 12~
ShadowMewX

Prex, Skyhunter and assassinelf took off after the mysterious shriek. Shadmé turned to the others. Though the sound was concerning, three users should be enough to find out what was going on. She'd catch up in a moment or two.
"Derpy? Chained? NINJAsk?" Shadmé asked, making sure they were coming. Derpyhooves ran to her side while chained followed behind. NINJAsk was still by the lake, staring into the water. Shadmé decided to give her some space and left with the others.
All of a sudden, something started closing in the corner of the angel's eye. A whimper from derpyhooves made Shadmé whirl around. Derpy's Millennium Ring! Shadmé looked at it curiously, then at derpy. "What's happening? Are you okay?"
Derpy sighed, then smiled. "I'm fine- just a bit under the weather."
"Oh, okay," Shadmé replied, relieved. "Er...what happens when your pendant glows?"
"It depends how bright..." Derpy trailed off.
"Ahh. So if it's this bright, what happens?" Shadmé questioned. She'd never seen a pendant glow on its own.
"Then an evil spirit will possess me," Derpy chuckled lightly.
Shadmé's gaze slowly moved from the pendant to derpyhooves' face. "You've gotta be kidding! We can't have you possessed. Take it off or something!"
"But my father gave it to me...it came all the way from Egypt..." derpyhooves mumbled. Shadmé's eyes dilated. Her avatar, Bakura, was having a bit of an effect on her. She put a hand on derpy's shoulder, and with the movement derpyhooves relaxed again. "Well, try to get ahold of yourself, alright? You'll be fine." Derpy nodded, and with a smile Shadmé looked to Skyhunter, Prex and assassinelf. They were talking to a pony. Shadmé determined it was another user, as she listened in to their conversation:
"We need to find a source of fresh water and food," the pony was saying. "But shelter is just as important- we don't know what lurks in this forest. Warmth is also a concern we should adhere to. Once I teach myself how to fly, I should be able to get some bearings on where we are. I wouldn't dare do it unless we have a fire going though. I don't want to get lost in this conglomeration of trees."
Flight, Shadmé thought sadly. Why did I have to design my self-OC to be flightless!
Everyone else around was taking what the pony said into consideration, with thoughtful faces. The pony finally turned to Skyhunter with a mournful expression. "Skyhunter...you may have to eat..." The pony coughed, covering up a gag. "raw..." Her face scrunched up. "meat." Skyhunter's ears perked as he stalked off into the bushes. A few heartbeats later he crawled out, a mouse in his jaws. He promptly snapped his neck back and swallowed the rodent whole. The pony looked away, squeezing her eyes shut. "Um, Skyhunter...warn me next time, please?" It suddenly struck Shadmé that whoever the pony was, her avatar had a lot of control over her thoughts. That scared her for a moment. With Derpy as Bakura and Prex as Lost Silver, could they possibly be faced with trouble?
No. Shadmé shook her head firmly. This was real life. Each person had chosen their avatar because it was something they knew and liked. Surely, they'd know how to triumph over their character's faults. Shadmé couldn't help but be grateful her OC was a heroine.
When Shadmé shook herself out of her thoughts, she realized it was due to Derpy collapsing in pain beside her. "D-Derpy!" she gasped, standing over her.
"Anyone have Advil or something?" the user groaned.
"Uh...um..." the angel replied, looking around. "I don't usually keep Advil with me, but...oh! Lavender!" A burst of inspiration came to her. "Everyone, look for lavender. It's a purple plant that's good for headaches. If we find some, NINJAsk can make it into a tea for Derpy-"
"Here," assassinelf said casually, pulling out the plant. "Perks of being a Life-user."
"Cool! Thanks!" Shadmé breathed. "Hey, NINJAsk!" She dashed off to find her.
Soon, Shadmé found that NINJAsk was making a hut out of rocks. The user-turned pony was also watching, a concerned expression on her face. "Erm, NINJAsk? You might want to be careful. If those rocks tip, you'll be crushed."
"Don't worry, Icedragon," NINJAsk replied. Shadmé was just about to ask if she could help with the tea, only for the hut to rumble. As Icedragon had predicted, the rocks fell upon each other.
Silence.
"NINJAsk!" Shadmé cried, rushing over. The pony-turned user moved as well, assassinelf behind her, as well as most of the others. Icedragon blankly stared at the rocks while Shadmé and assassinelf grunted as they tried to move them.
"Hey...do you think this will help?" Prex asked, looking down at something.
NINJAsk's staff.

~~~

This required a painstaking amount of editing because I kept switching to first person by accident. smilie
---
#64 Posted: 01:03:35 26/01/2015
This keeps getting more interesting by the minute, even though I know whats going to happen next! smilie
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#65 Posted: 03:56:39 26/01/2015
I know I haven't been active on the RP, but bravo on recreating it in story form. smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#66 Posted: 04:58:29 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
@Prex Indeed! smilie It's pretty easy to write right now as well, but I'm hoping on deviating a bit and exploring individual characters that didn't get enough spotlight. :3

@redwes Hey there! It's good to see ya. smilie Thanks for the compliment! If you're ever interested, you can pop back into the RP again.
---
#67 Posted: 16:06:35 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
~Chapter 13~
derpyhooves

All the time when NINJAsk was buried, Derpy was trying to calm down chained skull. He had fallen to his knees, wincing and grabbing his head. It seemed that he was being deeply affected by his avatar's memories. "The Iblis Trigger..." he muttered. "Get it out of my head!"
"Are you okay?" Derpy asked as she approached.
chained skull's only answer was a groan. If only she had Shadmé's lavender! This guy needed it more than her, at this point.
Finally, chained skull released his grip, panting. "Man, that was weird," he said, taking a great effort to calm himself. "I just got these...thoughts...of Mephilis' plan to destroy the world. We've gotta stop him!"
Derpy thought she'd be pretty good at sympathizing with him. Shadmé had said that she seemed to be acting like her avatar a little bit...whatever that meant.
"Chained..." she started calmly. "You're letting your avatar's memories affect you. You're not Silver, okay? You're with us."
He scratched his tufty silver hair, and finally sighed. "Yeah...I guess you're right." He looked over to the rocks, where assassinelf and Shadmé were trying to frantically take them away to free NINJAsk. "Hey! I've gotta try lifting those rocks. I bet I can!"
Derpy chuckled at his excited expression. "Don't overexert yourself! Start with those smaller rocks."
He squished his eyes shut, concentrating really hard. Somehow, a pebble at the base of the pile moved.
His ears must've detected the slight sound because he gasped and opened his eyes. "It moved! Derpy, did you see it? I moved it with my mind!"
"Yes...yes you did..." she whispered. The user-turned hedgehog tried to do it again. Deciding that he knew what to do, Derpy wandered to the base of the rocklike.
Hey, derpyhooves!
She blinked and turned around. Who was that?
"Hey...do you think this will help?" Prextail asked, picking something up as Derpy turned. She noticed the ghostly user was holding up NINJAsk's staff.
Get her to use that! The staff can bend water and heal animals.
Prex looked up, a confused expression on her face. "Hm?"
Derpy glanced between Prex and the rockfall as the users scurried around the fallen hut like ants. Was that voice...NINJAsk? Why could she hear her?
"NINJAsk...are you okay?" Prextail asked. To the others, it may have looked like she was talking to open air. But Derpy realized that NINJAsk's consciousness was trying to communicate. She desperately hoped her fellow user was alright...
All of a sudden, the staff glowed with a dark aura. The rocks shifted, as someone else underneath was trying to move.
Hehe...don't worry, I'm perfectly fine...
Chained skull had succeeded in yanking the largest rock away with his telekinesis. There NINJAsk laid, in a hollow the rocks had formed. She hadn't been crushed, after all.
assassinelf pulled back, gazing at her oddly as she rose. NINJAsk's normally blue eyes were turning a rather dark shade of red. "Hey...you sound a bit weird. Don't take it the wrong way, though. You alright?" assassinelf confirmed.
Shadmé even looked nervous as she kept shifting around the lavender leaves in her hand. Good thing Derpy felt like she didn't need them anymore.
"Why are you giving me such strange looks..?" NINJAsk murmured, chuckling a bit. "I'm perfectly fine..."
Of course, I do have urges to torture and kill something, but otherwise...
Derpy's eyes widened. She was still hearing NINJAsk's thoughts! And that most certainly didn't sound good.
Apparently something sounded off to the others as well. Chained skull was watching, focused and with arms crossed. Skyhunter had picked up a sharp stick and was holding it defensively in his mouth. Icedragon was...walking away? Every so often his coordination was off and he'd fall to his hooves, cursing.
"Give me that back, please, Prextail," NINJAsk said to the Creepypasta user, her gaze not moving from derpyhooves. She shivered.
After a hesitation, Prex ventured forward. With a spit, Skyhunter dropped his stick and barked as he lunged towards the staff. He collided with Prex, a red chain adorning the staff flying through the air. He succeeded in yanking the staff away, then took off after icedragon. It seemed that Skyhunter sensed there was something wrong with it, and was planning on getting it away from NINJAsk.
Chaos broke out among the users.
"Skyhunter!" Chained skull gasped. He began following the user-turned fox.
Shadmé and assassinelf merely jumped as they tried to get everyone back together. Derpy ran over to prextail while NINJAsk yelled after Skyhunter, "Give back that staff!" Her eyes flashed as she raised her hand.
Give it up or I'll bloodbend you back here!
Derpy jolted, shocked at NINJAsk's tone. What was going on? Why was she hearing her thoughts? But sure enough the fennec was dragged back, seemingly by nothing. NINJAsk wasn't bluffing- she could apparently bend blood, and do it well.
But the staff was no longer in Skyhunter's jaws. NINJAsk growled, dropping him from her grip.
Derpy, I need you to get that staff!
"W-why me?" the cautious user asked, trembling.
Because...you can hear me. You have potential...
Derpyhooves shook her head. She couldn't do that- NINJAsk was obviously under its influence!
Suddenly, something flashed in front of her vision. Her Millennium Ring was glowing in conjunction with the pretty red gem chain she'd found and put on her wrist.
Crap. I can’t become Yami Bakura now! derpyhooves panicked, nervously glancing around. Of all the times to take on an evil alter-ego, now was not a good one!
Waves of nausea passed over Derpy as she clutched at her head. She could barely comprehend what was going on in front of her- Skyhunter was barking, growling and nipping at NINJAsk. Red fuzzed at the ends of her vision. NINJAsk's blood, or her own?
The Millennium Ring finally shone brighter than it had before, and light washed all over Derpy before she hit the ground, hard, and blacked out.

~~~
Here's my own little twist. smilie At the moment Prex, Derpy and NINJAsk were communicating, they all had something in common. Was it something they were holding..?
---
#68 Posted: 16:37:31 02/02/2015
Ohhhh! This is where the red chain havoc begins! >:3
---
#69 Posted: 17:10:43 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13 is where it starts. Fitting, right? smilie
---
#70 Posted: 16:43:17 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
And now for something...completely different.
I changed quite a bit of dialogue here!

~Chapter 14~
Skyhunter

The fennec user's sides heaved as he panted, standing over NINJAsk's still body. He had wanted to meet DarkSpyro users very badly for a long time, but this was not close to how he imagined it. And now...
Skyhunter blinked. Oh God. What had he done? Why wasn't NINJAsk moving?
He yipped in fear, trying to sniff her over. Oh, who am I kidding? Sniffing? I know how to check a pulse. NINJASK!
To his relief, if he stopped for a moment and watched, her sides went up and down, signaling she was breathing. Alright, Jake. Just...get a leaf. Wrap up her wounds. It wasn't your fault- it was her staff! He growled at the thing. He didn't know why it was so evil.
A moment later, he had secured her wounds with leaves. Much better, he thought with satisfaction. An ear twitched as he barked. Hey! assassinelf, prextail! Could one of ya tend to NINJAsk? I need to find Icedragon. She's been gone awhile.
As if things couldn't get worse, he heard a scream that sounded distinctly feminine. Icedragon! Deciding not to wait for anyone, Skyhunter tore across the forest, little paws flying as fast as they could go. A mild headache was beginning to form, and whether it was from stress or exposure to the staff, he was uncertain.
He hadn't been running long before he screeched to a halt. Good thing, too, or he would've tumbled heels-over-paws into a ditch! One that two familiar users seemed to have fallen in...
Icedragon! Chained skull!
They looked up at him. "O-oh! Skyhunter!" Icedragon exclaimed. A small smile adorned Skyhunter's muzzle. Yup, I'm back guys! Now...how to get you out?
He had tried to save them before, when he'd succeeded in the 'staff-napping.' He'd barely had time to greet his stuck friends before getting yanked away by NINJAsk. But now...
"Does anyone else feel pain?" chained skull asked bluntly.
"Headache? Indeed," Icedragon confirmed. Skyhunter dipped his head as well.
"Strange. Wonder why?"
Don't worry about it, guys, Skyhunter wanted to say. You need to get out! He swished his bushy tail in thought.
As he did, it bumped a branch. Icedragon's eyes sharpened with interest. "Hm...perhaps those are sturdy enough..."
Skyhunter caught onto the plan. He viciously gnawed at a thin spot on the branch. It soon crackled and tumbled into the ditch, a natural bridge.
By now the user-turned-fennec wasn’t feeling too well. It was all headaches and nausea. Barking an apology, he stumbled backwards, trying to get some space. Prextail was nearby, looking sorrowful.
“I can’t do anything right,” she sighed to him. “I wanted to help NINJAsk, but ended up turning her evil. And now, I can’t even amend it because I can’t physically touch anything…”
Skyhunter nodded politely, completely dazed by his aches. He attempted to headbutt her leg, to show he forgave her, but it didn’t quite work. Perhaps a small smile was enough.
Prex accepted, blinking at him softly. At that moment, though, Skyhunter was forced to stumble into the bushes and curl up into a little ball. He didn’t quite know how to describe the pain- it was as if his skeleton was warping. His teeth grated as he tried not to scream. He didn’t want to frighten Prextail.
Mere minutes felt like hours, and he soon felt solid enough to sit up. It didn’t take much time to realize he’d been changed. Embarrassed, he set to prepare himself for the female user- good thing she wouldn’t have seen him at this instant.
Momentarily, he coughed. “Ay, Prex?”
“S-Skyhunter?” she stammered from the other side of the bushes.
“Yeah, that’s me,” he said back. “I...heh, have seemed to have transformed.” The only way he could truly describe himself now was furry- furry fox, that was. He stood on two legs, retaining his fur and tail and all that. But now he had fingers! And a voice! And...well, he had to cover up with a quickly furnished grass skirt, but otherwise, he was very pleased.
He strolled out from the bushes, grinning sheepishly. “Alright. Well. I’d like to say...er, thanks. Nothing you’ve done so far is your fault.”
Her eyes showed surprise, then Skyhunter’s face turned determined. “I’ve gotta go find Icedragon and chained skull, though. They fell in a ditch. Wanna come?”
Prextail nodded, then Skyhunter began to run the way he’d come. What he found totally surprised him.
Icedragon wasn’t Firefly anymore, and chained skull wasn’t Silver. They’d both changed, like him.
“Hey guys!” Skyhunter waved. Icedragon blinked, then smirked. “Nice clothes.”
“Nice upgrade,” Skyhunter replied, really meaning it. Icedragon was still a pony, but clad in metal, pretty much a cyborg.
“I’m Blackjack now,” the user reported seriously. “There’s some pretty cool stuff here, like a PipBuck.”
Skyhunter didn’t know what a PipBuck was, but Icedragon certainly seemed excited. chained skull hadn’t said anything- he’d become Tails from Sonic Boom, and had been messing around with his gadgets the entire time.
“Neat-o,” Skyhunter replied. “But, ah...you really should try to get out of the ditch, you know.”
Icedragon rolled her eyes. “Well, this branch isn’t sturdy enough.”
“I’ll give ya a hand,” the furry user offered. He stepped on the branch carefully, trying to balance. When he was steady, he reached for Icedragon. She snorted as he dragged her up the branch. “God! You’re heavy,” Skyhunter wheezed, trying to be careful.
“Not very polite to tell a lady that,” Icedragon joked.
“Can it,” Skyhunter chuckled. He had finally managed to tug the pony up out of the ditch, and chained skull followed soon after. “Y...phew! You okay?”
“Fine.” The two users nodded. Skyhunter glanced over his shoulder. “Huh? Prextail’s gone.”
---
#71 Posted: 17:37:25 22/02/2015
Where did I disappear to now? smilie
---
#72 Posted: 20:02:03 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
PREX YOU'RE BACK WHOOHOO PARTY *flings confetti*
Ahem, hi there! Guess we'll have to find out next chapter, hm? smilie
---
#73 Posted: 20:29:11 22/02/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
PREX YOU'RE BACK WHOOHOO PARTY *flings confetti*
Ahem, hi there! Guess we'll have to find out next chapter, hm? smilie

CELEBRATION!

Only time will tell smilie
---
#74 Posted: 21:18:08 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Split perspective! The scene that takes place in my POV is one of my favorite in the entire RP. X3 But I might do more, because activity in the RP in this time varied between users. Gosh, it went so fast...

~Chapter 15~
NINJAsk11

Her vision suddenly returned, quite fuzzy. Dark eyes on a sharp face stared back. NINJAsk was suddenly aware of pain on her cheek. “You...slapped me?”
The user shrugged indifferently. “You’re up.”
NINJAsk realized it was derpyhooves. She hadn’t recognized her at first because she looked...different, somehow. It was the same character, but…
Aha! That aura of evil. It surrounded her. Perfect.
The two stared each other down, before NINJAsk got up. “Bakura, right? Or rather...derpyhooves?”
The user’s gaze did not waver. “Call me what you want. You needed me?”
“Of course.” NINJAsk smirked, then stuck out a hand. “Be my ally. Let us take out those who wish to stop us.”
“Fine. A pleasure to be working with you,” derpyhooves replied, eyes glinting, as she stuck out her hand in return.
After the two corrupt users shook on their alliance, NINJAsk pulled out a box. “Here. Have a look.”
Derpy raised an eyebrow. “What is it?”
Something tickled the back of NINJAsk’s mind, as if she was tapping into information that should have been private. “See for yourself.”
Derpyhooves opened the box. The strong shine of the red chain emanated from within. Derpy tapped her own red chain bracelet. “Mmm. This red chain...it is evil, and spurns discord and bloodshed.”
“Yes…” NINJAsk giggled. “I must do as the chain wills, and spread its insanity all over this realm. If the wrong user comes in contact, heehee, there are a range of effects...corruption, transformation, everlasting pain, just to name a few. And if the right user is in power...we can communicate between each other, and enhance our strength.” She knew her staff had pieces of the red chain adorned to it, so NINJAsk passed the box to derpy.
“Let’s go, then!” derpyhooves said excitedly, tucking it away. NINJAsk pointed towards the woods. “We’re the only ones out here right now. Who shall we target first?”
A little while later, after they’d retrieved NINJAsk’s staff, the two were sneaking through the woods. A slight rustle caught derpyhooves’ attention, and she grinned. “What do you know...it’s Shadmé. Wanna give her a good scare?”
The user-turned angel was climbing down from a tree. She seemed a bit worse for wear, her cape shredded and skin dirtied.
“Sure, that would be fun…” NINJAsk chuckled darkly. She wrapped her cloak around herself tighter, then snuck up, smooth as a snake and words sharp as an icicle. When Shadmé had turned her back, NINJAsk took the opportunity to press the staff to the back of Shadmé’s neck. To her, it would feel like she was at gunpoint. “Hold still, do not fear, I’m only here to take your soul…” She then tipped her head to derpy, to indicate it was now her move. Derpy disappeared into the shadows.
She heard Shadmé take a deep breath, from fear. But NINJAsk did not anticipate her own words. "Well well, who could this be behind me?” The angel’s voice was cold. “I certainly hope you're not...bluffing." She was perfectly still, and NINJAsk hoped it was because she was scared.
A low laugh echoed around the area as derpy emerged in front of Shadmé. “Trust me...we’re not bluffing.”
~ShadowMewX~
It was true- Shadmé had an awful feeling of horror and fear. She didn’t know who was behind her- heck, she didn’t know if it was even a user! Truly, no person could have such malicious intent?
She also hated playing this serious, cold version of herself. But Shadmé truly couldn’t let derpy (oh, derpy…) see she was afraid. Then she would lose.
So Shadmé met derpy’s condescending gaze unflinchingly. “Well hello, derpyhooves. A pleasure to see you again. Too bad it has to be under such circumstances.”
Derpy raised her arm. She was wearing something, and it was shining ominously. Shadmé’s eyebrows furrowed. This truly wasn’t a joke. “What are you planning?”
“To steal your soul,” she calmly replied.
Shadmé was shocked. But nothing could’ve surprised her more than...derpy?
I am so sorry…
Indeed, there appeared to be an apparition of the true derpy! Her eyes were wide and terrified, beginning to bud with tears.
So she wasn’t behind this after all! Shadmé was immensely relieved. “Derpy,” she addressed it, her mouth moving only the slightest bit. “Don’t worry. Not your fault. Tell me how happened.” She averted her gaze to the dark version of her friend, forcing the ice to return. “And what would that do? Is my soul special, like what’s in a cliché story?” Shadmé smirked. “Or is this fun for you?”
Derpyhooves shrugged sadly. It seemed like she had no clue how she’d split. But the evil derpy simply laughed.
The user-turned-angel took a breath again. Her next strategy would be risky. But before Shadmé could move, she mouthed, “This the first time? How do we stop it?”
No clue… she answered.
Deciding the moment was right, Shadmé attempted to initiate her first combat- she rolled away from ‘gunpoint,’ pulling her secret silver bow out in the same motion. It was easy, thanks to her avatar’s experience in combat. As she finished the roll, Shadmé separated the bow into blades, baring it. She really hoped it wouldn’t have to come to violence.
“Pathetic,” dark derpy chuckled.
“Pathetic? You’re the pathetic one, claiming to steal souls for fun,” Shadmé sneered back.
Yeah! the good derpy cheered. Baka!
That insult must’ve caught the attention of dark derpy, for she glared straight back at the good derpy. Cracking a smile, Shadmé asked her, “What should I do?”
Try to avoid violence, she suggested worriedly. Dark Derpy decided to throw a wrench into that plan by withdrawing a knife. Heeding derpyhooves’ advice, Shadmé hopped into a tree, away from evil derpy’s reach.
She couldn’t have picked better timing. An unearthly shimmer by the base of the tree indicated Prextail had joined the company.
“Prex!” Shadmé exclaimed. “Up here!” When she had the ghost user’s attention, she also tried to keep an eye on derpy’s evil form. “Derpy and another user have gone evil. Just trying to protect myself here, though, nothing out of the ordinary. Derpy’s good side is floating around here. You should go before you get hurt!” Speaking of, Shadmé glanced over to where she’d been held at gunpoint. Nobody was there. Strange...
---
#75 Posted: 22:39:42 04/03/2015
Ohh, I like the split perspective thing :3
---
#76 Posted: 03:04:57 05/03/2015
Out of curiosity, what page are you on in the old RP?
---
#77 Posted: 03:36:03 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Prex! ^.^

You mean in this fanfic, redwes? Currently, it's on page 7! By the way, your cameo is in the next chapter! :3
---
#78 Posted: 15:46:18 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
~Chapter 16~
prextail202

Prex determinedly shook her head. “I won’t leave you here! And besides, it’ll be hard for them to hurt me- I’m a ghost, and you’re not.”
Shadmé opened her mouth to reply, but her eyes widened as she detected a crackle in the brush. Prex smiled slightly. "Oh yes- I've brought help." Assassinelf and chained skull emerged, the former spinning knives between his fingers and the latter generating an electric whip.
"O-oh. Thanks," Shadmé responded. "But be careful. I don't want anyone hurt."
The evil derpyhooves bared her knife threateningly. Assassinelf narrowed his eyes as he took a step forward.
What did I say? Shadmé, you have to stop this!
Prextail looked around before she noticed another near-transparent figure. That must be “derpy’s good side,” as Shadmé had put it. It was admittedly odd to see another ghostly user. Shadmé’s brown eyes were filled with desperation, and finally she began to move forward on the branch to stand in the middle of the fight.
If not for a loud groan that quickly escalated into a scream a distance away.
The user-turned-angel was so surprised she fell out of the branch. Chained skull and assassinelf looked around wildly, while Prextail stared into that direction in shock. The evil derpy departed in the commotion, causing her good side to go after her.
What was that? Shadmé, prex following behind, began sprinting to find the source of the sound. And they found it. NINJAsk was curled up on the ground in agony, and in between breaths and shouts would mutter, “I-it can’t be...the red chain betrayed me…”
“Icedragon!” Prex exclaimed. The nearby pony lifted his head. “What? My PipBuck detected something and when I walked over, she was like this.”
“I wouldn’t trust her!” Skyhunter barked nearby. He was wrestling a branch on a tree, and as it snapped he furiously began tying a sharp piece of flint to it with vine. “You saw how she attacked us before. It’s a trap, I know it!”
“Hang on…” Shadmé murmured. The user before them had transformed into a dragon. It looked somewhat similar to her older form- same tuft of indigo hair on the head, same stripes on the ankles, wrists and waist. But her body was a turquoise color.
“NINJAsk...are you okay?” Prextail asked hesitantly.
The user-turned-dragon blinked open her now green eyes, a confused look in them. Her mouth opened, but no words came out.
Shadmé took a step back. “NINJAsk...what’s wrong?”
NINJAsk looked utterly baffled- not like she’d woken up from a slumber, but more like she didn’t recall anything at all.
The group barely had time to bomb her with more questions before they heard a whistling, like something heavy was falling through the air. Prex barely had time to turn around before a ball of screeching tawny feathers hit the ground a fair distance away, dust poofing all around from the impact. As Icedragon turned to the mysterious newcomer, Skyhunter winced. “Don’t get near it! That’s a griffon, a bird of prey-” he cut himself off, scratching his head. “Yeesh. Sorry. Fennec senses.”
NINJAsk tried to get up, nearly tripping over her own new tail. “Who are you?” she asked as Shadmé quickly moved to help her up. “What happened?”
“NINJAsk? It’s me, your friend Shadmé! Don’t you remember that we were sent here and turned into our avatars on the site DarkSpyro?”
“Do you mind if we go to...investigate what happened to that griffon? It might be another user that needs our help,” Skyhunter put in. Icedragon nodded, seemingly content to go wherever Skyhunter went.
“Go ahead,” Prex replied. “Shadmé and I will help NINJAsk here, then meet up with you.” Skyhunter nodded, then he, Icedragon, assassinelf and chained skull went over to talk to the newcomer.
“What is DarkSpyro? I only know myself as Alvira,” the dragon introduced.
"Okay, there's an Internet site for fans of the character Spyro the Dragon. All of us have something in common, and that's that we were users on the site and were using it before we got here. Your username is NINJAsk11; I'm ShadowMewX, Shadmé for short."
“And I’m prextail202, or Prex,” Prextail added. The dragon user still looked lost.
“Well...NIN- I suppose Alvira, what do you remember before waking up?” Shadmé asked. NINJAsk shrugged as her gaze flicked to the sky, trying to recall anything. Prex looked at Shadmé worriedly.
“Ah! I’ve got something!”
“Yes?”
“I remember I like fish!” NINJAsk grinned. Shadmé smiled a slight bit. “Alright...well, there’s a lake out there where you could probably catch some fish. The rest of us still need to find stuff to eat, but fish would be a good start…”
“Thanks!” NINJAsk slipped away and bounded towards said lake. Prex and Shadmé sighed in unison.
“How strange,” Prextail said first. “None of the users lost their memory when they changed...why her?”
“Did it have to do with that red chain she was mumbling about?” Shadmé ventured.
Prex scratched her head. Had she seen a red chain before? She thought she picked one up, to return to NINJAsk, but was unsure if she really wanted to give the amnestic dragon more trouble.
"Uh, hey, look!" The angel user pointed to the lake, where NINJAsk was at the edge. There was a fish in her claws.
Prex walked over, Shadmé behind, only for NINJAsk to trip over her own tail and fall into the lake.
They sped up faster in alarm, only for her head to surface as she swam back to the lake's edge. An annoyed glance flickered over her face as she yanked off a fish attached to her tail.
Prex sighed with relief and turned to the others. Icedragon was looking into the lake water- whatever she was seeing, she was very pleased about. Skyhunter was right next to her, while chained skull and assassinelf were poking at the unmoving griffon.
"Hey guys, I have some good news!" the users turned to Shadmé, who had broken the silence. "I found a hollow in the woods. If we could dig into the ground and extend it, it would be a perfect place to stay for the night! We could also make a fire, and roast some fish or something-"
Icedragon wrinkled her muzzle. "Meat...could we find something that wouldn't upset my diet?"
"Sounds good...I'll help you guys, but being a ghost, I don't really need it myself," Prex sighed.
"Heh, sorry, Icedragon," Shadmé responded. She looked at her curiously. "What would you happen to eat, then?"
"I have no clue..." she responded, scuffing a hoof on the ground. "I only have a few details. Perhaps some gemstones, metals, and vegetables..?" Her eyes widened as she came to some realization.
"Gemstones? Where would we find those?" Prex tried to help Icedragon. She didn't respond. Prex hoped those gemstones weren't too important to Icedragon's character, but due to her reaction...
---
#79 Posted: 16:57:23 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
~Chapter 17~
redwes

It was about noon, and Darin was bored. He was walking around his house and daydreaming as his gaze kept averting to the window. He was really in the mood to go out and do something today, but he wasn't quite sure what.
Why not take a peek on DarkSpyro? he wondered to himself. Though he didn't visit the site quite as much as he used to, he still found some sort of nostalgia factor involved in his browsing. Not to mention the active role play section, where he got to play as his favorite characters he'd created.
Mind made up, Darin walked to his room and settled down at the computer screen. To log in, he typed his name- redwes- and password, then waited for DarkSpyro to load. Idly, he glanced down to the online list. Only a couple people. At this hour, it was pretty normal (considering his timezone), but what surprised him were the users online. They weren't the normal ones that were on- they were role players.
He didn't have much time to consider this oddity when the RP section loaded. He scrolled up and down, merely looking around, and all of a sudden the whole computer screen flashed white, then went black. A dying hum signaled the entire thing had temporarily been shut off.
Darin frowned, standing up. This was odd. When had such a thing happened to his computer? He knelt down to check the cords, then proceeded to jiggle them up a bit.
He had thought he had merely touched them when he soon found the cords were wrapped around a wrist. He yanked at them with his other hand, but the grip of the cords merely tightened. Darin narrowed his eyes with panic, and tried to step away. With surprising force the cords yanks him towards the computer, and then his vision faded to black.

It was still dark, but Darin's heart was pounding. It felt like wind was blowing past him at high speeds. With a blink of his almond-brown eyes he saw the world, and was able to gather a bit of information within a few seconds.
Point one: He was falling.
Point two: There were people down there he might fall on.
Point three: A quick head turn found that he was covered in tawny feathers.
He screeched.
Point four: That wasn't a human screech.
Point five: Wow, the ground's getting real close.
Point six: Wait, I have wings?!
He tried to unfold them at the last second, but the earth came too quickly and he slammed into the ground instead, near-knocking himself out. His mind swarmed as the figures from before ran over and tentatively looked him over…

~~~

Sorry this one's so short! I'll post the next right away to make up for it. smilie
---
#80 Posted: 17:03:05 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
~Chapter 18~
redwes

When his mind finally felt clearer, Darin lifted his head, groaning. "Don't dreamers usually wake from falls like this..?" he inquired numbly, something sharp and close entering his vision. Darin blinked; talons, of some sort?
At the sound of his voice two of the figures who'd been hovering over him backed away. "He's awake!" one of them called as a golden-furred human-like fox crept up. Darin heard some more conversation, like some of the others around him were discussing digging a shelter. How strange.
Some emotions played through the furry fox's eyes before recognition won over. "Hey there!"
Darin heard a hoarse "Hello..." behind him, and tried to turn to look. Unfortunately, at the moment, he felt pain move through his limbs. Hmm, must've broken something! Deciding to resort to his resting position, Darin tried to relax against the grass. "Wh-who are you?" he asked, and after a moment added "And what happened to me?"
"My name is Jake," the fox began, "also known as Skyhunter on DarkSpyro. I'm not sure exactly what's going on, but this morning I woke up as a fennec fox- my avatar. Some of the other users turned into their avatars as well, and it looks like that's happened to you too."
At that moment, Darin detected another figure coming up behind Skyhunter. It appeared to be a ghost, but Darin decided that it was merely another user. "That explains a lot..." he said instead, and tried to flap his wings. He soon realized, as he grit his teeth, that the damage was worse than he thought. "I took a fall on the way here," he choked out, "is it...bad?"
Skyhunter cocked his head, looking the user-turned-griffon over, and replied with "Well, one of your wings and, uh...arm look broken there, so we should do something about that ASAP."
"Redwes..?" the ghost whispered hesitantly, speaking up for the first time.
"Please, call me Darin," he said. "And...I'm not doing anyone any good just lying here." He felt bad because surely, these disgruntled users had been working on something akin to their survival in this strange place. He didn't want to burden them.
Apparently the news of his arrival was quickly spreading through the group for now, a dragon and a cyborg pony were watching. The dragon smiled kindly and held out a claw.
"Would you need a bath or anything? There is a lake nearby, and you can heal or get a bath there."
The pony had tilted her head for several moments, assessing the situation, before speaking up. "Right, well I don't think we should move anything yet, we cannot assume only arms or...wings? are broken. That is foolish." she announced. The dragon drooped her head, ashamed.
"No, it is alright..." Darin assured them both. The dragon hopefully stuck out her claw again, and Darin used it to pull himself up, careful not to put too much pressure on his broken limb. It was only one leg, as Skyhunter had pointed out. Besides, who'd ever heard of using a wing for walking? "Thanks!" he called to the dragon. After a smile, the dragon dipped her head and plodded off into the woods.
~derpyhooves~
She was lost.
Shortly after the commotion caused by (she could only assume) NINJAsk, her Millennium Ring had transformed her back into her avatar's good side, Ryou Bakura. As a result, both good and bad sides of her conscious had merged back together as well.
However, she was completely lost in thought. Sure, she wasn't being affected by her or her avatar's dark side, but it was as if she was being pulled by something.
"derpyhooves..."
Someone far back was calling for her. But for some reason, derpy did not feel the need to respond. She instead began to hum and sing, drowning out the voice.
It worked, for a while. Derpyhooves was alone in the woods with only her voice for company. But all of a sudden, she heard snapping branches and leaves of trees being pushed aside. "Derpy? It's Shadmé!"
Go away, go away... Derpy continued to sing. Finally, the dark angel ran in front of her, planted her arms on her shoulder, then looked her straight in the eye, as if looking for any trace of insanity. Derpy stopped singing abruptly, awkwardly staring at the other user. "Are you okay?"
Derpyhooves blinked, moving an arm to scratch at the back of her head. "Yeah...why?"
"You were running away from me!" Shadmé revealed incredulously.
Derpyhooves blushed as Shadmé continued to talk, a little softer this time. "I can take you back to the others, I think. Hey, you know what?" Shadmé's brown eyes brightened. "We met another user! The others say he's redwes, or Darin the Griffon! You gotta meet him!"
"Sure, I guess..." derpyhooves replied, consenting to being dragged by the arm back to where the others were. Now the Shadmé had found her, the user-turned-angel seemed a little bit more relaxed. "So, what were you up to all the while?"
"Nothing important," derpyhooves admitted, glancing around. Something was making her feel fairly uneasy, but she couldn't put her finger on it.
Shadmé felt it too. But the effect was much more drastic. She let go of derpyhooves' hand and stumbled forward on her knees. Derpy backed away, terrified.
"Derpy...what's happening?" Shadmé asked in a quiet voice, panting as she slumped over and passed out.
Immediately, NINJAsk popped out of the foliage. Or what seemed to be NINJAsk. She had some of the features of her old avatar, but now she was a dragon. And she seemed to have suffered more than that. "You are..?"
Amnesia. "Ryou Bakura...but you can call me Derpy," she suggested, gaze flicking back and forth between the two users.
NINJAsk crept forward, cocking her head at the box Derpy was holding under her arm. "What's in there..?"
Derpy stared at the box. She'd been carrying it for so long that she didn't even remember. Where had the box come from? It must have been important, somehow...
She shrugged. "Want it?"
"I want...to see it," NINJAsk said softly. She seemed entranced by it. Derpy moved to lift the lid, slightly curious as well, but a sharp headache caused her to move her arm to her head. "Ow..." she hissed.
"Are you okay?" NINJAsk asked, eyes wide.
"I'll be fine..." Derpy said, then, fighting the pain, opened the lid. NINJAsk padded beside her to take a look as well.
Something gleamed red inside.
"Hmm, it appears to be a red ch-" Derpy froze as it flashed. As it did, her headache returned quickly, then as the pain subsided she felt...blank.
NINJAsk moved to pick it up out of the box, and as it settled in her claws she stumbled backwards. Both users collapsed as the chain was freed, the box clanking uselessly into a bush. Derpy squeezed her eyes shut, her lips trying to form a cry for help. "Shad...mé..."
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#81 Posted: 17:06:20 05/04/2015
NOOO Now I so wanna contuineut(-messup too lazy to edit) the rp!
14056 Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#82 Posted: 03:10:53 06/04/2015
Really nice length!
#83 Posted: 12:05:25 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
@NINJASK I'll try to tell people! X3
@14056 Thanks! smilie I've got a lot to cover, so it'll slowly keep increasing.
---
#84 Posted: 14:52:45 06/04/2015
The rp used to be so alive. I remembe rhtat one day we constantly ninja'd each otther like my Palutena....
#85 Posted: 16:24:59 06/04/2015
'Darin/Redwes has joined the party!'

Lol, nice job as always!
---
#86 Posted: 17:04:22 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry about the wait, everyone! It's been 4 months. O.o But now that I'm back from my break, here's a chapter! It's an introduction, so it won't be as long as normal. Here's where we got a bunch of new people so it's gonna be like this for quite a few more.

@NINJAsk Oh gosh, I remember that! smilie I checked on the RP during school and was utterly baffled.

@Prex "Darin falls from the sky!"
Thanks! smilie

~Chapter 19~
FluffyHamster

She was worried, to say the least. Paige glanced at the clock, glanced at her phone, then back again. For some reason her best friend, Felicity, was not returning any messages. Last night they had been in a big discussion about which Creepypasta was the best, the most creepy...and due to the late hour, had agreed to continue the debate in the morning. But now it was a little past noon. Had Felis forgotten?
Guess Slenderman is better than Lost Silver after all, Paige thought to herself, chuckling a little. She typed up on her phone to load DarkSpyro, the Internet site her friend had gotten her hooked on. If Felis wasn't answering her phone, she might respond to a PM on here.
Paige entered her username, FluffyHamster, then her password. DarkSpyro usually moved pretty slow on her phone, so we was pretty used to the fact it was taking awhile. Her gaze flicked around the room as she waited, absentmindedly drumming her fingertips on her knee. "Come on, DarkSpyro!" she encouraged the website, even though that obviously wasn't going to help. "You can do it!"
Surprisingly, it worked. She was let on to DarkSpyro and she moved to click on the PM box, to send a message to Felis. But it seemed there was already a message there. It was from...Paige's eyes widened at the realization. Dark52, the administrator!
Her mind was on panic mode as she clicked on it. The subject read, "She's not."
She's not what? Paige thought, confused. As soon as the message loaded, her phone quit. Paige blinked, confused, but the back of her mind tingling from fear. That was rather ominous...
Before Paige could process any more, she was flung onto her bed by a strange force. She grit her teeth as pain washed over her, consuming her, before her senses numbed.

She awoke as FluffyHamster in a forest. Her back was incredibly sore, for whatever reason. Groaning, the harsh glare from the mid-day sun blinded her and forced her eyes shut. She couldn't tell what exactly was causing the soreness so she decided to get up and feel her way around.
What am I doing in a forest? Why am I not in my room? These thoughts kept circulating around FluffyHamster's mind. Had she been kidnapped or something? It should be scary, but Fluffy felt quite peaceful in this place. The temperature was nice, and there wasn't anything unpleasant so far.
After a few minutes of walking, Fluffy was finally able to blink her eyes open. In front of her seemed to be...a dragon, a dark angel, and a white-haired individual. Another figure floated up to them, a worried look on its face. Fluffy was stunned. I must be dreaming. This makes no sense. And why is that Lost Silver?!
The ghost looked sad as it peered around, mumbling, "Urgh...how do I help you two? Why did I have to be Lost Silver...wait. Could possession work?" It didn't seem to notice her.
Fluffy stepped forward, wondering what would happen if she made her presence known. Lost Silver still did not acknowledge her, strange enough, but jumped as the three on the ground rose simultaneously. The white-haired person and the dragon exchanged a rather insane look while the dark angel rubbed her head, groaned, and stared straight at Fluffy.
"Guys...what happened?" she said, clearly in some sort of pain. "And is that Slenderman?"
---
#87 Posted: 22:16:43 12/08/2015
Yay! Fluffy!
Nice chapter!
---
#88 Posted: 22:20:26 12/08/2015
Very nice chapter Shadmé!
#89 Posted: 01:37:41 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks, you two!

~Chapter 20~
weebbby

Crystal hummed to herself as she worked on a school project, tapping away at the keys. She rather liked working on the computer, and hoped to learn programming techniques one day. But for now, that would be a side hobby. And she had homework to do, anyhow.
She had been working since the early morning, in hopes that she'd finish quickly and get to doing things she actually wanted to do. Schoolwork was not one of them! But thankfully, her hard work had paid off and now she just needed to write a few more sentences...
Done! She saved the document and printed it. Now that that was over, she could check DarkSpyro, the Skylanders and Spyro site she had gotten addicted to quite a while back. She typed in her username, weebbby, then the password.
The site loaded soon enough, and Crystal absentmindedly scrolled down to the bottom, not sure if she should check the Skylanders, Stuff and Nonsense or Role Play section first.
She didn't have to make the decision before her monitor glitched up. The light abruptly faded from the computer. Crystal frowned. Was her computer on the fritz? She had been using it all day...
She tried to turn up the brightness, but it didn't seem to be doing much. Sighing, she decided to put her computer skills to use and began inspecting the computer carefully, trying to find the problem.
After searching around the wires, she poked her head up to see that the monitor was completely black. She was struck with an odd sense of foreboding before, like her computer, her vision went black.

Crystal, now weebbby, felt the tug of something scratchy on her face. Snorting irritatedly, she pushed herself away from the prickly thing, and suddenly she was tumbling heads over heels out of a bush. A bush? But she was just indoors!
She landed in a pile of silver scales and tail before she even knew what was happening. With a dazed blink she scanned herself. Weebbby was no longer human.
With awe she raised an arm, which was now edged with claws and covered in shimmering scales. She was a dragon. But not just any dragon...a silver dark dragon! Like her avatar on DarkSpyro!
There wasn't time to marvel, though. Weebbby heard shouting and soon enough, another dragon, emanating dark energy, flew overhead with something squirming in its claws. Feeling determined to save that person, despite her confusion of the situation, Weebbby opened her wings and took off. As she got closer, she realized the figure- an angel- was trying to fight back, pulling at a red chain wound around the dragon's neck. The dragon's eyes widened, choked, before they narrowed and she screeched, "You little NOTHING! Think you can pull on my chain? Think again!" Before weebbby could think of anything she could do to reverse the situation, the dragon plummeted, cackling, and at the last possible instant flung the angel onto the ground. An arrow, seemingly from nowhere, whizzed through the empty space. Then, a deafening crack was heard.
---
#90 Posted: 14:45:30 13/08/2015
No problem! I'm happy to see the fanfic is up and running again!
---
#91 Posted: 19:53:29 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Huh...well this is a first... I have to split the chapter up due to its length...

~Chapter 21~
Skyhunter

Leaving Darin under the care of icedragon, chained skull and assassinelf, Skyhunter ventured out into the forest to try and find the others. He had that uneasy feeling in his gut, the one that surfaced whenever someone was using that corrupt red chain. Picking up his makeshift spear, he walked steadily through the forest, trying to keep track of his location. It'd be important to set up landmarks if we truly are trapped here, he decided. Especially since all that's happened so far is us clashing with ourselves over the chain and NINJAsk's staff!
He heard a strange, haunting laugh, confirming his worst fears. NINJAsk! "Ghehehehe...I appear to have been restored! The red chain has the power to take...and give, too, when necessary. It took my memory...but now, it returns, along with my desire- and everyone else's- for evil!"
Skyhunter desperately dashed through the foliage, not caring for the loud and obvious entrance. He shouted out some quite vulgar words in his rage.
"And yet," NINJAsk continued, "this item also brings freedom. What type of freedom? Heh, guess you'll have to join us to find out!" Skyhunter burst onto the scene just as NINJAsk finished. The user-turned-dragoness grinned madly, blood dripping from her fangs.
Even worse was how Prex and Shadmé looked visibly spooked and/or wiped out, backing up against the tree. Derpy seemed to also be affected by the red chain, as she seemed to be surrounded by shadow. With a snort, she departed. Not to mention the giant Slenderman in the corner!
"Going to spread evil?" NINJAsk questioned derpyhooves. Derpy did not reply, but NINJAsk's eyes gleamed all the same as she turned back to the group. "Now isn't this fun? Ghost or angel, Creepypasta or fox, I will make all your lives end HERE!" She flexed her claws.
Skyhunter gained two things from those words. First, Slenderman wasn't a threat. Good. Second, he didn't care that NINJAsk probably wasn't in control of her actions. He was going to make. Her. Pay.
With a wild yowl Skyhunter lunged forward, bringing his arm forward as quick as possible. He slugged her straight in the face.
She staggered back, and after a blink of her eyes the mad gleam returned. "Ouchie! Fluffy furry foxie will be PUNISHED!" Her tail swung forward, whapping him back. Skyhunter barely had time to react to that, as he rubbed his nose. In that brief moment, NINJAsk snatched the rather dazed Shadmé, snapped her wings open, and took to the air. Her maniacal laughing filled the forest.
"SHADMÉ!" Prex called in alarm, eyes widening in shock. The two had become close friends, Skyhunter realized, as prextail promptly began taking after the dragon.
Not to be outdone, Skyhunter growled and followed. "Yeah! Get back here!" he yelled, spitting another obscenity. He tightly gripped his spear, detesting how this had ended in violence once again.
As soon as the group erupted from the forest and into the clearing, looks of shock were evident on the faces of chained skull, assassinelf, icedragon and Darin. Skyhunter had no time to explain as he panted, his gaze turning to the sky. A silver dragon was flying through the air, moving to intercept NINJAsk. As this distraction occurred Skyhunter grabbed a stick and a piece of vine on the ground. As he tied it together, his mind raced. Shadmé was pulling on the chain around NINJAsk's neck. "Dang it, dang it, DANG IT!"
The alarm call of a bird behind him made Skyhunter sharply turn. Perfect! He pounced on it without thinking, plucked a feather from its wing, then let it go free. After the user-turned-furry attached the feather to his spear, he raised his new bow to aim at NINJAsk. Just one shot, please... he prayed, letting the spear loose.
Unfortunately, at that moment, NINJAsk dipped down, Shadmé in her talons, and squished her to the ground. Skyhunter's arrow flew over her head, as he hadn't accounted for the sudden motion. Growling at his luck, he rushed over, only for the Slenderman from the woods to materialize and push NINJAsk away from the user-turned-angel. "Leave her alone, you evil dragon."
Skyhunter was relieved that the Slenderman's alliance had been confirmed, and he'd been right. The thing he didn't expect was that its voice had a distinctly female undertone to it. As if the Slenderman had heard it, too, it paused a moment, contemplating...
---
#92 Posted: 19:54:27 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
~ShadowMewX~
Shadmé took small, shallow breaths as waves of pain coursed through her body. She could barely comprehend anything, but the figure looming above her had to be... "Slenderman?" she choked hoarsely. Slenderman shook its head in a confused manner. Prex, the other Creepypasta, didn't acknowledge it and instead rushed forward...to protect Shadmé? It was in vain, because NINJAsk roughly kicked at Shadmé's ribs, sending the dark angel tumbling away.
"Ugh...that didn't turn out well..." Shadmé barely heard Prex mutter. Stars fluttered in front of Shadmé's eyes as another wave of pain surfaced, but she still heard the determined note in the user-turned-Lost Silver's next words. "Just stop it, NINJAsk! I'm serious! All this fighting is useless!"
Shadmé couldn't see the drama transpiring at the moment, as she was face down on the ground. She felt like she had become a huge failure. Why had she blacked out after finding derpyhooves? Only an idiot would be that careless...and of course, why had she let NINJAsk take her so quickly? Why hasn't she reacted faster, tried to fly? Sure, she was flightless, but an attempt would be better that the greatest mistake she'd made, by far...touching the red chain. Shadmé was sure that if she hadn't touched it, then she wouldn't be in as much pain. Of course, a good portion of it was coming from her legs, which she'd landed on, but...
The worst was yet to come. Shadmé opened her mouth in a soundless cry, scream muffled into the ground. It was as if her mind were being torn in two! The force of pain was enough for the dark angel to roll over. In her fuzzy vision, something lighter in color floated away from her, and settled into a humanoid shape. Behind her, Shadmé heard sounds of a scuffle and confusion- Skyhunter yelled "Uugh! I just wanted to stop you, not kill-" a giant splash, like something falling into the lake water, followed. Prex's voice was shaking, trying to form Shadmé's name, while the voice of the Slenderman sounded worried as well- "Wh-what do we do? Is she breathing? Is she alive?" But Shadmé could only focus on the lighter being in front of her, only growing more and more clear...
The figure had become an exact replica of Shadmé, except for the color scheme, which was white, gold and sky blue rather than Shadmé's black and red. The figure's hair was white-gold with blue streaks, and finally, as she opened her eyes, those were violet-red in color. A smirk stretched across her face.
Shadmé's mind was blank with horror. She knew who this was- an OC counterpart to Shadmé the angel...but she'd never imagined this character would be released to the world...
"What do we have here?" the new arrival said menacingly. "Looks like that Red Chain that Shadmé touched has awakened me." She opened her blue-tinted white wings and they glittered. "The power from the Chain gives me the Power of Flight. So see ya." Shadmé numbly watched the being take to the skies, the implication of how big of a mistake she made weighing on her brain. Groaning, the user-turned-dark angel slumped over into a heap.
The Slenderman and Prex had watched the spectacle with wide eyes. Seeing that they couldn't possibly chase the angel flying over the lake, they moved to try and help Shadmé instead. But she had no desire to move, feeling she'd failed everybody. Darkness blurred at the edges of her vision...
"Shadmé!"
Shadmé's eyes snapped open as she looked to find the source. None other than derpyhooves ran into the clearing and crouched over Shadmé. "You're hurt!"
"What's...what's going on?" Shadmé groaned. "Derpy?" Shadmé tried to stretch up to get a better look, but her legs refused to move. Before she toppled completely, Derpy gave Shadmé a small smile and helped her up. "You're...you're alright!"
"Ehh...maybe..." Shadmé sighed. "I can't feel anything from the waist down." A look of alarm flashed across derpyhooves' face, but Shadmé shrugged, forcing a smile. "I'm glad you're okay, though. I was worried." Shadmé decided to switch mindsets. What's done was done. Prex walked over to help her and derpy, and though Shadmé had her doubts, she was surprised to find that the user-turned-Creepypasta now had the ability to physically touch objects, and was therefore able to help Shadmé. Derpyhooves and Prextail both supported Shadmé as she struggled to get up. With their help, she could move.
The Slenderman character followed behind. "Are you going to be okay?"
Shadmé thought for a moment about somewhere she could possibly rest. "I found a hollow in the woods that could possibly be extended and made into a base. We should go there for the night. I'm...sorry I can't do much by myself..."
"It's okay, you're hurt," the Slenderman explained.
"Yeah, you should get some rest," Prex echoed.
---
#93 Posted: 01:26:35 21/09/2015
Nice chapters! I love reading this!
Ohhh! The part where the first character change for my character is coming soon if I recall :3
---
#94 Posted: 20:18:01 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, the fun's just about to begin! >:3
---
#95 Posted: 00:00:38 22/09/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
Yeah, the fun's just about to begin! >:3

Becoming a physical being and getting hatchets yay!
---
#96 Posted: 17:14:05 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Who wants a new chapter? I doooo~

~Chapter 22~
Rickorio

Jack exited the kitchen, tossing a napkin into the garbage can. It was a little bit after noon and he'd just finished lunch. Making sure his younger brother wasn't watching, he got ready to go to his room. If his brother caught him, he'd wind up playing Skylanders the rest of the day, but now, he wanted to go on the cool Spyro and Skylanders site he'd found, DarkSpyro!
After a couple of moments of hunting, he finally found his iPad on a desk. Strange, he hadn't thought he'd left it there before... Shrugging, Jack took the iPad and returned to his bed to load the website. He created a new tab, typed in his username, Rickorio, then his password. The blue bar across the top of the page signaled it was loading. Jack laid the iPad down as he got comfortable on his bed, wondering if he'd be waiting for a while.
It was mid-spring, and considering where Jack lived, the sun was casting light into his room and making everything warm. Jack rubbed his eyes, trying to resist the sleepy feeling that the sunlight projected onto him. He turned to the iPad, feeling annoyed that it hasn't loaded him in yet. Jack closed his eyes a moment, trying to relax while he waited.
He nearly nodded off before a bright light flashed from his iPad. His eyes flicked open quickly, but it was too late. Lighting-hot electricity coursed through him before he could even scream.

The next thing Rickorio knew, he wasn't in his room anymore. The bright light of an outside world opened his eyes to the situation. He wasn't human either...
"I'm a unicorn?" he stuttered in disbelief. He was a chrome-and-black unicorn with a sharp horn, satisfyingly not a feminine unicorn. But he barely had any time to ponder anything before he heard a sharp screech. Looking up, he realized that some people were fighting on this side of the lake. Some were trying to help another on the ground, while an anthropomorphic fox was using a handmade bow and arrow to shoot at a dragon. The screech had come from the dragon, who plummeted into the center of the lake. "Uugh! I just wanted to stop you, not kill you!" the fox shouted, his last words drowned out as the dragon hit the water with a splash.
Rickorio’s horn flashed as he trotted over to the scene, mind whirling. Why was everyone attacking each other? Who should he help? The dragon surfaced, eyes shut. Rickorio turned to her, wondering if he should wade in and try to assist, but an angel of light swooped down, grabbed her by the scruff and flew off before he could try. Backing off, Rickorio's ears flicked nervously. Would anyone be able to help him?
---
#97 Posted: 21:27:31 17/01/2016
Nice going. Its the only reason I still look at dark at times.
#98 Posted: 22:04:37 17/01/2016
Nice job! smilie
---
#99 Posted: 23:50:12 17/01/2016
Indeed... bravo! smilie
---
#100 Posted: 19:53:04 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks, you three! :3 I'm glad people are still reading this!
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me