Page 1 of 1
Create A Trap Master!
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1 Posted: 23:24:11 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The topic name kind of says it all. Create a trap master you would like to see! I have many ideas that I will share. Please give the following-
Name
Weapon
Element
Physical Description
Species
Attack 1
Attack 2
Attack 3

Here Is An Example For You

Name- Tidal Wave
Gender- Male
Catchphrase- The Sea Is The Key!
Weapon- Traptanium Trident
Element- Water
Physical Description- A muscular man with a gray beard and a gray buzz cut. Holds the trident in his right hand. Under his torso is a mermaid's tail. It is aqua with shiny aqua scales.
Attack 1- Swing the trident and stab enemies.
Attack 2- Send forth a large wave to smash down on enemies.
Attack 3- Charge through enemies on a pearl chariot that is driven by two bottle-nose dolphins.

If you dont have one of these things yet, just say Blank after the section. I'd really like to see some ideas!
---
now its time to get funky
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#2 Posted: 23:52:44 22/06/2014
Anglow
Male
"Glow with the flow!"
Traptanium ninja stars
Water
A walking angler fish with a highlighter colored antenna light blue coloring
Attack 1: throw a Traptanium ninja star
Attack 2: use the antenna to electrify enemies
Attack 3 :summon a piranha ally
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 00:42:37 23/06/2014
Mumify (pronounce the y as e)
Female
"Time to Wrap Up Some Loose Ends!"
Traptanium Spear
Earth
Basically this with brown instead of green:
[User Posted Image]
Attack 1: Something Pointy This Way Comes. Swing the spear around in front of you, the final swing (without upgrades) goes straight into the ground instead of forward. (Upgrading down this path gives you a slick new spear and also swings it faster, increasing damage)
Attack 2: And The Unwrapping Begins. Unwrap yourself and pull all of the sand instead forward blinding any enemy you pass through. (This lasts longer, and the soul gem lets you do this for as long as you want. The Upgrade Path around this lets it do damage too...)
Attack 3: Ultimate Mummy Form(e). (Basically Smolderdash's Eclipse Mode) Stick the spear in the ground and muster all of your power to unleash devastating combos on your enemies.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:07 23/06/2014 by isaac343018s
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#4 Posted: 01:31:06 23/06/2014
Extinction
Fire
Fire or flame
Traptainium flames
A flaming rock that wipes out anything in its path with its fire.
Male
Attack1. Fire rock. While slamming on to the ground mini rocks of fire will come and burn down all enimies
Attack2. Karock! While In mid air press attack one to go boom and destroy anything in that area.
Attack3. Cyclone tail. Press attack 1 and 2 at the same time and summon a tail of tinnier flaming rocks that will go all around you and destroy every enemy. ( upgrade )

Soul gem: flaming astroid. Go around in 5 circles with your tiny rocks and it will sit you on fire

He'd look like this
[User Posted Image] but he'd have a bunch of tinier ones around him and arms, legs, and a tail on super heated flames

And in attack one if you don't slam he can punch and do 100 damage for each punch
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:37:42 23/06/2014 by gnarlytreesnex
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#5 Posted: 02:22:51 23/06/2014
Name: PyroFly

Catchphrase: "Catch me if you Can!"

Weapon: Carries two large handheld pincers in his primary hands.

Element: Fire

Physical Description: A ruby firefly bipedal insect. Has a face similar to scorp's but has mandibles hanging down. His antennas are long. He has a glowing orb on his backside, like an abdomen (or is it thorax?). He has two large forearms and two smaller secondary arms that are usually kept to his sides. They both end in four fingered claws. His legs are digitigrade (like a bird) with the lower legs having grasshopper spikes on the backside. He has yellow/orange ovals that are bubbled (opposite of an indentation). He has Traptanium pincer claws. By this, I mean he carries two hand activated pincers in a sort of gauntlet style. He holds these in his bigger primary arms.
Species

Attack 1: Fight or flight; Press the A button to emit fire from his claws.

Attack 2: Boval Bombs; press the B button to drop blob bombs out of the thorax (or abdomen?).

Attack 3: Fly buddy; Press the Z button for the little lit circles on PyroFly's body to pop off and become little firefly minions.
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
#6 Posted: 13:22:33 23/06/2014 | Topic Creator
These Are All Great Ideas!
Now I Am Going To Give Another One Of My Ideas

Name- Bearied
Gender- Male
Catchphrase- "Dig Deeper!"
Weapon- Traptanium Shovel
Element- Life
Species- Bear
Physical Description- A large grizzly bear with a confident smile and a very manly voice (CHUCK NORRIS!) He holds a traptanium shovel and he is wearing jeans with a black belt.
Attack 1- Swing The Shovel and the third one gives you a combo. It's a spin attack. Upgrading down this path gives you more combos.

Attack 2- Turn around and stick the shovel into the ground. Fall backwards and the shovel raises up, shooting a large ball of dirt at enemies ahead of you. There are later upgrades to increase damage, like filling it with rocks and eventually making it a boulder.

Attack 3- Lay on the ground and hibernate. You will regain health and wake up after you are hit, because you ARE vulnerable. The soul gem upgrade allows you to have bees that attack enemies while you are hibernating.

Keep The Good Ideas Coming!
---
#7 Posted: 23:55:33 23/06/2014
Good, I was hoping we could do more.... Anywho

Timbear
Male
"Knock on Wood!"
Traptanium Axes (Battle Axes)
Life
Also a bear
A large grizzly bear wearing a red plaid shirt with long green jeans and holding both of his axes of his shoulders

Attack 1: Swinging Axes- Swing your axes around dealing damage to nearby enemies. (This acts like Free Ranger's swinging as it can be a continous combo. This upgrade path gives you new axes and faster combo speed)

Attack 2: Trees and Timbers- Throw a big seed in front of you that does damage to the nearby enemy. The seed plants itself in the ground and starts growing into a tree, once the tree is fully planted, then you can hit it with your axes to knock it down, causing a huge explosion (the fruit in the tree flies out and damages enemies too, and the upgrade path lets for different fruits, and less growing time.)

Attack 3: Spinning Axes of Doom- Charge up this attack to spin around rapidly and do damage to nearby enemies (Think of this like Free Rangers tornado, you can control it, but its kinda slow.)

I absolutely love the idea of both Timbear AND Mumify, does anyone else?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:06:35 25/06/2014 by isaac343018s
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#8 Posted: 01:49:00 24/06/2014
Name: Stealthneon
Catchphrase: Stare Into Nightmare
Weapon: Traptanium Scythe (Nightmare Scythe)
Element: Undead
Physical Description: Pale green chameleon who likes to feast on nightmares and rids fear from good while passing nightmares on enemies. He disappears a lot and is barely seen since he likes to hide in the shadows. He holds his Nightmare Scythe with his hands, but can also hold it with his tail when he feels like it. he has hypnotic eyes that can bring fear into anyone he meets and has a really pale pink tongue he can attack enemies with.
Species: Chameleon
Attack 1: Nightmare Sickle: Swinging the scythe around to attack enemies nearby. His scythe swings around like smilie but it's a ittle more controllable and he has combos. One involves throwing the scythe like smilie's spinning scythe, but it can be controlled around the field like smilie's boomerangs and his second combo has him slam it on the ground. Holding the attack 1 button can emit a deadly green laser to attack enemies and can move around while holding.
Attack 2: Stealthy Predator: Turn invisible like smilie, but way more useful as being invisible causes fear gas to freeze enemies in utter fear and can use different attacks while invisible like using his tongue to lash at enemies and throwing fear gas bombs.
Attack 3: Fear Gas Bombs: Throw bombs full of fear at enemies, hurting and freezing them for a short time. Similar to Scarecrow from Batman and can even upgrade them to do more damage and even create a nightmare monster with three fear gas bombs kinda like smilie's baby griffins.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#9 Posted: 03:18:22 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
All great ideas, but GhostRoaster617 that sounds more like a villain. Still really cool though!
Time For Another One!!!

Name- Double Header
Gender- Male
Catchphrase- "It's Outta Here!"
Weapon- Traptanium Baseball Bat
Element- Fire
Physical Description- A flaming two-headed Cyclops wearing an old and beat up baseball uniform. In his right hand he holds a flaming baseball bat.

Attack 1- Swing Batter Batter! Swing the bat and use combos. Upgrade path further upgrades power combos and knock back.

Attack 2- Home Run! Throw a fireball up into the air and hit it towards enemies.

Attack 3- SAFE! Shoot forward and slide into enemies.
---
#10 Posted: 03:19:26 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
And I just want to say you can still create tech element ones, even though we already have two. I have a couple ideas.
---
#11 Posted: 03:40:02 24/06/2014
To let you guys know, we still need an Air and Magic Trap Master along with a Tech one, like Beav, I have ideas, but thought i'd tell you..
#12 Posted: 04:06:08 24/06/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
All great ideas, but GhostRoaster617 that sounds more like a villain. Still really cool though!
Time For Another One!!!

Name- Double Header
Gender- Male
Element- Fire
Physical Description- A flaming two-headed Cyclops wearing an old and beat up baseball uniform. In his right hand he holds a flaming baseball bat.

Attack 1- Swing Batter Batter! Swing the bat and use combos. Upgrade path further upgrades power combos and knock back.

Attack 2- Home Run! Throw a fireball up into the air and hit it towards enemies.

Well I did mention he eats nightmares and gives them to enemies, but I do get what you mean. He could just be another one of those misunderstood characters who is definitely good like Voodood, Cynder and Hex to name a few.
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#13 Posted: 13:47:41 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
Time For Another One!!!

Name- Double Header
Gender- Male
Element- Fire

Well I did mention he eats nightmares and gives them to enemies, but I do get what you mean. He could just be another one of those misunderstood characters who is definitely good like Voodood, Cynder and Hex to name a few.

Yeah.
---
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#14 Posted: 14:54:16 24/06/2014
Here's one of mine

Magic sand
Magic
Female
A massive traptainium ball of sand.
Sand 'em or hand 'em.
A female made of sand that carries a ball of purple glowing magic sand.
Attack1: punch. While not using your magic sand you can punch for as long as you like.
Attack2: sandy handy. Use your ball of magic purple sand and summon tinier balls that will attack for you.
Attack3: sand and roll. Roll up into your sand ball and then control it anywhere you like. (Upgrade)
Soul gem: control the sand. Use the hands to control your sand ball.
Path 1:sand fist.
Path 2: roll the magic.

Eggsactly like this.
http://s14.postimg.org/71yi4rysd/image.jpg[/img

Except it would be a living woman made of sand and with a purple ball.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:25:59 05/07/2014 by gnarlytreesnex
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#15 Posted: 18:37:31 24/06/2014
Name- Sentry
element- Earth
Gender- Male
Catchphrase- "Let's Rock"

Appearance- Huminoid with wings (not feathered). Wings stay tucked behind unless being used. Not sure what to make the wings out of, either the "skin" or perhaps a metal of some sort. The character is a grey color, representing the rocks they are spawned from. He can change from a softer skin-like exterior into a hard rock-like on at will.

Brief Background- Sentry comes from the race of Mineralds, also known as the "Rock Spawners". Their young are formed deep within the rocks of the surrounding mountains and are adopted by the adult members of their kind. Sentry grew to be an amazing fighter, earning his name when he was chosen to stand watch over the royal palace.

Weapon- Traptanium Escrima Sticks

Attack 1- Escrima your lungs out: Escrima sticks are used to cause damage to enemies. These are upgraded to radiate an energy that can be created within the specific makeup of rocks within Sentry's body. The energy is used to give the sticks extra power when being fought with.

Attack 2- Stone Cold Melee: As a fighter, Sentry uses various punches and kicks to fight as well as his weapons in attack 1. When using melee combos (which more are given with a future upgrade), on this third strike his fist, knee or foot will turn to stone to add extra damage.

Attack 3- Flying By: Sentry unfolds his wings and can fly. When flying, he turns himself completely into his rocky exterior to decrease damage taken. His wings are incredibly strong, keeping himself from slowing down even when in rock form.

Soul Gem- When the two escrima sticks are crossed, they project a powerful blast of the energy created from Sentry's body. While this is ridiculously strong, the wear on Sentry's body causes it to build up again very slowly.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#16 Posted: 19:33:15 24/06/2014
name:Freak Face

catchphrase: "feel the freak"

weapon:traptanium whip

element:magic

appearance:venom (you know from spider man) like character except he is orange red and yellow

species: mutant elf

attack 1: uses whip

attack 2: reveals his face (a total illusion how scary it is but enemies do not need to know that)

attack 3: summons the monster his so called face is based around
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#17 Posted: 18:54:01 25/06/2014
Okay, I have a few. Most don't have catchphrases yet, so they'll be WIPs

Name- N/A
Gender- Male
Catchphrase- N/A
Weapon- Traptanium Horns and shell
Element- Earth
Physical Description- He is a huge quadrupedal creature, with, like I've said, a Traptanium shell, and Traptanium horns. He is a combination of a rhino and an armadillo. His horns a pretty big, with a huge one in front, and two smaller ones behind it. His shell starts off as a normal armadillo shell, and as he's upgraded he gets spikes on it. He has an average length tail, with a club-like-thing at the end, which he can smash and swing with
Species- N/A
Attack 1- He swings, smashes, and charges with his horns, with no cycle between which he does, just random.
Attack 2- He curls up into a huge ball, and rolls around crush and shredding things.
Attack 3- He can swing his club tail, and holding it makes it smash into the ground, causing a huge spike to pop up in front of him.
---
#hu
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#18 Posted: 21:47:23 25/06/2014
Name: MC
Catchphrase: "Music Is Magical!"
Weapon: Traptanium Jukebox
Element: Magic
Physical Description: A elf who has a ponytail and she wears a rapper hat and sunglasses and a Hip Hop Rulez shirt.
Species: Elf
Attack 1: She plays a rhyme and enemies dance and they get defeated.
Attack 2: She throws jukeboxes and they get defeated.
Attack 3: She raps her own rap she wrote called "Villain Goes Bye-Bye" and they get defeated.
Bio: MC was the most famous rapper in Skylands. She played music all day and all night. But one day trolls came to Skylands Rap Center and they wanted to destroy rap music. MC was using her raps and jukeboxes to defeat the trolls. Later that day, Master Eon wanted MC to be a part of the Trap Masters and to that day MC was defeating evil with her music and the Trap Masters loves her music.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#19 Posted: 22:03:02 25/06/2014
On the topic of Musical Skylanders

Name:
Weapon: Traptanium Guitar
Catchphrase: "Time to Rock Out!"
Element: Earth
Physical Description....Well, kinda like Ember, only not so evil/goth looking....
[User Posted Image]

Attack 1: Rocking Guitar- Play such a wicked tune on your guitar that damages nearby enemies. This path lets you hold it down and do continous damage. (What I call Rocking Out)

Attack 2: Guitar Bash- Whack nearby enemies with a hard swing of your guitar.

Attack 3: Rock 'N Roll- Slam your guitar down on the ground causing a rock to shoot out in front of you. This Upgrade Path gives you the ability to shoot out a whole line of rocks vs just one. The rocks also get bigger.

EDIT: Two new ideas (not music-related)

Trollster
Traptanium Club
Male
"Trollster Smash!"
Earth
A basic Troll, only difference here is his big Traptanium Club

Attack 1: Whack-A-Troll- Slam your Traptanium Club down on the ground doing damage to nearby enemies. (1st Path gives the club spikes doing more damage, 2nd Path makes to damage radius of the slam increase, doing damage to more enemies....)

Attack 2: Swing Around The Rosie- (SWING the club around you doing a sweeping move to enemies in front of you. Combo this with either of his other moves and do devestating damage.)

Attack 3: Batter Up- Slam the club on your side to launch a rock into the air, hit it at the right time to throw it forward. (Hitting it too early or too late still does damage to any enemies that are close by.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninchuk
Traptanium Nunchuks
Female
"*loud wispering* Cowabunga!"
Magic
Kinda like Stealth Elf only her ears are down, she wears dark blue, and her eyes are lavender

Attack 1: Ninja Nunchuks- Swing your Traptanium Nunchuks around in front of you dealing damage to nearby enemies. (This path lets you swing faster, doing more damage.)

Attack 2: Hidden Ninja Star- Use your magical prowess to summon a big controllable ninja star (Think of this as S2 Drobot's Wow Pow. Only more controllable) This path gives you even more control, makes it faster, and summons it quicker.

Attack 3: Magical Skateboard- Summon your sick magic skateboard and move quicker, doing damage to any enemy you touch (This can be combined with the other 2 attacks )
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:57 25/06/2014 by isaac343018s
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#20 Posted: 15:11:26 26/06/2014
Name: Eye-O

element: earth

Catchphrase: "The mind's eye"

Weapon: Traptanium eye

Appearance: Like eye-guy from ben 10, but with only one eye ( his traptanium eye) in the middle of his chest. His traptanium eye looks like the crystal eye from SSA.

Attack 1: he creates a hammer with his mind's eye

Attack 2: he shoots a beam from his eye

Attack 3: if you upgrade him enough his mind hammer also has a side that is an axe

I hope you think he's cool.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:07:08 06/07/2014 by undeadmaster
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#21 Posted: 15:47:47 26/06/2014
Leadfoot
male
"Quake, rattle and roll!"
Traptanium boots
a large, brown rabbit with the boots.

1- Kick with the boots.
2- repeatedly stomp. making a quake.
3- kick up a cloud of living dust that hunts down enemies.
#22 Posted: 17:14:34 26/06/2014
Antapex
Male
"Bring On the Fire"
Traptanium Pitchfork
A blazing red fire ant with a blazing ruby pitchfork that can shoot flames and can make a burning firewall when slamming the ground. He jabs with it like smilie using his spear and he has combos. His firewall move is similar to smilie's Poseidon Strike, but with fire instead.

Attack 1: Pitch Pick - Attack enemies with pitch fork and combos allow it to swing around at enemies and slam down.
Attack 2: Pitch Flare Fireball - Shoot fireballs out of pitch fork to reach a good amount of range with enemies.
Attack 3: Flame Trail March - Charge at enemies with pitchfork and leave a trail of fire that hurts enemies.
Soul Gem: Royal Guard Armor - Reduce damage taken and burn enemies that come in contact.
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#23 Posted: 19:03:49 26/06/2014
Quote: isaac343018s
Mumify (pronounce the y as e)
Female
"Time to Wrap Up Some Loose Ends!"
Traptanium Spear
Earth
Basically this with brown instead of green:
[User Posted Image]
Attack 1: Something Pointy This Way Comes. Swing the spear around in front of you, the final swing (without upgrades) goes straight into the ground instead of forward. (Upgrading down this path gives you a slick new spear and also swings it faster, increasing damage)
Attack 2: And The Unwrapping Begins. Unwrap yourself and pull all of the sand instead forward blinding any enemy you pass through. (This lasts longer, and the soul gem lets you do this for as long as you want. The Upgrade Path around this lets it do damage too...)
Attack 3: Ultimate Mummy Form(e). (Basically Smolderdash's Eclipse Mode) Stick the spear in the ground and muster all of your power to unleash devastating combos on your enemies.)

Its Ben 10! Snare-Oh is his name! I remember that show!
#24 Posted: 19:36:56 26/06/2014
It's not Snare-Oh.....*weeps*

It's from the original Ben 10 before the art style changed....Back then he was just called BenMummy
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#25 Posted: 22:02:49 26/06/2014
Name - Axe Flash
Gender - Male
Catchphrase - I've got an axe to grind!
Weapon - Traptanium Double Ended Axe
[User Posted Image]
Element - Undead
Physical Description - Jackal headed humanoid in biker leather and spiked dog collar.

Attack 1 - Attack with axes (upgrades give combos)
Attack 2 - Slam one end of the axe into the ground to have columns of black fire appear a little ahead of him (upgrades give more columns and wider area of effect also gives a jump attack, while jumping leaves behind a trap version of the column of black fire that is activated by stepping on it.)
Attack 3 - throw spiked bands in an horizontal arc at enemies
Soul Gem - spiked bands have a chance to attach to enemies to continually do damage for a short time
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:27 26/06/2014 by Kiroq
#26 Posted: 22:18:57 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
Leadfoot
male
"Quake, rattle and roll!"
Traptanium boots
a large, brown rabbit with the boots.

1- Kick with the boots.
2- repeatedly stomp. making a quake.
3- kick up a cloud of living dust that hunts down enemies.

Element?
---
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#27 Posted: 04:42:15 27/06/2014
Name - Pixie Dixie
Gender - Female
Catchphrase - The Fairy is Fair!
Weapon - Traptanium wand with star head
Element - Magic
Physical Description - A fairy princess style skylander with stereotypical fairy wings and a pink frilly dress

Attack 1 - Wand projectile
Attack 2 - Speed-increasing fairy flight
Attack 3 - Summon small fairies for assistance

Path 1 - Fairy Queen (Further develop fairy summoning skills)
Path 2 - On the Wing (Further develop flying skills)
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#28 Posted: 05:26:31 27/06/2014
Good, I was hoping we could do more.... Anywho

Timbear
Male
"Knock on Wood!"
Traptanium Axes (Battle Axes)
Life
Also a bear
A large grizzly bear wearing a red plaid shirt with long green jeans and holding both of his axes of his shoulders

Attack 1: Swinging Axes- Swing your axes around dealing damage to nearby enemies. (This acts like Free Ranger's swinging as it can be a continous combo. This upgrade path gives you new axes and faster combo speed)

Attack 2: Trees and Timbers- Throw a big seed in front of you that does damage to the nearby enemy. The seed plants itself in the ground and starts growing into a tree, once the tree is fully planted, then you can hit it with your axes to knock it down, causing a huge explosion (the fruit in the tree flies out and damages enemies too, and the upgrade path lets for different fruits, and less growing time.)

Attack 3: Spinning Axes of Doom- Charge up this attack to spin around rapidly and do damage to nearby enemies (Think of this like Free Rangers tornado, you can control it, but its kinda slow.)

I absolutely love the idea of both Timbear AND Mumify, does anyone else?

This one is genius
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#29 Posted: 10:15:05 27/06/2014
Name: Thwart Hog
Catchphrase: Savage and Ravage!
Weapon: traptanium spike club
Element: earth
Physical Description: a warthog dressed as a caveman
Species: Cave Hog
Attack 1: hit with club
Attack 2: summon dig pigs to attack enemies (small earth pigs. Max of three at time but can be upgraded to more).
Attack 3: hit ground to fling rocks into the air
Soul gem: hold attack 3 to summon a devastating rock shower

Upgrade path 1: Develop club abilities
Upgrade path 2: Develop dig pigs abilities
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#30 Posted: 13:43:27 27/06/2014
It would be nice to have multiple musical skylanders and then have a mini game called the face off in which you exchange awesome licks on the guitar. lol

Awesome 80s hair not included. smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#31 Posted: 15:21:25 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I Love ALL Of These Ideas! I AM Now Going To Present My FAVORITE Skylander That I Have Created!

Name- Hardtear
Gender- Male
Catchphrase- Grip And Snip!
Weapon- Large Traptanium Scissors
Element- Tech
Physical Description- A mad scientist with pale skin, a lab coat, dress shoes, and cray spiky black hair, like he just got into a massive explosion. Only difference is that he has no hands. Where they should be there are HUGE Pairs of scissors, about the size of his body. His head constantly twitches to the side. A truly MAD Scientist.
Attack 1- Scissor Snip Attack With The Scissors.
Attack 2- Power Up! Stick the scissors into the ground. After about 3 seconds, the scissors will start to glow. Press the attack 2 button again to remove the scissors and attack with ALL stats increased.
Attack 3- Merge scissors into one huge pair and dash forward, closing the scissors whenever an enemy is hit.
Upgrade Path 1- Slice And Dice (Further Upgrade Scissor Skills)
Upgrade 2- More Power (Upgrade Stat Increaser)
Soul Gem Upgrade- Arts And Crafts! Enemies Turn Into Paper Crafts When Killed. They will fight for you for a short time.
---
#32 Posted: 16:42:30 27/06/2014
^I really like that Soul Gem Beav!
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#33 Posted: 17:15:52 27/06/2014
Quote: Technos
Name - Pixie Dixie
Gender - Female
Catchphrase - The Fairy is Fair!
Weapon - Traptanium wand with star head
Element - Magic
Physical Description - A fairy princess style skylander with stereotypical fairy wings and a pink frilly dress

Attack 1 - Wand projectile
Attack 2 - Speed-increasing fairy flight
Attack 3 - Summon small fairies for assistance

Path 1 - Fairy Queen (Further develop fairy summoning skills)
Path 2 - On the Wing (Further develop flying skills)

LOL! Would be hilarious if she had a move where she beats a tooth out of the enemy's head, then picks it up and gets some money or health when picked up.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
#34 Posted: 19:31:21 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
^I really like that Soul Gem Beav!

Thanks!
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#35 Posted: 19:10:33 04/07/2014
Technos, how about "Beat You Fairy and Square" for a Catchphrase?
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#36 Posted: 00:45:53 05/07/2014
Name - Weasyckle (name curtesy of GhostRoaster617)
Gender - Male
Catchphrase - I'm Sickle and Tired of you!
Weapon - Kusarigama
[User Posted Image]
Element - Air
Physical Description - White Weasel with Red headband and belt
Attack 1 - Weaselly does it! :- Attack with Kusarigama (possibly with combos)
Attack 2 - Scythe to meet you! :- Throws crescents of concentrated air at the enemy
Attack 3 - Something Stoatly Different :- Summon small Weasels/Stoats that burrow and attack from underneath the enemy
Soul Gem - Yanks-a-lot :- Hold attack 1 to attack with the opposite side of the weapon and yank the enemy towards you

I can't come up with a name for this one. Also, I'm sorry for all the really bad puns.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:39:56 12/07/2014 by Kiroq
#37 Posted: 03:48:55 09/07/2014
Stagmite
Male
Stag and Drag
Mandible scissors
Earth
An anthropomorphic stag beetle who wields mandible shaped scissors that can split apart as blades.
Attack 1 - Stag and Snip: Snip at enemies with your scissors. Hack and slash at enemies when weapon is split in two.
Attack 2 - Stalagmites: Stag beetle minions run into enemies and burst into giant stalagmites.
Attack 3 - Cut and Fly: Fly and wings cut enemies that are close buy. Increased armor and speed when flying.
Soul Gem - Chop Phooey: Golden scissors do maximum damage and can shoot slash beams when flying.

Also Kiroq what about calling your weasel character Weasicle?
---
#38 Posted: 17:09:42 09/07/2014
I like it and it definitely goes with the rest of it.
---
#39 Posted: 18:49:33 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I would change the spelling of it to "Weasickle" Just because "Weasicle" Sounds like the skylander is a popsicle that looks like a weasel
---
bushrush Red Sparx Gems: 37
#40 Posted: 09:18:23 25/07/2014
Pyowhip
female
whip in to shape or whip e i o
fire whip
tall skinny flaming hair whip in right hand leather skirt and smoke bombs on belt
?
whips enemies with giant traptanium whip
charge whip for more powerful attacks
throws smoke bombs on the ground to disorientate enemies
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#41 Posted: 11:52:25 25/07/2014
Wow! Very Ben 10 Omniverse!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me